(ON HOLD)The Girl She Never N...

By o_orinini

I've been her classmate since nursery in Japan, yet she just noticed me when we were already in middle school... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 2

25 1 0
By o_orinini

Nako's POV

"So, what's your reason Yuri?" I asked her while we were eating.

She smiles widely.

"I'm gonna debut soon." She said.

Hitomi and I looked at each other then looked at her.

Yena unnie has been waiting for this

"Are you not happy about it?" Yuri pouts.

"We are." Hitomi smiled and nudged me.

"Y-Yeah." I nodded and smiled.

"It doesn't seem like it." Yuri takes a sip in her soup using the spoon.

I'm still in shock, you know. Should I tell this to Yena unnie?

"Anyways, I'm preparing for my pre-debut."

"When?" Hitomi and I asked in unison.

She gives us a mischievous smile before answering.

"Secret."

"Ay, look at this girl. You want us to stay curious don't you?"

I want to hit her, tsk

She shrugged her shoulders as if she was innocent.

"Enough of that." Hitomi stopped me. She looks at Yuri seriously.

"Do you have any break this month? Let's visit Minju together."

Yuri nodded.

"I have. Today and tomorrow." She shortly answered.

"Nice, I am also free tomorrow."

They both looked at me.

Oh no

"I have a..." I looked at the both of them and I can tell that they are expecting me to be free.

Hayst, maybe I still have time before my meeting with Ms. Kwon

"I'll ask Eunji unnie about my schedule." I get my phone from the pocket of my sweater and then message Eunji unnie.

"Oh," She looked at me surprised.

"Did you get into trouble, Nako?" She asked.

I grab the chance to snatch my phone back from her hands.

"No, I didn't." I tap the sleep button of my phone.

"Then why did you—"

I immediately put fishcake and tteokbokki in her mouth.

"Eatwell, Yuri." I smiled at her and gave her a warning look.

I looked at Hitomi and she looked at me as if she was suspicious of me.

I don't want her to know that I have a meeting with Eunbi unnie tomorrow, especially that she is not yet telling me that she met Eunbi unnie earlier.

After chewing and gulping a glass of water, Yuri looked at Hitomi then at me.

"I guess you did make trouble." She said before eating the meat in her soup.

I don't know if she knows about me, having feelings for Hitomi. Of all of my friends, Yena unnie and Miku are the only ones who know about it. Well, my actions were bold. I mean anyone can tell that I have something for Hitomi. It's just her who can't notice it.

"Since we agreed on going to Minju's shooting location tomorrow, how about we sleep at a hotel tonight?" I changes the topic.

"You miss me that much huh?" Yuri smirks. I can tell by her voice that she is teasing me.

"No, you are the one who missed us. I even thought that you forgot us."

"I will book us a hotel." - Hitomi

My phone suddenly beeps. I saw on the screen that Yuri messaged me.

I looked at her before opening her message and replied to her.

I can see in my peripheral view that she looks at me, surprised. I looked back at her and she looked away by looking at her phone again.

I looked at Yuri when I read her question.

Yeah right, she knows about it

I just seen her last message as I don't know what to say anymore. In the 4 of us, Yuri was the most left out as she didn't know some things that were happening in ENOZI as it is a different circle of friends. Also, in the 4 of us, Minju is the only one who is in their circle but me and Hitomi are close with Yena unnie and Chaeyeon unnie as they are our seniors in the middle school we went to. About Chaewon unnie, Hitomi are close with her but in terms of us we are not that close and if you will ask me if I am close at Eunbi unnie...nah. I better be close at Chaewon unnie than her because everytime that I talked to Eunbi unnie or just seeing her, jealousy is striking me.

As I was saying, one of those things that were happening in ENOZI is about Hitomi, having a past with Eunbi unnie. Well, Yuri knew about Hitomi having a first love but she didn't know that it was Eunbi unnie a.k.a Ms. Kwon. In terms of what I like, Yena unnie, Miku and Yuri, knew about it. Yes, I want to be an idol but I go to the modeling industry instead as that is where Hii-chan is. Also, I want to spend all of my free time with her. Call me obsessed or something but all I ask is to be by her side forever especially now that she meets Eunbi unnie again.

*Flashback 6 years ago*

I am here at the rooftop, waiting for someone. As soon as our graduation ceremony ended, I went up here immediately.

Geez, my heart is beating so fast and I am so damn nervous

Because of nervousness, I walk back and forth. I tried to calm myself down but it makes me go crazy even more so I stopped doing it.

What will I tell her? Where would I start? Can I really do this? What if we become awkward after? What if—

My mind that was in chaos was cut off when I heard the doors creak. I stand straight and look in the direction of the door, anticipating to reveal that it was her.

"Oh, why are you here?"

My expression dropped down as it was not her and it is no other than Yena unnie.

"Just getting some fresh air." I looked away and turned my back to her.

"They are looking for you and I think the one you are waiting for is about to leave."

I turned around and looked at her.

"What did you say?" I asked her.

"Tomi is leaving with Eunbi unnie." She repeated.

As I don't know what to do, I panicked.

If she is leaving then she won't go here

"Pali!"

I am startled by her shout making me run downstairs.

Shit, shit, shit

I don't mind if I stumble back down the stairs, all I want is to talk to her. I arrived outside with many students and parents that were chattering to each other while the other was leaving already. I looked around while catching my breath.

Where is she?

"Nako," I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"W-wh-e-re is Hii-chan?" I manage to ask her even if I am still panting.

"They have a family celebration and Eunbi unnie, a friend of Yena unnie, fetches her. She said it's Hitomi's family friend."

I waste no time and run again, hoping that I can catch up with her.

Please, please,

As I was begging my mind, I saw a familiar figure walking out of the gate.

"Hii-chan!" I called her but she did not hear me because she was busy chatting with the girl she was with.

Oh geez

I sighed and ran towards their direction.

"Hii-chan!" I called her again.

She finally hears my call because they stop waking and they both turn around. I give her a smile and stop in front of her.

"Nako," She smiled back at me.

"You are leaving already?" I asked and looked at the girl beside her.

"Yeah." She nodded, still wearing the smile on her face.

"And oh," She looks at the girl beside her.

"This is Eunbi unnie." And then she looks back at me.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted and bowed politely.

The said girl bowed to me too. I can tell when I look at her eyes that she is jealous.

"Kwon Eunbi." She extended her hand to me.

I accept it.

"Yabuki Nako."

She smiled at me and shook my hand. The moment that we shake our hands I can feel the tension between us.

"Nako, we have a family celebration today so our celebration will be moved to tomorrow."

If it weren't for Hitomi, I'm still shaking this girl's hand.

Ah yeah for manners, Eunbi unnie

I gave her a forceful smile and nodded.

"I see." I said trying to hide the pain.

"We're leaving now." She bidded.

I nodded and waved my hand as a goodbye. She suddenly hugged me, making me flinch as I didn't see it coming. She patted my back and said,

"See you tomorrow."

How I wish I will really see you tomorrow...

When she let go of the hug, she smiled at me one last time before leaving with her.

I don't think I can hold this back anymore especially I am going back to Japan tomorrow

"Hii—" I was cut off by a voice coming from my back.

"Follow her if you really want those words to get out of your chest."

I looked at Hitomi who was walking away with Eunbi unnie. She escorted her into a petra gold Rolls Royce car.

"Do it while you still have your chance."

I clench my fist and immediately hail a taxi. When a taxi stopped in front of me, I turned around to look at Yena unnie.

"Thank you unnie." Then I rode the taxi.

"Please follow that car." I pointed to the car where Hitomi was.

The taxi driver nodded and followed the car.

*Timeskip*

The car stopped near the plaza. I saw Eunbi unnie getting out of the driver's seat and going to the other side, in the passenger seat. She opened the door and said something, then Hitomi got out of the car.

"How much is the fare?" I looked at the driver.

"₩148,180." He answered.

I get my pocket and give him ₩150,000 and tell him,

"Ahjussi, keep the change." And then I get out of the taxi and follow them.

Is this where they will have their celebration?

They start to walk into the plaza and so am I.

They drive for 2 hours and 20 minutes just to go here?

I don't know how long am I walking since I am just following them. It hurts to see how happy she was while talking to her. I can see how her eyes glee, how she smiles. It is also the same in Eunbi unnie. I can see how they both happy in each other's company while enjoying the scenery here in the plaza. Well, I can't deny that the plaza indeed has beautiful scenery, I just can't enjoy it since I am like a dog here, following them secretly.

The way that she looked at Hitomi, those look in her eyes are the same as how I look at Hii-chan. It hurts that Hitomi is looking at her like that too.

They finally decide to stop walking and sit on one of the benches in the plaza.

Now I know why Hitomi always talk about her

I hide on one of the trees near them.

"So unnie, why did you really want to bring me here?" Hitomi asked her.

She chuckles.

"I already told you the reason. This is my graduation gift." She answered.

"No, I don't buy it." Hitomi shakes her head.

"What? That is really the reason." She chuckles again.

"Also, the hotel where we will eat is just 10 minutes drive from here."

"Nah, I don't really believe you." Hitomi shakes her head again while smiling.

This scene is breaking my heart. I hate how happy they are

"Okay, I'll tell you the reason." She looks at Hitomi.

"I just want to spend time with you." She looks away.

"It's been a while since I am busy in school and to my ahmm... group."

I heard Hitomi chuckles.

"You miss me that much, unnie hah." Hitomi nudged her.

She looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah,"

Hitomi looked at her and smiled too. They remained in that position for about a minute or two and then Hitomi spoke.

"Unnie," I can see how she changed her expression into a serious one. She gets her hands.

Eunbi...unnie hums in response.

"Ani, Kwon Eunbi..." She looks deeply into her eyes.

"I like you." Her eyes were full of sincerity and I can tell that she is really serious.

My heart started to shatter as I heard those words from her mouth.

Is she the reason why you didn't meet me on the rooftop earlier? Is she the reason why it is so easy for you to forget that you are meeting me at the rooftop today?

"Hii," Eunbi unnie looks at her eyes too.

I looked at her and wait for her response that I already predicted.

No, please....

"I like you too."

*End of flashback*

Until now, it still hurts everytime that I remember that day. That day that I wish I would've not seen and witnessed.

I bitterly chuckled.

"Nako,"

It's a stupid of me because I work under her Entertainment knowing that she was Hii-chan's first love.

"Nako,"

If it weren't for Hii-chan, I won't work in her agency because it always reminds me of the past

"Hey Nako, are you planning to stay there?"

I was back in reality when I heard Yuri's voice.

"Nani?" I looked at her clueless.

"We are leaving. Are you gonna stay there?" Yuri repeated in a little annoyed tone.

I am processing what she said. I suddenly feel a hand grabbing my arm. The last thing I know is that I am leaving the restaurant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 889 30
Minjoo joined a school contest with hopes of getting closer to her crush and confessing her feelings, but things don't always go the way she wants th...
7.6K 307 18
Kurosaki Ayato was raised as a boy by her mother in order to protect her from the dangers that could lurk if others found out she was a girl. A traum...
4.2K 135 10
Chaewon and Minjoo have been best friends since childhood. All the jokes and laughs, fun memories that were created. They did so much together, and t...
62K 2.3K 41
which is minjoo suddenly fell in love with her new teacher. chaewon was assigned to be a teacher for 1 year. 2kim❤️💓