Supernatural Gay Ship Oneshots

Reynad_23 tarafından

Yes, another one. . . A bunch of oneshots filled with a little bit of fluff and/or angst and probably a bunc... Daha Fazla

Oneshot Requests
Samstiel vs Destiel
Got Laid Because of a Fucking Remote (Destiel)
A New Friend, Maybe? (Sabriel)
This Isn't Right (Destiel)
Quiet Unexpected (Jensen x Castiel)
Some Self Respect (Samstiel)
Fun Before A Small Bargain (Casifer)
Hunger and Need (Destiel)
The Fuck Is This Shit??? (Destiel)

A Little Awkward, Don't You Think? (Mishalecki)

168 5 0
Reynad_23 tarafından

Relationship Status: Friends
Cockles briefly mentioned
Misha P.O.V
Smut warning

The tall being, also known as moose, also known as Jared Padalecki is being weird again. He just called Jensen 'Dean', and had to be reminded multiple times that he isn't Sam.

It's weird. And what's weirder is the fact that both Jared and Jensen don't remember hanging out and pretending to be Sam and Dean before this. I'm suspicious, this has to be a prank.

Only one way to find out.

But first, I have to tweet it!

.

.

.

I notice Jared leaning on the counter, beer in hand. How did he find that? This isn't good.

"Hey Jared! How's life treating ya?"

Jared looks at me surprised, then turns away. "Like shit."

"Is this because of Genevieve? I heard you guys haven't been talking for a while. . ."

"Huh? Oh uh, yep. . ."

I look at him a little confused. 'That was a lie. There's no problems between Jared and Gen as far as I know! So what the hell is going on with Jared?'

I fidget a little, apparently catching his attention. "What about you, C- Mish? How're you today?"

Did he just almost call me Castiel? How much alcohol has he had today? He's supposed to be on set soon!

"I'm fine, but as much as I like your idea, I don't wanna lose my job yet and I'm sure you don't want to either! Wait here a minute."

He tilts his head, looking at me weirdly as I go to grab water for him. I head back to him quickly.

"Here, you need to sober up."

Like Jared, I feel way to out of character, but at least I'm not pretending to be Castiel.

Speaking of Jared, he didn't drink the water. Instead, he stared at it, kind of sad looking. Did something actually happen between him and his wife and he forgot to tell us?

I stand there with him, waiting. Waiting for Jared to say something, because this is just awkward. Maybe he should rest for a bit. I could request a break for him. Yeah I'm gonna do that.

I start to walk away, but then I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me back. "Jared, what-"

He pulls me into a hug, making me very confused. I hesitantly return it, patting him on the back. "Are you alright, Jared?"

". . . I'm fine, I just need to figure some things out."

I feel like I should ask, but I don't. Instead I pull away, and tell him, "I think you need some time off, I'll go and talk to the director about it. Go and rest."

"Thanks, I guess. . ."

"Anything for a friend, even if you are a jerk!"

I walk away, hearing a small chuckle from Jared. He's really out of it, isn't he. . .

.

.

.

Jensen casts a worried look at me, and asks, "Have you seen Jared?" I give him a suspicious look. "What?"

"I don't know if you noticed, but you and Jared aren't on the best of terms right now."

"He's still a friend alright! Have you seen him, like at all?"

"Not since he was drinking."

"Wait, what?"

"Yep, standing there, beer in hand. Staring off into the distance. That's why I requested a day off for you guys in the first place."

"Oh, that was you?"

"Yep. Anyway, I told him to get some rest so, hopefully he's in his trailer!"

Jensen looks at me expectantly. I know exactly what he was hoping for.

"Your not gonna check on him, are you?"

"Hell no."

"Alright, I'll check for you. But you guys have to get over it sooner or later!"

I walk away, feeling Jensen's stare on my back. I don't understand why Jared and Jensen wouldn't talk to each other, and I can't ask them. So, they'll have to get over it on their own.

I notice Jared's trailer close by, and jog the rest of the way there. I knock on his door once I reach it. No answer. Interesting. . . At least I have a key for it!

I unlock the door and open it. I step in, closing the door behind me and looking around. Something pushes me to the wall. "Augh! What the- Jared?"

Jared held his arm against my throat, looking at me with hostility before he recognized me. "Ca- erm. . . Misha?"

"Yeah! O-one and only! Now could you please get off me?"

Jared backs away as I calm myself down, wondering why the hell he attacked me. He approached me again, slowly this time. He cups my face, checking for injury.

"Sorry, I freaked out for a moment. Did I hurt you?"

"Not really. You did scare the shit out of me, though," I tell him, letting out a small laugh. He looks at me a little confused.

"I laugh when I'm nervous, remember?"

Jared let out a small 'Oh' and nods. "Um, want a beer?"

"Yeah, sure! Just don't murder me, please!"

Jared shakes his head, snickering.

.

.

.

How did we get here? One minute we're drinking our asses off, the next I'm fully naked on Jared's lap, on the bed making out, our tongues fighting for dominance.

I feel his hands slide down my back to grope my ass. I moan as my hands work to unbutton his shirt. "Have any lube?" I ask Jared, breaking the kiss. "No, I don't think I do. Heh, whoops. . . Whatever, we can just use spit!"

"Can you take charge, please? I don't feel like being top at the moment."

"Sounds good to me! Suck," Jared demanded, holding two fingers in front of my mouth. I obeyed, coating his fingers with my saliva, trying to undo his pants as well.

'How the hell was I the one to get fully naked? Why was Jared fully dressed in the first place?'

My thoughts are interrupted by Jared, who pulled his fingers out and pushed me into the sheets. Our lips reconnect as I feel one of Jared's fingers start to penetrate my hole. His other hand grabs my leg and puts it around his waist, my other leg copying the movement.

I moan loudly as Jared adds two more fingers. Guess he's getting impatient.

We pause when we hear a knock on the door. "Misha? Jared? You guys in here?"

"Um. . . Y-yeah we're here!"

"Are you guys alright?"

"Yes. . ."

"Can I come in?"

"NO!"

"Alright then! Sorry Jared. . . Can I at least speak to Misha?"

"Is it important? Because if not then maybe later!"

"Okay then. . . I'll see ya later. . ."

I sigh in relief but then moan when Jared picks up where we left off. "Maybe- hah, oh Jared~ Maybe we should be more- mm! More careful," I advise, trying to hold back moans.

Jared nods, saying nothing as he pulls his fingers out and quickly replaces the aching loss with his dick. I don't think he heard me. And I also don't think he prepared me enough, because FUCK IT'S BIG!

"There we go! Finally! I've been waiting for this," Jared moans out.

He leans down, nipping at my neck. I'm sure there's going to be a few bruises tomorrow, I just hope they're not visible. . .

Jared's slowly picking up speed as he thrusts into me hard. I grab his shoulders tightly, digging into the skin. It hurts, but I find pleasure in the pain.

My hands slide up to Jared's hair and I start pulling at it, earning a groan from him. He starts angling his thrusts until he finds my prostate, and hitting it with harsh accuracy every single time after having found it.

I can feel Jared's smile as I moan very loudly. "P-please! Jared please," I beg, not even sure what I'm asking for. I can't even think straight with the amount of pleasure that's being given to me. And I don't exactly know what else to do except just take it.

I love it when they're rough! I think this might even beat having sex with Jensen!

Jared kisses me again, muffling my moans. I can barely breathe as his tongue enters my mouth again, taking over with such ease.

One of his hands touch my chest, then slowly trail down to my waist. He squeezes it hard, probably leaving yet another bruise. Then his hand reaches my dick, stroking it in time with his thrusts. He breaks the kiss, looking down at me as if I'm his biggest trophy.

"There we go, huh? Feel good enough for ya?"

"Y-yes! Oh god yes!"

This goes on for a while longer before Jared cums, still thrusting until I reach my own release. We are both left panting, as Jared laid down beside me.

"Holy shit! Jared you- I gotta say that was. . . Amazing's an understatement!"

"It was nice, huh?"

"Hell yeah! Oh gosh, I-"

Jared grabs my face and kisses me again, sweet and soft this time. And it's a little too late I when I remind myself:

Jared has a wife.

.

.

.

I wake up, hands against Jared's chest. He's holding me tightly, so it'll be hard to move without waking him up. It's hard but it's possible.

This'll just be super awkward if he woke up. Because he's a popular straight actor cheating on his wife with a guy, his friend of all people. How the hell are you supposed to explain that?

I squirmed a bit, trying to get out. All that achieved was a groan from Jared and a tighter embrace.

I hold in a squeak of surprise as I feel his hand slide down to my hip. Something tells me he's been awake the whole time as his hand slips further down to my thigh.

This time, I try to push myself away, but I just get pulled back to Jared's chest.

"Don't leave," he murmured. I squirm a little in his arms again and remind him, "You have a wife. You just cheated on her with a guy! I thought you were straight!"

"I thought the same for you."

"That's not the current problem here!"

"Then what is it?"

"Your married!"

Jared was about to speak when the trailer door opened. We both sit up to see Gen. . .

I was expecting a gasp or something. Something to show her sadness or anger or jealousy. Instead, she crossed her arms and smirked.

"About damn time!"

Now I'm confused. Why the hell is Genevieve smiling? She's just standing there, staring at her husband and his friend, that he just cheated on her with.

"Although, I'm a little jealous now," she says, walking up to us.

She sits down next to Jared, who pulls her close. She looks at me, giggling. "Y'know, maybe you should explain to the poor guy!"

Jared nods, patting me on the head. "Well, we agreed to have an open marriage."

"And that involves me in some way?"

"Yeah."

"Mm. Okay then. . ."

That makes sense.

.

.

.

1824 word count

A.N. - Originally, this was going to be a Sam x Misha. My first mistake was making it in Misha's point of view and my second was going along until it was too late. I didn't want to recreate the story since I had already gotten so far and I already had to delete a future chapter once. That will not happen again.

Anyway, I hope you have a good day/night and stay safe!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.3K 114 21
Um I think it's Destiel Oneshots pretty self explainatory I think.... Also maybe a bit of Sabriel idk yet. I'm doing it Bc I'm bored and I want to wr...
16.6K 502 97
Little supernatural one shots. Mostly fluff, angst and NO smut. Most of this stuff's Michifer, there will be other ships but it'll most likely includ...
195K 4.4K 170
And here are some Destiel and Cockles one shots. Some fluffy. Some mpreg. Some smutty. ⚠️ Warning for: Smut Homophobic language Swearing Dirty joke...
219K 2.8K 84
some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :)