The Reincarnated Magical Acce...

By LittleClayishIce

A 18 year old boy has been killed by suicide, the reason his finally done with all the betrayal, untrust, and... More

Bio:
Chapter 1: The New Accelerator
Chapter 2: First Supernatural Encounter
Chapter 3: A Failed Date And A Failed Agreement
Chapter 4: Two Unplanned Encounters
Chapter 5: Getting Ready For A Massacre
Chapter 6: The Murder of 120 Excorcists
Chapter 7: Taking Care Of Problems
Chapter 8: The First Day Of School
Chapter 9: The Occult Research Club
Chapter 11: A Fucking Eye Opener
Chapter 12: Reunion
Taking A Break....(I have a Cold)
Chapter 13: The Family All Together
Chapter 14: A Certain Albino Audience
Chapter 15: The Reveal Of The Level 6 Shift Project
Chapter 16: The Invitation
Chapter 17: The One Who Wields The Power Of God
Chapter 18: One-Way Massacre
Chapter 19: Asia's First Encounter
Chapter 20: A New Artificial Esper?
Chapter 21: The Church Saints
Chapter 22: Asia & Asia?
Chapter 23: Number 1 Vs Number 2
Chapter 24: A Favor
Chapter 25: An Offer For War
Chapter 26: Preparations For War
Chapter 27: The Number 2's Return
Bonus Chapter: A Peek at "His" Plans
Chapter 28: Magic + Science Theory of Dark Matter
Bonus Chapter: Christmas Special (Not Canon...yet)
Chapter 29: The 2nd "Protagonist" Appears
Chapter 30: The Cons of Reincarnation

Chapter 10: Rias's Desperation

10K 247 86
By LittleClayishIce

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Me and Asia were now currently in the ORC room as Rias had just offered us a place in her devil peerage.

Y/n:"What'd you say? Did you really judt offer us a spot in your peerage?" I asked her.

Rias:"Yes, I am more than willing to let you two in my peerage, become devils and be my servants." She said to us.

Y/n:"You really think anybody would be willing to work under someone?" I asked her.

Rias:"Ofcourse, once I list down the benifits of being a devil, I'm sure you'll atleast consider it." She said to us.

Y/n:"...Fine, tell us these so-called benifits." I said, being quite curious about these benifits.

Rias:"Thank you. Now, let's begin with the basics. Firstly, a reincarnated devil will have all of their physical stats improved, such as Supernatural Strength, speed, stamina and endurance. As well as enhance sight and being able to see in the dark." She list the most basic one's.

Asia:"Is their any other ones?" She asked Rias as she takes a cup of tea.

Rias:"Yes, as you two already know, Devil's possess the power to use demonic power. Demonic power is what it's name suggest, magic that have demonic properties, as such we are able to deal more damage to any beings that are holy." She said.

Y/n:"Then let me ask one question. Are you all able to use magic withou restriction?" I asked them.

Rias:"Well, the amount of Mana you have on you will determine that, as well as Demonic energy. While, newly reincarnated devil's have low energy, they can always train to improve their prowess as well as create new spells to fit their arsenal as the only limit to this is one's imagination." She answered.

Y/n:"Quite the list of Pro's indeed." I said to her.

Rias:"So, I suppose you will consi-"

Y/n:"But what about the cons?" I asked her.

Rias:"Pardon?"

Y/n:"Tch, I said, what about the cons? The downside of becoming a devil?" I asked her again.

Rias:"Well, devils are weak against ligh-based weapons, as well as anything that resembles anything that is remotely assiociated with the church or anything that's holy." She revealed.

Asia:"Oh, I guess I forgot about that." She said to herself. "Umm...Accelerator, what's your answer?" She asked me.

Y/n:"...No" I answered. "I'm not going to be someone's lao dog, just to get a few pro's. Especially if that someone is you." I said to her which shocked her.

Rias:"Wa-wait! Are you sure!? This is an oppurtunity of a life time and your blowing it away!?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Oppurtunity of a life-time my ass. I don't need this fancy turn to a devil shit. It's all going against my humanity. Besides, it'll only give me more things to worry about." I said to her as she get's shocked.

Rias:"But it's only one con. I'm sure the multiple pros can make up for it." She said deperate for atleast one of us to join.

Y/n:"Do you have any idea how outnumbered you all are?" I asked her as she kept quiet. "There's Fallen Angels, the Angels of heaven, The Hero Faction and many more people that have light-based attacks. You may have the 4 Great Satans, but they are not gonna handle that much manpower on their own." I said to them.

When I saw the Great Satans in the Anime, especially Sirzechs, I saw him was very powerful, but that won't help them. The saying say's "Quality beats Quantity." But the same can be said the other way around.

Y/n:"So, what'd you have to say about it?" I asked her.

Rias:"But what about the display you showed in the church, surely this will make you a target to one of the factions. If you join us, we may offer you protection from them." She said still trying to persuade me.

Y/n:"You have no idea who your fucking talking to." I said to her. "You say that, but can you lot even protect us? You don't even train your asses to get strong. And even in the predicement that your in, you still don't train them." I said to her as she backs away a bit.

Rias:"Yo-you know about him? But how!? A mere human shouldn't know anything regarding the underworld, let alone it's affairs!" She said as she knows I'm reffering to her marriage with Riser.

Y/n:"Like I said, you have no idea who your talking to. I know much more than you think, heck even in magic, I know much more than the whole underworld combined. The knowledge you hold is but a mere speck to me." I said cockily.

Issei:"Yo-you take that back!" He yelled as he lets out his Sacred Gear.

Y/n:"Or what, pervert?" I responded.

Asia:"No! Wait, please don't fight with each other!" She said to us.

Y/n:"Oh I won't, but if this third-string want's a fight, I will fight." I said to Asia.

Issei:"Da-darn you..." He cursed at me, knowing he won't win against me.

Rias:"Issei, stop. Their our guest." She ordered Issei.

And so, Issei made his sacred gear disappear and soon as it happens, Akeno finally comes out with my black coffee.

Akeno:"Here's your black coffee." She said to me as she shows me a tray with black coffee.

Y/n:"Thanks." I thanked her as I take it.

I then took a sip and swallowed it. To my surprise it was the most delicious coffee I ever tasted.

Y/n:"This shit is one of the best I had. Atleast your queen is a keeper." I said as I take another sip and saw Akeno blush.

Akeno:"Ara ara~quite the charmer." She said to me as Issei cries of jealousy.

Y/n:"Well, I suppose this is the end of our discussion?" I asked Rias as she stays quiet for a while.

Rias:"...Yes, your free to leave if you wish." She said to me.

Y/n:"Finally. Come on, Asia. Were going home." I said to her as I start walking towards the door.

Asia:"Oh, u-umm, coming! I'm sorry for his behavior earlier." She apologized to Rias before she runs to catch up.

And so, me and Asia left the Occult Researc Club and Rias's peerage as me and Asia walk back to our apartment, with silence.

TIMESKIP

Once me and Asia arrive back at the apartment, I sit down on an armchair as I pinch my nose in annoyance, while this was happening, Asia came over to me and was looking down in guilt.

Asia:"Umm..Accelerator." She called for me.

Y/n:"What now?" I asked annoyed.

Asia:"So-sorry for making you come along with me." She apologized.

Y/n:"You better be, I'm having a headache right now and it's getting worse." I said to her.

Asia:"You want me to massage it for you?" She offered.

Y/n:"...Fine, the least you can pay for is make this headache at least tolerable.

And so, she goes behind me and starts massaging my head. It was quie good as it atleast made it more tolerable.

Asia:"Umm...Accelerator, can I ask a question?" She asked me.

Y/n:"What?"

Asia:"I know you don't want to be around Rias-senpai and the other devils, but what were back there? You were a bit rude." She asked me.

Y/n:"Tch, I don't want to bossed around as if I'm inferior." I answered. "In the spectrum of things, Angels and Devils may seem to be more powerful and have authority over everything, but in reality, their bound by the rules they were made in." I said which made Asia confused.

Asia:"What do you mean?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Simple, Angels are constricted to feel any sort of love to other people except their god. If so, they become Fallen Angels as punishment. The supernaturals here are bound by the rules they were born in, while us humans, aren't bound by any of their bullshit. Were free to choose which side we pick. Evil, Good or neither." I explained to her.

Asia:"Wow, I never thought of it that way before." She said to herself.

Y/n:"Plus, Rias was never a good leader to begin with. She doesn't even train her peerage for atleast a minute." I said to her.

Asia:"Hehe, I guess you really don't like her." She said to me.

Y/n:"You have no fucking Idea." I responded.

TIMESKIP

It was now currently nighttime as Asia was currently in her bed, sleeping as I stay awake in the living room awake as I was drinking coffee.

Y/n:"Tch, if you want to spy on someone, do it more fucking profeciently!" I yelled as I open the glass sliding door to a balcony.

I then swipe my hand and sent a blade of wind towards a cat. I made it puposely miss as the cat was knocked off it and started running away.

Y/n:"Tch, fucking devils." I cursed Rias and peerage as I close the door and went back to the armchair.

As I was sitting down on the armchair and sipping my can of coffee. Qliphah finally appeared back using the trash in the building.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ I have returned master!" She announced her return.

Y/n:"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, have you found a suitable place for us to embed the Tree of Clonoth?" I asked her.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ I have not found a sepcific location, but I have a reading that the ley line's flow is dense in Kyoto." She answered.

Y/n:"Kyoto? Isn't there were the most youkai's reside in?" I asked her a she nods.

Qliphah:"Nehehe, affirmative master. The youkai's have been residing there and have built shrines and and many temples as well. The ley line's flow their is dense, but I aim to find the most dense to ensure the embedding of the Tree Of Clonoth is a success." She said to me.

Y/n:"Great. This is great progress. The only problem is, The Will Of The Misaka Network is not going to agree with us, without them, we can't link and gain my platinum wings back." I said to her.

Qliphah:"Nehehe~ I'm sure you'll figure it out, master. After all, your the 1st and only ranked esper of this city." She said to me as she then disappears now leaving me.

Y/n:"Tch, that's easier said than done."

TIMESKIP

It's currently been a few days after my initial disagreement with Rias as I was walking in the convinience store to buy multiple cans of coffee.

Y/n:"Hey, where the hell are you can of coffee!?" I asked the cashier.

Cashier:"So-sorry, sir but we were sold out." He answered.

Y/n:"You gotta be shitting me...damn it!" I yelled in frustration. "Tch, guess I gotta go find it somewhere else." I said to myself as I leave the store. I then started walking towards the direction of my old run downed apartment as a convinience store was also located there.

While walking, I notice a white cat was following me, which was the nekomata runt's familiar. I then look and gave it a glare as it shook in fear and ran away immediately.

Y/n:"Tch, what a literal pussy." I insulted it as I turn around and continued my adavance to the convinience store.

After a while of walking, I finally arrive to my old apartment's street as I look to where my old rundown apartment was and ofcourse, the door was still broken open, meaning it wasn't repaired after all this time.

Y/n:"Not my problem anymore." I said to myself as I enter the store.

I then immediately went over to the freezer and took out every canned coffee they had as I fill my plastic bag up with about 45 cans. I then went to the cashier and gave him my credit card to pay. I then took my items and went outside only to be greeted by a redhead devil, Rias.

Y/n:"What do you want now?" I asked her.

Rias:"Listen, I want to talk you in private. Just please hear me out." She pleaded.

Y/n:"...No" I answered bluntly.

I then started walking back towards mine and Asia's apartment as Rias follows me.

Rias:"Wait, just hear me out ple-" She was cut off as I start reflecting sound.

And so, throught the whole walk, I couldn't hear anything, but I still see Rias was trying to take my attention. And so, I decided to just fucking agree. I don't want this bitch to pester me anymore than she is already. So, I stop reflecting sound.

Y/n:"If I hear you out, you'll finally fucking stop?" I asked her.

Rias:"Yes, I just ask that you atleast hear me out." She said to me.

Y/n:"Speak." I said to her as she looks at me confused. "I don't have all fucking day. So, hurry up and tell me what the fuck you want?" I ask her.

Rias:"Okay, umm...I need your help." She said to me.

Y/n:"...Hell no."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you have any suggestions or ideas, comment. And with that this chapter ends, stay tuned for Chapter 11.

CHOW! CIAO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 1.3K 19
You are a child from a different universe you died, but get reincarnated to a different universe but don't remember anything, so your quest starts a...
26K 541 16
Yuki is just your average 14-year-old boy with no parents or friends. After forgetting that he had a presentation that day. He dies of a sudden heart...
62.6K 830 14
Y/N didn't haved the best school life, he was bullied by the boys in the school but most of the girls defended him including all the females teachers...
252K 3K 32
*Things are happening in alternative universe* Y/n was friendly and cheerful boy wich was helping everyone no matter what job it was. most of people...