[✓] i believe in us, c. brock

By tarachamblrs

❚ ༉‧₊ I BELIEVE IN US ➶ in which a girl exploring with her childhood best friends falls in love with one of t... More

I BELIEVE IN US
GRAPHICS
FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS
ACT ONE, tell me when the light goes out
001. matching tattoos
002. the reed's
003. take a trip
004. boy on the plane
006. fun week !
007. new video up
008. who knows remi better?
009. only girl in the world
010. my best friend
011. beach read
012. breakfast
013. coming to LA
014. enchanted to meet you
015. surprise, paisley!
016. childhood friends to lovers
017. he's back in LA
018. i'm always here
19. i'm her boyfriend
20. cute pic
ACT TWO, even in the dark we will find a way out
21. happy birthday!
22. when you get back
23. bowers mansion
24. scariest night of my life
25. meet ruby
26. he's in love with you
27. new year's day by taylor swift
28. you're blushing
29. scared of relationships
30. sick
31. sticking it out with you
32. going on a date
33. bring him around more
34. she was so nice!
35. breakup blues
36. england time
37. happy birthday, kim!
38. beach reading
39. mckenna shada
40. lover boy

005. sallie house

4.4K 103 42
By tarachamblrs

tw: paranormal, disturbing stories
disclaimer: i do jump around a bit during
the video

CHAPTER FIVE ( 🧺 )
youtube !

i'm trying something new
w/ this and i'm not sure how i
feel about it yet, so give me
so feedback (also i know it's long,
if you don't read it all the way, i understand) !!

SAM AND COLBY
our demonic encounter at Haunted...
(ignore the "6 months ago")

7:00 THAT NIGHT.

"WHAT'S UP, guys? It's Sam and Colby," Sam said. The four boys were sat on the couch. Remington sat on the ground in front of Colby and Nate as there was no more room on the couch. "Right now, we are officially alone for the night here at the infamous Sallie House.

"I have heard about the Sallie House all my life because we all grew up in Kansas," Sam explained, roping Seth into the Kansas kid crowd, "it's definitely haunted," Remington glanced at Seth as Sam continued and he smiled, waving at Sam slightly with a shrug.

Nate looked at him, "You're a Kansas kid."

"Seth is an honorary Kansas kid for this one."

Remi smiled, "Welcome to the club!" Seth raised his fist in a sort of triumph.

Colby shook his head with a smile, "That's not something to celebrate."

After they'd gotten off track, they let Sam continue, "A lot of people say that Atchison, Kansas, this city is one of the most haunted cities in the world. And Sallie House itself is one of the most haunted house in the world as well."

"Yeah, they said it's like top ten most haunted like globally." Nate added.

"It gives the other house such as like Conjuring house, all those types of things, a run for its money." Remington nodded, "These are the stories, these are just legends. We obviously don't know, but the hype is real on this one."

"A little girl names Sallie haunts this place and it might actually not be a little girl. It could be an evil spirit disguising itself." Colby explained, "We don't really know yet."

Sam continued from where Colby ended, "The stories here are unlike the other ghosts, spirits, we've encountered. You know, there's noises, there's, you know, things coming through EVPs, whatever. This one is physical, can touch you like you're saying, poltergeist activity, scratches, heat, burns, like, things can actually get violent here."

Remington was reconsidering her choice of coming, but she couldn't back out at that point. She did want to see what happened, but she scared too easily, "I think I'm just gonna, y'know, leave." She joked once Sam ended. The boys chuckled softly, Nate pushing the back of her head forward in teasing.

2:30PM THAT AFTERNOON.

Remington sat between Colby and Sam in the backseat. Seth was in the passenger seat while Nate drove, "Five-hundred feet on your right," Sam said, they were almost to the house. "One of these houses is the most haunted houses in all of America.

"Two more houses... one more house... I think it's... that one?" Seth cheered as they pulled up to the home, "508, right there."

"Same as the Villisca," Seth chimed in.

"Hey, there's Sallie," Colby joked, pointing to a woman in her car outside of the house. Remington assumed she was the person giving the tour.

Same turned the camera around, showing the trio in the backseat, "Guys, we are here at the Sallie House. We are about to meet the Chamber of Commerce. It's the company that owns the Sallie House, they're going to give us a rundown on the story before we investigate." Remington widened her eyes in fake surprise as she smiled slightly. Colby covered the camera lens with his hand.

Nate parked in front of the house and they all got out, following the woman to the front door.

"Dude, but look at this aesthetic, dead tree," Nate pointed out.

"It's growing leaves, Nate."

Remington glanced at the man, her hands resting in the pockets of her XPLR hoodie. Seth gave him a look of fake disappointment, "Are you judging a book by it's cover again, Nate?"

"That's so mean. I cannot believe the Solhardymusic would do something like that," She teased, Sam panning the camera toward her. He shook his head, suppressing a laugh.

The five of them stepped inside the house, "Oh, it smells haunted," Nate said. Colby let Remington go in front of him and to the living room off to the right.

"I know, I don't like the smell." The woman from the Chamber of Commerce agreed.

Remington pressed her back against one of the walls, "I hear people catch on fire in here, is that true?" Nate asked and she raised her eyebrows.

"No. They get scratched." Nice, perfect. "Men get scratched."

"Ohhh," Sam said loudly, "Remi, looks like you're safe." Sam told her, pointing the camera in her direction. She smiled, the two of the pulling finger guns on each other.

Sam gave Colby the camera. He stood up while the rest of them sat on the couch.

"All right, guys, we are here at the infamous Sallie House. Before we get started, we would love to you know hear a little more about the history and if you could just introduce yourself to the viewers that would be awesome." Sam said and Colby moved the camera toward the woman.

She waved, "Hi, I'm Mary-Jane. I'm the event coordinator for the Chamber of Commerce and the manager of the Sallie House. I've met Sallie. She's nice to me."

"You met her? So you have had paranormal like experiences here?" Colby questioned.

"I have."

Then she went on to explain the history behind the home. It was built in the nineteenth century. A mother and her six-year-old daughter came knocking on the door because the doctor lived there. The girl was having horrible stomach pains. Her appendix has burst and she died while being operated on. She was also awake during all of it, they hadn't waited long enough for the anesthesia to set in. The last thing she saw was a man.

"So that's why she hates men?" Sam asked.

Mary-Jane nodded, "Yes. That's what we think, yeah, 'cause she hasn't done one thing to a lady."

She continued to tell a few stories about what she had experienced in the house, telling them about Sallie's favorite toy and each of the rooms. Then she gave them the tour of the home.

The last owners were Debra and Tony Pickman. The father, Tony, was always experiencing things like scratches or burns. They also dealt with hearing noises and lights dimming, things like that.

"We're officially alone at the Sallie House," Sam said once the woman left.

"Time to throw a fucking rager, man." Seth joked, earning fake cheers from the rest of them.

INITIAL INVESTIGATION WITH MEDIUM

"I'm Marie Jackson, a paranormal investigator from Kansas City, Missouri, best known as the 'Ghost Girl from KC' or 'The Black Pendulum' is what they call me." The medium introduced herself and then said why she was there. "I have never been to the Sallie House. I do know the story and I know a lot more stories than what is posted actually."

Remington nodded slightly as she stood between Colby and Nate. After a bit, they all walked into the and Marie explained what kind of medium she is since they are all different.

"What I'm going to bring on our journey around the house is a radiation detector," she said, grabbing the device from her bag. "I do want to tell you guys that there's more than one spirit here. I call them energies, I don't necessarily call them spirits. There's a lot more than just one energy here."

As they talked, her detector began to beep, "There's a male presence and an adult woman presence. There's a teenager's presence, a military presence that I was able to pick up." The woman explained and she started to tell them about the levels of energy.

Energy ones is the less evil ones.

Energy twos are the ones that get a bit more physical.

Energy threes is when you can get scratched.

And energy fours are the ones that start revealing themselves in the dark shadows and more physical. They were in human form at one point.

Remington leaned against a wall behind Sam, Seth beside her as Marie sat on the couch, "If you want to summon something, talk to it as if it were in a human form. Be very careful with what you ask it to do, you could essentially be bringing something to the surface that you can't get rid of.

"I know a lot of people use devices and Ouija boards. With those things, you can bring other things to the surface and it might attach itself to you, to the objects around you, to the people around you."

Sam looked at the woman, "Have you ever heard of someone actually getting an attachment?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yes, and it does happen. It depends on your mental state of mind and what your faith is. They'll attach themselves to people who have severe empathic abilities."

Quickly, Sam spun the camera around to Seth and Remi, the two of them chuckling as he turned back to the medium.

During the initial investigation, they walked through the kitchen and looked into the basement, where Marie said there was an Energy four. The device beeped again when they went to the master bedroom where Remington started to not feel the best. Her head started to hurt really bad.

"You okay?" Colby questioned and she just nodded, one arm crossed over her stomach as her other hand rubbed her temple gently.

A little bit later, Marie rushed out of the room after saying she saw something. They all followed her as she went downstairs and toward the kitchen. Then they went to the basement, looking at the burned pentagram on the ground. Then, Marie said there was something staring right at her in the dark crawl space of the basement. After that, they went back upstairs and she told them to be careful before she left.

THE INVESTIGATION

They started the investigation upstairs in Sallie's room. "Are we gonna find a demon?" Seth asked an 8ball that responded with "very doubtful."

"But will we find Sallie?" Sam asked.

Seth looked up from the 8ball, "It is decidedly so." They cheered a bit.

Sam set up the rem Pod, putting a few cat balls around the room, as well as a music box. As soon as Sam sat the rem pod down, it started going off. Sam messed with it, adjusting the field of it, but it was still going off like crazy.

"Well, um," Remington started, her arms crossed over her chest.

"I've never seen a rem pod act like this before," Seth said.

Sam did something with the rem pod again when Nate pointed out that he could hear walking and they all went silent, waiting to hear it, "do you hear that?" He whispered. Colby said no at first and Nate looked at Remi and Seth.

It happened again and Remington's eyes widened, nodding with Nate looked at her. Sam rolled a cat ball into the room and Seth said he heard it coming from the master bedroom. They went closer to that bedroom, "It could just be creeks from like being an old house."

"It was just consistent though," Remington replied. Nate put the music box in the doorway of the bedroom. As soon as it stopped calibrating, it went off again.

Remi stood between Seth and Colby. She didn't feel comfortable standing by the staircase considering someone had been pushed down them before.

"If there's actually something right there, can you step away from me real quick?" Sam questioned and what was by the music box stepped away for a second and went back in front of it.

Sam furrowed his brows, "It's always a hit or miss with the music box i feel like." Colby said.

"It's a device triggered by motion so, I mean, literally somethings happening." Seth told them.

They let the music box calibrate again, "Can you step in from of this again? Just to show that you're here?" Sam asked and almost immediately, it went off.

"It works!" Remington pointed at the box.

"Maybe it's not janky!" Colby said at the same time. Sam thanked the spirit.

"If you don't want us to come into the room, can you light up the music box?" Seth asked and Sam started to count down. Once he got to three, the music box went off.

Remington put her thumbs up, "Okay, perfect!" She said. They all went back to Sallie's room.

The rem pod went off, in different directions and then it stopped, starting again when Sam said something about it.

The room silent, accept for the beeping of the rem pod, Remington swore she heard a laugh, "What the hell was that?" The girl glanced at Sam, looking toward Colby as he pointed the camera at her.

"That sounded like a little girl." Sam said and Remi nodded.

"I heard like a little laugh," Colby told them.

Remington's hands were shaking, "Yeah, that's what I heard."

The motion sensor toy, said to be Sallie's favorite, went off moments later. Remington covered her mouth with her hands and seconds later, they heard a bang, "What the fuck?" She said at the same time Seth reacted to it, "Oh my god," he spit out, getting away from the doorway.

"Did you just hear that?" He asked and Colby quickly replied with a yes, "It was like a fucking bang."

"There's something here," Colby said, stepping out of the room. Sam pointed out that the music box was going off.

Sam looked back at Seth, "What did you hear? I didn't hear that."

Nate placed his hand on Remington's shoulder for a few seconds as Seth and Colby explained what they heard. Then they started talking about which way they heard the laugh come from, each of them saying different directions.

For a bit, they turned the camera off, trying to figure out what they were going to do next. Seth stepped into the bathroom, turning the light on.

Colby turned the camera back on, "You good over there, bro?" He asked.

"My fucking nose is bleeding." He told them, staring at the blood on his finger as they all rushed toward the bathroom. "Yeah, it's not a lot, but look. There's literally blood on my finger. I don't get nosebleeds, what the fuck?"

After Seth's nosebleed, they decided to do the Estes Method. Remington and Sam went to grab the spirit box and the other things for it. As the approached the stairs to return to the group, they found something that wasn't there before.

"Guys?" Remi called.

"What's up?" Colby replied, peaking over the stair railing.

She pointed it out to Sam as Nate, Seth, and Colby came down the stairs. They shined a flashlight on it, "The 8ball rolled all the way down to the ground."

"Is that what we heard? The knocking?"

"I put it on the flat side so there's no way that it was my fault." Seth defended.

Remington bit her bottom lip, "But did someone like kick it when we freaked out?" Nate asked.

"No, no, no, no."

They decided a few minutes later to do the Estes Method and use the 8ball at the same time to see if the answers line up. All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door. Sam and Remington moved away from it immediately. The Golbach man jumped onto the stairs by Nate and Seth, Remington stood between the three of them and Colby.

"Holy fuck," Colby said, "That was the door, that was the door. Somebody's at the door." Colby opened the wooden door, "Hello? There's nobody at the door."

"No fucking way." Seth responded. They all took a closer look, "Oh my god, there's people outside."

After the short talk with the fans that showed up, they all went up to Sallie's room. Another discussion about the 8ball began, "To update everybody, we are arguing with each other."

"We're calling each other liars." Sam said with a smile.

Colby pointed at Nate to speak, "I'm gonna be so honest right now."

"You think it was Sam and Remi."

"Well, here's the thing, I've known them both for seven years, and I straight up just called them out and told them I think they put the ball downstairs."

Remington shook her head with a chuckle, "We're ruining our friendship right now." She joked.

When they stopped arguing, they went into the master bedroom to do the Estes Method. Nate and Sam sat on the bed, Colby and Seth in other chairs, Remington sat on the ground. She started to feel almost nauseous as Sam explained what they were going to do. The blonde put the bandana over his eyes, connecting the headphones to the spirit box. They were ready.

"If there is something in this house, did you translate the 8ball downstairs?" Nate asked first. With no answer from Sam, the 8ball said "ask again later."

"Is Sallie the one that moved the 8ball down the stairs?" Seth questioned. The 8ball said "yes" and Sam didn't answer.

Colby took the 8ball now, Remington had no idea what to ask, "Is there multiple spirits here talking to us?"

"They're separate." Sam said as the 8ball showed, "It is certain."

"If the spirits are separate, is one of them a malevolent, mother spirit?"

"Very doubtful," The 8ball showed.

Sam didn't answer. "Are there any evil spirits in the house?" Seth asked.

"Well yeah," Sam replied.

"Is there a spirit in the basement that is dangerous?"

Sam said, "Yes."

Colby took the 8ball, handing the camera to Nate, "Do you want to harm us or hurt us tonight?" He asked.

"Seven," Sam replied with almost immediately.

"You know what it might mean? Think about it," Nate started, "What are the two narratives we're working with here? One of them is, it's the same entity that's trying to trick us downstairs. The other one is that-,"

Sam cut Nate off by saying, "No, no, no." Nate accidentally placed his arm on Sam's shoulder for a few seconds, making Sam take the bandana and headphones off. Nate decided to explain to Sam what was going on.

"We've been asking these questions and a few of them line up that are very obvious like yes, there's something in here that wants to talk to us, right, that sort of thing," Sam nodded as Nate spoke, "Here's what's interesting, the ones in which they're not lining up seem to suggest that there's two separate entities with two separate motives."

Like earlier, Remington's head began pounding, the nausea now coming in waves. Seth and Colby decided to put the 8ball back in Sallie's room and Remington went with them, just to see if her headache would go away once she stepped out. Colby put another ball by the staircase as Seth placed the 8ball in its original spot. When she left the room, it got a bit better but not much.

Colby glanced at the girl, "You good, Remi?" He asked.

"I don't know," She said, "I feel nauseous in there and my head was hurting like crazy."

"Do you wanna stand out here while Nate does the Estes Method?" He questioned, his hand pressed to her middle back.

"I think I'll be okay for a few minutes." She told him and the three of them stepped back into the bedroom. Colby handed the camera to Sam as he sat on the bed, Sam in the chair Colby was in. He grabbed a doll from the closet, setting off the music box he forgot was there.

"Who are we talking to right now?" Colby asked once Nate got the headphones and bandana on.

"Hate."

"Seven."

Colby furrowed his brows, "is there seven of you in here?"

"You." Nate said.

"Seven of us? No, there's only five." Sam said.

Nate pressed his hands to the headphones, "Voodoo. Kids. Leaping." He spit out quickly before taking the headphones off, "Oh my god, the reason I took it off was it like the static had stopped and it was just a clean inhale."

A few moments went by and Nate put the headphones back on. "Jesus. Save. Come back. Blood. Jesus. Move."

"Do you want us to leave?" Seth questioned.

"Yes."

"Music." Nate said after a few moments and they connected it to the stereo in the living room.

Colby looked at Sam, "We're talking to Sallie, maybe?" He started.

Immediately, Nate said, "Yes."

Nate took the headphones and bandana off and they went down to the living room, sitting at the dining room table. Colby started telling a story that he had forgotten to mention of when Tony Pickman first saw Sallie. Tony would also be dragged out of bed by his wrist and when he looked at his wrist, you could see red, inflamed burn marks the size and shape of a small child's hands.

Another story Sam talked about was when the Pickman's were having a birthday party for their child right where they were sitting. During the birthday party, they were setting up and all of the candles on the birthday cake lit on fire without anyone around.

"What if we re-throw a birthday party for Sallie?" Sam said. Remington stared at him, glancing at Colby and then at Seth and Nate who obviously had no idea they planned this. "As creepy as that is, she's a child, she likes birthday parties. She obviously has messed with candles and birthdays prior so we ordered a cake."

Remi covered her mouth with her hand, "You could've told me this before I flew to Kansas." She told them, Sam and Colby just chuckling.

They brought the cake in and put seven candles in the cake. Colby invited Sallie downstairs, Nate lighting the candles on the cake. All five of them began to sing "Happy Birthday" to Sallie when they heard a bang near the door.

"What the fuck?" They turned around. Sam walked toward the stairs, "8ball! 8ball!" He repeated.

The 8ball sat on the vent at the end of the stairs, "Seth, we put that in Sallie's room."

"It's on camera, dude, and Remington saw us do it."

Remi held her hand up slightly as Sam did the same. Nate opened the front door and ran outside, they followed him a few moments later. Seth ran down the sidewalk to get him, Sam pointed the camera at Colby and Remington.

Nate and Seth walked up to them a few minutes later, "Are you good? Are you good?" Sam questioned.

"No, man, that's fucking insane."

They stepped back inside, Colby showing Sam where they put the 8ball earlier. Nate and Remington stayed downstairs, until Nate walked outside. Remi went with him. He leaned against the car, trying to wrap his head around what happened. Sam, Colby, and Seth came out minutes later and they talked about it.

"So you believe now?" Colby questioned.

Nate shook his head with wide eyes, "What do you think?!" They walked back inside to get away from the cars. They'd all forgotten about the candles and Colby rushed to blow out the candles.

After arguing again about the 8ball, they made plans for the basement investigation. Seth, Nate, and Remi would stay upstairs while Sam and Colby went down to investigate. So that's what they did.

Remington sat on the couch with Nate and Seth as they waited for the the boys to come up or if they needed any help. After about ten minutes, they came back and they all left the house after gathering their equipment.

AUTHOR SPEAKS !
i genuinely don't like this
and i don't think it's my best
work. it also took me like four
days to write so
give me some feedback on it !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 3.6K 50
Serendipity A Colby Brock fanfic :) "I want you." She looked up at me, her green eyes glistening from the light peaking through the blinds. What the...
213K 5.6K 33
Sam and Colby are youtubers. In pursuing this line of work, who knows how the line between reality and fiction will be blurred? COMPLETED! keeping it...
10.1K 283 20
*•.¸♡ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ♡¸.•* In which a girls crush dates her ex best friend
53.1K 795 21
꧁•⊹٭𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜٭⊹•꧂ In which two influencers meet