A Reign to Ruin: The Prince R...

By Xenoglossia

A highborn Omega accused of high treason. A foolhardy Alpha prince with the entire kingdom on his shoulder. W... More

Story Description
Loseldoon and the Three Empires
PART I. The Greatest Gift Anyone Could Give
PART II. A Commodity or a Conundrum
PART III. Departure
PART IV (End of Act I). Onward to the Summer Court
PART V. Commitment

Author's Note

17 1 0
By Xenoglossia

A Reign to Ruin: The Prince Regent and the Summer King is a standalone non-shifter omegaverse novel set in the dark, grim world of the Glass Empire. It contains male pregnancy (mpreg) and knotting, with the Alpha/Beta/Omega (ABO) dynamics.

A Reign to Ruin: The Prince Regent and the Summer King contains adult themes and situations and is recommended for mature audiences aged 18 and above. Reader discretion is advised.

Triggers:

Mentions of incest, pederasty, death of a loved one, grief, illness, violence and blood, dubious consent

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 2.4K 42
Jaehyuk need an Omega to bear his child... or just to pretend to be in a marriage with him? Start- 01/01/2023 End- 21/01/2024 Kindly please note the...
17.7K 938 12
Chandra, a dimwit guy ended up in an omegaverse world and became the omega wife of the protagonist's big brother, Aryan, who was feared by people bec...
8.2K 193 8
This Fiction is all about a Male Omega and his life struggles in human world. He is a rare male omega which is given birth by betas and abandoned him...
25.4K 584 19
There's no distinct plot and genre. Every few chapters only consists of various gay short stories~ Please do try this out! ❤️ ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~...