The Cursed Werewolf~ (On The...

By TheAestheticWorld

Demons are born with fire of rage, they say, but he is a crestfallen angel, grieving for his own prey, he how... More

Ch1 The Beginning Of Destruction

Ch2 Mr Stranger

10 0 0
By TheAestheticWorld

....."What will you find out Mr. Stranger?" said Sarah standing behind him.

He turned around.

"Miss Sarah, I have a name." He said with a calming smile.

"I don't care, for me you are a stranger. Don't change the topic, tell me what did you find out?"

"Ah the mission...the one on which your father and I am working on."

"Who were you discussing it with?" She asked curiously.

"My friend..from the hospital."

"She stepped closer and said. "Don't act smart Mr Stranger, you can fool my dad but not me. My eyes are upon you." 

She gave him a death stare while walking backwards just when her leg slipped  and she fall down.

Ryan laughed and walked towards her, stooped down staring at her with his greyish blue eyes and said in a low deep voice  "Take my advise, use your eyes where you actually need to."  He smirked and walked away.

"You're such a whore! Ouch my back!" She cried.

Amber palace, The observation centre..

Mr. Parker Vincent reached his working centre where the werewolf was tangled.

*scrutinizing the scene*

"Where are those freakin bastards who were responsible for injecting him every one day before the full moon!!" He screamed harshly.

"...there," answered one of his people pointing towards numerous stretchers behind him.

Vincent looked back and moved a step ahead. Picked up the cloth of one of the dead body.

Parker Vincent gasped at the horrifying sight.

Victim's face, covered with blood filled with deep scratches and venomous bites. His chest was torn and heart missing.

"All the scientists volunteered for injecting sleep dose to the werewolf were ruthlessly murdered, last night." harry stated.

"Dispose them off, no one knows about this place."

"I don't get it, how the fuck he woke up after so many years!? What was so special last night?" Harry questioned.

"Did someone came here last night?" Asked Vincent, his eyes glued to the bloodshed.

"Why and how would anyone come here? And why and how would he wake the wolf up, and why and how the wolf won't kill him?" replied Harry.

"Perhaps It's someone with unhuman energy and magic, someone intellectual and powerful who might be making the tonic or some sort of injection to wake up this wolf, someone the wolf won't hurt or probably has the power to control the wolf somehow."

"How can you be so sure? And it's difficult to penetrate the Walls of terror, no human can ever dare."

"I never said it was a human...." Vincent stated.

A big pause in the conversation. Pin drop silence.

"I am pretty sure it's Lord Davinson." Vincent continued.

"What? Wasn't he dead?" asked his accomplice Harry.

"Probably and unfortunately  he wasn't. "

Harry continued "What do we do now?"

"Patience my boy, patience. There is nothing we can do until the werewolf's next move, patience. Keep searching for Lord Davinson,  once we are able to kill him successfully this time.. the werewolf will be unable to control his destructive side and that's what we want, right?"

"Yeah I think the werewolf is strong  enough now by the routinely dose we gave him that he can destroy mankind, right?" Harry asked curiously.

"Indeed he is strong now, if he grows uncontrollably strong and evil and wild, we'll win and conquer the world." Both laughed evilishly.

Next day at Benchmark street, house 4

James Christopher along with his new mate Ryan was busy watching the updates of the werewolf search, their eyes not even blinking, intensely into the depth of clues.

"...should we go search for it in the pine forest where the marks were last found?" James suggested.

"Probably the entrance will be sealed for security." Ryan replied while staring at the screen.

"Hmm, we got to find another way to catch that bloody werewolf"

Sarah jumped into the conversation laughingly said "Dad, what will I do without you"

"Where am I going, honey?" He asked curiously.

"To the mental hospital, obviously....And you, Can't believe you're a doctor."  Looking at Ryan.

"Can't believe you're my daughter, you've got no skills of deductions and intuitions."

"Ugh! Anyways give me your car keys and continue watching this weird werewolf news, I am getting late."

"I can't let you drive alone, honey. It has barely been a month since you're learning."

"Okay so you come along."

"Not today, i am a bit too tired, you book a taxi."

"It will take a lot of time, I am getting late." Sarah cried.

"Don't worry, Sir. I'll drop her if you don't mind."said Ryan Forrester.

Sarah said "No tha.." when Mr James interrupted and continued "Why would I mind? you're truly a great mate."

"Dad! I can go by myself I don't need anyone." Sarah stated.

"Sarah, that's enough, no more arguments, he will drop you."

"Ugh!" Sarah rolled eyes.

Both of them headed towards Mr. James antique car.

Ryan about to equip the driving seat when Sarah pulled him away and sat on the driving seat.

"Sorry, I can't risk my life by making a stranger drive. Come on I barely know you."

"But I have known you enough. You're a pain in the ass." He said while grabbing the seat next to her.

"Get ready Mister, cause I am a wild driver." She said driving at a super high speed.

"Girl, your dad will kill me, slow down."

.... I am too young and handsome to be wasted in a car accident."

"Very funny!" Sarah replied, speeding the car.

Gladly they reached or should I say survived. Sarah made her way to the university. She threw the keys at Ryan but he managed to catch it casually.

Just as she reached, her eyes fell upon her boyfriend flirting with another girl.

"You're dead, Matt." She whispered to herself and then shouted, "Hey you f**king a***ole!!!!"

Ryan turned around in shock.

She grabbed Matt's collar.

"You messed with the wrong person, Mattew Darwinsten!"

"I am sorry sweetie, I was just helping her carry the stuff."

"Carry the stuff? Or were you carrying her!" She shouted hitting him with her bag.

Ryan jumped in between to save the poor guy (not so poor tho) 

"Why are you creating a scene? Calm down." Ryan whispered to her.

"Oh you get lost, I will deal with him, you freakin *****"

"MISS SARAH!!! STOP IT" a voice from behind shouted.

"Oh you shut i..." the she realise, it's her professor.

"Sorry Miss" she cried.

"In the principal office, right now!!" She ordered and walked away.

"Damn it!" She cried.

After a long lecture from the principal and several warnings for not maintaining discipline in the premises she was freed to attend the lectures, the ones for which she actually came to the university. But now that she already had enough she decided to go back home.

Unexpectedly Ryan was waiting for her the entire time she was in the principal office.  She headed towards him.

"Why didn't you go?" She asked.

"I thought you might not be in a mood to attend any more lectures now" he sad teasingly emphasizing  on 'more'.

"I am already in a bad mood, shut it and drive." 

"Oh I thought you didn't want a stranger to drive." He said.

But she didn't reply, she was lost in the thoughts of her 'perfect' boyfriend who never treated her right and today even caught flirting with a girl who was Hannah's ex best friend,  well it couldn't be worse for her.

Ryan continuously noticing her but kept quiet.

"All men are dogs!" She said fighting with the air.

"meow" a sweet low voice from beside her.

She looked at him "that's way too old"  

But funny enough to make her giggle.

* Chapter ends *

Thanks for reading stay tuned  for more chapters on your way. Keep reading and voting  thanyouuu for readinggg!!! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 5.6K 16
In the elite ranks of DRDO, Ardik Rajwasnhi, a young prodigy, is fueled by ambition to secure a coveted position among the legendary Team Phoenix. Ho...
165K 6.9K 84
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...
50.2K 1.4K 81
"𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑎,𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑝𝑠𝑦𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛�...