.🤍My spree lover🤍. .Ku...

By SimplyNat08

You at first deny that you don't like Kurt, but then you find out who this amazing man is. He definitely turn... More

🤍Introduction🤍
~The Party~
~My spree driver~
~He's back~
~you're horny?~⚠️SMUT⚠️
~Kurt?~
~home~
~help~
~My baby~ ⚠️S⚠️M⚠️U⚠️T⚠️
~Eddie~
~Forever~
~The wedding~
~the first night~⚠️Heavey smut⚠️
~the dream~
~Anniversary~
~Now baby~⚠️smut⚠️
~Positive~
~The call~
~The hospital~
~6 weeks~
~it's a __?~
~I miss you~ ⚠️Smut⚠️
~Eddie please~
~why?~
~the name?~
~im craving you~ ⚠️smut⚠️
~baby whats wrong?~
~zaiden~
~Home~
~oh fuck~
~thank you~
~Goodbye~
~10 and 1/2 months~
~did you pull out?~⚠️smut⚠️
~Our forever~*Finale*
Update!

~Guilt~

162 1 6
By SimplyNat08

⚠️Cutting, self conscious, pills, and may just be disturbing to some⚠️

[2 weeks later. Sorry idk what to really write in between there and now]

I woke up in Kurt's arms. As usual. I love him so much. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I get undressed feeling super bloated. I hate myself. I'm not even close to being good enough for kurt. I just look so bad and not the right fit for him. I shower and not even think about getting ready for the day. I put on sweat pants and a black hoodie. And just went back downstairs to get some food. I got the food out, and made a grilled cheese but then realized I didn't need it. I was too fat already. So I gave it to Eddie. I walked to one of our extra bathrooms in the house and sat there. I went on Instagram to look up memes but saw all these pretty girls. I found pills in the drawer and took them. I didn't know what they were but hopefully they will help. I hate how ugly I am. So I put my phone down and cried. I heard Kurt's voice say "where's y/n?" And Eddie just said "idk" kurt started to panic. I felt bad but I was crying so much that I couldn't stop. I grabbed on of the razors out of the drawer and started to cut my arms again. I heard kurt stop as he got close to this door. After I finished 2 big cuts on each wrist I just sat there. Crying and crying. I heard kurt bust through the door. He looked at me and ran over to me. He didn't know what to do so he yelled for Eddie which scared me. I let my wrists sit and bleed. Eddie can running in and saw kurt said "Eddie comfort her while I grab shit" Eddie shook his head yes and sat next to me and hugged me. I leaned into the hug and just cried. Kurt came back a couple minutes later and put a washcloth on my wrists. He let it sit there and put his forehead to mine. I was still crying and Eddie was still hugging me. All I felt was comfort. Kurt picked the washcloth up and put bandaids on me. He whispered to eddie "she's okay. It's okay" I heard Eddie sniffle. I looked over at him. He was crying. I felt bad so I started to cry even more again. I leaned my head on Eddie's. I stood up and Eddie did to he hugged me and I leaned into the hug holding my wrists up. Kurt grabbed me and I completely dug myself into him. I felt super sick. Probably from the pills. So I fell to my knees. Kurt caught me and carried me up to our room. I sat on the bed feeling guilt. I didn't say anything. Kurt came over and rubbed my arm. He looked at me concerned. He called Eddie up and whispered something that I couldn't hear to him. He passed him a 20$ bill and Eddie ran out of the house. I looked at Kurt confused. He just grabbed me into a sitting hug. He sat against the headboard of our bed and then called me over. I sat in between his legs and he cuddled me into his arms. Eddie's came in with a bag. About 10 minutes later......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 622 17
(Y/N) (L/N) is a 24 year old singer, she has a huge platform and a ton of followers. The day before one of her biggest performance's she meets a cert...
50.4K 1.1K 15
viewer discretion: I absolutely hate this book, do NOT take it seriously. Trigger Warning sh, ed, gore, smut, abuse, flashbacks. There is always help...
30.1K 582 18
You met Johnnie Guilbert at Warped Tour and he is the most amazing guy ever. Will he be the one. The one you tell your long dreaded secret to or will...
486K 14K 23
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʙɪʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴜᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢꜱ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴅ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ? ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴅ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ. ʙɪ...