STRENGTH, tokrev

By bonten0000cd_

Completed !!! season 2 will be posted soon. In which a certain strong haired raven girl got into a gang mess... More

STRENGTH, tokyo revengers
01- 始まりではない
04 - 2番目の経路
-
06 - スワップ
07 : 残された人へ
STRENGTH, Infinity.

02 - 後悔

2K 71 51
By bonten0000cd_

best in dark mode
and in your preferred
type of fonts.

" Levi, do you know that person? " He nodded and then sipped his warm coffee mixed with milk reading a newspaper in his hands.

" Manjiro Sano, The Leader of Tokyo Manjiro Gang- younger brother of Shinichiro Sano, an acquaintance of mine. " While Levi was explaining the younger sister listened attentively, if its something connected to her brother then she will listen so.

" Enough for today N/n, lets head to school now. " She nodded and then grabbed her things, followed by her older brother.

" Oh.. wait I think I know Shinichiro Sano- he is the guy who- "

" Yes, that pedo. "

Levi sighed remembering that the person they are talking about asked for his little sister's hand for a date, I mean it's alright right now if she dates- she will be 18 soon anyways.

Y/n just followed his older brother to school, she remembered the guy too- That Shinichiro Sano who cried infront of her because he got rejected and then asked to date her? But then Ni-san beat him because he said that guy is too old for me..

I wonder how he is now after that..

incident.

-

" Mhm... I see thats so cool of them! " He hummed gathering the information that they heard but Mikey, wanted more- its just so interesting a woman like her? Cool!

" Dont mind him, Mitsuya. " Draken cooed turning behind him to look at Mikey analyzing something in his head the lavander just sighed and continued gathering the whole gang.

" really in the rise of the sun? explain this draken- " Baji arrived with his nerd looking not so convincing outfit with chifuyu beside him holding two portions of peyoung soba.

" Urgent Meeting! " Mikey beamed in his seat and stood up in the highest stairs of the shrine with a big smile plastered in his face.

" permission to speak. "

" granted. "

-

" today, pah's family got beaten up by a gang and her girlfriend almost got r4ped infront of him- bruises everywhere luckily but i dont think the trauma will go. "

" we gathered today to announce that we will be fighting mobeuis for touching and hurting out family, such things will not be tolerated under my watch, pah's family is toman's family too. "

The whole gang listened to their president and vice president as they speak and throw words of courage, strengths, and their bonds.

" so pah, what will we do? " the moment mikey spoke, pah came out and faced them halfway while clenching his fist as anger gets into him.

" they beat my family up, but they are older than us by two years and- "

" that's none of the answer pah, you see you're not the only one who wanted revenge- your buddy's girlfriend's friend saved them and she also wanted revenge. So wanna do it? " helding out a hand on him pah got emotional and mikey only smiled containing his excitement meeting the raven tall girl.

" we will meet again, Y/n Ackerman. "
The whole shrine roared with the all of the members of toman, up coming fight of toman vs mobeius.

-

(please you know it automatically, y/n is friends with pah's buddy's girlfriend who got beaten up, the two friends was supposed to meet up for school project- so basically the younger ackerman saved them and so she wanted revenge because she said so, dont question me pls hehe.)

-

" will she be fine? " the mother of her friend asked the nurse who just got out of the room, y/n was behind them all messy as she run to the hospital carrying too bodies while running, some blood also got into her.

" she will be fine sir, the younger man got beaten up more worst- the miss will be alright just some light scratch. " with the information she bowed and hurriedly got out of the tension, both of the parents faced the raven woman.

" i dont know how to thank you.. if you didnt got there then my daughter... She.. " they both let emotions run to them in relief
and y/n just bowed her head ready to get out.

her brother doesnt know what happened yet, still lost in her thoughts she let her feet take her wherever it will take her- it was not that guy that he fought but why.. why did she got beaten up? she's innocent..

then she heard the voice of her older brother deep inside his mind, ' always remember to avoid having friends as much as possible, we ackermans are dangerous- you might not know but we have lots of enemies hiding in the shadow, so becareful on who you friending with y/n it's either that they are a trouble or the one who will carry our family's own trouble.

" so its my fault... " y/n mumbled letting the rain wash her making her soaking wet, her eyes lost its light and hope- blaming herself for something that she didnt even intended to do.

she then kept running and running not knowing where to go, few tears slipped out of her eyes as it gloss- she just wanted to be friends like others, talk and hang out then she broke down falling into the ground..

" no.. it's not like that.. "

I dont blame my parents for taking me in this family, i love them.. mother.. father.. levi-nii.. mikasa.. i love my family so much..

" Mikasa... died because of me.. because i was born.. I'm sorry...i'm sorry.. " She continued to sob in the middle of nowhere, it was raining hard as if feeling the lass's emotions that is running right now.

she's mad.. angry at herself the thunder roared, holding her chest tightly she fell into the floor her head in the wet cold stone- then she layed herself uncomfortably and then drift into nothingness.

-

" The brat is late. " Placing down his coffee, a tall bulk man chuckled at the male ackerman's remark, wakasa is just looking at the overprotective dude brother infront of him.

" She may be having her time, let her off for now, Levi. " A person with a scar in his face known as Takeomi Akashi spoke with a cigar between his lips.

" No, and we are not close to be in first name basis. " He sipped his coffee again reading the school officer's report for the day as they were tasked for it.

" Trust your sister, Ackerman-san. " Shinichiro whom's black hair is down patted the smallest guy's back and then sit with them.

" if you say so. " Levi then calmed down, its not like the three gang leaders are the only ones who felt the superior power from shinichiro, levi does too- but he have priorities.

" how's haruchiyo and senju. " before silence wrapped up into them the fit male asked takeomi akashi who just finished his cigar chuckled and then throwed it away.

" I dont know 'bout that haruchiyo brat, but senju's fine. "

" Take care of your siblings before it's too late. "

" he is right takeomi! how many times do we tell you that look after haruchiyo too! " Shinichiro reached out for his slippers before chasing takeomi with it, Levi only sighed as the other two person laughed while looking at the mouse and the cat.

" I'm going first, i'll look for my sister- and no shinichiro sano, i wont let you have my sister's hand- you'll be double dead meat if you try. " with that he stood up and claimed his stuffs before going back home slightly running because of the heavy storm.

" i hope you take care of your siblings akashi, dont be like me.. because i'm the reason why my sister mikasa died.. "

1270
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 2.4K 24
Blဖတ်တဲ့သဲလေးတွေအတွက်အဆင်ပြေပါတယ်နော်ဇာတ်‌‌ေကာင်‌‌ေတွကmafiaတွေဖြစ်တဲ့အတွက်ရိုင်းစိုင်းတဲ့အပြုအမူတွေပါ ပါတယ် အဲ့အတွက်အဆင်ပြေမှဖတ်‌ဖို့အကြံပေးပါတယ် ပုံ...
112K 3.8K 52
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
25.9K 969 5
☆. . . scenarios that take place in attack junior high with (name) tsugikuni in the center of the adventures being reincarnated in a world full of...
19.8K 667 14
[ Three month hiatus ] [ Jujutsu Kaisen x Op!GN!Reader ]---Justice always has a way to win every fight. No matter how hard the fight is, justice will...