~Positive~

⚠️crying, talk about pregnancy⚠️

Eddie gave the bag to me and Kurt nodded his head at me. I opened it and it was a pregnancy test. I accepted and went to the bathroom. I sat in the bathroom with it waiting for the results. About 15 minutes later it was ready. I turned it over and it was positive. I started crying. And I don't even know why. The boys heard me crying and opened the door. Kurt came over and hugged me not even checking the test. Eddie saw the results and gasped. Kurt said "what Eddie?" And Eddie grabbed the test and hid it behind his back not knowing if I wanted Kurt to know. I shook my head yes at Eddie and he gave the test to Kurt. Kurt looked at it and started crying while smiling. He kissed me and I started smiling. We all were smiling and kinda giggling after. "I love you y/n" kurt said "I love you more baby" I said. I kissed him. Eddie walked out of the room. I wondered where he went. But I enjoyed the moment with Kurt. We walked out of the bathroom and onto the bed. He cuddled me and we just sat in silence. Then I heard kurt say "what's wrong baby?" "Nothing, why?" I say "then what was up earlier, because you haven't done that in a long time. And I don't want you to think I'm being rude about it. I just really care for you." He said. "I just hate how I look kurt, I hate how I'm not good enough for you. And I never will be. But I love you and you love me. And that's all that matters" I said. I heard Kurt sniffle so I turned around to look at him. And I kissed him. "Y/n you will always be good enough for me. I'm no where good enough for you. You are my world, and now our baby will be apart of it too. I love you so much" I love you more kurt"
Now we must wait to for this baby.❤️