Kaigaku x reader- โค๏ธโšก๏ธ~The El...

By merilelleighganaden

(Y/n), you. You were a demon slayer after gyokko and hantengu got executed, this. Was the moment the Hashira... More

Hello! <33
Chapter 1: First meeting
Chapter 2: A test
Chapter 3: Bookstores
Chapter 4: Uppermoon 2
Chapter 5: Another mission
Chapter 7: A sign
Chapter 8: Nervous
Chapter 9: Clueless
Chapter 10: Again
Chapter 11: Tiring
Chapter 12: A new Hashira, A new fate?
<3
<33
(โ˜˜๏ธHappy birthday Zenitsuโ˜˜๏ธ)
I have returned!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Restarting

Chapter 6: Another mission pt2

145 2 8
By merilelleighganaden

Zenitsu's POV

Oh shit! Now I saw two upper moons, and now lights flickering?! What are you doing, (Y/N)?! What's even that sentence?! She sheathed out her sword, I wanted to help her but I was too scared. I'm a coward.. I can't even save anyone when I have the chance to!

"Thunder breathing: First form, Godspeed." She sped towards Spider-eyes, clearly missing the shot. "What the fuck! I.." She panted, it was probably her first time using a form from the thunder breathing. "Fifth form: Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy." It whispered.

It made multiple slashes layered on each other, towards (Y/N). It had like.. Crescents on top of itI don't even know how I can hear that. She jumped away from the attack, backwards. Now, I can't clearly see what's happening. It almost hit her at the second, but some parts got hit.

"Fourth Form: Distant thunder!" She ran forwards, and generated a ball of electricity that let goes waves, bolts from afar. She finally managed to hit him, but it quickly regenerated the wound. "Maybe you should just.. Get a LIFE!" She slashed five arched accompanied by lightning.

I'm not sure what form was that, probably a form from Kaigaku. Then he releases a wild barrage of crescents, slashes a few meters from him, (Y/N) also got hit. She fell down forwards, almost near me. She manage to stop herself from getting threw backwards, but she was struggling to do concentrate.

"Seventh Form: Mirror of Misfortune, Moonlit." "Seventh form-?!" She shouted, and immediately jumped, but it was too late. It created many slashes, that were long-ranged and multi-directional in the ground. She's was slowly getting tired of fighting, I had to do something. "Sixth form: Rumble and Flash!"

Powerful and long-ranged lightning appeared, attacks him from afar. I screamed, because I didn't know what to do. I had left (Y/N) to everything, and I felt bad. She could have a high chance of dying at this rate! I can already smell the blood from 'her' Haori, she was hit.

I felt like I wanted to fight, but I was slowly sleeping. I tried to stay awake, but I suddenly fainted.

Kaigaku's POV, aand somewhere else.

I heard several lightning sounds, that wasn't me. The dead corpses, or whatever, was a distraction. I can't either tell if it's Zenitsu, or someone else. I did hear screaming too, which is most likely Zenitsu's. I kept running in different directions, but I keep getting lost.

I can't just stay here or maybe he'll just get hurt. But if I come there, maybe Cock will have a hard time attacking since I'm just blocking his way or something. But it'll even get suspicious if I protect.. Whoever he's fighting, not just suspicions, but also trouble.

"Where the hell is it?" I mumbled, being lost. The other lights started to flicker, normally Kokushibo dosen't do that. Or maybe he can't, so maybe it's just Zenitsu. But all of them? Necessary? I jumped on the roof, so I can easily see where this 'situation' is happening.

It was almost impossible to sense where it was, Because the thunder sounds was repeating on my left ear, then my right ear. I'm not sure how that's happening, but probably another form of his. I saw something jump high, but lost track on where it was.

It's fast, not sure why. It took me almost an hour to find them, until I did by smelling. I saw (Y/N) fighting that cock, well, I didn't see that French fry. I was just distracted by (Y/N), how sexy she was. I wish I could just fuck her, probably suck her.. No, wait. What the hell Kaigaku? She's 15 and a minor..

I heard another thunder attack, coming from behind Kokushibo. Zenitsu. Are you saying that bitch caused all this? "Third Form: Thunder swarm!" She shouted, surrounded cock with waves of lightning and attacked from all directions. She uses Thunder breathing too? So is this saying that she did all, all the work?

Zenitsu didn't get hurt, but (Y/N). Oh my fucking god. He let her do all this stuff, and especially fighting an upper moon? No way. And how am I supposed to get in this situation without them noticing? No, I don't care. Obviously also not about the explanation. Why the hell do I have a dirty mind when I first met her?

I even thought of (Y/N)'s cock when I was with Muzan, when he told me and Kokushibo to go somewhere. I knew he was reading my mind... Probably gonna get in trouble. There should be a way to get in there, but I didn't think much when I thought about doing a very stupid thing.

(Y/N) probably fainted, but maybe not. She got hurt badly, so maybe most likely from these injuries. Zenitsu didn't stop fighting, he was losing control of his forms. His snoring was also losing control, most likely these two are gonna die unless I don't save them.

I jumped down and I tried to attack Kokushibo from behind, but he hit me instead. I saw stood there, looking at the two. Aw shit, I'm dead. They probably need a whole explanation after what just happened, but I'll be okay anyway. "Kaigaku.." He said.

"What? After I just tried to attack you? You just did." I complimented him. "Or do you need a whole fucking explanation about the muzzle, and these people? You probably realised she had my old Haori, huh?" I did it again, with no confidence. I was feeling angry, and nervous at the same time.

"Come on. We'll just talk about this later!" I started becoming more nervous on his next move, or whatever. "Kai.." (Y/N) whispered. I didn't turn around, I would probably get distracted again. I got teleported, again. The same place. I suddenly fell down, crouching down. At first, I didn't know it was Muzan and Nakime.

"Did you do it, Kaigaku?" I started to look up at him, calm. "Yes, I did." I didn't know what he was talking about, but anyways. "How promising. You don't seem to mind me always." He raised his hand higher, and something disgusting was going to my left.

I caught the needle before it injected my neck, but the force was strong. It injected, the blood entering my body. I had a hard time withstanding it, I was shaking. "Why were you rejecting my blood to you? Is it because you don't want to work for me anymore?"

"And I will warn you again, don't waste the blood I gave you." I started to feel more pain, 'why is my eyes hurting?!' I thought. "How do you not know? You do remember that kanji written on your eyes is 'Upper moon 6', right?" That's when I realised he was ascending me to a higher rank of an upper moon.

"I can't! I have to-" I forgot I couldn't deny him, or else maybe I will face his anger. "Hm, a demon slayer. So, this is what has changed you? I can tell that you didn't eat anything yet." He interrupted. "Kill that girl, and I'll share more of my blood to you. And make sure that you start eating more."

I looked up to him, I realised my vision was different. Not sure what changed, but something obviously did. "I'll do it." Saying that was a bad idea, since he'll always count on me to do so. I heard the biwa sound and I got teleported near the butterfly mansion, but why though..

I can kill her. No, I can't. She's the one I have a crush on. I noticed that the muzzle was on the ground, beside me. I needed help putting it on though, I can't just do it myself. I hadn't have an idea where Zenitsu and (Y/N) are, I only worry about (Y/N) the most.

Zenitsu's POV, again.

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!" I screamed in her ear, and shaking her around. I started to whimper, I can't lose her. "(Y/N)!!!" I did the exact thing again, but no response. Her heart was beating just normal, and her lungs were just breathing steady. But it wouldn't take so long to wake her up..

"What?!" She said, and lifted herself up. "You were awake the whole time?!" She groaned. "No, Zenitsu. I heard your voice shouting, (Y/N), (Y/N)!" She said, goofily and started to act weirdly. "Don't scare me again." I stood up. "Where's Kokushibo?" She looked around.

"Gone, don't really move much or your wound will reopen.." I mumbled. "Can you carry me home?" She pleaded. "No. Walk yourself." She stood up and walked. We went home to the butterfly mansion, in a bad mood. I opened the door and panted, looking down.

"Come on, let's go. I'll be sleeping beside you." She went to the bedrooms. She left her sword there. "Hey, are you gonna patch yourself up?" I asked and pointed to her bloody Haori. "Oh, yeah. I forgot to do that." She took of her Haori, and I saw her injuries.

"Damn, that's bad." She put it to the laundry basket. "Not really.. You don't have to wait for me to go to sleep." She went somewhere else, I decided to wait for her anyway. I didn't know where was Kaigaku, probably at her house. I went outside and went to (Y/N)'s house.

I opened the door and saw mini him sitting, hugging his legs. "Kaigaku! What the hell are you-" He jumped on to me, and started attacking me. "Gaah! Stop it! Stop it!" I tried to catch him, but he was dodging well. I ran out of the house, him chasing me behind.

"Zenitsu!" I went towards her, and went behind her. He stopped when he looked up to her, and sat down. Ok, what the hell? "Why are you chasing him..?" She mumbled and picked Kaigaku up. "What happened to him!? His eyes look different!" I shouted.

"Upper moon 4..?" She gasped. "mmph hmmfh mfph!" He hummed. "That's ok, right? At least you're now more powerful.." She dropped him, and went back in. He then after chased (Y/N). He doesn't really look tidy, so maybe we'll check him.

"Is he okay.. Really?" I asked.

"Yeah? Obviously!" I stared at him, his eyes were different. "He's doing weird stuff.." He went up to (Y/N)'s sword, and sheathed it. "Kaigaku, that's my sword." He put it back, without putting the cap back on. We both sighed, this was tiring. We slept after, but on a late hour I saw Kaigaku sleeping beside (Y/N) on the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
7.5K 321 19
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...
1.3M 36.1K 71
[Completed] Giyuu and Y/n, two lovers who got seperated after giyuu's final selection. Y/n always went to find giyuu but fate didn't let them see eac...
855K 33.9K 59
๐ŸŽˆใ€Œ You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...