Kingdoms Fall (SakuAtsu Royal...

By CrackshotReaper

(completed) In a world where two opposing kingdoms, Isaron, the kingdom of light, and Demoria, the kingdom o... More

A Lone Survivor
The Demon Among The Angels
His Majesty The King
The Tyrant Queen
The Prince Of Demoria
A Demon's Ally
The Attack Unit Captain
Captain Of The Royal Guard
The Ambushed Attack Unit
A Wounded Soldier
A Lethal Duo
General Of The Demon Guard
A Worried Brother
A Distressed Axe-Wielder
Partners In Crime
The Fallen Prince
A Thankful Yokai
Best Friends Reunited
Training Partners
Troubled Demon
Best Friends In Love
The War Has Begun
Demons And Angels
The Time Is Now
The Strongest Yokai
Two Strong-Willed Yokai
Victorious Isaronians
Soon To Be Queen
The True Brother

A Future Generation

962 55 28
By CrackshotReaper

"Kiyatsumi!! Get back here!" The girl shouted as she chased her brother through the castle.

The girl was ten, average height with a slim build and fair skin. She had long straight black hair that was a light platinum blonde at the tips. Her eyes were a cold green-grey mix like the color of a storm over a rainforest.

She had a pair of small round black ears on the top of her head, a long black weasel-like tail growing out from her lower back, and long razor-sharp claws. A yokai kamaitachi.

"Nope! Yer gonna hafta catch me, Aki!!" The brother taunted back in reply.

The brother in question was twelve, tall with a slender build and pale skin. He had messy jet-black hair with the front pieces that hung over his eyes colored a platinum blonde on the left side and a snowy white on the right. His face was decorated with a light splay of freckles across his cheeks and soft red marking beneath his eyes, which were a fiery red and orange that seemed to glow brighter than the flames of a beach bonfire at midnight.

The boy had two long black horns on his head and a long black whip-like tail.

He wore a dark cloak and armor, the emblem of Demoria on his chest, and his ears were lined with peircings.

While he was running, Sakusa Kiyatsumi looked behind him to laugh at his sister, Sakusa Akiyo, which caused him to run into something, or someone.

Kiyatsumi fell to the ground and looked up to see the nine golden-blonde fox-like tails of the queen of Demoria.

"D-dad!" Kiyatsumi greeted.

The queen was tall with a slender build and pale skin. His hair was a fluffy platinum blonde styled in an undercut with the sides a dark brown, and his eyes were a rich honey-like brown, filled with warmth.

On his head were a pair of golden-blonde fox-like ears tipped with white and he had nine similarly colored fox-like tails that were also tipped with white. Under his eyes, he had soft red marking that framed his warm honey-brown eyes perfectly.

The queen, Sakusa Atsumu, smirked and raised an eyebrow, "An' what d'ya think yer doin', Yatsu?" He asked.

Kiyatsumi laughed awkwardly, "Uh- Nothin'...?" He answered.

Atsumu tilted his head at Kiyatsumi skeptically, catching a glimpse of Akiyo running towards them.

Atsumu sighed and chuckled, before he offered his son a hand, "Ya two were playin' tag? Again?" He asked.

Kiyatsumi took Atsumu's hand and the kitsune pulled him up from the floor, "Yer lucky it was me who caught ya an' not yer father," he teased.

Kiyatsumi shivered as Akiyo finally caught up to him, "Sorry," she said with a bow.

Atsumu chuckled, "Lift yer head, Aki, I'm yer dad, no need to be so formal," he said, reaching out to ruffle Akiyo's hair.

Akiyo nodded and lifted her head, "Thanks dad," she answered.

Atsumu smiled, "Not a problem, Aki," he replied before turning to Kiyatsumi, "I hope ya didn't use yer wings inside," he asked to which Kiyatsumi shook his head in response.

Atsumu breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good," he said.

"What's good?" Came a voice from behind Atsumu while a pair of familiar strong arms wrapped around the kitsune's waist from behind.

Atsumu looked up to see his husband, Sakusa Kiyoomi, "Oh, nothin', Omi, they were jus' tellin' me how excited they are to learn how to fight," he answered, winking at Kiyatsumi and Akiyo.

Sakusa Kiyoomi was tall and muscular with pale skin and two very distinct moles above his right eyebrow. He had curly jet-black hair that was swept to one side, and dark green almost-black eyes that gleamed with a cold shine.

He had a pair of large black horns on his head, a long black whip-like tail and enormous black bat-like wings.

Kiyatsumi and Akiyo shared glances which were equally excited as they were surprised.

Kiyoomi hummed, "Oh? Is that so?" He asked, placing a soft kiss behind Atsumu's ear.

Atsumu shivered and pulled away, "Omi! Not in front of the kids!" He scolded, and Kiyoomi chuckled.

Kiyoomi propped his chin on Atsumu's shoulder, "So what weapons were they thinking of mastering?" He asked while his eyes flicked between the two kids.

Kiyatsumi blinked, "I dunno yet..." He said and Akiyo nodded in agreement.

"Mm..." Kiyoomi hummed, "Well, I guess we'll just have to call in Motoya and Michinari to help us then," he said and Atsumu's eyes widened and he gasped.

A wide smile spread across his face, "It's been so long since I've trained with Michi!" He said excitedly.

Kiyoomi chuckled, "I wonder if you haven't lost your edge, Atsu," he teased.

Atsumu narrowed his eyes, "Be careful, Kiyoomi, we don't want the king of Demoria endin' up with a katana through his teeth, do we?" He warned.

Kiyoomi tensed and let out a cough, "No, no... I think I'm fine," he said quickly.

Akiyo and Kiyatsumi stared confusedly at their parents, "Wait... What d'ya mean a 'katana'?" Kiyatsumi asked.

Kiyoomi raised his eyebrows and turned to Atsumu, "You didn't tell them about the the Great Yokai?" He asked in disbelief.

Akiyo's eyes widened, "The Great Yokai? Like, the two yokai who defeated the oni fifteen years ago??" She asked excitedly.

Kiyoomi grinned, "So you do know about them?"

Kiyatsumi nodded, "Dad an' uncle Michinari told us 'bout 'em!" He said.

Kiyoomi chuckled, his gaze returning to Atsumu, "So you two told them the story, but somehow managed to completely avoid the fact that you were the two yokai?" He asked.

Atsumu blushed and covered his face with his hands, "We didn't think they needed to know!" He defended.

Kiyoomi chuckled, "You're too humble for your own good, my queen," he commented, and Atsumu sighed and shook his head before Kiyoomi kissed him lightly on the cheek.

Kiyatsumi and Akiyo exchanged surprised glances, "Wait! Uncle Michi and dad fought the oni??" Akiyo exclaimed in disbelief.

Kiyoomi grinned, "Oh, we are so going to Motoya and Michinari's so Motoya and I can tell the story properly," he said, sending a playful glare towards Atsumu, "Come on, let's get going," he said.

Kiyatsumi's face lit up and he turned to Kiyoomi, knowing that Atsumu would say yes to his request anyway, "Can I fly, father? Can I?"

Kiyoomi chuckled and ruffled his son's hair, "Yes, you can, Yatsu," he answered.

Kiyatsumi was ecstatic, and he grabbed Akiyo's hand and ran towards the doors that led into the courtyard, "Well, what're we waitin' for??" He shouted.

The king and queen smiled while they followed behind them.

"Aki! Let's race to uncle Toya's house!" Kiyatsumi shouted.

Akiyo scowled, "No! You can fly, so you always win!" She countered.

Atsumu chuckled, "What if we join the race?" He asked, a hint of mischief in his eye.

Kiyoomi turned to Atsumu, "Do you really think you could beat me in a race?" He asked teasingly.

Atsumu huffed a short laugh, "Please, Omi, ya could barely keep up with me when I only had eight tails," he said.

Kiyoomi was about to reply when Kiyatsumi cut him off, "What if we make teams!!"

Akito's face lit up, "What about me and dad against you and father?" She suggested excitedly.

Atsumu chuckled, "I like that idea," he said.

Kiyoomi smirked, "Me too," he agreed.

Kiyatsumi grinned, "Oh, we are so gonna win!" He said before his eyes began to glow a bright red, and his horns and tail burst into flames.

Suddenly, a pair of wings made of pure flames sprouted from Kiyatsumi's back and he launched into the air.

Kiyoomi grinned at Atsumu, "See you at Motoya's," he teased, knowing full-well that he had absolutely no chance at winning against Atsumu, before he leaped off the ground with one powerful flap of his wings and joined his son in the sky.

Atsumu smiled down at Akiyo and crouched down, "Ya wanna beat 'em?" He asked and Akiyo nodded quickly.

Atsumu grinned and turned around, "C'mon, I'll carry ya," he said.

Akiyo carefully climbed onto Atsumu's back and gasped when the kitsune's eyes began to glow a blinding gold, "Let's show those two what real speed is, yeah?" He asked.

Akiyo smiled excitedly and nodded, "Yeah!" She answered.

Atsumu smiled and suddenly they were surrounded by crackling sparks of golden electricity.

Atsumu launched forwards, and Akiyo's grip immediately tightened around his shoulders, hugging him as she squeezed her eyes shut.

Atsumu was running through the streets of Demoria with Akiyo on his back, the blazing golden electricity trailing behind them.

With a flood of courage, Akiyo opened her eyes and she smiled at the sight of them speeding through the kingdom streets, laughing while the wind whipped through her hair.

Atsumu grinned when he caught a glimpse of Kiyoomi and Kiyatsumi in the sky, flying just ahead of them.

Atsumu pushed his speed even faster, breaking the sound barrier as he jumped into the sky, passing Kiyoomi and Kiyatsumi.

Akiyo turned around and met Kiyatsumi's shocked gaze, sticking her tongue out at him before Atsumu landed softly on the roofs of the houses below and sprinted away from them.

It's safe to say that Akiyo and Atsumu won that race.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ngl I had a lot of fun making their names 🤗

Anygays, Crackshot signing off for the last time in this fic, bye!!
-CrackshotReaper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.6K 30
I hate this story but for some reason people really like it, so read at your own risk. Two families, the Miyas and the Sakusas. Well the Sakusas are...
4.5K 92 43
Two souls who always found their way back to each other. Warning: (Smut, Angst, All of the above) Constructive Criticism appreciated!
37.5K 1.2K 25
(completed) After years of playing on MSBY together, Atsumu and Sakusa are finally discovering their feelings for one another. With the chaos that is...
96.4K 3.5K 36
Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels have fought a major war and have had a strong hatred for each other for a rather long time which lead to war. The T...