Abuse ~Being slowly edited~

By HaydenGrey

This is Skylar Grey's twisted story.... More

"Eat your food"
Ashley & Chad
Lost
Ashleys Plan
Choices
The Call
"We can just kill her"
Plan A
Maddison & Chester
Nightmares & Blood
Chad knows everything.
Finally You Know
Rodrick A White Knight in a Dark Knight appearance
Rodericks a Demon
Is it over yet? No.
Terrible Memories and Horrid Videos
Let Me Go
The End
New Story & Authors note

Intro

4.1K 39 2
By HaydenGrey

Dedication to swimmer_nicole, because she inspired me to write stuff like this. So I hope you enjoy! :D And Shout out to ImJustImperfect my cousin :)

<<Edited>>

Prologue

The morning rays of the sun shined lightly on me. My bunny, snowball, lays peacefully next to me.

I sat up and looked around. My Home.

Now that I think about it, its been a long time since I've been home; and since this is just a dream everything about to happen is just what happened when I was home. Eating cheese puffs and sipping yummy cherry smoothies with my friends.

I petted snowball, I missed him alot.

My mother comes with my father and they hug me tight.

"We miss you Skyler..." My mother says, tears streaking down her face has she crys.

I miss my mom.

Then again I miss alot of things....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921 216 28
[Completed] [Unedited] ~Sometimes things don't go as planned. And sometimes people aren't who they claim to be. After all, looks are deceiving...
Dark House By Madi62115

Mystery / Thriller

640 4 51
*completely redone!* Skylar Slayton is a girl tired of moving around. Finally her family finds a forever home, although she discovers she liv...
495K 24.6K 46
I never imagined my perfect life being destroyed in the blink of an eye. A betrayal so deep that all hearts were nearly broken. But fate has a way...
356 34 24
Ever had a feeling your not awake, or you're stuck in a dream? Skylar faced this head on when the government decided to put all the children under th...