Ouran Has An Emotionless Host...

By TheAnimeFan18

Benjamin Wakahisa is a 16 year old boy with a husky as a best friend. He's a boy that's been adopted into ric... More

Benjamin (Tsukino) Wakahisa Character Information
Chapter 1: Leaving the puppy and meeting the hosts
Authors Note #1 ((please read this))
Singing, Screaming and Hosting..
Apology

Chapter 3: Cosplay and The Accident! (DRAFT)

1.7K 89 32
By TheAnimeFan18

Ok first an authors note: I know you all hate these but this one is important.

First, I want to apologise for abandoning wattpad. I just stopped writing and couldn't get in the mood to? But I won't be continuing this story or any other story, I may come back to them in future but at the moment i can't get the motivation to do anything I loved to do. I have just lost interest in it all?

But yes as I was saying, this is a draft so there are some pieces missing and there is a huge chunk of writing missing because I wrote a bit and accidentally deleted it a while back, and i can't remember what it was supposed to be. So this is a draft. Again I am so sorry for abandoning this.

And thank you to all the people who supported me when I was writing this story, and who read it and liked it. I love you guys, thank you! XxX

Anyway, on with the story I guess?

Ouran Has An Emo Host - Chapter 3: Cosplay and The Accident!

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High school Host Club. I only own my OC. I don't own the Pictures either, they're from the internet.

Also guys this is my first Fic on here so please go easy on me but still tell me what you think!

Chapter 3:

(Ben POV)

It had been just over a week since I started hosting and it's been tiring. It wasn't the hosting that was the hard part, no, hosting was an easy job. All I had to do was speak to them, remembering to keep to myself a bit though, and slip in a few compliments here and there. Easy right? So why was it tiring? Well, I'll tell you. As I said before, the hosting was easy and quite relaxing.

But it was the host themselves were the tiring part. 

The amount of times I've been dragged around, pushed, hidden, carried, fallen, deafened, pulled at, ordered around, told what's not right, blackmailed and shoved is unbelievable! 

I sighed as I walked to the host club after classes. Great, another day of torture. 

You see, the hosts may be irritating and infuriating, but they're my first acquaintances, Akira is my only friend and family, and they make me happy. Even if I don't show it. I have yet to change my emotionless facade but I don't want to show emotions. If I get too attached to them, I'll regret it a thousand times over.

I think I have already become attached though.

I opened the doors to the host club only instead of the usual flowery shower, I was hit with a few water balloons and a spray of water from a water gun. 

I glared at my attackers as two twin Cheshire smiles and a bimbo smile was sent my way. I looked down to my clothes and saw that my shirt and pants were soaked through. My chest was a little visible through the wet shirt and my trousers sagged a bit on my hips due to the weight of the water absorbed. 

I held up my pants and shuffled my way over to Kyoya as the twins sniggered out something along the lines of me 'probably having the body of a twig' and Tamaki started screaming apologies and other gibberish. I couldn't make out what I wasn't listening to.

"Kyoya" I spoke in my monotone voice.

"Yes?" He answered back.

"....Is there any spare uniforms I could borrow?...and maybe a towel too?" I asked with a little hesitation. I didn't want to borrow any but it's not like I had a choice.

"We can bring a towel, but there are only cosplay costumes in the back, I'll get Mori to pick one and take it to you. Please wait in the changing rooms while we bring them to you, and you'd be better off getting out of those clothes before you catch cold though" he spoke, nodding towards Mori and then the changing rooms. I nodded to him in thanks before heading to the changing rooms.

I took off my shoes and socks, then the soaking wet shirt and threw it against the wall. Just as I started to slip the pants down Mori opened the curtain to pass my the towels and costume. Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki and Honey just stared at me, Haruhi looked over, her eyes widened a little before she went back to making coffee, Mori just held out the clothing expectantly and Kyoya just stayed looking at his laptop. 

I took the clothes and towels from Mori, muttering a 'thanks' and closed the curtain. I dried myself before I took off my pants and stood only in my boxers. I ran my fingers along the scars that decorated my stomach, chest, legs, shoulders and collar bones. There were some on my back but I couldn't see them right now. I sighed as I remember how I'd gotten every single one of them. I looked over the costume I'm being made to wear and sighed again.

"You've gotta be kidding me" I mumbled to myself and pulled on the costume. It was Hei's black reaper costume from Darker then BLACK. I looked down to see a black cape and I put the mask over my face and nodded before turning and opening the curtains. 

(Hikaru POV)

When Mori opened the curtains to hand Ben the towels my whole face exploded in a blush. Ben had a nicely toned chest with slight ply developing muscles. It was the kind of one where you can't really see it but it's obvious it's there. His body was just perfect and his skin looked soft. I was quite far away though so I couldn't see his chest properly. 

Once he closed the curtain again I quickly looked away and hid my face. Kaoru nudged my side and sniggered.

"Wow, he really didn't have the body of a twig did he? Did you see that?!"

"Y-Yeh" was my oh so smart reply to my twin.

"Hikaru? Are you okay? Your face is red. Do you have a fever?"

"A-Ah, no. I'm fine Kaoru, I'm sorry for making you worry though! That was a terrible thing for me to do as a big brother!" I answered as I took him into my arms and held his face closer to mine. "And a lover" I added, whispering loud enough to hear.

"Hikaru, no-ones supposed to know about that.." He mumbled back, trailing off.

Then the curtains opened, spoiling our 'moment'. 

(-end of Hikaru POV-)

(Ben POV)

I looked around and nodded to Kyoya as a sign of thanks. As if my costume edged them on, the host's decided on a last minute cosplay day. Tamaki scrambled around and ordered the twins to get costumes. They ran off, the twins having their own mischievous aura with them. Mori stayed silent, as always, as he walked to honey sitting by himself at the table. Honey ate cake with his Usa-chan and Mori. Kyoya went though his silver laptop and black books, apparently looking up what clothing  they had for this cosplay session, before calling them out. Haruhi looked bored and sighed as she walked towards Honey and Mori's table. I followed, having nothing better to do other that watch what the other hosts were doing, which was unseen because they had ran out of the room. It was 15 minutes to opening time anyway. 

"Benji-chan!" The little blonde squealed to me, his usa-chan tightly between one of his small, pale arms as he waved the other through the air, fingers outstretched to make his hand look bigger. 

"Ben" Called out Haruhi. "Want to sit with us?" She asked. I nodded and say beside Haruhi, watching the crazy boys as they ran around the room giving the hosts their costumes. One by one they all changed into theirs before smiling and getting ready for hosting. 

Tamaki wore

Kyoya wore

Hikaru and Kaoru wore

Honey wore Mao's costume, consisting of a black and onesie and fluffy cat ears with a bell on a choker around his neck. He had whiskers pained onto his face and his nose was painted black.

Mori wore

Haruhi wore Shō's costume, 

I stood in my usual place, next to the twins, and waited for the doors to open.

((I'M SORRY READ AUTHORS NOTE FOR EXPLANATION!!))

I saw Haruhi walking over to Kyoya-Sempai with some coffee and I just knew she was going to fall. It was obvious. As her foot went behind the other one and hooked onto her ankle, I jumped up off the couch, startling the girls, and ran across the room as she started to fall. Just as I got to her the tray slipped out of her hands. The cups, plates and pots smashed all over the ground as the tray clattered and slid. Knowing the inevitable, I pulled Haruhi into a hug as she was falling and turned so my back was the one to hit the shards of glass. I winced in pain and gritted my teeth as the glass cut through my clothes and the skin of my back. My eyes were shut tightly as pain skyrocketed through my back. Haruhi, as well as everyone else in the room, had wide eyes and stayed frozen in shock. I sat up hugging Haruhi and sitting her body on my lap. I checked her, making sure no glass had hit her. Thank god none had.

"BEN!" All of the host screamed, obviously snapped out of shock. The girls began to cry as the cried 'Ben-Kun'. I stood up and helped Haruhi up, standing her away from the glass and him. I winced every time I took a step and my blood was beginning to pour down my back. I felt a little dizzy too. All the host came running to my aid and the girls were sent out of the room. I looked over to Kyoya.

"...I'll pay for the tea set... Don't put that on—" I suddenly winced and a pain filled expression crossed my face. I gritted my teeth and finished my sentence painfully. "...on.. H-Haruhi's......De-dept.." I wobbled and almost fell until the twins caught me. I held onto them tightly as winced again. Shit! this really hurts! Haruhi's eyes stared to water as she saw my condition and the twins were holding me up so that didn't help. She must have thought it was all her fault. "Haruhi... It wasn't.. Your fault.. So.. Please.. Don't cry..." I said as I ruffled her hair, ignoring the pain for a moment. Her eyes widened as she wiped her eyes and nodded, giving me a shaky smile. 

"Hikaru! Kaoru! Lay him down on the couch on his stomach! Now!" Kyoya shouted as he came through with Mori, Hunny and the schools nurse. Mori was carrying a large first aid kit and Hunny was hugging his bunny with water eyes, but fat tears leaking out of them while the nurse was following Kyoya. The twins did as instructed and sat on the ground near my head, worried looks on their faces. They looked a little scared, everyone did. Kyoya and the nurse took out a pair of tweezers and they started to take out the shards of the glass. My body jerked in pain and the shard the Kyoya was holding moved a bit causing me more pain. I cried out, giving the twins and Tamaki scare, before Kyoya and the nurse stopped whatever they were doing. "Hold him still! We need to get the glass out!" 

Doing as instructed, Hikaru and Kaoru held me down with tears in their eyes. Mori had to take Hunny and Haruhi outside where the girls were still standing. I saw through the now open door that they were crying and every time I cried out in pain they would cry harder and shake. Mori closed the door to prevent them from seeing. Ambulance sirens were outside as Kyoya and the nurse took out the last of the large shards. They slid off my shirt and room out a few of the smaller shards before wrapping my back and chest in bandages. Thank god that's over. I was exhausted and since I was awake through all the pain I felt a numbness invade my torso.

I heard people come tearing through the doors of music room three and I was carried away from the twins. No. I don't want to be alone. I know it's selfish but they might abandon me too. I grabbed their hands, Kaoru's left and Hikaru's right, and held on tightly. They must have gotten the message because they argued with the paramedics until they were allowed to go with me, permitted by Kyoya of course. 

As I was being put into the ambulance, or at least I guessed it was, I began to slowly loose conciseness. Black dots swirled my vision before all I could finally hear before darkness took me over was the sounds of Hikaru and Kaoru calling for me to wake up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
680K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...