The Mute (eyeless jack x read...

By cp_fanfics

this is an unexpected story so whatever happens in it, happens. I made the cover of this book too btw More

A/N
school
the girl in the forest
The Awakening
The Curse
Deja vu?
A/N
Jacks Outburst
Lazari
A/N
X-Virus returns
The Antidote
Into the abyss
A Talk With Slenderman
Cereberus
Confessions are Made
I Think I Love Him Too
A/N
My Friend is Back
Trust Issues
A Worthless Traitor
A Glimpse Into The Past
Our First Time ⚠️
The Bathtub
One last hoorah
A/N

Jacks Hunt

31 2 1
By cp_fanfics

*Warning*

⚠️Gore and mild lemon⚠️

*If you feel uncomfortable, skip to the next chapter*

Jacks pov

I feel like I've lost control. My body's moving on it's own without command. I can only look through the eyes of this monsterous creature I am.

After Slender told me to go hunt, I didn't run off because I'm starving. I ran off because I couldn't bare to see Y/N the way she is. We've barely spoken, and yet I feel like I've developed feelings for her. She's important to me, and I don't know why. I'm a monster. Im hideous. I'm not suppose to have feelings. But I do anyways.

Maybe getting a bit distance between us will make me not think so much? Why am I feeling remorse.. regret.. anger.. overwhelmed..

Sadness.

As I run through the forest, I come upon a town. This must be Y/Ns town. There isn't much to see at night, but the vibrant street lights glowing in certain spots. I throw my hood up and place my hands in my pocket, clutching my scalpel as if it's going to go missing. I start walking to the first house I see.

From the looks of it, the house seems to be a yellowish color. Ew.. yellow is a disgusting color. I slowly walk up to the house and notice the bedroom window is cracked open. As I make my way up to the window, I peek inside to make sure no one is awake. I raise the window slowly making sure it doesn't creak as I slip in.

I took a deep but slow breath as I make a perfect landing inside. I scan the room and notice a girl, not much older than Y/N. Maybe even the same age. The bedroom walls are filled with My Chemical Romance posters and a few particular ones that caught my eye. They were of us CreepyPastas. Ugh..

I gently made my way over to the door that was wide open. Less work for me I guess. I shrugged the thought off and found myself in a hall with several doors. I pulled my mask down, and walked into one of them. A little boy laid on the bed with a stuffed dog wrapped in his tiny arms. The young always have tasty kidneys.

I licked my chapped lips at the demonic thought.

I walked in swiftly and closed the door slowly, not making any sound. I tiptoed over to the bed and suddenly placed my hand over his mouth. He immediately shot his eyes open and stared at me in terror. I pulled my scalpel out of my pocket and swung it at his neck, slicing it open. Blood sprayed all over me as his body went limp. I removed the covers from him and lifted his shirt enough to expose his stomach. I, then, found the spots where hai kidneys were located and made a deep bit gentle cut, so I don't puncture my precious meal.

The slice was wide enough for me to stick my hand in and rummage around for them. Intestines, no.. appendix, no.. ah there it is.

I pulled my hand from the dead child's stomach and brought the kidney up to my nose. I took a good whiff of it as my mouth watered. I licked my lips once more before devouring the plump kidney. Blood spattered everywhere as I savored the salty flavor. So juicy, so ripe.

I made the same exact sized cut on the other side of the stomach, but this time I couldn't resist the urge to gulp it down. As I lifted it to my mouth, I heard feet shuffling outside of the room.

I quickly ducked down on the side of the bed as the door opened. I peeked over to see a little girl with a teddy bear in her arms. She reminded me of Sally heh.

The little girl yawned and rubbed her eyes tiredly as she took a few steps in.

"Max?" She whispered to the lifeless child.

She inched her way to the side of his bed, opposite of me as her arm shot up towards the lamp on his nightstand. As soon as the light turned on, she immediately froze in her place. Seeing her brothers guts falling out of his body as fresh blood poured out of his wounds. She started shaking as she took a step back, processing what's happening.

She was about to scream when I sprung up from the side of the bed and pounced on her. I covered her mouth as I growled in excitement. This must be my lucky day. I smirked under my mask as I let out a demonic laugh. She tried pushing me off but she's just a weak imbecile.

"Don't be afraid. This will end quickly." I kept my smirk as I dove my bloodied scalpel into her heart. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she stopped struggling against me.

I did the same as what I did with this so called 'Max'.  But this time I waited to eat the kidneys. I wanted to kill the rest in the house before savoring my next meal. I placed the kidneys in a jar I had brought along and set it on the kids nightstand. Quickly pulling out my medbay and stitching up their kidney cuts. I stepped out into the hallway, inaudible as possible. I arrived at another door.

As I pushed the door open, there was a slight creaking sound which alarmed my mind. I heard some slight movement but moments later, quiet.

I continued pushing the door open until I was able to slip in. The Parents room. I tiptoed to the mothers side and pulled out my scalpel again. Damn this takes a lot of work, but oh well. More food for me. I mentally shrugged.

I raised the scalpel above her head and within one swift move, I dove it right into her skull. More blood squirted out covering my mask. A silent gasp escaped her mouth as the father shifted in his sleep, now facing us. Some of the blood dripping on his face. He brought his hand to his face to wipe it off, and did the one thing I hoped he wouldn't do. Open his eyes.

His eyes widened as he fell off the bed. He backed into the wall while reaching in a drawer on his nightstand for something. Once he pulled it out, the moonlight revealed the object. It was a pocket knife. He flipped the switch and pointed it at me as his hands could barely hold the weight of it. I turned my head in confusion as I crawled over to him. His breath was shaky. But little did he know, I thrive on fear.

I stopped as soon as the moonlight shines directly on me. I lifted my mask to reveal my sharp teeth as my tongue slid across the crimson red blood dripping from my mouth.

"W-what do y-oh w-wang from m-e?" His breath quickened as sweat dripped from his head.

"Your kidneys." I stated plainly as I smirked, placing the mask back down.

I rushed over to him as I stabbed my sharp scalpel into his leg. He groaned in pain as he swung the knife at me barely missing my arm. I stabbed him in the abdomen, this time his knife colliding with my leg. I growled as I became frustrated. I hate when my victims put up a fight.

I stabbed him him the chest multiple times, and didn't stop until he stopped moving. Blood spattering with every stab. And with every stab, brought excitement to my face. I laughed at his humiliation. As the father laid there twitching, I went to remove the other kidneys. As I finished grabbing their kidneys, I pulled my med bag out of my backpack and stitched them up as well. No point I'm doing so but hey, whatever works.

Last one in the house is that female I assume. I pack everything up and grab the kidneys from each room placing the remainings in the jar. I should've brought more jars since I didn't think there would be a family of 5. I casually walk into the girls room and sit in there chair that sat in the corner. I sat there, deep in thought, wondering how Y/N was doing. I feel better being able to kill, but I hope X can help Y/N heal up.

I was so deep into thought, I didn't realize the female had woken up, and is now staring at me.

"H-hello?"

I chuckled.

"Looks like I'm going to feast tonight."

Her eyes glanced towards the hallway and spotted the blood trail I left.

"What is your name?" I questioned.

"A-Alexa.. you?"

"Some know me as Jack, but others fear me as Eyeless Jack." My grin widened at the sight of this poor girls face.

Then she suddenly squealed.

"You mean like THE Eyeless Jack? A CreepyPasta? I thought you were all made up stories? And now you're in my room?! How lucky am I. Eeek.."

If I had eyes I'd roll the fuck out of them. Without noticing, my hand was grabbed and pulled onto her bed.

*⚠️Lemon ahead⚠️*

She sat on top of me and pinned my arms down with her hands. Her hips started moving against mine creating fiction. I groaned at the feeling. I've never felt this way before. Suddenly I felt something rise in my pants as she kept grinding on me. She smirked as she knew what she was doing.

I'm laying dumbfounded, trying to recollect my thoughts as she unzips my pants with one hand while keeping me pinned. In one swift movement, she was underneath me, with her arms now pinned. My hips moved against hers as she wrapped her legs around my waist bringing me closer. She tilted her head back and moaned as my bulge grew bigger noticing she was only in her underwear.

Ugh stupid horny demon.

I had no control over my body at this point, the demon had taken over. My grinding became rough as we were both panting for air.

"H-harder Jack!" She screamed as my hips moved more rapidly against her soaking panties. What I would do to be inside of her mmm. Shut the hell up horn dog. I was having an argument inside of my head which out noticing she had already loosened her arms from my grasp and pulled my pants down, revealing my boxers and my huge bulge. She bit her lip as she slowly pulled out my throbbing member.

I can't let this get to far. I won't let it. Mentally fighting with the demon, I resisted against his actions.

Oh cmon, we never have fun like this Jackyboy, loosen up.

Fuck off, this is my body. We're here for a mission asshole, not to make sex toys.

Ugh fine you win, but only this time.

I regained my senses as she was about to place me inside of her. I quickly grabbed my scalpel and stabbed her in the chest. She gasped for air as she choked on blood. Holding her chest wound she whispered, "why"..

"I'm not the Jack you think I am. Serves you right for taking advantage of me." I stabbed her once more as I let the blood flow out of her body.

I put myself back in my pants and zipped them up. I pulled my scalpel from her chest and sliced her stomach open. I inserted my hand in her insides and felt around for the kidneys. Once I got a good hold on them, I pulled both out. My hand dripping blood as I placed them in the jar.

'This should be enough for me. I should make another around and collect hearts for Y/N tho. She'll need food to help gain her strength back.'

I cut into each body and pulled out each and every one of their hearts. I placed them in my backpack since I didn't have any extra jars. From a distance I heard police sirens. I froze in place.

Shit.

Slenders gonna be pissed if I have the cops following me.

I zipped up my backpack and sprinted for the window in Max's room that led to the backyard. I opened the window not caring if I made noise. I looked down and realized it was sort of a high drop. I turned around to see flashing red and blue lights coming closer to the house. I jumped out of the window as and landed gracefully as I sprinted towards the woods. I heard distant yelling but I kept running. I could see Slenders barrier ahead. My legs moved even faster as I finally entered it.

The yelling stopped, the sirens stopped. I collapsed onto my knees as I heaved for air. I felt a presence infront of me, already knowing who it was.

Slender.

I stood up nervously as he crossed his arms.

I assume you had fun child?

I nodded slightly.

Let's get you inside, you need to rest now. Y/N should be fine for right now. She is stable, X-Virus is keeping her company.

X? Why would he be with her? He doesn't know anything about her besides she's a shapeshifter.

That is a story only he shall tell my child.

Slender placed a tendril on my shoulder and in seconds, we arrived infront of the mansion. Slender teleported away as I walked up to the doors. Opening them, I instantly heard yelling coming from the living room.

I let out a sigh and walk towards the yelling.

"Jeff you fucking asshole, you're cheating!"

BEN screamed at Jeff while aggressively pressing buttons.

"The fuck do you mean I'm cheating? You're a glitch who can't beat a smiling freak at what you do best? AHAHAHAHAHAHA" Jeff laughed hysterically at BEN as he threw the controller down and crossed his arms.

"I went easy on you, hmph" BEN turned his head away on the last part. I rolled my non existent eyes at them.

"Oh hey Jack, you feelin better?" BEN asked while turning towards me.

I just shrugged.

"Slender said he saw you go to a house of 5." Jeff's smile became even bigger if that was possible.

"So.. did you fuck the daughter?" His eyes lit up like a child getting candy.

"I-.. I- she forced herself onto me and my stupid mind took over. I regained my senses and killed her before it got to far." I stated x

"Alright just checkin' don't want Bald headed bitch knowin that happened. Who knows what wo-" Jeff was cut off by a tendril wrapping around his neck.

What did you call me Jeffery?

Slender raised the area where his eyebrows would be.

"Cmon' Slendy you know I'm just fuckin around." Jeff said in between coughs.

Slender just sighed and dropped him.

I took my chance and walked up to my room. I was briefly thinking, why is X with her? And why did Slender say it was there story to tell. All these thoughts made my head hurt. Maybe it would be best to keep away from her for a bit. I grabbed some empty jars and filled them with the hearts and kidneys.

After placing them all, I grabbed only the heart jars and walked downstairs. Jeff and BEN were just chilling on the couch as I walked past and placed the hearts in the fridge.

"Jeff." I called out to him. He came running into kitchen.

"Yes sir ayay captain yes captain anything for you captain what's your request captain what can I do for you captain." He said rapidly while saluting me. I laughed a bit at his stupidity.

"Whenever Y/N wakes up she's going to need to eat. I gathered up some hearts since she doesn't eat normal food. Don't force her into eating with everyone at the table. She's self conscious about that. She likes her hearts slightly warm, it brings out the flavor in them. Make sure she eats them to gain her strength back." I explained, he just stared at me wide eyed.

"What?" I raised an eye brown under my mask.

"You've known her for how long and you already know this shit about her?" Jeff snickered and looked at BEN.

"Yeah, because I actually pay attention, unlike you dipshits." I growled at him.

"Just make sure she eats them, I'll be up in my room. Don't bother me with anything." I walked past them waving them off.

Jeff and BEN looked at each other confused on what he meant. I arrived in front of my room, and walked in, closing the door. I plop myself on my bed and stare at the ceiling, thinking again.

What makes Y/N so special to me.

With that being said, I drifted off into a peaceful feel slumber.

to be continued...

Sorry for the long chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
283K 6.4K 24
!Warning! May contain Inappropriate language, actions and killing !You have been warned!
788K 15.5K 44
Because psycho murderers would make great parents, don't ya think?! This isn't just for a female reader, but He/She. Here are the Creepypastas I've w...
1.1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...