Komahina//Hinakoma: Headcanon...

By 1-800-411-SIMP

Short(ish) Komahina//Hinakoma stories I came up with at 2am! Requests are open because I run out of ideas qui... More

β™‘ Dragon Maid β™‘
❀️ Headcanon 01 ❀️
❀️ Headcanon 02 ❀️
❀️ Headcanon(s) 03 ❀️
❀️ Headcanon 04 ❀️
❀️ Headcanon(s) 05 ❀️
β™‘ Soulmates (Part 1) β™‘
β™‘ Short but Sweet β™‘
πŸ’› Headcanon(s) 06 πŸ’›
πŸ’› Tier List #1 πŸ’›
πŸ’› Headcanon 07 πŸ’›
πŸ’› Headcanon 08 πŸ’›
β™‘ iPod β™‘
β™‘ Murder Mystery β™‘
β™‘ Confession β™‘
πŸ’š Headcanon 09 πŸ’š
πŸ’š Headcanon 10 πŸ’š
πŸ’š Headcanon(s) 11 πŸ’š
πŸ’š Tier List #2 πŸ’š
πŸ’š Headcanon 12 πŸ’š
πŸ’š Danganronpa Headcanons! πŸ’š
β™‘ The Wedding (Dragon Maid #2) β™‘
✧ Letting go ✧
✧ Alone Again ✧
β™‘ Braids β™‘
πŸ’™ Headcanon 13 πŸ’™
πŸ’™ Headcanon(s) 14 πŸ’™
πŸ’™ Headcanon(s) 15 πŸ’™
πŸ’™ Danganronpa Headcanons #2! πŸ’™
πŸ’™ Danganronpa Kin List! πŸ’™
πŸ’™ Headcanon(s) 16 πŸ’™
β™‘ Touch β™‘
β™‘ All I Want for Christmas β™‘
✧ Jealousy? Envy? ✧
β™‘ Valentine's Gifts β™‘
β™‘ Crush β™‘
πŸ’œ Headcanon(s) 17 πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ Headcanon(s) 18 πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ Headcanon(s) 19 πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ SDR2 & DRV3 Pronoun Headcanons! πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ Headcanon(s) 20 πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ Headcanon(s) 21 πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ Headcanon 22 πŸ’œ
β™‘ Nagito's Birthday β™‘
✧ The Pains of Reality ✧
✧ What He Told Me ✧
β™‘ Soulmates (Part 2) β™‘
✧ Love and Lies ✧
πŸ’– Headcanon(s) 23: Christmas Edition πŸ’–
πŸ’– Headcanon 24 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Headcanon 25 πŸ’–
πŸ’– Headcanon(s) 26 πŸ’–
β™‘ Valentine's Special: Cupid (Part 1) β™‘
β™‘ Valentine's Special: Cupid (Part 2) β™‘
β™‘ Valentine's Special: Cupid (Part 3) β™‘
β™‘ Soulmates (Part 3) β™‘
🀍 A/N: The End 🀍
🀍 Special Thanks 🀍
🀍 More Books 🀍

β™‘ 1 Year Anniversary: Murder Mystery Pt. 2 β™‘

161 7 9
By 1-800-411-SIMP

╔═══════════════╗
Genre: Fluff
Side Ships: Saiouma, Soniaki
Word Count (excluding the POV changes, author's notes, and time skips):  1,016
Happy Birthday to this book!
╚═══════════════╝

- It's been a year since I released the first chapter of this book! Thank you for all the support,,, I had no idea this would grow to have so many reads! But there's still a lot more Komahina where that came from, so I can't wait to keep writing for you all!

- As a 1 Year Anniversary Special, I've decided to release a second part to one of my more popular chapters: Murder Mystery, which currently has the second largest amount of comments in the entire book! (First goes to Dragon Maid, but it already has a second part,,,)

- Enjoy the chapter, and cheers to a year of Komahina//Hinakoma!!

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Nagito's POV:

I log onto Discord as I lay in bed with Hajime. It's late at night, but neither of us can sleep. I let the brunette wrap his arms around me and bring me closer, burying his face into my neck.

"Is anyone online?" He asks after noticing my screen. I check our group chat and observe.

"Yes, actually... everyone but Shuichi is on," I say. Hajime sits up, making me frown as his warmth fades away.

He grabs his phone and turns to me. "Since almost everyone's online, we should play a game!" And with that, he logs onto Discord and begins typing.

GAY SHIT
cockitchy, saishu, queen of souls, luvnana.me, haji_oj, koma_bg

Hajime: You're all still up?

Kokichi: yep!! shumai's here with me,, i'll bully him into going online 😈😈

Sonia: Hello all!! What a lovely morning we're having 😊😊

Chiaki: it's 2am love

Shuichi: why's everyone up so late??

Chiaki: we could say the same to you 🤨

Shuichi: kichi woke me up,,, 😒

Chiaki: valid valid

Nagito: are you guys busy??

Sonia: Chiaki and I are not!!

Kokichi: same with me and shumai <33

Hajime: Well then why don't we all play a game till we get tired??

Sonia: Wonderful idea! We haven't played Roblox in quite some time!

Kokichi: YESS!! LEMME PICK THE GAME 😠😠

Shuichi: someone else might wanna pick this time,,

Kokichi: well i called dibs first 😇😇 LET'S PLAY MURDER MYSTERY AGAIN!!

Chiaki: sounds good to me... anyone else?

Nagito: me!!

Shuichi: same here,,

Hajime: Count me in

Sonia: Me too!!

Chiaki: then let's log on! ah,, and call too if you're all fine with it

Nagito: i'll start it!!

(Incoming call: GAY SHIT )

"HEY!!" Kokichi chirps as he joins the call. I smile to him and wave as the others slowly begin to join us.  Once everyone's with us, we all join Chiaki's Murder Mystery private server and vote on a map. After a few moments of waiting, the game finally loaded in and our roles were assigned.

"This time... I'm innocent?" I read in my head. "Well, I can still help the others out! But should I be on the side of the sheriff or the murderer...?"

Hajime shifted his phone away from me, prompting me to do the same. I looked back to my screen and focused on the game, where I passed Shuichi and Kokichi. I spotted Shuichi's avatar holding the gun, meaning he was the sheriff.

I continue down the hallway and pass Hajime, who doesn't stop to acknowledge me. He's running and jumping, and I can hear some sharp noises in the distance.

"He's probably being chased by the murderer!" I realize. "I'll go around from the back corner and follow from there!"

I try to hurry and change my path, but before I can move my avatar, I hear a loud groan from Hajime and his avatar's death sound.

"You got killed?" I ask, looking up from my phone.

"Yeah... probably first too," he responds, pulling the covers over his head. I let out a small chuckle at his reactions and face my screen once more.

"So I shouldn't follow from behind anymore... once Hajime was killed, they no longer have a reason to follow that path specifically. They could turn back and see me-"

"Wha-?!" I hear from the call, followed by a death sound. It came from Sonia, who sounded shocked. I knew she had died, and that I needed to find the murderer's identity before anyone else was lost.

I search the building for the rest of the players, carefully turning each corner in order to stay discreet. I go down one stairway and am surprised by what I see at the bottom: Shuichi, Kokichi, and Chiaki huddled closely next to Sonia's body. Shuichi has his gun out, and Kokichi and Chiaki are fidgety.

"So that means one of us is the murderer," I think to myself. "It's not me and it's not Shuichi, so is it Chiaki or Ko-"

My thoughts are cut off as Shuichi's avatar is hit in the face with an expensive, high-grade knife. He collapses to the floor and drops the gun, which leaves us all defenseless.

Kokichi runs for the gun and quickly aims it, shooting towards the murderer; Chiaki. But once the weapon cooldown is over, everything happens in a flash. The gamer throws her knives quickly and efficiently, only missing Kokichi by an inch. She dodges bullets gracefully as she does this.

I turn around and run down the hallway, making random turns to confuse any unwanted followers. "At this rate, Kokichi won't survive. I should get a headstart and run, but not too far from here. I should come back for the gun as soon as Chiaki leaves."

It isn't long before I hear Kokichi die. He pouts and huffs, prompting Shuichi to pull him into a hug. That leaves me and Chiaki.

I begin to execute my plan. I turn down a hallway to the loft and jump over the railing quickly, which lands me right next to the gun. I grab it and head straight down the hallway on high alert.

On the call, Chiaki says nothing. I'm sure she doesn't want to give away her position. She's a very different murderer from everyone else and is hard for anyone to beat. She has such admirable gaming skills! But I need to find her before-

THWAP!

Everything goes black for my avatar, and I'm suddenly in the pre-game area with the others. The results show on screen before Chiaki spawns beside us.

"And that's how you play Murder Mystery," the mauve-haired gamer says courtly. Everyone sits in shock.

Hajime stares at the results with a wide-eyed expression. "That was the fastest round we've ever played..."

"No fair!! Why didn't the bullets hit you! I shot right at you!" Kokichi whines.

"It's the art of running while jumping," Chiaki explains. "When done right, nothing can hit you."

"Amazing work, dearest!" Sonia smiles. "Shall we play another round?"

Everyone nods and chatters in agreement, and we all vote for the next map.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I still can't believe we've come so far with this book! Thank you all so much (again) for the reads, votes, comments, love, and support! It means the world to me! Watching my stories and account grow is one of the happiest feelings I could ever experience in the world!

I hope each and everyone one of my readers a very amazing day/evening/night!!

(P.S. If you haven't followed yet, please consider doing so! And if you liked this story, you may find others of mine just as interesting, such as "You're Perfect For Me" and Handy Miu.)

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.1K 47
I was scared. Too scared to tell Komaeda that I loved him. But when the perfect opportunity arose, there was nothing I could do to stop myself from t...
29.7K 487 29
━━━━━━♑β™₯♑━━━━━━ WARNING: Major Character De*th G*re and stuff like that, normal stuff you'd expect from danganronpa ━━━━━━♑β™₯♑━━━━━━ ABOUT: Cover is m...
36 0 1
What would you do if, by pure coincidence, or perhaps spiritual alignment, you one day decide to take a solo-weekend trip, wanting to taste the freed...
123K 1.8K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...