War In Siblings {EDITING}

By urcreat0r

*chapter 1,2,3,4 are on my page because of some problem* The photo is not mine credits to the owner. In this... More

Y/n killed him?
Deal with marriage? (part 6)
Y/n can kill herself...
Y/n missed tae? (Part 8)
The anger of y/n (Part 9)
Y/n lost her temper in party (part 10)
MAFIA QUEENS (11)
Queens
Will Y/n live with her family?(13)
Y/n living with her family(14)
SAVAGE Y/N (Part 15)
Was she y/n? (part 16)
Tae talks about that night (part 17)
Fight in the house (Part 18)
Behaviour changed (Part 19)
Jimmin with y/n (Part 20)
Mission (Part 21)
PAIN (22)
Minni (23)
New Problem (24)
Lost control (25)
Will tae cheat again? (26)
Kidnapped by family (27)
They knew truth of Jason (28)
Lied to hide the truth (29)
Mr Kim's Plan (30)
A Meeting (31)
Hoseuk's plan (32)
Jissoo hates y/n (33)
Can't bear it anymore (34)
Kill your family (35)
Personalities (36)
Y/n and gun 37
y/n will kill kae (38)
y/n at the bar with jinn
Kae you're finished ~y/n"40"
fight, depression and a deal (41)
Drunk y/n and jimmin (42)
Decided (43)
Will this last long
(: Will die together :)
bottle of glass
Blood, Blood and Blood
EMOTIONS
Tragedy
love.
update

Breakdown

7 2 0
By urcreat0r

Y/n POV

"Don't run you will hurt yourself" said tae to me. "I will not don't worry" i said and ended up falling down, i started crying i saw a very worried face of my brothers and sister. They screamed from far away "we told you" i was laying on the beach sand. They were not coming to pick me up suddenly a beautiful sparkling day turned into dark night. I looked around and wanted to go to my siblings but they were not there. Where are they? Suddenly someone called me, i looked at that side and saw three girls who are me.
"Who are you?" i asked with a scary tone. They said "we are you, your personality." I was shocked "go away i want my family" i said but they started laughing "what family those who cheats on you on every step?" They said "shup up and go away!"  i yelled and closed my eyes i opened them back when i Heard no one.

I looked up and saw my past, my dad and jinn abusing me. Tae and jissoo who were watching that. I was scared about what if they see me too and starts beating me? I started stepping back but dad saw me he started walking toward me with a angry look. He came really close and pushed me in the beach's water. I was in water almost out of breath and just going deep in water only could see 4 reflection through the water which was probably of my family and suddenly my eyes open from that dream. "A bad dream AGAIN" i mumbled but looked and remembered what happened last. I suddenly vomited.
I was tied on the chair and all wet with water which someone threw on me to wake me up.
I checked where is my sister. She was crying i saw her and gave a warm smile. She was calm after seeing me awake.
"I have to say you are so strong. Even after getting injected with that hard liquid you only vomited"
I heard a unknown man who looked like that devil KAE. huh so it has started i thought. "So you're his father" i asked "yes" he answered.

"So, now what?" I asked.

"First torture, then will torture your sister and then.... surprises" he answered really proud on his statement.

I chuckled "you.better.not. touch.my.sister" i said with my most dangerous look.

He said "it is all about touching her my little mafia bitch"

"Hi sis" someone called.
I looked at the place and it was that vampire boy "Suga"

"I told you he need to die" i said to suga but i felt pain on my left cheek, i heard jissoo more crying.

Jissoo: please leave us. Your son was harassing me. I am sorry for your lose.

Malta: it doesn't matter now because you both will experience the hell now.

"Really" i said "untie me and then i will show the real hell you coward dog" i said that and he slapped jissoo this time by which her lip started bleeding.

"You moron!!!" I yelled. "Say one more thing and i will kill her" he said.

"Don't touch her" someone entered the room. And spoke in familier voice.

Malta: wtf are you saying. It is plan.

It was mr Kim, It felt like he is with him. I felt my eyes moistured after understanding them.

Mr Kim: i want my daughter back.

I was stunned. Is he talking about me or what?

Malta: what the fuck you know how hard was it to catch this y/n!! I will no-

Mr Kim: i am talking about jissoo. Leave her, you can take
y/n i don't want her.
He said with straight face.

Malta and dad looked in each other's eyes like talking with each other like that and nodded.

Malta: ok take her.

Suga: but?...

Malta: shh. (Suga stopped)

I was not sad because, if he had said that he will take me, too. so that will be more weird to me. I am happy that she can be free. But this mr Kim will not even give his armpits hair to anyone for free then why is taking my sister, he is surely planning something.

Y/n: what are you planning mr Kim.

Mr Kim: i am not planning anything i am here for my daughter. Are you jealous that i am not taking you.

Y/n: i want to see my sister safe.

Suga: like we will let you go from here alive. (Chuckles)

Y/n: time is the player suga. (I smirked which made them angry )

Jissoo was requesting dad to take me with him but he denied and his man took her forcefully.

Malta: you can take selfie with your sis if you want because you will never see her now. (Smirks)

Don't worry jissoo i will be right back. Moreover we have our brothers to protect us.  don't even need to do anything. i said.

Malta: brothers? (chuckles)
You think you are so smart? everything is alright now? Everyone loves you? you are so stupid y/n i feel pity for you. He faked sadness.

Stfu jerk just wait and watch. I said. He just smirked in response as well as Suga.

They dragged her out.

I am happy that jissoo is safe but that fact that she is with dad is also not okay. And yes what Malta was saying. They are speaking trash. I am sure.

Someone again injected me something and then everything blacked out.
_____

We were sitting at our house, helpless. Stupid. And waiting to happen some magic so that we can save her. Suddenly door opened and i saw jissoo she was dirty and had dry blood on her lips. Which made me angry but what about y/n they must have done something worst to her or they must be doing. Suga has most dangerous chemicals he will kill her. I looked at my younger brother who is afraid for his sister. Then we ran to jissoo.

"Are you okay?" I asked but she was shocked. "What are you doing here? They will kill our sister Jin. Tae please go and save her. They injected something in her body. She was in pain she is already in pain please save her." She was crying and choking. Tae gave her water but she pushed the glass and started shouting. I don't want this i want my sister." She yelled, dad was simply sitting on the couch who planned everything actually he was the one who told us to take her on a brake i thought he has changed but we were wrong. We were not moving a inch. And was just looking down.
"What?" We were silent "Jin!!" I was out of words. I would rather kill my self instead of speaking.
"Wait....are you with them, you were in this plan too?" We didn't answer and she just walked away from us with her hands covering his mouth.

Jinn : jissoo.....we are.... sorry.

Jissoo: so that was a drama..that you love her. That you want her back. She trusted you jinn!

Jin: i know. But...But that was not drama. I love her....we love her.

Jissoo: so this is why you are letting her die!!

Jin: jissoo l-litsen to me....(trying to hold her hand but she throw us away)

Jissoo: shut up jinn!! I can't believe this. You broke her trust, my trust. Even after knowing how is she. i was the one who forced her to trust you to give you guys a chance. but i was so stupid. (cries) 
Jinn tae keep one thing in your mind, if anything happens with my sister i.will.never,forgive you. You too mr Kim.

Everyone was shocked as she called him "mr Kim".

Mr Kim: so you also learned so much from her.

Jissoo: i was stupid to always chose you. I was stupid to force her. It's not any one's mistake it was me who forced her for doing all this. I cannot forget myself (sobs) you are lying tae. I hate you. You know before coming what she said. She said our brotherr will come to save her i don't have to worry for her. By which i was also releived.
We may have same blood but we can never be a good siblings.

Some one heard them
_______

On call
(Unknown person from before)

??: What is the situation there.

Suga: she is tied. And we are giving nice doses.
Don't worry just do your work we will keep her till her death.

??: Just don't give her too much pain.

Suga: the person saying this who betrayed her. (Chuckles)
Now i am tired i wanna sleep good-bye.

??: What ain't you with her?!!

Suga: i send my boys.

??: She is so smart just go and keep your eyes on her!!

Suga: Don't tell me i will call them.

Suga cut the call and called his man but none of them picked up.
"Shit!" He took his coat and ran to his car.

Some time before ~

I opened my eyes and saw there was no one after torchering me alot, they left for 'their' break. I was sitting there and then a man came to me. He touched me impropriety. And i played along. Well i had plan. I have to run to my family.

I started giving him seducing smile. He smiled and said "you probably gonna die and still trying to seduce me?" Then i smirked and answered "don't deserve to have a last wish" i said "so it is your last wish? Why didn't you told me this before?" I just gave him a smiling look. "Let's not waste our time" i said by which he attacked on my neck "don't i should also do something?" I pointed at my hand which was tied. "Don't try to act smart" he warned like i will listen to him. Huh! "Why would I? when all i want is you" i said as seductively as i could
"Oh my mafia princess is that impatient huh?" He started untiring me. And then he was all over me. I found chance choked him to the death."huh easy, S and K always works" (seduce and kill)

I ran out of the place i was little shocked that no-one came to find me neither my brother nor kingfishers maybe it was because i told jeni about i was going. But my brothers. Jissoo must met them. I was in my thoughts and heard some people around i cracked one of there neck first and then i snatch the gun from him i checked bullet and it was only two "i am fighting to some poor people. First have budget"
It was late night and most of them was sleeping and i used the chance and ran away from door. "Ig they don't have budget to do such things. And they wanna become biggest mafia. Stupid.

I stop a car of a pervert guy i kicked him out of car and drove to my house House.
There was no one "they must be at dad's house" thinking this i turned mycar toward my dad's house. The guards opened the door for me. I went near the door about to open but i heard jissoo yelling. I heard her speaking but jinn and tae wasn't answering her. My heart started beating fast. "Wait....are you with them, you were in this plan too?" jisso said and In response they just answered "they are sorry."
______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
219K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...