Come Back to Me

By silverpen228

What if you find out one day that someone important in your life was leaving you. That you couldn't see them... More

Come Back to Me

Come Back to Me

109 1 2
By silverpen228

That day I could never forget and always seemed like it happened just yesterday ,today is August 22, 2012 I was in my second year of college and was learning to be a doctor in the University of Florida. I was going to go to Hamilton in New York in a few days and was packing my bags in my room.

I have already planed everything and my parents said it was ok but the one thing I was dreading was I would be staying with Zeke and his mom at there beach house near the college. They said it would be good for me to stay there and get to now the college before I move in and they being nice people agreed so now I would be staying with them for a while.

I was pretty nervous about it but I agreed since my parents were nice enough to let me change colleges I agreed just to put them to ease.

I was done pacing everything in the dorm I was staying in and was finally settled. Tomorrow I would leave early to get to the airport and go on my flight that would be 2 hours and 45mintues long.

I went to sleep thinking how my new start would be tomorrow and how crazy it was going to be.

_______________6 a.m__________

I looked around my apartment one last time before leaving there was a lot o crazy things I did hear nothing to bad but crazy.

I locked my door and handed the key to the landlord to my apartment who was also my friend.

“I’m going to miss you Katrina.” She said giving me a hug.

“Don’t worry I’ll be back I promise.” I said hugging her back.

She was actually the first friend I had since I got here. Her name was Sam and she was like an older sister to me.

I have to go now I told her giving her one last hug and hopping in the taxi.

“Bye!!” I heard her yell as the taxi was driving away I was waving goodbye to her from the back seat.

When I got to the airport I had al my luggage set and I was waiting for my flight to be called so I just sat there waiting eating a burger I got from a Burger King and looking over my college pamphlet.

“Your going to Hamilton too.” I heard someone say.

I looked up to see a really good looking guy in front of me and a girl beside him.

“Yea” I said making it sound like a question.

“Us too.” the girl piped in.

“Cool. I’m Katrina by the way.” I said shaking my hands for both of them.

“Hi I’m Audrey and this is Drew.” Audrey said.

“Would you guys like to sit with me?” I asked them.

“Sure” they both said and sat don with me.

We talked for a while and I learned that they were both taking a medical coarse but Audrey was also taking art.

When they announced our flight I exchanged numbers with them and we went in line to find our seats.

It turned out that we were all sitting with each other so I didn’t have to worry. For most of the trip I was sleeping or either talking to Audrey and Drew.

We all stayed together until we got all our bags and they went one way and I went another. I gave them goodbye hugs and said we would call each other and see each other at campus.

I was in a taxi to Zeke’s house. The closer we got the more nervous I got.

When the taxi finally pulled up to the house I couldn’t believe how beautiful and big it was.

There was a very pretty arrangement of flowers and the outside was old fashioned with columns but it was still pretty.

I got out and saw that Clair, Zeke’s mom , was outside on the porch.

“Katrina!!” I heard her say. I paid the taxi driver and turned around to give her a hug.

“You’ve grown so much!!” She exclaimed

“Thank you. How have you been doing?” I said not really knowing what to say.

“I have been wonderful!! And Zeke has been doing good too. He’s changed but he’s still Zeke.” She said. I was confused on what she said. What did she mean he’s changed? I was snapped out of my dazed when we stopped in front of a room.

“This is your room, honey and Zeke’s is across from you but he’s out right now and the bathroom is right across from you.” She said pointing to a door in front of me.

“Thank you so much Claire!!” I said giving her a hug and smiling up at her. Maybe things wouldn’t be so bad after all.

“Ok honey, I’ll leave you to get your things set.” She said smiling at me and starting to go down the stairs.

“O, and dinner is ready at 7:30 and were having some guest over if you don‘t mind, were gonna have a barbecue!!” she yelled from the down the stairs.

“Ok!!” I yelled back down at her.

I headed back the room and started unpacking.

It took me a few hours but I finally got everything unpacked and was looking around the room.

It felt a lot more like home but I still felt curious on how my stay here would be like.

After I was done admiring the work I did I headed down stairs to get a snack.

“Hey Katty. Are you done packing?” Clair asked me when I came in.

“Yea.” I said while taking a seat on the bar stools they had by the island.

“Here’s a snack honey.” She said placing a sandwich in front of me.

“Thank you.”

“OK so the guest will be here in an hour or two so you might want to get ready.” She told me as I ate my sandwich and listened.

“Ok I guest I’ll go get ready.” I said as I put my plate in the sink and went to head up stairs.

“O and I’m sorry we haven’t been able to talk a lot yet Katty but after the party I promise we’ll talk.” Clair said smiling at me.

“Sure I’d like that.” I said smiling back at her and headed up stairs.

I hoped in the bathroom and took a shower. After my shower I put on a black and white sun dress I got. It was a pretty warm summer day. I also put on a black headband with a white bow and some gladiator sandals.

I went back down stairs and saw that some of the guest already arrived.

I said hello to some of the people I passed as I tried to find Clair. I headed to the back of the house where the barbecue was going on.

I found Clair on the porch with some other ladies and talking on a porch table.

“Hey Clair” I said walking up to her.

“O honey you came down. There are some other people here around your age. They’re down there by the fire.” She said pointing to a group of people sitting by a fire a little bit down the beach.

“Ok I’ll just head there.” I said to her and started walking down the beach.

When I got close enough I saw Audrey and Drew sitting by the fire.

I sped up and yelled “Hey!!” I saw them turn around and I saw smiles on there faces.

“Hey!!” They said and walk over to me and gave me a hug.

“I didn’t know you guys knew the Connors.” I told them.

(A/N Zeke’s last name)

“Yea we don’t know them well but our parents know them.” Audrey said.

“Why are you here?” Drew asked

“O I’m gonna live with them for a while.”

“Cool so do you want some smores?” they asked. The rest of the night we hung out by the fire and talked and ate some burgers.

“Hey do you guys want to swim.” Some guys asked us.

“Sure” We said

“Do you guys have swim suites?” I asked them.

“Yea but can we change into them?” they asked.

“Sure you guys can change upstairs” I told them.

We headed up stairs to get changed. I let Audrey use my room and Drew the bathroom.

When they were done I told them I would catch up with them when I got done.

I changed into a black bikini, just so it would have fit with my outfit today.

When I was done I fixed my hair a little and found a white shirt that I put over my bikini and some black shorts. I also grabbed a towel and went out of my room.

I just closed my door when I was grabbed and put over someone’s shoulder.

“HEY PUT ME DOWN!!” I yelled banging on the persons back.

“HAHAHHA” I heard Drew laughing at my attempt to get down.

“UHHHHGGG DREW PUT ME DOWN!!” said still banging on anything that was in front of me.

“Kat I advise you stop hitting my butt” he said.

I was blushing bright red now and just kept silent.

“I know you liked it” He said when I didn’t respond.

“I DO NOT!!” I protested

“Sure you didn’t” He said still laughing and I started to laugh with him.

We were still laughing in the hall way when we heard someone cough awkwardly.

Drew stopped laughing and finally set me down while I was still facing him. I turned around to see the one person I didn’t want to see or I think I didn’t.

I looked at the same brown eyes that I haven’t seen for 4 years.

We all stood frozen never losing eye contact with him.

“UM…I’ll just wait for you at the beach.” Drew said and HE broke contact to glare at Drew while he passed him to get to the stairs.

I finally snapped out of my gaze to give Drew a smile and a nod.

I looked back at Zeke he was staring at me again.

“Long time no see?” I said making it sound like a question not knowing what to say.

“Yea, Long time no see Kat.” He said partially glaring at me. I flinched at him calling me Kat, I haven’t let anyone call me that since he left. It felt good in a way that he called me that but yet odd.

“Was that your boyfriend?” He asked.

I looked at him like he was crazy and then narrowed my eyes in suspicion, “No that was a friend I met at the airport.” I said wearily.

“O Ok.” He said seeming more friendly and happy.

“UM… I’ll go head ….” I was cut off when there was a voice coming fro where Zeke’s room was.

“Zeke how long are you gonna keep me waiting?” I heard a winy, annoying voice say.

I looked over at the door surprised to see a person in a robe in the door way of Zeke’s room.

I tried to hide the disgust and sadness I felt.

I looked back at Zeke’s who was staring blankly at me.

“Yea I’ll head down.” I said looking down.

I was walking past him when I accidentally brushed by him.

“Sorry” I said staring wide eyed at him and then walked faster down the stairs.

When I got to the back door I closed it leaned my head against the glass thinking. This is gonna be a long stay.

_________________________

Hey guys I know it's been a long time since i uploaded but i'll try and upload sooner and more often. Hope you like it and dont forget to vote or comment!!

C.K.A. =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A and D By Louisse

Teen Fiction

45.4M 814K 50
Nerdy Dakota Evans makes the biggest mistake of her life by falling in love with her best friend, Aaron Ford. Despite coming from entirely different...
104K 1.4K 29
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
152K 5.5K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
119K 1.6K 50
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!