WISHLIST ( 제이크/ JAKE) ENHYPEN

By beaween

Haru is a girl who suffer from a weak heart, A girl who spend day and night staring at her wishlist she want... More

1: brown eyes
2: playboy?
3: knowing him
4: lunch
5: date
6: perfume
7: mistake
8: his girlfriend
9: hypocrite
10: his psychotic girlfriend
11: distance
12: cotton candy
13 : amusement park
14: missing
15: regret
16: together with you
17: not ready yet
19: bitter sweet
20: time
21: happy with you
22: safe place
23: wedding preparation
24: I do
25: honeymoon
26: I'm sorry
27: tell me the truth
28: please..
29: I love you
30: New life
Epilogue
SPECIAL

18: your's

112 8 0
By beaween

Haru~

My body's hurt, my lips broken. Jake help me ..

I'm dying, please someone save me...

Soon  someone come burst the door out. I look up and see unfamiliar man with gun on their hands but  soon my gaze land on someone I've been waiting for a long time.

" J- Jake ... " I say his name, all I can see is pain on his eyes, how much he need to suffer for me ? I don't want to leave him, but why the world against us love.. I wish nothing but for you to stay in my life...

I tried to get up but something suddenly feel hurt when someone step on my leg. "Ahhhhh!" I shout as hyeri step on my leg with her high heels, " where you going huh?" She ask, I cried on my place as I couldn't take it anymore.

Jake only stop himself because of heeseung stoping him from getting near me, it could be dangerous because of Hyeri, she has knife on her hand. " Why don't you guys give Jake to me and we're done ! I gave you Haru and you guys give me Jake" Hyeri psychotic smile.

" let her go Hyeri.." heeseung step closer to hyeri as he try to take the knife from Hyeri. On the other hands, Jake slowly tried to approach me but he stop when Hyeri suddenly stab me on my stomach.

ACK !!

I shout all my lungs out as she stab me more deeper. " J- Jake.. help me " I cried begging him to save me faster. Without waiting any second heeseung grab the knife from Hyeri as she still focusing on stabbing me.

Jake rush to me and take me on his arm. I could not hear anything as my vision start to blur. Without knowing my vision become black and fell into his arm.

Jake~

Finally...

She's safe...

She's safe in my arm....

I caught her....

I pulled her closer to my embrace as my tears start running down my face. " You're safe love..." I said holding her tight in my embrace. On the other hands, heeseung still fighting with hyeri preventing her form getting near us.

" Jake ! Brought haru to hospital! I'll take care of this ! Now go now !" Heeseung told me between the fight with hyeri. I take a while to leave him alone but I got no choice , Haru covered with blood. She got many  wounds on her. She's unconscious and left me no choice but to lead her to hospital right away.

I nodded to heeseung and quickly pick her up in bridal style and brought her to our car where jungwon should standby by now.

I run toward the car and jungwon ready to pull over. He got out and open the for me and Haru. I get into it and told jungwon to pulled over, " how about heeseung hyung?" He ask still focusing on the road. " He told us to go first, it's okay jay and sunghoon got his back!" I said and told him to focus on the road.

Someone! get her please! We need help !" I shout as soon as I and jungwon got into emergency zone with haru on my hand. The doctor and nurse rush to us and take Haru with them to surgery room. " Sir please wait outside!" The nurse told me to wait but I keep pushing her away but she doesn't let me.

Jungwon also help the nurse to make me stop from getting on the surgery room. " Hyung ! Calm down, she's gonna be okay !" He reassuring me and patted me on the back. I get on my knees and start sobbing there, how I wish I could turn back the time and Haru will not get hurt by people like this...

If I know all this would happen...

If knowing you always get hurt because of me....

I just want to wish one thing...

I just wanna wish that I will never  meet you....

Not even by accident..

Seeing you getting hurt is making me die inside Haru...

But I already promise myself that I will keep you safe no matter what. I just want you to be safe and happy that's all.. enough for me to see you smile everyday. Enough for me to see you laugh everyday. Enough for me to see you being cheerful as always even though I know that you're hurting inside.

I promise to myself that I will not let you go, not even once. I spend my day everyday with you, I saw you first when I woke up in the morning. I look at you first before going to work. I walking with you first when we go to college together. I spend my entire whole day with you. Day by day you become my addiction.

Day by day you become something I don't want to let go...

Day by day you become something I want to hold everyday...

But my mom once said, "sometimes we need to let go of someone if we truly love them, so that they can be happy with someone that deserves them better " .

And what if I let you go ?  Will you he okay if I do that ? I can't survive without you love.. I tried to kept you safe but irl I can't. I can't give you the attention you want, I can't give you the love I suppose to give you my all. I'm so disappointed on myself Haru.

Please don't die now, I need you in my life...

But..

No ...

Why would I give up ?

There always be hardness on relationship. And the relationship will only get stronger if we fight together . And I want that type of relationship.

I will not let you go haru. I promise myself. Enough for now, I want to focus on you, only you.

Neither me or you, we'll not let go if each other. Only death can make us apart.

" Hyung.." I woke up on unfamiliar place, I don't really recognize the place but the only person I saw is jungwon, sunoo and Niki. " Where I am?" I ask, " we're on hospital hyung.. you collapse while waiting for haru noonna because of dehydration. You should get some rest" jungwon explain.

And that's when she come to my mind, " right! Haru! Where she now? Is she okay?!" I ask them multiple time as many thoughts come to my mind. " She's stable now, she's resting on her ward. She will wake up soon" Niki said as he come closed to me.

I look around the room and realize that heeseung hyung, jay and sunghoon is not here. " Where heesung hyung and other?" I ask them. " They're on our place, sometimes came up suddenly. Plus they still not done with hyeri noona" sunoo said as the other nodded.

I lay my rest back and let big sigh closing my eyes for a moment. "Take a rest for a moment hyung.. we will tell you once haru noonna woke up" Niki said. The three of them nodded and take a leave. " By the way, Haru noonna room is 252. You can take a look on her if you want, we'll not holding you back" jungwon say before leave the room.

Time skip ~

12PM

It's already midnight and I'm still on my bed looking the view out there. Many things happen these day, which I can't barely know why this happened ? And why me?

I decided to go to Haru's room for awhile, checking out on her or maybe staying by her side until she woke up. I calm a bit after knowing that the surgery went well and nothing serious happened to her.

I got up and walk toward Haru's room.

Room 252~

I slowly approach unconscious haru. She's sleeping, if I look back.. what did I do until I deserve to be with her ? She make it everything worth.

I take a sit beside her and slowly taking her hands on me locking with mine. " love.. I'm here" I said holding back my tears. I caressed her hand looking at her, full of love. " Why not you wake up now? I have many things to tell you love.." I greet my teeth, it frustrating me out. How will she react after she knows this? Will she understands me? Will she accepted my background?

Silent come filling the room, nothing happened. I just look at my pretty angel sleeping, after a mom I decided to go back to my room and let her rest peacefully but it's stop when I feel movement on her hand.

" Love?" I ask out of curiosity, there she goes. She opened her eyes, those beautiful diamond eyes I adore finally look me in the eyes. " Haru, I miss you" without wasting I anytime I grab the chance and quickly hug her. I can feel her hug me back.

" J- Jake im okay" she said after I pulled away from hug. "Should we call the doctor?" I ask, "no, I just want to look at you only" she said as she caressed my side cheek.

After a while she start talking again  making me little upset. "Jake.. I don't how much time will I have to be with you Jake.. my heart is getting bad day by day, I don't if there still a heart that suit for me Jake, " she said playing with my hands.

....

Haru~

He take my hands and caressed it softly. " No no.. I'm gonna work hard on it love.. we're gonna have a good life !" He comfort me and kisses my hands. " Jake.. I'm so sorry for troubling you.." I said.

I don't what will happen if he doesn't safe me that day. Will I have a chance to meet him for the last time?

I just hope that I can live more longer with you Jake.  After the whole time staring at him, " I love you" the word come out of my mouth without me knowing it. Is this what we call love?

Yeah I'm crazy in love with him so much. " I love you too love" he said.

The night feel with laughter, sad all mix emotion. We end the day with us cuddling onto each other embrace telling how much we can't live without each other.

Few days after~

The doctor finally let me discharged and now we're packing my things to get out from the room. Jake is helping me with my things while the other boys is helping me with the bills.

Jake tells me everything, about her dark world, he other side world which he really scared on telling me. I accepted it with all my heart. Same with other, I tried to get more closer to them which they also do the same.

"love let's go" Jake said as he take my hands and ready to go. "yeah let's go" I said and finally I can leave this place, even after has many experience on staying on hospital for long term times but I just feel like I don't want to be in this place anymore. All I want is to be happy..

Even if takes my life if that the better way to be happy.

Home~

"We're home!" I said while putting my shoes on rag. from afar I could see layla running toward me barking happily. " Layla !!!" I said as I patted and hug her. " It's been so longggg! Ughhh" I giggled.

" Haishh, layla you can't do that !" Jake said in cold tone, I was like freezing on my place, it was really weird if he said like that to Layla. Eh?

He put the back down and come hug me like a kid " well not today, today she is mine.. I'll call gaeul for you, go play with her.. today she is mine!" He said and brought me to our bedroom. But suddenly he stop half away and turned to speechless layla " not only today ! Tomorrow and the day after ! No no everyday she minee !" He put his tounge out to layla.

I burst into laugh as soon as I saw the scene, how can hot person like him can be cute at the same time ? "Now let's go ! We're gonna have fun today" he said smiling from mouth to ears haha..

"So what's we're gonna do !?" I ask out of curiosity. " Hmm how about we do your next wish !" He said, "hmm that's a good idea, since we're gonna do at home I have sometimes interesting to do with you !" I said clapping my hands out of excitement. While Jake waiting for me to tell him about my list.

" first, kisses.. I want you to give me kisses every morning ! It's like morning kisses. Second, I want us to go to college together, I really miss the time when we used to walk together you know !.. and third, let's go bake something!" I tell it to him. I was going to talk again but he suddenly come to me and kiss me on the lips.

It's not last forever until he pull away smiling like a little kid, " I can give you everything you want even it takes a hundred year love.. kisses? hug? cuddle? I can give you all if that !!" He said caressed my hands.

"let's go now" I said getting down from the bed to go to downstairs. Jake was about to follow me but he told me to go first as he need to take the call from office for a second. I just nodded as response and quickly prepared for bakery.

Jake~

018xxxxxx

Who could be calling at this hour? Didn't I said that I don't want to be disturb? Whatever I just take the call.

" Hello it's Jake Shim talking " I pick up the call but no one answered so I decided to end the call but I stop when someone suddenly talking something that I related with. " Shin Hana" Hana?

" Shin Hana is my nephew, she died eight years ago. I knew a lot about her, and I heard that recently you dated her sister and will be married soon?" He chuckled. The mood was intense between me and him.

" Who are you and how'd you know her? How can Hana has an uncle? She never talk about it? Haru also never said anything about you ?" I ask. I heard him silently laughing at me, " well well it's a long story.. the one who drove the motorbike that night was you right?" He said.

My breath hitch as soon as I heard he said that..

Who the fvck is he?

_____________

Oh my goshhhh what in the world will happen again? Will Haru find the happiness? What's the real story behind the death of hana? Hmmmm UGHHHH jjinja?!! Let's find out on the next chap !!
.

Thank you for supporting my book ! You can check out other book too !! See you on the next chap !!

Vote, comment and share ❤️🤍🤍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 2.4K 31
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔.❞ A girl who suffered from foodiatromax, named Y/N. She became a school b...
4.5K 91 4
"𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮..." "𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧. 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 : 𝐏𝐫...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

158K 3.7K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...