Taekook | One Shot

By mrskimkookie

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... More

Hello 👋
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
MY DADDY HYUNG
NOTICE!!!
...Thiefs love...
CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
friends with benefits pt. 2
still yours. (1/2)
still yours (2/2)
I'm sorry my love 🥺
...want to be perfect for you..
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination
Always with you, promise. (1/4)
always with you, I promise (3/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
He is My boyfriend
he is my boyfriend
Your biggest Fan ...
One side love..
RATINGS 😁
One side love...
Agent black 🖤
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love 2
let's fall in love special
lovee

Always with you, I promise (2/4)

2.3K 107 5
By mrskimkookie

"Ahhh .." there Jungkook woke up with shock and he sit on bed, huffing a little.

He is shock how he came here. He saw himself and found his clothes are changed. He is wearing beautiful silk white shirt with white shorts down.

"Heck, how this happen? I don't have any white clothes. And fuck, this is not even my size."

He was soo confuse when he hear that door is opening, he know it's Jimin. Soo he stand and went out to ask jimin about this.

As he reach out he saw Jimin and Yoongi came with some food and both got shock to see Jungkook like this.

This man whole room is black. Who never buy any white shirt in his whole life. Here wearing white slik shirt.

"Jungkook? Where is my jungkook? You bastard go away and give my kookie back to me."

Jimin start screaming making Yoongi and jungkook go with done face. With that face Jimin understood and gave nervous smile.

.....

Here all three sitting and Jungkook told everything.

"Koo, you yourself text us. Saying you are going home because you are feeling little sleepy. And i just came home. I was at Yoongi hyung home whole night."

Jungkook check his phone but there was no text to anyone. His phone is all normal. He checked recent history but that is normal too.

Jungkook is going crazy what is happening.

....

It's been a week to this and jungkook gave some lame excuses to make him understand that it's not some miracle.

There finals got over and now they have winter vacation so, they decided to go to Busan at Jungkook home.

....

They reached and yoonmin was having hard time to control their laugh because at home Jungkook is whole opposite. He is not same Jungkook.

The Jungkook who is bad boy. Whose day start with cursing. Who is always drunk and busy in games. Here he is sitting in pastel hoodie which yoonmin never know he owns.

Jungkook that stylish hairstyle is change with fluffy cute hair and his tattoos are hidden under hoodie. He is looking like good boy who always study and in free time go to church to pray.

Heck, in reality Jungkook go to church just to put snap.

....

Here all three are roaming in Jeon's garden. With Jungkook dad. Soon they reach near one big tree.

"You know sons, this is the tree where Jungkook met V for the first time."

Mr. Jeon said making jungkook roll his eyes.

"Ohh, c'mon dad. There is no one like V. It's just superstition. You all are just blindly believing in lie."

Jimin look at both and then said,

"Who is V uncle?"

"Ohh, he is known as mysterious boy. No one ever saw him. He come infront of people who have pure heart. Who call him with all needs. "

"Oww... Really.. this is interesting"

"And you know Jimin, V belongs to Jungkook *chukle* he gave himself to jungkook that day."

"Ohh... Dad... I'll never belive in this."

With that jungkook went from there and even Suga didn't belive. But the little curiosity is taking big place in Jimin mind.

And there Detective Park Jimin mode on.

....

There Jungkook came in his room and sat on his bed. Thinking about V. He don't belive in V. It's true, he have got visions soo many times in dreams.

Someone playing in rain with a boy sitting beside and admiring that cute boy. Someone kissing a little kid forehead.

That little hand entangled with one big hand, deep voice saying, 'promise'

He is going crazy. He is hating this.

....

On other side Jimin being art student which he is, brought all painting items. And there sitting in room with Mr. Jeon.

"Soo, uncle you tell me how he look and I'll make his paint okk."

Mr Jeon nodded and there they start making and Yoongi just sitting there with done face.

Jungkook went back to that tree and fall asleep there only.

.....

AFTER 6 HOURS...

there Jungkook woke up and thought to went back home.

As he reach home he found Yoongi sitting there with blank expression, Jungkook got confuse. He went to Yoongi and called him. Yoongi looked him with same expression and said,

"ALL THE BEST."

With that he went away. Jungkook got more confuse. He went inside to find Jimin. And saw him in living room sitting same like Yoongi.

He went to Jimin and Jimin looked at him and said,

"You are freaking lucky. Bish, all the best."

With that he just point him towards one room. Jungkook curse both in head and went to the room Jimin said.

When he reach he didn't found anything except one painting on stand with white cloth covering it. Jungkook got confuse and uncover it.

"......"

"......"

"....."

Jungkook every function stop there only. When he looked in that beautiful eyes. Very next moment he imagined his marriage with this boy and even imagine atleast 10 babies with him.

That's when Mr. Jeon came and chukle when he saw his son condition.

"Soo, do you belive us now?"

"Belive?"

"He is V."

Jungkook got confuse and again look in V eyes and soon he hear a little baby voice in his ears.

Taetae .. taetae..

Jungkook got confuse he thought in his mind and soon he reach on his destination.

"Kim Taehyung" he wishper this name and the light cold breeze hit him. Though all windows were close.

That's when Jungkook belive his dad. And even got it that, that day V saved him from boys at club.

.....

Here all sitting on dinning table and having there dinner except jungkook.

"Kookie, why you are not eating?"

"Mom..."

"Yes kookie"

"I'm gonna find V"

"Hmm?" All said with confusion and shock

"He said he belongs to me. He will come whenever I call. So, he have to come for me now.

Now I'll bring him here. He is mine and I'm his. And I want him to be my forever"

"But son-"

"Noo dad, it's final. Now this stubborn boy will bring his prince charming from wherever he is."

First time, it's not gonna be prince charming who gonna come on white horse from heaven for his princess.

This time the princess gonna bring his prince charming from heaven. Because this time it's different.

Because this time he is stubborn.

Now this stubborn kid will bring his prince from wherever he is.

THE END

hehehe , just kidding.. still three plots left.
And i know it's boaring. This story is really going crazy. After finishing it. I'm gonna unpublishe this one after week or something.

Because it's really weird story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...
25.8K 1K 28
-Crush concepts ♡ Vkook oneshots. Series 1 Some Vkook stories that crossed my mind...♡ I hope you will like it.♡ Okrutt~ 18k+ reads ❥(⊼⌔⊼~ )♡♡     ...
715K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
3.3K 83 14
A story of two "friends" who are the closest.. when time comes, that FRIENDSHIP turns into something more..🦋🦋 Read to find out😋 Inspired from my o...