Whips+Chains=Pleasure Book 2

Galing kay Soulless626

It has been a month since Richard called and a month since Candice and Jake made love. They have been cautiou... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1:Getting back on track
Chapter 2: Punishment and time to think
Chapter 3:Nightmares and a bath
Chapter 4
Facebook
Chapter 5 Self Pleasure
New News
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

19.8K 325 31
Galing kay Soulless626

Hello everyone! New covers for both books! Check them out! And thanks to thevnibandara. You rock for making me New covers and this is Dedicated to you chicka!

NO HATERS ALLOWED

Candice p.o.v

"I...I.." I couldn't get any words out. He saw! Oh my gosh! He saw! I buried my face in my hands in complete embarrassment. My body was still throbbing from the orgasm, my breath was fast and I couldn't stop it. Can the world just swallow me up please! Why...why do I do these things. At the crappiest times! Tears of embarressmsnt slid down my cheeks. I was about to turn and run away when want armed engulfed me. Jakes breath was warm against my ear.

"Baby. You don't need to be embarrassed. You are perfect. You sent me crazy just watching you. What were you thinking? Hmm..." he wanted an answer but I couldn't get one out. "Was it me?" he answered. I nodded yes. He was the only man I'd ever been with. Only one I ever wanted to be with. The thought that this turned him on made me blush even more with embarressment. Jakes hand removes my own from my face, I was no longer crying from embarrassment, but my face was still burning. He raised my hand that I used to pleasure myself with to his lips. Kissing the pads of the then kissing my palm, up to my wrist. My heart was beating so loudly I swear he could feel my heart beat through his lips.

"You are absolutely gorgeous." Using his thumbs, he wiped away my tears and kissed my warm cheeks. "So damn perfect and innocent. How did I get so lucky?" Jake said almost as if he was asking himself the question. I smiled and burried my head in his chest, his cologne sent me into overdrive every time I smelled it.

"Ive been wondering the same thing." I mumbled softly. Taking my chin in his fingers he lifted my head to his, for the first time he looked nervous. His hand was on my bare back and the other still holding my chin. "Jake?" I asked softly. His thumb brushed my lips. Jake was not a man of few words. Every time he is in a business call he talks confidently and without fear, but right now it looks like he can't get a word in. Jake leaned into me. This wasnt like other times when he enforced the kiss, rough and lustful, but soft like he was touching something that would fly away if startled. I bit my lip and leaned in slightly. His lips found mine. The kiss was gentle, almost like a boy giving his first kiss, but the sparks I felt were powerful. Everything in my brain was telling me this man was everything to me, and I am everything to him. My hands went to his neck pulling him closer. My heart and my mind agreed that I wanted him right now in every which way I could. The kiss deepened and Jake slid his arms down my back cupping my ass and lifting me off the floor. It still shocked me that he was able to lift me, I wasn't small. Not by a long shot, but Jake lifted me as if I were nothing at all.

"Jake?"

"Yes love." He asked stopping his attack on my lips.

"I want you." I breathed. Jakes eyes turned dark and he moved us to the bed sitting us down so I was straddling him. His hard on evident, pressing against my core. I rubbed against him softly, and he moaned.

"Baby, if you keep doing that," he didn't get to finish his sentence as I placed my lips on his kissing him as if there were no tomorrow. Jakes tongue pressed my lips open and I gladly accepted, diving my tongue to meet his. My hands went to his hair pulling slightly. Jake flipped us so i lay flat on the bed. He trailed his kisses to breasts, flicking his tongue over my right breast while his other hand trailed down my stomach to the hem of my shorts. Wasting no time he slid my shorts down, tossing them away. My breathing speeding up again, enjoying the tingling sensation that sent my body on a high. Jakes lips met my own again as he teased my thighs, brushing his fingers softly against my panty lines and finally gripping my left thigh and spreading my legs open. He grinds his lower half against my own making me moan against his lips. My hands shifted to his shirt opening the buttons and taking it off. Jake stands pulling it off, giving me time to look at his body. His chest stubbly because he hasn't shaved in a few days, his abs glistening with a little sweat, and the v of his hips with the trail of hair leading down his slacks. I bit my lip, and swallowed. This man is gorgeous and he is all mine.

"Like what you see." His voice brought me back to reality, but I wasn't embarrassed anymore cause I know he was doing the exact same thing to me.

"Yes." I say proudly. Jake moves close to me smirking once again and I stood up, moving my hands to his belt I opened it unzipping his slacks letting them fall to the ground forgotten. Jake lifts me once again and lays us both on the bed. Now both in only our underwear, we begin to kiss once again, his hands all over my body, touching my sides making me go crazy. He knows my sides are sensitive and loves to tease me. I rake my hands up his back, and he shudders making our lower halves connect and rub together.

"You're gonna be the death of me." He mumbled and pinned my hands above my head. Continuing our battle of tongues he moves his other hand down my body where I need him the most. Slipping his hand into my panties he instantly touches my core. The pleasure I got from that was enough to arch my back and my nipples rubbed against his chest. Sliding my underwear down and away like my shorts, he comes back and his fingers push through my folds into my core arching his fingers hitting my g spot. I moaned moving my hips with his fingers.

"Someone is very needy right now." Jake said proudly. Damn man! I'm the death of him! I think it's the other way around. He's gonna be the death of me. I turned my head moaning once again as he pushed a third finger into me, stretching me. "Look at me Candice. I want to see your eyes as I make you cum." His voice sounded like he was on edge as much as I was. Blush covered my face as I did as he said and looked at him. "When you were pleasuring your self I wanted you to look at me so badly. Your fingers pressing against your core thinking about me, looking at me. You don't know what you do to me." His words held so much lust, it was like he was speaking in another voice. He continued to thrust his fingers in and out of my core until I knew I was about to cum.
"Jake, please." My voice was just as bad as his. Hoarse from moaning.

"Cum for me baby." My core convulsed around his fingers, it was like time stopped. The pulsing orgasm I was feeling made me want to close my eyes and just experience the orgasm but I knew to keep them open. I felt his fingers continue to move inside me till my orgasm calmed down. Jake removed his fingers, taking his boxers off revealing his hard on in full swing, and if I wasn't so sated from that orgasm I would have been embarrassed. Jake opened my legs wider to give him easier access. I could feel the tip at my core. He leaned back down to kiss me and as he did, his dick pushed into me. I gasped wrapping my legs around him pushing him in all the way. Jake thrust into me like a mad man. Our eyes met, neither one of us looking away, as he thrust into me. There was love in his eyes. I knew it wouldn't take me long to reach my orgasm, I couldn't even get the words out to say I was about to come, it hit like I was being electrocuted. I screamed his name, and I knew he was close to, his thrusts became faster whispering sweet nothings to me till finally he thrust one more time sending me into another raging orgasm and him into his. We lay there for the longest time trying to catch our breaths. Jake peppering kisses on my neck and ending on my lips. "You are mine, Candice and mine alone." I smiled against his lips, I liked the thought of that.

After our amazing love making we showered and sat on the couch watching Scooby Doo. Don't judge, this movie is a classic. Not the newer version, but the old one on Spooky Island. I was in his shirt from the day and he was wearing just his sweats. Man looked absolutely edible.

"Ring, Ring
Hey answer me
Ring Ring
I won't stop till you answer me
Ring Ring
Answer your damn phone!"

"Stupid phone. Ringing when Im most comfortable." I grumbled. Jake just chuckled letting me get up slightly to answer it. I moved my hand over to my phone pressing the green answer button. "Hello."

"Hello is Candice there?" A deep voice said.

"This is she." I answered. 'Wheres the remote' I mouthed to Jake. He shrugged his shoulders lazily and I just smiled getting up to turn it down manually.

"Its Officer Hale." My hand fell to my side as I looked at Jake. His face turned to concern and sat up from the couch, like he was ready for anything.

"Hale," i breathed," is everything okay?" I asked. There was a long pause. A lump formed in my throat, my heart raced. Jake saw the concern on my face and sat up. He looked ready to pounce on a lion.

"Im afraid not Candice. Richard......Richard he escaped......" I couldnt breath. My body stiffened and I felt like I was gonna throw up. The room began to spin and I dropped my phone to the ground. Everything began to dim, as I felt my body go numb and my legs give out. I saw Jake swiftly run to me and before I passed out, I felt warm arms wrap around my body.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Flashback)

Dad was gone. I sat craddling my mother. She was choking on her own blood. There was a big gash on her head and it was bleeding.

"P..please h..hold on mommy! I c..called the police. T..they have paramedics coming!" I hiccuped. Her blood coated my body. I didnt care at that moment though, I only focused on mom. Her eyes were fading as more tears welled up in my own. "NO! NO! M..M..Mom y..you hold on! Hold on!" I cried. She grasped my hand.

"I..Its okay. Im okay. I..I l.love you bab..baby g..girl." she choked on more blood. I heard the sirens come up the street and begged them to go faster but as I held her hand, I felt her pulse in her wrist get softer and softer till it stopped.

BANG

The door slammed open, "POLICE!" A man with red hair came charging in at gunpoint clearing the room and landing on me. I looked at him and I saw the sadness in his eyes. I grasped mom harder. She needed to be saved.

"P..please help me!" I begged. The officer put his gun in his holster calling the paramedics in. I payed her down and scooted to the corner of the room. My body aches as I looked at mom and then dad. Everything happened so fast I didn't know what to do. Cradling my legs to my chest I had forgotten I still had the gun in my hand. The officer kneeled down in front of me taking it, placing it on the floor. He held me close, the warmth of his body helped calm me down slightly. I was shaking so badly. I just starred at them as they wheeled her out. Wait! Did she have a pulse? I couldn't get the words out of my mouth to ask. I clung to the officer like my life depended on it. More paramedics came and worked on the man that killed them. He had a pulse as well. I wanted to throw up. "I..is my mom d..de..dead?"

"They are taking her to emergency care. They are going to do everything they can to help her." He said. I looked at him. His blue eyes calmed me down. He sounded hopeful. "My name is Noah Hale"

"I..I"m Candice." I stuttered taking his hand.

"Nice to meet you Candice. Let's get you out of here okay?"He smiled, taking his jacket and putting it around me. More officers charged in and I scooted away from them.

"Hey its okay. They won't hurt you. No one is gonna hurt you again. I promise." Officer Hale said softly to me, lifting me up keeping his body between me and my dads.

(Flashback ended)

My eyes fluttered open. I had a pounding headache. I twisted my head around seeing I was in the living room still. Jake, Jenna and Issac sat in the room. As well as Hale.

"Hale? What are you doing here?" My voice was horse and soft but they heard me. All eyes snapped towards me, Jake was at my side in an instant. Checking me over throughly.

"Baby. You okay?" He asked worried. His eyes were blood shot and dark. I placed my hand on his cheek. Has he been crying? My heart pinged in guilt. I worried him.

"Im okay." I said softly cupping his cheek. Jake looked relieved, but also he looked tired.

"Im so sorry Candice. I didnt mean to cause you to..." Hale said. I shook my head as Issac got me a glass of water. I drank it down within seconds, my headache diminishing.

"Its alright. I'm okay. It was just a shock." Jake wouldn't let go of my hand, he was trembling. I squeezed it in reassurance.

"Why dont we let Jake and Candice relax. We'll go get y'all some food." Jenna finally said.

"Thanks monkey." I smiled.

Jake and I sat cuddled near the fire place. It was silent. Jakes breathing was calm. His arms wrapped around me with the blanket wrapped around us. I couldnt take it any longer. The silence was to much and my brain was running a mile a minute.

"Jake. What are we going to do?"

"I wont let him touch you. Ill kill him before he can ever touch you." His voice was deep and commanding. It sent chills down my spine. Jake was so confident but he didn't know this man!

"How can you know that? He'll kill you without even batting an eye!" I stated harshly.

"You don't know that. Dont worry I will protect you no matter what." Jake said squeezing me closer to him. I slammed my hand on the floor.

"Dammit I won't let you die for me! I don't want you hurt! Seeing my prenatal die was bad enough! If I lost you. I don't know what I would do!" How could he be so calm when that bastard is out there. Jake only smiled at me. His hand cupped my cheek.

"Thats not your decision to decide baby. I will protect you. Not only as your boyfriend but also as your dominant!" He pulled me on his lap squeezing my butt hard. I groaned softly. "You do remember that dont you? Or do you need a refresher since you collapsed?" His tongue licked up my neck behind my ear, nibbling my ear lobe. I moaned softly. My breaths coming out in pants. My heart started racing again, but this time in anticipation. His fingers under the shirt on my stomach sending shivers through out my body and sparks to my core. His lips sucked behind my ear traveling down my neck. His teeth grazing my skin. He suddenly flipped me over taking off my, well his shirt and my panties with them. Jake was on top of my back. His fingers grazed my ass lifting my knee to steady my position as he began to tease my core. My hands balled into fists as his finger entered me. A slap came down on my ass hard. I groaned in pain then moaned in pleasure as he added a second finger arching up hitting that right spot. His hand came down again on my ass and again and again. Each time he spanked me, his fingers hit my g spot. My ass was on fire but I barely focused cause the pleasure Jake was giving me sent me reeling. His hand traveled up gripping my breast, teasing and pulling till it was hard. "Come on baby. Tell me what you want." Jake whispered huskily in my ear. His fingers went deeper and harder as his other hand tweaked my other breast.

"You!" I moaned loudly. He chuckled removing his fingers from my core. I heard the shuffling of sweats coming off but didn't have time to prepare for what happened next. I gasped as he didnt turn me over but widened my stance. This insatiable man was about to take me on all fours. The tip of his dick pressed against my core and then slammed into me, almost knocking me forward onto my stomach.

"Shit! Your so f*cking tight!" He was preaching to the choir! My body felt full and hot. Jake began to move his hips against me and pleasure went through my whole body. I couldn't help but move with him. Everthing was gone. The worry, the fear. Like a light switch it was just Jake and his very skilled body, but I needed more.

"H..harder." I moaned.

"I dont want to hurt you baby!" He groaned.

"You wont. Please, i need more." I panted. My face red. When the hell did I get so bold. His dark chuckle almost made me regret asking. Almost. He pulled me up my back touching his front, and pushed me forward, my hands being forced onto the fireplace wall and he spread my legs wider. Jake gripped my wrists in one hand and started rubbing my clit with the other. Flicking it hard. His mouth on my shoulders and back leaving bite marks everywhere. Damn man doesn't disappoint. Thrusting into me harder. I was no longer moaning but gasping. Trying to get what little air I could to my lungs. Jake pressed my back and arched my forward just the slightest bit, that move made him go deeper into me. The pleasure was to much. His thrusts got faster and harder, till I felt like I was gonna burst. And I did.

"Shit, Jake I'm cumming!" Bucking my hips, I tried to stop cause it was like I couldn't take the pleasure ripping through my body but he wasn't having any of it. Jake gripped my thigh to keep me still and began to thrust harder into me. My body burst and came all at once, and I swear I saw stars. Everything was on fire. Pleasure rocked my entire body and I couldnt take it. Like I was gonna cry and moan at the same time. "Jake, I cant...I cant! To much!" I moaned shaking my head trying to get free of his grip on my wrists.

"You wanted more baby! You got more! I'm not done with you! I'm gonna make you scream my name!" He growled kissing my neck sucking, and biting. His thrusts were harder then ever. Hitting the right spot over and over again. The man was relentless. Jake gripped my wrists harder. I winced as the fireplace rubbed against them but I didn't pay attention long. Jake smacked my thigh hard teasing my clit with his fingers, his tongue dragging against my neck leaving red and purple marks everywhere and I finally couldnt take it anymore, I came again this time Jake came with me, groaning almost like a growl, he pushed me till my front was pressed against the fireplace.

"Fuck!" He growled as my insides milked him hard, I was moaning in content as he filled me with his seed. Leaning my head against the fireplace I smiled, very out of breath but very satifed. Jake was pulsing inside me as he leaned his head against my body, he was breathing but not as hard as me. I sound like I just ran a marathon.

"How are you not out of breath?" I asked shakily looking at him.

"Lots of practice babe."  Jake stated pulling out of me. I rolled my eyes at him as he stood up completely naked, and lifted me into his arms. Taking my arms around his neck I felt safe. I felt loved.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you to baby." his warm lips found mine in a short sweet kiss. The sparks I felt were unimaginable. I really loved this man with all my heart. Jake put me into bed and before the covers were put over me, I was out, knowing I was gonna be safe with this man.

Jakes P.O.V

Candice fell asleep fast and I quickly changed into sweats and a different t shirt. I knew that Hale guy was coming back soon and we needed a plan, because I was not about to let Candice stress over this bastard. She was to good for it. I love this woman with all my heart and I was not going to let her go. Ever. I was in the kitchen when they returned and i told them I put Candice to bed. I wasn't about to tell them I fucked her to oblivion, that was for me to know only. Jenna and Issac slept in the spare rooms I had while Hale and I made a plan to protect Candice. We talked till about midnight and then finally Hale left and I went to bed curling up with my beautiful woman. I kissed her forehead, " I really love you Candice. You have made me into a better man."

————————————————————————

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

98.6K 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
137K 5.8K 32
I don't wanna be the left out pregnant sob story! I'm twenty three years old and can make up my own mind - Ella It's just that he's not just my boyf...
200K 4.9K 78
"Am I making you want to strip me out of this dress?" "More than anything..." An escort dominatrix who's used to being paid to degrade and humiliate...
696K 20.3K 34
He was the most beautiful and enthralling man she had ever met, seductive and powerful. She was like a moth to a flame; unable to escape whatever he...