Battle Scars (Yang x Male Rea...

By Darkdragon647

It was now time for the Vytal Festival to begin. You and your teammates were all eager to begin fighting in t... More

Meeting Her Family
The Festival Begins
JNPR vs. BRNZ
SSSN vs. NDGO
Winter's Arrival
Walking on Ice
CVFY vs. CMNE
RWBY vs. FNKI
Too Early to Celebrate
Fairy Tales
Familiar Faces
Secrets
An Unexpected Turn
A Monster Again
Destiny
In the Shadows
Divide and Conquer (Part 1)
Divide and Conquer (Part 2)
Divide and Conquer (Part 3)
Estranged
Aftermath
An Unhappy Ending

Beginning of the End

449 13 5
By Darkdragon647

Opening with Jaune's perspective. 

Jaune stood alongside his teammates while they all stood before Cinder and the six now corrupt advanced Atlesian Knights. Jaune heard Pyrrha scream in agony as the machine transferred unknown energy from the other girl's body to her body. Jaune was afraid for what might happen to Pyrrha but he knew that Cinder couldn't have been up to anything good. The Atlesian Knights all quickly began to attack. 

Each of the knights began to unload shots at Jaune and his teamates. Jaune was forced to use his Aegis semblance to shield them from the shots. Jaune was able to block all of the shots but the storm of bullets was rabidly chewing away his aura.

Ren: Jaune! You can't keep that up for too long!

Jaune saw Nora in his peripheral vision then looked up and smiled. 

Nora: He won't have to.

Nora then fired a grenade from Magnhild towards the ceiling. The grenade soon detonated and chunks of the ceiling soon began to fall. The knights ceased their firing and leaped back to avoid the debris. The debris then landed between Jaune and his teammates and the knights. Jaune stopped using his semblance but then the knights quickly then leaped over the debris while being propelled by the thrusters on their backs. Their guns quickly turned to gauntlets with what seemed to be tazers where the fists would be. The knights then leaped at Jaune, Ren, and Nora while propelling themselves with their thrusters. Jaune and Ren weren't able to defend against the electrical shocks and were stunned at being tazed. However, Nora was able to brace against the knight that attacked her and absorb the electricity with her High Voltage semblance. Nora then quickly used her semblance to amplify her strength and kicked the knight back before readying Magnhild. 

Nora:  NORA! 

Nora then began to swing Magnhild around her and caught all three of the knights in her swing before driving Magnhild to the ground and smashing them. 

Nora: SMASH!

Nora then turned around to Jaune and Ren. 

Nora: Are you guys ok?

Jaune and Ren struggled to get up and looked at Nora groaning in pain. 

Ren: Been better. 

Jaune: As well as I need to be.

Jaune and Ren got up as they saw Cinder climb over the debris. Cinder just looked at them with an offputting smile as nine more knights began to climb over the debris behind her. Cinder pulled out her weapon Midnight in blade mode from behind her as her eyes glew a fiery hazel glow as she heated up the blades. 

Jaune was afraid of the fact that they were just barely able to withstand only three of the knights and even without Cinder's influence. But Jaune didn't want to give up on Pyrrha more. 

Jaune: We'll fight however many you throw at us!

Nora and Ren seemed afraid too but they still stood ready with their weapons held. Cinder leaped down at them but Professor Ozpin zoomed past Jaune, Ren, and Nora quickly as he dashed right up to Cinder and knocked her back with a flurry of blows from his staff. The blows knocked Cinder into the debris but it didn't stop the knights from continuing their assault. In the rising chaos, Professor Ozpin called out to Nora, Jaune, and Ren.

Professor Ozpin: Keep protecting her! 

With Professor Ozpin helping them they were able to temporarily hold their ground. But soon more and more knights came and the overwhelming number of them began to overwhelm them all.  Professor Ozpin's aura was soon depleted and he was forced to attempt to knock all of the knights away by expanding a forcefield he was able to create with his staff which managed to knock most of them away but Cinder then found an opening and stabbed Professor Ozpin in the stomach area. 

Jaune, Ren, and Nora: Ozpin!

Professor Ozpin turned to look at Jaune, Ren, and Nora. 

Professor Ozpin: The tower cannot fall...

Cinder pulled her weapon out of Professor Ozpin's torso. Professor Ozpin then fell to the ground dead. Jaune felt an overwhelming sense of dread. Professor Ozpin was now dying trying to protect them and all of his teammates. But more than that it now seemed like they were powerless to protect Pyrrha as the knights looked like they were all pinned to the ground by the knights as their auras were depleted as well. However, when it seemed like they weren't going to make it Jaune saw that each of the knights was suddenly lifted into the air. 

Jaune, Ren, and Nora looked behind them to see Pyrrha was now out of the machine and had a fiery green glow in her eyes. Her aura was now a bright fiery amber and red. Jaune and the others realized the machine must have finished what it was doing and it looked like Pyrrha was now helping them all with her Polarity semblance.

Pyrrha then used her semblance to crumble all of the Knights into a massive ball before launching it at Cinder. Cinder tried to blast it away with a blast of fire but it proved to be ineffective as Cinder was crushed underneath the massive ball and it seemed like she was taken care of for now. 

Jaune, Ren, and Nora then looked back to Pyrrha. 

Pyrrha: We need to protect the tower. 

Jaune and the others were confused. Pyrrha's voice didn't sound the same. It sounded like another woman was speaking at the same time. They weren't certain if Pyrrha was the same woman she was only moments ago. 

Switching to Blake's perspective.

Blake dashed at Adam with the help of one of Weiss' glyphs. But Adam shot at Blake with Blush forcing Blake to use her shadow semblance to avoid the shot as she dodged to the side. Blake then spun around with Gambol Shroud as she attempted to slash at Adam but Adam caught her attack with Wilt. Weiss used another one of her glyphs to dash at Adam with Myrtenaster. Adam was able to block Weiss' attack as well but both Blake and Weiss then shoved against Adam pushing him back as he sheathed Wilt into Blush. Weiss then began to prepare a glyph beneath Adam's feet however Adam quickly noticed and used the gimmick in Blush to shoot Wilt at Weiss. Wilt's hilt struck Weiss in the face causing her to stagger back and lose concentration on her glyph. 

Blake: Weiss!

Blake stood ready to defend Weiss as Adam then dashed towards them. But before Blake could react to defend Weiss, Adam shot at her again with Blush forcing Blake to defend herself by deflecting his shot with Gambol Shroud. Adam then caught Wilt and made a downward slash at Weiss dealing heavy damage to her aura and knocking her away before he swung back up at Blake. Blake parried Adam's slash, but Adam then shot at her again with Blush catching her off guard and knocking her back with considerable damage to her aura as well. 

Adam: It's going to take a lot more than that.

Switching to Ruby's Perspective. 

Ruby was on top of the Atlesean Airship fighting against Neo as she tried to protect Penny. Penny was struggling to fight off whatever seemed to be controlling her as she was constantly staggering at only trying to stand up. 

Ruby tried, again and again, to hit Neo by slashing at her with Crescent Rose but Neo dodged out of the way of every attack. Ruby even tried to throw Crescent Rose at Neo but Neo did some backward somersaults and dodged out of the way. 

Ruby: Get away from her!

Ruby caught Crescent Rose and drove it into the ship's hull before shooting at Neo. But as it hit her she shattered like glass revealing Roman Torchwick right behind the illusion. Roman immediately shot at Ruby with his Melodic Cudgel the shot knocked her back a good distance and badly damaged her aura. Ruby was forced to drive Crescent Rose into the hull again to slow herself down. Ruby looked up to see Penny try to attack Roman Torchwick with her swords but he quickly pressed a button on his scroll and Penny began to collapse again as though she was having an even more severe headache. 

Ruby: Leave her alone!

Ruby then attempted to shoot at Roman Torchwick but Neo jumped in front of the shot and blocked it with Hush.

Roman Torchwick: Now, now. Behave yourself. 

Penny seemed to do her best to resist and even tried to attack Roman Torchwick again with her swords but Roman Torchwick then pressed another button on his scroll and Penny fell to the ground unconscious.

Ruby: Penny!

Roman Torchwick stood over Penny's now motionless body as her eyes lost their color as she shut down.

Roman Torchwick: We'll find out what to do with you later. 

Ruby was about to shoot at Roman Torchwick again but Neo kicked her in the face and pulled her forward with the hook end of Hush throwing her in front of Roman Torchwick. Ruby was barely able to hold onto Crescent Rose.

Roman Torchwick: Ah, little red, little red. You are just determined to be the hero of Vale, aren't you? 

Ruby looked up to Roman Torchwick angrily.

Ruby: What have you done to Penny?

Roman Torchwick grinned at Ruby.

Roman Torchwick: Ah, so you know this little bucket of bolts, do you? I'll make sure to make a good weapon out of her then.

Ruby was worried for Penny, she didn't want someone she cared about to be used as a weapon.

Ruby: What are you doing? Without these ships, the grimm are going to destroy everything! 

Roman Torchwick: That's the plan!

Roman Torchwick readied Melodic Cudgel at Ruby ready to shoot at her. But Ruby shoved it away and started to stand up. As Ruby tried to stand up Neo vaulted over her and kicked her in the head from behind causing her to stagger. Ruby tried to turn and face Neo but Neo quickly spun around and kicked her in the face a couple of times causing her to stagger to the edge of the ship. Ruby was able to stop herself just before falling off the edge getting a good look at the hordes of griffon grimm flying around the ship. A griffon grimm then lunged at Ruby in the air forcing Ruby to stagger backward. Ruby was now facing Roman Torchwick and Neo who were standing in front of Penny's body. 

Ruby: But why!? What do you get out of it!?

Roman Torchwick lifted his right hand up to his hip.

Roman: Torchwick: You're asking the wrong questions, Red. 

Roman Torchwick began to lean forward at Ruby as he glared at her. 

Roman Torchwick: It's not that I have to gain. It's that I can't afford to lose.

Ruby attempted to Run up and slash at Roman Torchwick with Crescent Rose but Neo vaulted over him and kicked Ruby in the face causing her to stagger back. Ruby tried again this time at Neo but Neo jumped off Ruby's weapon and dodged the attack. Neo then hooked Crescent Rose with Hush and swung Ruby towards Roman Torchwick while yanking Crescent Rose out of Ruby's hands. Neo then kicked Ruby towards Roman Torchwick. Roman Torchwick then took advantage of the situation and threw Melodic Cudgel to the ground while firing it causing it to launch itself at Ruby. Melodic Cudgel hit Ruby knocking her back towards Neo and Melodic Cudgel bounced back to Roman Torchwick. Roman Torchwick then shot at Ruby causing her to be knocked even further back. Ruby was about to fly off the edge but she managed to grab onto Crescent Rose that had stabbed itself into the ship's hull. Ruby was now hanging off the edge of the ship by Crescent Rose. Ruby looked down at the hordes of griffon grimm swarming around the ship, afraid. Roman Torchwick and Neo began to walk up to Ruby before looking down at her from the edge.

Roman Torchwick: I may be a gambling man, but even I know that there are some bets you just don't take. 

Neo then let out a blade from the top of Hush as she pointed it at Ruby. 

Roman Torchwick: Like it or not, the people who hired me are going to change the world. 

Ruby was attacked by a griffon grimm but defended herself by kicking it in the face and knocking it away. 

Roman Torchwick: You can't stop 'em.

Ruby looked up to Neo's weapon Hush and saw the button to release the umbrella. 

Roman Torchwick: I can't stop 'em! You know the old saying. If you can't beat 'em-

Ruby pressed the button on Hush causing the umbrella to release and the high winds dragged Neo off the ship as she began to parachute down with Hush. Roman Torchwick was shocked and worried for Neo. 

Roman Torchwick: NEO!

Ruby climbed back on the ship and braced herself to charge at Roman Torchwick. 

Ruby: I don't care what you say! We will stop them, and I will stop you! BET ON THAT!

Ruby began to run up to Roman Torchwick in a zig-zag motion but Roman Torchwick shot a blast at her and quickly knocked it to the side so it would hit Ruby square on. Ruby was knocked backward but was able to land on her feet. Roman Torchwick then dashed up to Ruby and hit her with Melodic Cudgel before flipping it around and shooting her in the torso. Ruby's aura was now very low. Roman Torchwick began to walk up to her. 

Roman Torchwick: You got spirit, Red. But this is the real world!

Ruby tried to stand up but Roman knocked her back down by hitting her with Melodic Cudgel. 

Roman Torchwick: The real world is cold!

Roman Torchwick hit Ruby again. 

Roman Torchwick: The real world doesn't care about spirit. 

Roman Torchwick was about to hit Ruby again but Ruby kicked him in the groin causing him to stagger backward. Ruby was then able to stand up but her aura was dangerously low. Roman Torchwick gathered his balance and continued.

Roman Torchwick: You wanna be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other huntsman in history!

Ruby was shaken as Roman Torchwick said this. Ruby remembered how her mother had been killed in a mission gone wrong. The thought of her mother distracted her enough that she didn't notice Roman Torchwick as he hit her again, knocking her back. 

Roman Torchwick: As for me, I'll do what I do best. Lie. Steal. Cheat! 

Roman Torchwick readied Melodic Cudgel to hit Ruby once more.

Roman Torchwick: And survi-!

Roman Torchwick was knocked back by a blast of fire. Ruby looked behind her to see her sister Yang running up to her from behind. A drop ship was falling not far behind her. Yang ran in front of Ruby to protect her. Yang's eyes were glowing red.

Yang: Get the hell away from my sister!

Yang turned and looked back at Ruby.

Yang: Are you ok, sis?

Ruby looked up to Yang and smiled 

Ruby: I'm fine. 

Ruby looked at Penny whose body was next to Roman Torchwick as she got up.

Ruby: He's got, Penny.

Yang turned to face Roman Torchwick as she pounded her fists together. 

Yang: Think you can take me without that short stump of yours?

Roman Torchwick got up grunting and pointed Melodic Cudgel at Yang and fired. Yang was able to easily dodge out of the way as the shot flew by her.

Yang: You need to work on your aim. 

Ruby and Yang then staggered as an explosion occurred. They both looked behind them and saw that the shot hit the control center of the ship causing it to explode. 

Roman Torchwick: My aim seems to be just fine. 

Ruby and Yang turned back to face Roman Torchwick to see him carrying Penny's body over his shoulder. He was standing at the edge of the airship. 

Roman Torchwick: And it seems I won't need to take you on either. Farewell. 

Roman Torchwick pressed a button on his scroll once again and leaped backward over the edge. 

Ruby: Penny!

Ruby dashed up to the edge with her Petal Burst semblance and saw that Roman Torchwick was standing on top of one of the ship's escape pods while carrying Penny's body. Roman Torchwick saluted at Ruby before entering the pod and taking off with Penny. Ruby was devastated that Roman Torchwick was escaping with her friend as a prisoner.

Ruby: Penny...

Ruby was snapped back to reality by a griffon grimm attempting to attack her but Yang shot it away with her Ember Celica. Ruby turned to face Yang sadly.

Yang: Ruby, I know she's your friend but we can't save her now. We need to get back to the others. 

Ruby begrudgingly listened to Yang and followed her to the other side of the ship where Crescent Rose still was. As they ran another explosion occurred in the control center area and the ship began to descend. Ruby and Yang were struggling to keep their balance now as the ship descended. Griffon grimm began to fly over the edges of the ship as they all began to attempt to attack Ruby and Yang. They started ducking under their attacks before Yang began to shoot them out of the air with her Ember Celica. 

Yang: Go get your weapon. I'll hold them off. 

Yang continued shooting griffons out of the air as Ruby used her Petal Bursts semblance to reach Crescent Rose. Ruby then began to shoot down griffons near Yang. Yang looked at Ruby.

Ruby: Come on!

Yang started running before propelling herself with her Ember Celica towards Ruby. They were both now at the edge of the airship closest to the docs. But it was a huge fall down. 

Yang: How are we going to make it? 

Ruby looked around and saw the drop ship Yang used to get to the ship was still falling beneath them. 

Ruby: The dropship! If we can land on it we might be able to make the jump back to Beacon from there. 

Yang looked at the dropship a little worried. 

Yang: It's a tight drop. We need to be careful to land on it right. 

Ruby nodded at Yang.

Ruby: Alright one three. One, two, three!

Ruby and Yang jumped to the dropship beneath them. While they fell, they were attacked by more griffons. Yang pummeled the ones that came near her in the air while Ruby sliced through them with Crescent Rose. The two then fell near the top of the dropship. They both propelled themselves upward with shots from their weapons to slow their falls and landed safely. They both then looked to the edge of the docs as they got further and further away as the dropship fell. 

Ruby: We need to hurry!

Ruby and Yang sprinted to the back end of the drop ship before leaping and propelling themselves forward with their weapons. But it seemed like they weren't going to make it. But for what felt like a second Ruby felt a hand pushing her from behind. Ruby looked behind her but only saw a raven as it flew over them. Ruby turned her attention to the docs and realized that they were going just barely make it. Yang and Ruby grabbed onto the ledge of the docs and hung from the edge as they looked at each other.

Ruby: We made it. 

Yang gasped for breath.

Yang: Yeah, we did.

Ruby and Yang climbed up onto the docs. Ruby looked behind her again confused as to what could have pushed them. To Ruby's surprise, Yang looked back as well with a puzzled look on her face. 

Ruby: Yang? Did you feel it too?

Yang looked at Ruby shocked. 

Yang: Yes...

Ruby was still confused at what had happened but she saw that the other students were still struggling against the grimm and corrupt Atlesian Knights. She knew there wasn't any point in focusing on it for now.

Ruby: We need to help them.

Yang nodded at Ruby as she saw the others struggling as well.

Yang: Right.

Switching to your perspective. 

You were fighting off corrupt Atlesian Knights as you continue your search for General Ironwood in the city. You begrudgingly stayed near Cardin to ensure that he didn't get killed by any of the Knights or grimm. Qrow and Professor Goodwitch were nearby fighting off grimm and more Atlesiean Knights as well. While you were fighting against the horde you noticed a griffon grimm attempt to dive at Cardin so ran up to it and leaped into the air and slashed at it with Alpha and Omega cutting it in half. Once you landed Cardin scoffed at you. 

Cardin: Not bad. For an animal.

You grunted at looked at Cardin angrily.

y/n: What is your deal!?

Cardin looked back at you angrily. 

Cardin: I'm just sick of all you faunus trying to play hero when people like the White Fang are out there! You wanna know why I wanted to become a huntsman? It's because my dad was crippled for life when he was trying to arrest some faunus for a burglary! He got beaten until he couldn't stand and now my dad can't work! So I chose to become a huntsman so I can provide for my parents and get back at those good-for-nothing anarchists like the White Fang! 

You immediately felt terrible for Cardin. He didn't just have his father hurt but he had to take on more responsibilities for his family because of it. Cardin then began swinging away at Atlesian Knights with Executioner angrily.

Cardin: It's not easy you know! I had to cheat my way through the other schools to get here! And I'll do whatever I need to support my family! I don't care how many rules I need to break!

Cardin was tearing through the horde of Atlesian Knights but soon he was surrounded by some more who all had their weapons pointed at him. You then shot in the center of each group with Omega in gun mode causing the ones you shot to explode and blow away the other Knights. You then walked up to Cardin with a serious look on your face.

y/n: Cardin, I'm sorry your father got hurt. But not all faunus are bad, not even in the White Fang. 

Cardin shrugged at you. 

Cardin: Speak for yourself.

You sighed in frustration but then you and Cardin were surrounded by more Atlesian Knights. You and Cardin readied yourselves to fight but you then noticed the Knights were all now being shot down. You both looked to where the shots were coming from and saw General Ironwood coming out of the smoke. You saw some of his clothes were ripped up and revealed that most of the right side of his body was made up of robotic prosthetics. General Ironwood then proceeded to shoot down the remaining groups of Atlesian Knights with Due Process before beating the rest that was near him.

General Ironwood: This area's secure!

General Ironwood turned to you.

General Ironwood: Are you alright?

You were glad General Ironwood was alright.

y/n: I'm fine. And I'm glad you are too.

Qrow and Professor Goodwitch ran up to all of you. Qrow looked at you.

Qrow: y/n, where's Yang? 

You turned to Qrow.

y/n: She met up with the other students near the tower to make sure Ruby was alright. I came out here when I saw Jame's ship crashing. 

Qrow turned to General Ironwood angrily before he converted Harbinger into a scythe and drove it into the ground toward General Ironwood. You were confused as to why Qrow was suddenly angry at General Ironwood. 

y/n: What are you doing?

General Ironwood looked at Qrow worried. 

General Ironwood: Qrow, this isn't my doing!

Qrow began to run up to General Ironwood while dragging Harbinger behind him. You weren't sure what to do. You wanted to defend General Ironwood because he always felt like a father to you but you knew Yang wouldn't want you to hurt her uncle. But as General Ironwood readied himself to defend against Qrow, Qrow instead leaped past General Ironwood and towards a griffon behind General Ironwood before slashing at it and cutting it in half. Qrow then turned and smiled at General Ironwood. 

Qrow: You idiot. I know you didn't do this. 

You sighed in relief. General Ironwood sighed in relief as well while Professor Goodwitch walked up and placed her hand on his shoulder to comfort him. 

Qrow: So what now General?

General Ironwood stood up straight and began to speak. 

General Ironwood: Someone's done the impossible and gained control of my machines. And that enormous grimm seems to be fixated on the school. 

General Ironwood turned to Professor Goodwitch.

General Ironwood: Glynda, form up with the local huntsmen and establish a safe zone here in Vale. 

General Ironwood turned to you. 

General Ironwood: y/n, go and make sure your team is safe. That's where you're needed now. 

You nodded and General Ironwood then turned to Qrow. 

General Ironwood: We need to evacuate Beacon and I'll be leaving that to you and my men Qrow. I still need to get to my ship. 

You then heard a ship falling from behind you as you looked over to see the remaining Atlesian Airship crashing into the city far enough away that none of you were affected. Qrow scratched his head awkwardly. 

Qrow: Well it won't be much of a walk. 

You then noticed some more Atlesain Knights coming around buildings to attack all of you but they quickly shut down and collapsed. 

Cardin: Well that takes care of the robots.

You then looked off to Beacon tower and still saw the massive wyvern grimm circling the tower. 

y/n: Alright.

You looked back at everyone. 

y/n: I'm going after my teammates. 

Qrow looked at you with a serious face. 

Qrow: Keep my nieces safe. 

You nodded at Qrow.

y/n: I will.

You began to run off towards Beacon tower to make sure your team was safe. With the Atlas machines all powering down things were getting less chaotic but there were still hordes of grimm within the school grounds. You soon made your way to where the other students were at the base of Beacon Tower. It seemed as though they were starting to have better control of defending the tower now that the Atlas machines were all shut down. When you met up with them you saw Yang and Ruby were there together.

y/n: Yang!

Yang saw you and ran up to you. 

Yang: Babe!

Yang then hugged you and you hugged back.

Yang: Thank the gods you're alright.

y/n: I should be saying the same about you. 

Ruby ran up to both of you.

Ruby: Roman escaped.

You and Yang let go of each other. You were shocked at Roman Torchwick escaping.

y/n: What?

Ruby: He and that girl he worked with hijacked the airship. I made my way up there and saw for myself when Ironwood's ship got shot down. They almost got me until Yang showed up.

Ruby smiled at Yang who smiled back at her. Ruby then looked down sadly. 

Ruby: But he took Penny. 

You were worried now not only because Roman Torchwick took a prisoner but he might also be able to use Penny as a weapon. You clenched your fist angrily. 

y/n: Dammit! Where did he go?

Ruby: He took an escape ship from the airship. He's gone now.

You sighed in frustration knowing there was nothing you could do to find Penny or catch Roman Torchwick now. Yang then walked up next to ruby and comforted her. 

Yang: We'll find her, Ruby. But right now we need to focus on what's right in front of us and start getting people out of here. We need to find Weiss and Blake. Weiss said she'd meet up with her and face some members of the White Fang.

You and Ruby nodded at Yang and began to run off to find Weiss and Blake. 

Switching to Weiss' perspective.

Weiss was fighting alongside Blake against Adam. They were both pretty banged up and their auras were low. Weiss remembered how she had summoned that sword to fight the Atlesian Paladins and believed it may help even the playing field. 

Weiss: Blake, I have an idea. But I need you to buy me time. 

Blake nodded at Weiss.

Blake: Alright.

Blake stepped in front of Weiss and Weiss and then created a time dilation glyph at Blake's feet. Blake began to glow as the energy from the glyph entered her body. Adam dashed at Blake and slashed at her with Wilt but Blake quickly caught Adam's attack. Blake began to slash at Adam with great speed but Adam was able to keep up as he used his Moonslice semblance to keep up with her and parry her attacks. Weiss began to create her summoning glyph behind her as the two fought. Blake began to evade Adam's attacks with her Shadow semblance and almost made a clean hit as she struck Adam's mask knocking it off his face. Weiss was still concentrating on her glyph and wasn't able to make out Adam's face in their blur of attacks. Soon though Adam managed to shoot Blake in the torso again disorienting her and making one last slash across her torso releasing some of the energy he gathered with his Moonslice semblance, knocking Blake to the wall and depleting her aura.

Weiss: Blake!

Weiss then successfully summoned the sword again as she began to slash at Adam with it from above. Adam tried to block the sword but was unable to and was knocked on his back. Adam started to get back up and  Weiss tried to use the sword to slash at him again. But, Adam prepared himself as his hair, sword, and clothes all glew red as he slashed at the sword using his Moonslice semblance. The sword was cut in half as it quickly vanished. Adam then dashed at Weiss as Weiss tried to use her glyph with energy dust to shield herself from Adam. But Adam once again made use of his Moonslice semblance and broke through her shield and slashed at Weiss depleting her aura. Weiss was knocked on her back still shaken up by Adam's attack. Adam quickly stood over her and what Weiss saw on Adam's face mortified her.

I'm going to put the image here because I feel this is a much better way for Adam's scar to be revealed.

Weiss saw the letters SDC branded on the left side of Adam's face and how his left eye was missing. She could see just what kind of suffering her own family's company had caused him. Weiss then remembered what you said to her when she and you were still new teammates. "I watched my brother become a monster because of what you did to us!" Adam looked down at Weiss angrily.

Adam: Take a good look at the things you've done to us, Schnee.

Adam then raised Wilt ready to stab Weiss. Weiss reacted trying to reach for Myrtenaster but Adam was already bringing Wilt down to her body. But Blake's weapon Gambol Shroud clashed against Adam's weapon Wilt as the blade was instead driven into Weiss' abdomen. Weiss let out a scream of agony as the blade was driven into her. 

Blake: Adam, stop this!

Adam then turned to Blake angrily. 

Adam: Enough!

Adam pulled Wilt out of Weiss' torso and made an upward slash at Blake. Blake tried to dodge out of the way but Wilt managed to knick off a piece of Blake's right cat ear. Adam then slashed at Blake's weapon and disarmed her. Blake attempted to slash at Adam with her hilt but Adam parried her attack and threw her to the ground before stabbing her in the thigh of her right leg and kicking her away. Weiss was still in shock from her pain but was trying again to reach for Myrtenaster. 

Weiss: Blake...

Adam turned to face Weiss and stood over her again as he stepped on her hand reaching for Myrtenaster. Adam readied to stab Weiss with Wilt once again.

Adam: It's time for the Schnee's to pay for what they've done.

Weiss felt a sense of dread and guilt come over her. A man that was tortured by her own family's company was about to kill her. 

Switching to your perspective.

You, Yang, and Ruby had recently heard Weiss scream in agony. You all quickly made your way to where you heard the scream as you approached the burning cafeteria building where you saw your brother Adam standing over Weiss ready to stab her. You were shocked that your brother was here, you were so focused on your teammates and everything else that's happed during the invasion that you hadn't thought of Adam being in the invasion. You, Yang, and Ruby quickly reacted and began to shoot at Adam who rolled backward to avoid your shots before he began to deflect them and absorbed the energy with his Moonslice semblance. You all then made your way into the burning cafeteria building and stood between Adam and Blake and Weiss. Adam looked at you angrily.

Adam: Well, it's about time.

You saw that both Weiss and Blake had stab wounds and were bleeding out. You looked at Adam angrily.

y/n: It's time for this to stop Adam!

Yang and Ruby looked shocked.

Yang: Wait! That's your brother?

You didn't break eye contact with Adam but you gestured to Yang and Ruby.

y/n: Go.

Ruby: What?

Yang: y/n, no. We can take him if we all work together. 

y/n: Blake and Weiss are injured and they need to have their injuries treated now. Take them to where they can get patched up. I'll handle my brother. 

Yang and Ruby looked worried but seemed to understand that you were right. So they both picked up their bodies. 

Yang: y/n, please be safe.

Yang and Ruby ran off with Blake and Weiss in their arms as they ran off to get them help. You now stood in front of your brother Adam alone. 

Adam: It's been too long hasn't it, y/n? 

You felt a sense of dread and guilt knowing much of Adam's anger was caused by you.

y/n: Adam, this isn't right. These people you're hurting, they don't deserve this.

Adam: Do they? They've tortured us for so many years. And the people that didn't only stood by.

Adam pointed Wilt at you.

Adam: Stood by and left us to suffer. Alone.

The sense of dread and guilt in you grew larger. You looked down sadly before you looked back up to Adam.

y/n: Adam... I can't let you do this.

Here we go the two brothers have finally reunited. The next chapter will be sure to be full of emotion. I hope you're all ready. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Thanks for all your support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
36K 567 23
You are Adam Taurus' twin brother. You and your brother Adam both grew up in an abusive household which eventually led you and your brother to join t...
1.5K 38 9
Beacon's second semester is here! Y/n is still being monitored closely by Ozpin and Y/n is amazed at how a man like him has made it so far even with...
714 13 19
Disclaimer: I don't own Rwby, they belong to RoosterTeeth, nor do I own the rwby images Team LADR I own. I couldn't think of how to draw the final t...