I'll Remember Someday... Fred...

By CharlieA

Teen mom? Check. The Dark Lord's daughter? Check. Amnesia? Check. Was there anything else? Harry Potter has w... More

I'll Remember Someday... Fred Weasley
{Chapter 2} Lost Memories
{Chapter 3} Tommy's an Arse
{Chapter 4} Welcome to Weasley Wizard Wheezes
{Chapter 5} Is it really Just Pity?
{Chapter 6} A Date with Fred Weasley
{Chapter 7} Verity's Plan
{Chapter 8} Pillows, they really do work!
{Filler} A Morning with Caitlin and George
{Chapter 9} The Weasley Rememberance
{Chapter 10} That's not Everything
{Chapter 11} A Chaotic Dinner
{Chapter 12} Heads will Turn
{Chapter 14} The Other Marley
{Chapter 15} The Hangover, News
{Chapter 16} Confusion
{Chapter 17} Birthday Date
{Chapter 18} The Photo Album
{Chapter 19} Someday
{Chapter 20} Happily Ever After
{Epilogue}

{Chapter 13} Firewhisky

10.7K 327 360
By CharlieA

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry POtter Characters, except for my own: Marley, Clary, Matt, Max yada yada :)

Chapter 13: Firewhisky

            My head lay on the bar counter, as I looked at the slightly spinning world around me. I didn’t understand, why did I feel like utter crap after two small drinks of Firewhisky? “Miss are you alright?” I heard the bartender ask me as my head shot up to look at the man; my eyes widened slightly noticing there was two of him.

“Hey!” I yelled loudly, “When did you have a twin!?” I asked as my words slurred. The man looked at me questionably as I grinned goofily at him. “You know… I just wanted to have fun at this wedding, but for some reason I’m really sad.” I said quietly as the bartender just stared at me.

“Miss, do you need some help? I think you may be drunk…” he said quietly as I shook my head rapidly.

“No, no, no. Marley does not get drunk! Marley is a good girl.” I said in a childish voice as I looked at the empty glass in front of me. “Hey…. What happened to all the liquid?” I asked no one in particular as I looked at the empty glass, it was mysteriously empty. “That’s strange, I swear there was some liquid in here a second ago!” I yelled disbelieving. I then felt a hand on my shoulder, as my head immediately whipped around to come face to face with a handsome blonde. “Mattie! You’re here!”

Matt looked at me as he arched an eyebrow at me, “Marley…? Are you….drunk?” he asked disbelievingly as he looked down at me. I grinned.

“Of course not silly!” I exclaimed punching his shoulder, “Marley does not get drunk.”

Matt gave the bartender a cold, hard look, and the man nodded. “How many did she have?” Matt asked curiously as the man sighed.

“Only two.” He said as the corners of Matt’s lips twitched upwards.

“You only drank two drinks and you’re already like this?” Matt asked staring down at me as I looked at him curiously.

“What are you talking about Mattie?!” I exclaimed as Matt laughed plopping down on the seat next to me.

“Man Marley, you really are a lightweight.” Matt sighed as he stared down at me, “Marley, why did you drink? From what I know about you, you don’t seem like the type to drink.”

I frowned slightly, hazily remembering the image I saw with Fred and Verity as I stared down at the empty cup. Why did I feel like utter crap?! “Because…. Fred’s an arse.”

Matt laughed, “What did the arse do?”

I sent a frown towards Matt, “I don’t know… he’s just an arse! Because he makes me feel like this!” I exclaimed feeling the tears pricking at my eyes.

“Marley…” Matt sighed looking at me as he placed a strand of hair that had fallen on my face behind my ear. “You really need to realize that maybe, you might like the arse?”

I frowned, “I do not like him! If Fred and Verity get married so be it! Good for them, they deserve each other!” I exclaimed flushed, I knew my face was probably bright red from the liquor and I didn’t feel like myself either.

“Marley, you know you don’t mean that.”

“Yes I do. Verity is a cold prick, and if Fred goes for those types of girls then so be it!” I exclaimed as I stared at Matt, he was handsome and friendly.

“Come on, we really should get you somewhere where you can relax.” Matt said standing up as he looked down at me. I shook my head.

“No!” I whined, “I want to stay here and dance!” I exclaimed as Matt cocked an eyebrow at me.

“Marley, I really do not think you’re in a good position to do anything right now, besides rest.” He said as I pouted at the man.

“You sound like a father, come on Mattie! One dance!” I whined as Matt sighed, running a hand through his hair.

“I really don’t think that’s a-“I cut him off, however, whilst I stood up and grabbed his hand pulling him onto the raving dance floor. I stumbled a couple times in the heels and with my dizziness overwhelming me. “Marley, I don’t think this is a good idea!” Matt called to me as we stood in the middle of the dance floor as I started to dance with Matt. Well I was mostly dancing around Matt, in a very intoxicated and somewhat inappropriate way.

“Come on Matt, dance.” I whined as Matt stared at me in utter disbelief as I slung my body around his. After I literally jumped around him a couple of times, I felt the room spin and soon I was getting closer to the floor, when I felt a pair of arms catch me. I looked up to see Matt grinning down at me sheepishly.

“Now that you’ve dance, can we please get you someplace to sit down?” Matt asked as I frowned looking up at the boy.

“No! I just wanna have fun Matt, quit harshing my mellow.” I stated in a whiny voice as Matt sighed, placing his head in his hand for a second.

“Marley, you’re going to get me in trouble with your friends.” Matt stated as I rolled my eyes.

“Oh please, no one cares. Don’t be such a worry wart.” I stated as I giggled at the word. “Worry wart, that’s a funny word. Worry wart, worry wart, worry wart!” I stated as Matt raised an eyebrow at me as I started to sing and dance to my own tune of worry wart.

I heard Matt laughing next to me, as I noticed people dancing to a slow song around us, while I continued to do my own thing. “Even when you’re drunk, you cease to amaze me Marley.”

I grinned at the boy, “You’re really sweet Mattie! I wish I could like you more than a friend.” I sighed as Matt stared at me for a second, and then a blush appeared on his face.

“Ah yes well, that’s nice of you to say.” He said awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck. I smiled at his awkwardness.

“You know what you should do!” I exclaimed with a grin, and a sudden wave of giddiness enters my body as I looked at Matt, who looked at me questionably.

“What?” he asked as I smiled.

“You should kiss me!” I announced with a smile as I saw Matt blush.

“Marley, you’re drunk, you don’t know what you’re saying.”

“No I do…” I said slightly unsure, “I want you to kiss me! Fred’s an arse and kissing other people and it’s not like we’re together. Is it so wrong to kiss your date?” I asked cocking my head to the side like a small child as Matt stuttered.

“N-No, but what you’re saying is just out of jealousy and drunkenness.” He replied firmly as I frowned.

“You’re no fun Mattie!” I announced with a whine as Matt grinned.

“You’ll thank me later for this.” Matt said as I rolled my eyes, and walked closer to the boy, and without a second thought I planted a light kiss upon his lips. Something in me screamed, like I was doing something horribly wrong, like I was betraying someone. Matt tensed up once my lips were on his, but soon he started to kiss back, I wasn’t sure why I kissed him. Maybe it was because I was drunk, but I think it was more because I was mad at Fred for whatever reason and just wanted a kiss.

Before I could pull away from the harmless kiss, I felt a pair of hands pull me away forcibly. I was yanked away from Matt, and into the arms of another man, I looked up to see a flaming Fred Weasley sending Matt death glares. “What the bloody hell do you think you’re doing to Marley!!?” Fred erupted in a loud roar as I glared at the boy who was holding me.

“I-I…” Matt stuttered unsure about the whole situation himself, I just continued to glare at Fred Weasley.

“Hey let me go! Couldn’t you see we were a little busy there?!” I announced childishly as I felt my words slur a bit more as Fred looked down at me questionably as he raised an eyebrow at me.

“Are you drunk?” he asked as I stared up at him.

“And if I am?” I asked as he glared down at me.

“Then I’ll kill him.” Fred said now glaring back at Matt, I glared at Fred again.

“I drank myself! Matt didn’t do anything, he’s a harmless, boring boy.” I stated as I smiled at Matt who only smiled sheepishly, I then noticed Verity standing next to Fred as I had pulled away from Fred by now. “Anyways, what does it matter to you, Mr. Weasley if I’m drunk or not, or whether I kissed Matt or not?” I asked.

“It matters because you’re too naïve to tell when someone is taking advantage of you. You’re too trusting.” Fred stated looking at me as I frowned.

“I am not a child! I am a young adult!” I stated childishly as Fred frowned at me and then turned towards Matt, still giving him a death glare.

“How many drinks did you let her have?” he asked as Matt put his hands up defensively.

“When I came back to her, she was like this. The bartender said she only had two small glasses.” Matt said as Fred cocked an eyebrow.

“Two? Only Two? And she’s like this?” Fred asked as I had completely lost interest in their conversation and started swaying to the music by myself.

“La la la. I’m a little tea pot, short and stout. Here is my handle, something something something.” I said with a murmur as I dance to the song, Fred looked at me, questioning my insanity. Verity just glared at me.

“Fred, come on, let’s go back and dance. It seems like these two are fine, anyways Marley is taking care of herself.” She said giving me as glare, as I had stopped dancing with myself and looked at Verity.

“You know what Verity,” I said glaring at her, “You’re a right well prick sometimes, mostly to me.”

Verity turned towards me and glared at me, “At least I know when I’ve had too much to drink.”

“At least I know when I’ve had too much to drink,” I mimicked in a childish tone as Verity glared at me, “Two drinks is nearly not enough to listen to your obnoxious voice.” I said rubbing my temples.

I heard the two boys laugh next to me as I smiled, turning I noticed Verity glaring at both Fred and Matt, Matt put his hands up defensively with a grin, “Hey you’re not my date, so I think Marley’s right, you do have a slightly obnoxious voice.”

“Fred! Aren’t you going to say something?!” Verity exclaimed looking towards Fred who was trying to suppress his laughter.

“Ah right… umm Marley you really shouldn’t say such things, you are drunk.” Fred said eyeing me as I rolled my eyes.

“Drunk or not. I call them as I see them.” I said with a smile as I looked at the two.

“Come on Fred let’s leave, she’s probably going to end up sleeping with Matt because she’s so drunk.” Verity exclaimed as I felt a sting, I looked up at Fred to see he had raise an eyebrow at his date. How could she say something like that? I would NEVER sleep with anybody, even if I was drunk.

“Verity, that wasn’t very nice.” Fred said as Matt looked at the girl.

“Have you ever noticed that she’s not very nice?” Matt asked looking at the girl who shot daggers at him. “Marley would not sleep with me.”

“Oh yes she would, she’d sleep with any man, I mean that’s how you got Clary am I correct?” She said with a smug smile.

“Verity!” Fred exclaimed astonished at what his date had said, I wasn’t astonished by the very least. But I’m still not sure what came over me. Maybe it was the fact I was intoxicated, and maybe it was the fact she had said Clary. But instincts took over me and I heard a loud smack, when my hand came in contact with Verity’s cheek.

I noticed a few people turn around and noticed what happened, as the tears pricked at my vision, wanting to burst out. I just glared at Verity, my hand still half raised, as the other two boys stared at my suddenness. “Don’t you dare speak of my daughter? I don’t care if you tell me I’m a sleaze ball, who sleeps with any man she finds, but do not, I repeat; do not get my daughter involved in this.” I repeated harshly looking at the two Verities’ that were in front of me. My vision was poor, and I was still light headed from the alcohol.

“She slapped me!” Verity yelled astonished, as I staggered a bit, but felt arms hold me up, as I noticed Max this time behind me, holding one of his legendary smirks. I was sort of surprised by his sudden appearance.

“And I would say you deserved it, bloody hell Angel and I were all the way on the other side of the dance room and we can hear you yelling at dollface.” Max said sending a menacing look towards Verity, who only glared at me while she held her red cheek. “Well you were right Marley; she’s a prick and an arse. What do you think Freddie? You were going to step in anytime soon?”

“Yeah…” Fred said quietly as he looked at me, I sent him a goofy grin as he smiled and then glared down at Verity, “Verity I think you should go, I can’t have you talking to Marley like that. She’s my friend, and if you won’t get along with her then you can leave.”

Verity stared at the boy in horror, tears starting to swell up in her eyes, I almost felt bad for her, almost. She then turned her gaze towards me, as she stood there glaring at me, I as still being held up my Max, while Matt watched from the sidelines. “Why do I have to leave!? She’s the one that’s being a whore!” Verity screeched as it seemed like everyone around us was now staring at the drama we were unfolding. I groaned, I really hated when people stared, why could I just go and dance and then pass out from the alcohol. But no, instead I have to deal with this.

“Verity, don’t you ever dare to say that to Miss Riddle!” Fred yelled anger in his voice as he stared down at Verity, I couldn’t help the fact that a smirk played its way on my face. “You’re the one that initiated it; Miss Riddle was just trying to defend herself and her daughter.”

Verity turned and glared at me, “This is playing out exactly how you planned isn’t it?” she seethed as I grinned.

“Oh yeah, I planned on getting drunk, dancing dirty, kissing Matt, getting mad at Fred, and slapping you. Yup, exactly how I planned, gosh Verity you know me too well!” I exclaimed loudly with a childish grin.

You danced dirty?” Max questioned as he looked at me with a grin, “Aw, and I wasn’t here to see that!”

I shot him a look, “You only got that part from all of that?”

“Yes, tells you where my mind is doesn’t it?” he asked as I rolled my eyes at his silliness and then giggled.

“Did she honestly do that?!” Fred asked abruptly looking at Matt who only laughed lightly.

“Well… I guess you can call it dancing dirty, it was more…. Slinging her body around my body and then jumping up and down like a crazy person.” Matt said scratching the back of his head with a sheepish smile as Max bursted out into laughter, I pouted at the boy.

“What’s so funny?”

“You, I could just picture you doing that, and haha, it’s hilarious. You definitely have to show me sometime dollface!” Max exclaimed with a grin as I smiled, and then noticed Verity’s death glare on me once again.

I let out a loud, over the top sigh as I looked at her, “Can I ask why you keep glaring at me V? It seems like whenever I turn around there you are glaring, it’s rather annoying you know.” I said looking at Verity whose face I saw inflamed.

“Don’t you dare call me V!” She yelled loudly looking at me as I smiled.

“V! V! V! V! Verity, she likes to be called V! V! V!” I sung through the air as everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

“Stop calling me that!” She yelled angrily as she looked at me, I only grinned.

“What the bloody hell is going on!?” I heard a familiar voice exclaimed as I looked over to see the beautiful Caitlin standing there, in her wedding dress.

“The queen is here! Why didn’t anyone tell me that the queen was coming? I would have dressed more appropriate!” I exclaimed as I looked at Caitlin, who I thought was the queen. I mean she was wearing a white dress!

Caitlin looked at me with a questioning face, “Okay, someone better explain to me why my little innocent Marley is drunk.” She seethed as I squealed looking at the “queen”.

“Oh my goodness! The Queen knows my name!” I exclaimed with a goofy grin, as the boys sent me a look. George and Max started to crack up laughing at me.

“How many drinks did she have?” George asked with a laugh as I started circling around Caitlin with an awe look.

“You know you are much younger than what I’d thought you’d look like.” I said studying her facial features.

“That’s because I’m not the queen, Sheesh, did someone spike her drink or something?” she asked looking at us as Matt shook his head, while Max was still laughing at me.

“No, she only had two small glasses of Firewhisky.” Matt said as he shook his head.

“Only two?” George and the queen both said at the exact same time. I awed at the unification of their words.

“Yeah….” Matt said as Max laughed.

“Bloody hell Marley, you are a lightweight! I can drink five glasses of Firewhisky and not even be buzzed.” Max yelled next to me as I frowned at him.

“I’m not a lightweight! I am very much a humanly weight, I don’t even know what a lightweight is.” I said stinking my tongue out at Max childishly as he grinned.

“I love this Marley! Can we keep her like this forever?!” Max asked with a grin as he placed his arms around me like I was some kind of toy. I only glared up at the boy.

“No!” Matt and Fred both said at the same time, as they exchanged looks, Max frowned.

“Bloody hells tell me what’s going on!?” The queen yelled as my eyes grew with horror.

“Oh no! The queen is upset! We are very sorry!” I yelled looking at the Queen, while Max was stilling hanging on me, Angelous was trying to pull him off of me, but it was failing.

“I’ll tell you, you’re innocent Marley here, kissed Matt and was going to sleep with him. Then she just called me a prick and I was telling her what she was, and she slapped me!” Verity yelled as I frowned at her.

“I wasn’t gonna sleep with Matt!” I yelled as Verity rolled her eyes, the queen then turned her attention towards me.

“Wait… did you kiss Matt?” The queen asked incredulously as she gave a glance towards Matt who blushed while I grinned.

“Yup!” I announced cheerfully as everyone looked at me.

“What!?” George and the Queen yelled at the same time again, I awed.

“How do you do that?” I asked awed again.

“You kissed Matt?” The queen asked as I stared at her.

“Didn’t I just say that?” I asked placing a finger to my chin, “Yes I did, I kissed Mattie.”

Their eyes almost bulged out as I laughed at their silliness, “You guys make it sound like it’s a crime or something, and it was just a harmless little thing!” I announced with a smile as I turned towards Matt to see his he nodding his head vigorously.

“Yes, and besides Marley is drunk, she really doesn’t know what she’s doing.” Matt said quickly as Max chimed in.

“Besides what arm can one kiss do? Dollface here will probably vaguely remember it in the morning and then be overwhelmed with embarrassment. Besides Freddie over there kissed Verity, which is probably why Dollface here got drunk.” Max said pointing a finger towards Fred, who glared at the boy.

“I did not kiss Verity.” He exclaimed and this time it was my turn to glare.

“Uh duh you did.” I said with sarcasm as he looked at me, “I saw you when my own eyes!” I announced as Max nodded.

“I saw you too; Angel and I here were going to go say hi to you when we saw you two were a little… preoccupied.” Max said with a nod.

“No you see-“Fred was saying but he was cut off by Verity.

“Yes, we kissed. And there’s nothing you can do about it.” Verity said as Fred looked at her.

“Verity? We did not kiss,” Fred said staring at Verity, as if it was the first time he was seeing her, “Look her hair got suck on one of my buttons and I had to help her get it out. We were pretty close together, so it may have looked like we were doing something else.” Fred stated, not looking at anybody else besides me. I felt something in my heart relax, as if its been freed from a cage it’s been held in, but I would never admit that I was… relieved Fred didn’t kiss Verity, because I had no idea in the first place why I was so broken hearted about it anyways. “Verity you need to leave.” Fred said finally looking down at Verity who looked gawked at him.

“But why?!” she announced as Fred sighed.

“Because you lied and you’re calling Marley names, look it was a bad idea to bring you. You obviously have something against Marley.” Fred said looking down at Verity who frowned.

“Duh.” Both the Queen and I said as I looked at her in amazement, she just rolled her eyes.

“Fine! Just remember that no one is going to be better than me, if you go with Marley you will have a lot of baggage to carry, Fred. I mean bloody hell, she has a kid and she’s a whiny little brat!” Verity yelled looking at me now as she sneered, “She’s worthless.”

Fred was about to say something when something utterly surprising happened, a fist came in contacted with Verity’s face and she went crumpling down. Everyone around the room gasped in shock, as I looked over to see that the Queen had punched Verity! Everyone turned and looked at the young woman in shock, “That girl, was getting on my last nerve. Someone had to do something.” She said glaring down at Verity as George looked at the woman in awe.

“God… I love you.” He said as I stared at him.

“Hey! You can’t love the queen like that Georgie, you have Caitlin!” I announced as they both looked at me like I was crazy, I only smiled. “Oh but thank you my lady for doing that was…. Intense!”

The queen smiled, “Anytime.” She said as she looked down at Verity and glared at her, “Don’t even think about getting up, if you do, I have a lot more pent up anger and rage I could take out on you, but I won’t since it is my wedding.”

“Verity, you need to leave.” George said looking down at the girl who was sitting on the ground holding her nose; it was bleeding slightly, but not too bad. I wanted to feel bad for her, but I couldn’t.

“Don’t expect to come to work Friday either, you’re fired.” Fred said staring down at Verity as she glared at him.

“Albert will escort you out.” George said as a strange man came from behind and picked up Verity by her upper arm. She gave us all one fleeting glare and then threw us the finger before he left with her.

“Wow that was intense!” I exclaimed looking at the scene with a smile, “It was almost like a soap opera! Now let’s go dance!” I announced jumping up and down, while slinging myself onto anyone’s body, which was the Queen at the time. I heard everyone laughing as I stopped and frowned. “What’s so funny?!”

“You are dollface! You can’t dance when you’re drunk at all.” Max said with a laugh as I frowned and stumbled a bit. I felt someone hold me up, I looked up to see it was Fred this time. I smiled up at the boy.

“I think we need to take you inside, so you can sleep.” Fred said with a smirk as I frowned.

“No! I want to dance!” I announced as Fred rolled his eyes.

“Not happening, I think I’m going to take her to the house.” Fred said looking at everyone who nodded with a smirk, “Sorry Matt I’m taking your date.”

Matt shrugged, “It’s no big deal, and I think I spotted a lonely girl down by the bar anyways, she was wearing a yellow summer dress.” Matt said as he started to sprint off in the other direction as I frowned.

“Well that didn’t last long! I’ll remember this Matthew!” I yelled after the boy as he gave me a wave. I then turned to look at Max and Angelous. “Don’t let him take me!” I yelled clutching onto Max who only looked at me with a grin.

“As much as I would love, and I would love to, see you make even a bigger fool at this wedding party, you need to sleep!” He announced loudly as I smacked him lightly in the shoulder, I then looked over at Angelous who was laughing.

“How can you put up with that guy? He’s so obnoxious!” I yelled glaring at Max and then looking at Angelous who only smiled.

“I honestly do not know.” She said as Max stared at her in mock hurt.

“The Queen will save me!” I yelled as I then flung myself onto the Queen as she looked at me with amusement. “Don’t let the big scary red head take me!”

“Hey!”

“Well you are big, and scary, and you have red hair.” I said nonchalantly as Fred rolled his eyes.

“Marley…” The queen said looking down at me with a smile, “Why Don’t you get drunk more often! You’re hilarious!” The Queen announced as George laughed.

“Yes, we should really get her drunk more often, all we know is to have her drink two drinks and she’ll be as drunk as anybody else who had five!” George announced as I glared at the two.

“I’ll have you know that I’m very much as capable of taking care of myself if I’m drunk.” I said as I stumbled again and felt hands around me. I looked to see Fred standing there again. “I’m not going.” I stated as he grinned.

“Oh yes you are, even if I have to carry you to the house, myself!” Fred yelled and before I could manage my escape I felt arms wrap around my waist and soon I was lifted off the ground, and over the tall red headed man’s shoulder. I groaned in frustration.

“No I don’t want to go! You let me down right this instant Fred Weasley!” I announced as I hit his back repeatedly.

“No way, well we’re leaving. George makes sure to tell Clary and Charlie that I took Marley back to the house.”  Fred said as George nodded, I frowned as I was still hanging over Fred’s shoulder.

“I will, make sure not to have too much fun.” George said with a wink as Fred rolled his eyes.

“Don’t take advantage of dollface when she’s drunk.” Max said as I shot him a glare.

“Hey!” I yelled as Max smiled, and we soon started to leave as I noticed people staring at Fred and I. We looked very peculiar, since he was just walking with a drunken person over his shoulder. I groaned as I let myself hang, feeling a wave of dizziness and nausea sweep over me. Before I knew it we were in the burrow as we started to make our way to Ginny’s room. “No!” I yelled as Fred immediately stopped.

“What?!” he called out quickly as I smiled.

“I don’t want to sleep in Ginny’s room!” I announced, “I want to sleep in your room.”

I could hear Fred’s breathing quicken, “Um… okay… any specific reason?” he asked as I shook my head.

“Nope, take me horsey!” I announced with a childish voice as Fred sighed and started ascended up the stairs with me still hung over his shoulder. Once we were in Fred and George’s room, he dropped me on the bed. I laughed.

“What are you laughing about?” he asked with a smirk.

“Come here and I’ll tell you.” I said wagging my finger for him to come closer. I had positioned myself on the bed so I was now sitting down as he came closer, and closer, until he was a mere centimeter away from my face. “You remind me of a master getting ready to take advantage of his servant.” I said chirpily as Fred gawked at me.

“W-What?!” he stuttered as I smirked.

“You heard me Fred Weasley,” I said feeling light headed, the alcohol was really starting to take its effects on me. I started to feel hot. “Fred, I’m hot.” I whined as he looked at me curiously.

“Do you need something different to wear?” he asked as I nodded my head. “Here, you could probably just wear my clothes if you want.” Fred said as I nodded, something in me bubbled in excitement at the thought of wearing his clothes. He then turned around and grabbed a big shirt and some pajama bottoms. “I’ll leave you alone so you can change.”

I frowned, “No! I can’t get out of this by myself!” I announced as Fred arched an eyebrow at me.

“You can’t?” he asked as I shook my head.

“No, see.” I said as I turned around trying to reach the zipper, but I couldn’t. “Could you help me?”

Fred sighed, as he walked closer to me and moved my hair away from my back as I felt his hand caress the exposed skin on my back as he unzipped the dress. I felt Goosebumps rise on my skin once the dress was all unzipped. “There.” He said quietly as I smiled and turned around at him.

“Thanks Fred!” I announced happily as I felt the dress fall to the floor, as I slipped out of the heels as well.

“Marley what are you doing!!?” I heard Fred yell as I looked up at him questionably, noticing I was just in my red strapless bra and red panties.

“Getting dressed?” I asked as he quickly turned away.

“In front of me?!” he questioned as I cocked a head to the side.

“I don’t see why not….” I replied as I placed the shirt over my head and then slipped on the pajama pants. They were both pretty big on me, but they smelt exactly like Fred. “You can turn around you wimp.” I said as Fred turned around and sighed.

“You know you are making this harder on me to not try to do something to you when you’re this drunk.” Fred murmured as I smirked and walked closer to Fred.

“Maybe you should.” I whispered as Fred blinked at me for a second and then smiled.

“Get in bed, Miss Riddle.” Fred said as I smiled at the nickname but then frowned at his lack of fun.

“You’re no fun.” I said as I went over to his bed and crawled in under the covers, looking over at Fred to see his ties was loosened, and a few of his top buttons on his dress shirt were unbuttoned as well, not to mention he had his black jacket off and a piece of his shirt was sticking out of his pants. I smiled.

“Go to sleep.” He said as he was turning to leave.

“Wait!” I yelled as he looked at me quizzically. “Come here, I want you to stay with me.” I said as he sighed, but smiled nonetheless and walked over to the bed.

“Miss Riddle, you need to sleep, you’re drunk.” Fred said sitting down on the edge of the bed.

“Only slightly.” I lied; I knew I was not acting like myself at all at that moment. Especially with Fred, my heart was beating so fact, I was dizzy and light headed and I was flushed by all the alcohol.

“Well either way, go to sleep and by morning you’ll feel a lot better.” Fred said as I frowned.

“But I don’t want to sleep!” I whined as he frowned at me.

“What will make you fall asleep?” he asked as I smirked.

“A goodnight kiss.” I said with a sly smile as he blinked at my suddenness.

“Fine,” he said as I felt the giddiness inside of me multiplied as I readied myself for the kiss. I frowned, however, when his lips made contact with my forehead. He pulled away with a smirk, “There, now goodnight.”

“That’s not what I meant.” I pouted as he cocked an eyebrow at me.

“Oh and where was I supposed to kiss you? Your cheek?” he asked as he leaned in and kissed my cheek this time, I still frowned. I grabbed hold of his face once he pulled away as I looked into his eyes.

“My lips are right here Mr. Weasley.” I said as I pulled his face into mine and felt our lips meet, just like the other time, except this time I initiated it. It took a Fred to realize what had happened, but once he did our lips started to move in sync with one another, they fit together like a puzzle. I smiled into the kiss as I felt myself lean down on the bed, with Fred hovering above me. Neither one of us ever breaking the kiss, as I was now lying completely flat on my back while he laid on top, crushing my slightly but I didn’t care. One arm was behind me on my lower back, while the other was on my side. Soon, the kiss started to turn very French, as I was the one that made the first move again. My head was spinning from the lack of oxygen, the drunkenness and the many kisses I was sharing with Fred Weasley right now.

Soon my hands were moving on their own and I was fiddling with the rest of his buttons on his shirt as his lips started to move down from my mouth, allowing me to breath, to my jaw line and neck. I felt him reach my sweet spot, as I moaned slightly from the kiss, I could feel Fred’s smile against my neck. I continued to work on his shirt as I finally unbuttoned the last button and my hands started to roam freely over his chiseled chest. Fred’s lips were back on mine that very second as my hands continued to roam, and soon I felt Fred’s free hand starting to move as well, and soon I felt a slightly cool hand being placed on my abdomen, as it started to roam my stomach, slowly making it’s way upwards. I made no attempt to stop Fred, or even show that I wanted to stop, I was too busy on cloud nine to even think straight, but soon I felt the hand retracted as well as the lips that were once on mine.

I frowned as I realized Fred had pulled away and was now sitting upright, looking out of breath and anxious as he ran his hand through his short red hair. “Bloody hell Miss Riddle, you really know how to make me lose control of myself.” He sighed as I frowned.

“You don’t have to control yourself.”

“I wish that was true… but you’re drunk and you still don’t remember, I’m not about to take advantage of you while you’re like this.” Fred said with a sigh as I frowned again.

“What does, you still don’t remember mean? I remember fine, and I want this.” I whined as Fred grinned.

“You really are a handful.” He said as he stood up, hair slightly tousled and shirt fully unbuttoned revealing his chest. “You need to go to sleep; you’re going to be freaking out in the morning.” Fred said as I frowned.

“Aw, you really now how to be a party pooper.” I said as fell back down against the pillow. Fred smiled.

“I don’t think you’ll be saying that in the morning.” Fred said with a grin, “Maybe Max and George are right, we should let you drink more often… you’re different when you do.”

I sighed as I placed my head on the comfortable pillow, as I quickly began to fall into a deep sleep. Giddiness still running through my system, I wondered what Fred meant when he said you still don’t remember, I yawned. “Good night Fred…” I’d think about it more in the morning.

______________________________________________________________________

Well here you go guys! hopefully it's good and you guys like it. I'm a little bummed today cause my stupid alarm didnt wake me up this morning and i missed my act today :P sooo now i have to take it in June. Oh well, well here you go! I'll try to upload another today :)

People You SHould Check Out: 3DaysfromLove, IAmFred, IAmGeorge, xxTheDreamerxx, the_chosen_one, Georgerocks_3_2_1. And if you ever want me to read your stories just tell me and I'll check them out :)

Song of the Day: Almost Lover By A Fine Frenzy

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. Thanks guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 751 62
Things that Audra cares about: Fred. George. Her potions. Her dog. Her two other best friends, Clary and Emmeline, who are completely in love wit...
191K 9.4K 37
Waldosia: n. [Brit. wallesia] a condition characterized by scanning faces in a crowd looking for a specific person who would have no reason to be the...
11K 292 30
"I hate your lips, I hate your voice, I hate the way you walk, I hate the way you say my name, I hate your beautiful face, I hate your pretty freckle...
1.2K 58 12
[POST DH] It was that time of year again--the annual Malfoy Manor ball, celebrating the wizarding world's victory against the Dark Lord, three years...