Chapter 3

Nako's POV

I felt that someone was shaking me by the arm.

"Nako, we are leaving in an hour."

I just hummed in response.

"You need to get ready!" She shakes me again.

"Give her a splash of cold water! She will definitely wake up."

When I heard that voice, I opened my eyes.

"I will make sure that it will splash on you not on me." I said before getting up and looking at Yuri.

She rolled her eyes on me.

She's really a brat sometimes

"Can we eat breakfast first?" I asked them.

"Just take a bath now!" Hitomi starts to drag me towards the bathroom.

*Timeskip*

"I'm hungry." I complained while pouting.

We didn't eat breakfast...

Well, they woke me up around 11AM and we left the hotel at exactly 12:00PM.

"Just hold it in. We're almost there." - Yuri

After 36 minutes of starving, the taxi that we were riding stopped. Hitomi paid for our fare and she led the way. We can see from here that there were so many fans that were watching.

"I should've made In-su oppa be with us." Hitomi sighed before starting to walk.

As we were getting near to the crowd, I spotted a food truck.

Woah, I am not yet eating breakfast or lunch and I'm gonna have a free food!

I run towards the crowd and make a way just to be in front. I am small so it's not that easy to get through but sometimes I get sandwich by these people. Anyways, I made it to the front where there was a barrier and some bodyguards. I can clearly see Minju not far from here. She is talking to a tall skinny man.

He is the director I guess

I looked around the location, hoping to get some help if I ever knew someone in the staff.

"Yah!"

I feel a hit in my arm.

"Why did you leave us?" She asked.

"I am so hungry and I badly want to get out of here." I answered while still looking around.

I saw a familiar figure taking a waffle and smoothie from the stuff that is serving in the food truck.

Hah, we are lucky

"Chaeyeon unnie!" I shouted, trying to get her attention.

I was surprised when I saw her walking towards a familiar girl.

Wasn't she a famous business woman x model in Japan? Why is she here? Is she friends with Minju or Chaeyeon unnie? But if she is friends with Minju, I would probably knew

A tall masculine guy suddenly approached me.

"Are you Yabuki Nako?"

My heart starts to beat fast.

Did I do something?

"Y-yeah." I answered.

He opens the barrier a little, one person is enough to fit in.

"Please, enter. Ms. Lee is waiting for you."

I looked at the people here and they were surprised, even Yuri.