The Final Hit

Autorstwa C-J-Gallagher

Whitney Hammond had taken countless lives during her time as a hit woman for hire, but her newest target migh... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 3

33 0 0
Autorstwa C-J-Gallagher

I spent the next two weeks looking into Elliot Millers life. So far I have found out he is 27 years old, he took over the Heathens from his father when he turned 24 and has spent the last 3 years growing the 'family business'. He has a sister Charlotte and as for his mother, there wasnt much information about her anywhere.

The Heathens own multiple business' in town, a bar, tattoo parlour and an auto shop. The standard for most bikie gangs so no surprise there. And that was all i could gather from my searches, looks like i wont be able to learn more until i arrive.

Packing up my life again only took a matter of hours and then i was on the road again headed to my new life, albeit my temporary life.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
683K 35.7K 30
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
563K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
4.4M 280K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...