π—‘π—Όπ—―π—Όπ—±π˜†π˜€ π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜

η”± 2rawwmann

𝙸 πšπš˜πš—πš πš˜πš πš— πšŠπš—πš’ πšŸπš’πšπšŽπš˜πšœ, πš™πš’πšŒπšπšžπš›πšŽπšœ, πšπš’πšπšœ 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 πš’πš— πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’, πšŠπš•πš•... ζ›΄ε€š

1π’ŠΉοΈŽ
2βšͺ️
3βšͺ️
4βšͺ️
5βšͺ️
6βšͺ️
7βšͺ️
8βšͺ️
9βšͺ️
10βšͺ️
11βšͺ️
12βšͺ️
13βšͺ️
14βšͺ️
15βšͺ️
16βšͺ️
17βšͺ️
19βšͺ️
20βšͺ️
21βšͺ️
22βšͺ️
23βšͺ️
24βšͺ️
25βšͺ️
26βšͺ️
⚠️READ⚠️
27βšͺ️
28βšͺ️
29βšͺ️

18βšͺ️

1.5K 44 1
η”± 2rawwmann

👩🏾‍🦱 CHEYENNE POV:
*2 Months Later*

"I think you should talk to him" Bella said, as we all sat on her bed.

"No, cause what if he rejects me" I said.

"He's not, he loves you" Samiyah said, rubbing her belly.

"Still not gonna take the risk" I said.

"Chey you know you still love him" Makayla said.

"So, i'm fine were i'm at" I said, posting some pictures i took a while ago.

......

......

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲.𝗬𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻, 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻.𝗞𝗮𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟴𝟮,𝟱𝟮𝟰 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀.

𝗔𝘀𝘀&T𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀.𝗰𝗼𝗺: 𝗜𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 ;)

comments disabled:

"Hello earth to Cheyenne" Makayla said.

"what" I said.

"We finna go to the movies with the boys, you wanna come" She asked.

"Nope, i ain't fourth wheeling, imma head home" I said, getting up, grabbing my keys.

"See y'all later" I said, we said our goodbyes before i left.

When i got home, a car was parked in my driveway, i already knew it was hakeem, i rolled my eyes, going in our house, walking up to my room, as i saw him sitting on my bed.

"What do you want" I sighed, sitting my keys on my dresser.

"I wanna talk, i miss you chey" He said, i sighed.

"I know i messed up but please give me another chance, i miss you, i miss us" He said.

"Don't you miss me" He said.

"Of course i do, but i'm trying to move on" I said.

"Why, we belong together chey, i promise imma treat you right" He said.

I contemplated but i really did miss him, and he promised this time he would treat me right, and i trusted him so i said what id been wanting to say for weeks.

"Okay Hakeem, i'll be your girlfriend again" I said, and he smiled, pressing his lips against mine.

"C'mon" I said, we layed on my bed, i turned on ride along, as me and Hakeem cuddled up against each other.

Ass&Titties.com added to their story.

After hours of watching tv and eating Hakeem decided to go home since it was getting late.

I took me a quick shower before getting in my bed and falling asleep.

The next day:

I sat in the cafeteria talking with the group, on Hakeem's lap as he scrolled on his phone.

"So how was y'all triple date yesterday" I asked.

"So we just ain't gonna talk about it or" Bella said.

"Talk about what" I asked, confused.

"you, lap, him" Makayla said.

"We just chillin" Hakeem said.

"Chillin" Clarence said.

"Ya, chillin" I said, they all nodded.

The bell ringed signaling us to go to our last period of the day, i gave Hakeem a kiss before heading to fourth period.

I went to my desk, laying my head down, i didn't have any missing assignments and today was makeup day, so i decided to chill.

"Excuse me bitch " Somebody said with attitude, i looked up and it was that girl kaylin.

'Not today, not today' I repeated in my head.

"Bitch what The fuck is you doing hugged up on my man" She said.

"Who's yo man" I asked.

"Bitch don't play dumb wit me, i ain't got the patience" She said.

"mmmm, you don called me to many bitch words, and if i'm hugged up with yo man it's probably cause i'm with him" I said.

"You delusional as hell" She said.

"And you funny, bitch you was always a second option, you was just there to fill my spot for a temporary amount of time boo" I said.

She rambled on about nothing, i was thinking about fighting her but i just got back and i don't wanna get suspended again.

Imma just fight her ass outside of school.

"Can i go to the office" I asked my teacher.

"For what" He asked.

"My stomach hurt" I said.

"Sure" He said, going back to grading papers.

I grabbed my purse which was all i brought today and left, when i got to the office i sighed myself out and left.

My ass don't be staying at school for nothing, ever since i got my car i be everywhere, i texted the group chat letting them know i left.

I pulled into my driveway, thanking the fact that nobody was home, school lets out in like a hour anyway so i ain't really miss nothing.

I sat at my desk , finishing up a project for art class, when i got a text from jaylen.

imessage chat:

J:Chey i need your help

C:Hmm?

J:I'm trynna figure out
what to get my girl, ion
know shit about this stuff
can you meet me at the
mall.

C:sure i'll be
there in 30

I was already dressed up since i Went to school, so i just grabbed purse and keys and left.

It took me about 20 minutes to get to the mall, when i got there Jaylen was standing at the entrance.

"Here" He said, handing me 300 dollars.

"Just buy some girly stuff, you can have the rest for helping me" He said.

I shrugged my shoulders, free money is free money.

I walked off going into victoria secret, bath and body works, and a lot of other places.

I came back to where jaylen was.

"Here, follow me to walmart, then after that we can go to my house to wrap em" I said.

"Alright" He said.

We drove to walmart, picking up a couple other stuff, and some bags and paper.

We pulled into my driveway that was full of cars, we walked into the house carrying some bags, seeing my friends sitting on the couch.

"Who let y'all in" I asked.

"Your parents, they left though, talking bout they gotta date" Bella said.

"Where gen" I asked.

"At a friends house" Makayla said.

"She always at somebody house" I said, jaylen and i dropped the bags on the floor in the living room.

We sat down, opening everything up.

"Okay just start putting some stuff in the bags then put some paper over it" I said.

"What's this" Hakeem said, speaking for the first time i almost didn't know he was here.

"What" I asked, still putting stuff in the bags like Jaylen was doing.

"Y'all coming in here with Victoria secret, and bath & body works bags and shii" Hakeem said.

"Hakeem don't start, we just got back together, you already on thin ice" I said.

"Whatever" He said, walking outside.

"You gon go after em" Jaylen asked.

"No, i told you i would help you, so that's what i'm finna do, he needa stop assuming shit" I said.

We continued bagging the stuff which took about 15 minutes, Jaylen left a couple minutes ago saying he was gonna surprise his girlfriend.

"So what was that about" Bella asked.

"I was helping him, those presents were gifts for his girlfriend" I said.

"Awww that's so sweet" Makayla said.

"You tellin me his grown ass don't know how to bag presents" Samiyah said as we all laughed.

"I'll be back" I slid on my slides, going outside, i saw hakeem sitting in his car smoking, so i knocked on the window.

"Open the door" I said, as he unlocked the door and i got in.

"Are you okay" I sighed.

"I'm straight" He shrugged.

"You sure" I said.

"Ya, why wouldn't i be, you cheating on a nigga or sum" He asked.

"Shut the fuck up, cause now you annoyin me" I rolled my eyes.

"What was he doin over here though" He asked, leaning his seat back, so he was basically laying down.

"I was helping him with some presents for his girlfriend" I said, and he nodded.

"Come back inside, it's cold in here" I said, rubbing my arms.

"Nah it feel good in here, yo house hot as hell" He laughed.

"But you be over here 24/7" I said.

"And do, imma always wanna be up under you" Hakeem said, grabbing me and putting me on his lap.

"It's addictin ain't it" I smiled.

"Ya" He smiled, he kissed my lips.

"I love you" He said, staring me in my eyes.

She was to stunned to speak-

I sat there staring at him.

"You'n gotta say it back, i just wanted you to know" He shrugged, giving me another kiss.

I still sat there staring, until i finally spoke.

"I love you to" I said.

"Don't say it back if you do-" I cut him off.

"No...i do mean it, i love you" I smiled.

"Come on, let's go to your house" I got off his lap, sitting back in the passenger seat.

"For what" He adjusted his seat back.

I gave him a look.

"Shiiii, say lesssssss" He smiled wide ash, starting his engine.

_________________________
-This took longer to get out then i thought.... anyways....
-10 votes/ 5 comments for the next chapter!!

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

wlw oneshots πŸ’‹ η”± morgan ‼️

青少年小说

592K 2.2K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
A Year With Mr. Arrogant (2011) η”± Nara Wynn

青少年小说

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
24.4K 825 18
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
356K 9.3K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a π˜₯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘧...