Sepulcher | Kakegurui Girls x...

KINGSHIRAZU tarafından

WARNING: Story contains disturbing scenes, credits to all owners. ANOTHER WARNING: Read the first page. Daha Fazla

~Author's Note~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5 [T.W.]
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 [M]
Chapter 11 [TW]

Chapter 4

494 8 8
KINGSHIRAZU tarafından

"𝔏𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔲𝔫𝔢"

[ Your Point of View ]

My eyes, oh my goodness my precious virgin eyes, they are broken. They won't open. Lashes of orange light heated the thin layer of skin covering my eyes. Don't tell me I'm in front of hell's gate right now.

A cold, slender skin lingered around my left hand, tracing unknown patterns to it. Without a second thought, I snapped my eyes open to reality, feeling curiosity end my suffering. No further actions were needed when I first saw a woman sitting beside my laying figure, the one who kept on playing rhythmic traces on my hand.

The unknown woman in pure maroon outfit was looking at me, this entire time. I was expecting her to be embarrassed, but not in the slightest bit did she show any sign of flush. Both corner of her lips lifted upward, revealing a smile that made me look away in awe, I don't have to show her my admiration, she already know her beauty, probably.

Starting from the nurse hat sitting on her head, it was colored in red with a black cross in the middle. A plastic-looking jacket that only went from her collar to her wrist, a white shirt behind it to cover the parts like her breasts since the jacket only reached down her collarbone. Downwards, a red skirt encircled her lower waist down to her upper thighs. The belly part of the skirt was opened slightly, but held by black strings, same as her front thighs.

" Hey, are you not going to eat? " I turned my full attention on her just to see her left hand holding a capsule with a long spike standing in the middle of its head, a pumping plastic on the other end.

" You missed the entire half of your classes, if you're wondering. " But I was not. My mind was more worried about the thing she's holding right now, awfully close to my eye with droplets of transparent liquid dripping from the needle of it.

" You did not push that inside me, right? " She pulled the hand-sized capsule away from me, still holding onto it while a scoff was emitted from her, followed by a laugh of mockery.

" Have you not seen a syringe, babes? " I wonder what she meant by babes, but whatever her words' intention was, it brought a feeling of copper igniting electricity around my head. A sickening feeling I always get when riding a car, almost making me throw up while my sight rotates in circular angles.

" Of course I had! " Her laughter died down, same as her flushed face, most probably because of laughing too much that air found no place to enter her lungs. An eyebrow of hers crooked up, her expression completely mocking me.

" Yep, you haven't. " Her shoulders shrugged visibly while her smile stayed still. I released a frustrated huff, almost standing from my laying position when I felt a hard wood being hit by my knee at the same moment a hand was placed on my left leg that was nearest to the nurse.

I looked down, shock filling up my face when there was a small wooden table sitting on-top of my thighs. A plate of rice and curry, with a bottle of water on the side, yum. " Hun, stay down. You need to eat. "

This time, her right hand was gently rubbing the top of my thigh in a comforting manner. My lips perked upwards before I took the fork and the spoon. Then, before I took my first munch of the rather inviting food, I mumbled...

" Thanks you. " I swore, there was the lightest glint of a different smile rocking her lips.

[ TIMESKIP ]

This day is the most weird of all weird. Who would expect a good mood on Monday anyway. First, I was late to my first subject and its my homeroom, my adviser. Second, I don't know where on earth the cafeteria of that academy is, or if it even exist. Third, I walked in on a very, very compromising situation.

The masked woman, she was the scariest real life human I have ever seen, others are from anime. They should really learn to place maps all over the building so that the incident won't happen again. I mean, was it my fault that I entered on such scene?

' On second thought, yeah, it's probably my fault... ' Who on their right mind would open those huge doors that only came from fairytales? Antique-looking doors, a group of people, and one dead body, probably.

" Excuse me? May I have the receipt? " My vision enlightened, snapping my thoughts into reality. In front of me, was a woman with white hair, but she doesn't look that old. Is hair coloring really a normal thing nowadays?

" Yes mam, here. " I took the paper from the generator beside the cash register and gave it to the woman in front. Upon taking her receipt, she immediately walked away and out of the store.

My body slumped down, feeling tired and bored of standing for a long time. Of course, there had to be no chair behind me to catch me, so my butt made a rough contact with the cold tile. I yelped, pain striking up from my butt bones to my hips.

I brought my arms up to the top of the counter while groaning, looking at the the wall clock beside me to see if it's time to see my new home.

' 8:34 PM '

" It's even past closing time. " My mouth blurted out, directed to nobody, or maybe just the ghost inside the store. When my posture is straightened to stand, I grabbed my bag from the corner of the counter and took the keys hidden underneath.

My eyes cautiously looked around, scanning every isle to see if no child is stuck in one of the shelves. It happened way too many times back in my country. But when I saw nothing suspicious, I took it as a signal to check the keys in my hand and close the store.

After knocking the lock of the glass door, I stepped back and walked to my destination. Murmurs and yelling were heard not even far away while I fixed my bag's position on both my arms, palms feeling the back of it to see if something out of ordinary is touching it.

The slurred, inaudible voices neared as I walked faster to reach my apartment. Soon, the voices made me turn my head to the right, where multiple silhouettes of men and women were seen crowding in a spot, bottles were mid-air.

I kept my pace, almost stopping when a green solid came flying from my right to the left, millimeters away from my eyes. My breath caught in my lungs for a second, the gateway through my throat being blocked by unknown pressure.

[ TIMESKIP ]

I leaned toward my mirror after arriving in my apartment. My hands went to reach my nose, eyes searching for possible scratches around only to see none. With a sigh of relief, I let my body touch the carpet on the floor.

My fatigued muscles started their own episode, aching after making contact with the squishy carpet through the work clothes I wore. I closed my eyes, hoping to feel darkness occupy my being and transport my soul to the void.

~

" Y/N! Dinner's ready! " A voice yelled from downstairs, muffled lightly by my oak door. My hand brushed against the books laying on my desk, pushing them gently before standing up and leaving the room.

" I told you, bastard! Don't throw your clothes everywhere! " Both corner of my lips went up, smiling at the sight of them barking at each other, once again, while making my way down the stairs.

" Well what do you expect, woman?! I'm too tired from work! " Once turning the corner, there stood two of my family, arguing back and forth, sometimes even grasping the cloth of the other. They turned to me, scowling features disappeared and softened before one grabbed my hand gently, dragging me inside.

" Eat, come on. Don't mind your mom, she's always been a pain in the a- " He slept outside after dinner.

~

I chuckled, remembering my parents arguing everyday for the smallest problems. Foods, school, even their own ways of living. Plopping my arms to support my body, I opened my eyes, feeling tiredness wash out from me.

" Guess I'll have a meet with Mister Fridge and Missis Stove again. "

[ ??? P.O.V. ]

The tight, maroon dressing has finally been removed from my body hold. Tippy toes of wooden planks were heard, accompanying my footsteps towards my bedroom. Only in my undergarments, I walked to the only mirror in the house.

The vertical-aligned mirror stood, metaphorically gazing up my body. Pale skin of mine stared back. Today has been, rather eventful. All thanks to the woman that gave life to an old, mystical friend of mine.

A single touch brought back memories. Such remembrance of someone I ought to evade in my mind. But fate has smiled down a lone heart. Enough to bring back the happiness, and excitement we once felt.

~

Flower petals of white lily sprawled all over the window. A beautiful rain that caused blossom shun down the ray of sunlight. Through the rainbow outside, silent humming of lovebirds sat, perched on tree trunks.

It was a beautiful day in school. Aside from one student that seem to be causing mayhem right now outside the room's door.

" Come in, honey. " Although it took seconds for her to come inside after I told her to, I'm pretty sure she understood who I was referring to.

A smiled that reached heights of heavens welcomed me. A sight I wish to last longer, forever. But I know that cannot happen. I took a similar response to her, watching as she walked to one bed closer to where I sat.

" Ah, stop it. You know they hate it when you say that. " Such sweetness dropped through the thin chain of her voice echoed inside my head. They, right, she's owned by them. I don't know her plan, whether it be something dangerous, or something to benefit everyone.

Nevertheless, I love her for being a great friend to her friends. Just seeing them have a fun time altogether gives me a shivering stomach. " Yeah, I know. At least they know I'm a friend of yours', no? " I rolled my eyes saying the first sentence.

A laugh that surely came from the bottom of her heart was emitted. It was not a contagious laugh, not a psychotic one, but a laugh that makes anyone who hears it, feel sick from happiness and comfort. " They do know, but then again, I can never be so sure about anything I say. You never know, maybe one of them might get the wrong idea and not take a second thought gouging your eyes out. "

Her statement ended with a shrug on the shoulders. My eyes landed on her lips, forming that of a smirk. She's right, I could never trust her. She's way, way above my league to start with. From being the only daughter of a wealthy family, to having the ability of giving opposite perception to anyone she talks to.

She's dangerous, as expected from a member of the 'Bami Clan. " I know, that's why I'm trusting you. You're my friend. In fact, that's one thing I want to tell you. Ever since we were close friends, none of your baby girls tried to assassinate me. So I think we've come to a conclusion. " I spoke with my head raised up, as a signification of my self-respect and pride.

" That they won't attack you, mostly gamble with you, because you're my friend which means a friend trusts me and I trust in that friend so it's trust all over again, I get it. " A sarcastic voice said. She's saying the truth, I believe. Since, this is my only way of getting close to the young master without looking suspicious.

" Yeah, yeah, you're smart, you have bagillion something smart, yeah, you can shut up now. " In a weird way, I felt my voice lowering down from intimidation. Although I know I still sounded as upset as I want to be, thoughts of her power against me was slowly pouring negativity in my head.

She's already my friend, so what should I worry about her? Maybe I just feel the students, and their news about her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Thanks you. "

////
a/n:

LUV KINGSHIRAZU

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

136K 3.9K 45
•I just hit 1k again since I rewrite the book...for some reasons. •thanks for the readers for voting! •comment down below & don't forget to vote! ...
401K 8K 32
Eyy! So as you can tell from the title I'm going to be be doing some Kakegurui Scenarios and maybe draw some attraction to all the fans of Kakeguri j...
86.5K 1.9K 34
SACHIKO JURAKU❤️🖤 ATTENTION TO ALL READERS! ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS STORY HAS S*X OR SMUT THINGS. SO BEFORE YOU'LL READ THE STORY PLEASE REMEMBER THIS WORDS. IF...
18.6K 214 18
× 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴 × × 𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵...