far from it

By marraylove

.. More

WARNING//FACECLAIMS
intro..
one..
two
four
five
Authors note..
seven
eight.
nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen..
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
Twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
Tweny-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-Two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
hm
not a update

Sixteen

7.4K 166 23
By marraylove

*𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣*
𝔸𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝟚𝟟𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪

Today was the day of storms party she was turning 4 me and Ty already finished decorating now we were just at home getting dressed.

"So wassup with you and tone" Ty asked with a smile on her face.

"What" i laughed while straightening my hair paying her no mind.

"Girl don't act dumb y'all always together and storm calling him daddy so what's really up" she said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Girl nothing if it was i'll let you know ian into that rn" i said throwing my purse over my shoulder grabbing my phone and keys.

"Yeah ok don't push him away tee"she said getting up off my bed and walking out.

"Stormi come on" i yelled waiting for her to come out of her room because i dressed her before i got myself together.

"I'm coming mommy"she said running out her room with a smile on her face.

"It's my birthday now mommy huh" she said grabbing Ty's hand walking out the door.

"Yes girl your 4 now perioddd" i said laughing a bit with Ty co-signing.

"Let me take your pics tink" Ty said to stormi while we were walking to the car.

"Awww cant belive my tink is 4"Ty cood kissing storms face causing her to mug.

"Ewww tt" storm said making us laugh then i heard my phone ring. I pulled it out my purse seeing it was tone so i answered.

"Hello" i said putting the phone to my ear and strapping storm in her car seat.

"Whea yall at" he said on the other side of the phone.

"I'm just leaving the house we be there like in 20 minutes where are you" i said getting into the driver side of my car.

"Aight" he said and hung up in my face which made me roll my eyes while pulling off. I heard Ty snickering which made me glacé at her.

"Not him stressing you out chy" she laughed.

"Girl Pleaseee the way heem do you" i said laughing and pulling into the building i rented for storms party.

"We here" storm asked bouncing in her seat.

"Yup" i said going to the backseat to get her out.

It was a candy land theme since she loved candy so much. Tone paid for everything i just rented the building.

(use yo imagination)

"You like it " i asked as i looked around and looked down at stormi who had the biggest smile on her face.

It was 2:30 the party started at 3:15 so for now we was just checking making sure everything was together and the games were in order.

"BUBBLES " ty yelled like a little child when she seen the bubble machine blowing.

Me and Ty always enjoyed kiddy stuff because we never had it while growing up. The three of us played and popped bubbles until all the kids came.

"Childish asl" Ray said walking in with the boys following behind and everybody had big bags and balloons.

"Oh hush" ty said while swinging stormi.

"Tt ray" storm screaming running into her arms smiling.

"Happy birthday moonie" she said hugging her putting three big bags infornt of her.

They all called her moonie cause she slept so much i can't explain it ifykyk.

"Damn she don't see us" pooter said with his hand over his chest acting hurt.

"Yes me see you silly" she said hugging his legs laughing and he bent to pick her up.

"Where tone at" i said while hugging pooter and then the rest after him.

"Ion know we anit that nigga mama" pooter said mushing my head.

"Heyyy girl i missed you" i said hugging lyndeja with a smile on my face.

"Girl same i've been busy so i couldn't hang like we use to" she said hugging back.

"Sup tee"heem said hugging me and mugging Ty like always.

"mimi" he called for storm putting some big bags down full of toys shoes and clothes.

"I don't know where them bags gone fit so y'all might as well drop off to my house before y'all go home" i said with a smile on my face walking off cause i sen tone coming in.

"Wassup ma" tone said giving me a side hug due to all the bags he were carrying.

"Hey stink" i said laughing cause he hated when i called him that.

"where yo clothes" he said tugging at my dress mugging.

"On me apparently" i said in a duh voice. He stared at me with low red eyes i knew he was high asl.

"Stop your making me nervous" i said pulling my dress down looking around for nothing in particular.

"I make you nervous" he chuckled throwing his arm around me and we started walking.

I wanna tounge this man down real bad i thought to myself.

"Do it then" he said laughing grabbing my chin.

"Omg you heard me bye" i said feeling embarrassed and walking off to see people starting to come it was kids running around and storm sat on a chair with a pout on her face.

"Whats round mama" i asked and bent next to her.

"Daddy's not here" she said while tears fell out her eyes.

"Yes he is look" i said pointing to tone walking to us with huge bags in his hand.

"Dadddyyyy" she yelled and ran to him hugging his legs.

"Why you crying moonie" he said putting the bags down wiping her face .

"She thought you wasn't here" i said picking the bags up putting them on the gift table.

"Come on let's get face paint yall" pooter said running around with kids i bet he never even seen before.

"Hurry up best" he yelled while kids ran around and adults talked in groups.

"We coming dang" i said grabbing storm and handing my purse to tone.

"You coming with us" i asked and he just nodded his head.

It was now 9:40 we served cake everybody went home it was not just me ty pooter and everybody cleaning up i was tired asl but stormi had so much fun. Well we all did like big ass kids.

"This the most fun i had in a long ass time" pooter said while stuffing trash in trash bags.

"Hell yeah" heem said laughing with ty on his lap.

"Nah for real we needa do this moe often" Lyndeja said smiling.

"Ouuu yess" Ty said clapping like a kid.

"Yeah we prolly had more fun then her" i said nodding my heads towards sleeping storm who was sleep on tone while he scrolled on his phone.

"Alright yall that was the last thing we can go now" i said tying the trash bag.

"My crew leggo" Ray said standing up holding lyn deja hand.
"Mutha fucka we anit yo kids" pooter said mugging.

"But ight best we gone love you" he said coming to hug me and leaving out.

"Alright love you too" i said while me and ty grabbed the gift bags and left out with heem and tone following behind us.

Stormis outfit

My outfit

Ray and lyndeja

Ty

Tone

Pooter

Heem

__________________________

Y'all i broke my ankle yesterday for the second time. I broke it in May and now July of this month i'm really going thru it 💔💔💔💔💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
95.8K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
162K 5.9K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
69.7K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...