The Titan's Gifts

By Mario432

(This is slightly different from my usual writing style but I want to improve so please give me your feedback... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
YOOOOO
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Five

1.2K 36 23
By Mario432

Amity's P.O.V

As a looked at my sunshine as she began to sob uncontrollably, I knew immediately what I had to do. 

Without even thinking, I gently wrap my arms around her waist and pull her onto my lap making sure that her ear was firmly planted on my chest so she could hear my heartbeat. I remember in a book I read once that whenever a person was having trouble calming down or is unconsolable where they can't voice their needs. A calming sound or the feeling of security helps ground them and calm them down.

So that's what I did. 

I made sure she was comfortable on my lap and had her ear directly on my chest in the area of my heart, letting her hear the soothing sound of the calm beat which is quite surprising because a moment ago it was fluttering. I gently wipe away some of the fallen tears as Luz gradually started to calm down as her loud sobs were now turning into quiet sniffling.

"Let it all out sunshine," I told her softly as I run my fingers through her fluffy hair," I'm not going anywhere."

She sniffs and hides her face in my chest as she mumbles into my chest," Y-You won't?"

I gave her a gentle smile," I won't sunshine, I promise"

"People have said to me but they lied..." Luz's grip on my night tie tightened a bit as she kept her face hidden in my chest," How do I know that you're not lying to me like the other!"

Without even thinking, I gave Luz, my sunshine, and crush, a soft kiss on the top of her head and made a small spell circle around my hand. Luz looked up at me in surprise, a massive red blush that covers her face and ears. Gods she look so adorable being all red like that but her attention shifted to the glowing magenta spell circle.

"A-Amity, what is that and why did you..."

I felt my face burn and giggled softly as I held my spell-bound hand to her," This is an everlasting oath. It is a very powerful type of magic that goes back towards the savage ages and as its name applies, it is an oath one that is bound to the magic of the titan and your own."

Luz's eyes widen and looked at my hand in surprise as I continue," And with this oath, I promise you Luz Noceda-Clawthrone that I will never leave you and that I will always be by your side no matter what."

I held out my hand to her gently and gave her a tender smile, but to my surprise, she didn't accept the oath and instead wrapped her small yet strong arms around my neck and her legs wrapping around my waist into a warm bear hug.

My mind went completely blank and my ears began to flap uncontrollably from the sudden physical affection.

'HOLY TITAN!!!' I scream internally as I felt Luz bury her face into my neck,' If this is the way I die then I will die a happy witch!!'

"You didn't have to make an oath spell Amity." I snapped out of my internal celebration as I heard Luz speak quietly," I've read about oath circles and I know that you know how dangerous they are if they're ever broken unintentionally or intentionally."

"You're right about that, but how else would've I proven that I would never break my promises to you?" I tease a bit as she just laughs quietly," Also not that I'm complaining about this amazing hug but what exactly is this hug?"

Luz's sweet laughter filled my ears and I could help but smile happily at her," It's a koala hug, I only do this to my most trusted loved ones so be honored."

I couldn't help but laugh at her silliness as I wrap my arms around my silly sunshine," You're so adorable you know that."

She pulls back a bit and grins childishly since I was really close to her, I could see the little details of her cute face. Like when she grins, you could see her adorable dimples or how her eyes shined with joy as she looked at me but what made me look at her in awe was how the moonlight made her glow under its light.

"Beautiful..."

I quickly covered my mouth but it was too late Luz heard me and she gave me a surprised look.

Luz's P.O.V

She called me beautiful...

I look at Amity and saw her covering her mouth with her hand as her ears flapped and her entire face turned into a tomato. 

'From what I've seen with her around you, she has a massive crush on you too hun...'

Momma's words echo in my head as I saw the confident, brave, and smart Amity Blight become a nervous adorable wreck from calling me beautiful. For the first time in my short life, I trusted the words of two of the most important people in my life. 

'Momma I really you were right about this...'

"You're really beautiful too Amity."

And like magic, we both felt the world slowly come to a stop. My reddish-brown eyes met with Amity's beautiful golden ones and I suddenly felt something in the air around us, familiar yet not at the same time. 

"Tell her... Be with your chosen mate, my child...."  It whispered into my ear as a bunch of the light glyphs I had brought with me activated and surround us like the stars in the sky. She looked so captivating under the light spell that I felt my entire mouth go dry.

She could sense my nervousness and gently brushes my cheek with her incredibly soft pale hand," Sunshine, are you okay?"

In my head, I was telling myself that I've heard her call me her sunshine so many times but now it feels so special yet weird. I can feel my heart wanting to escape from my chest but I swallowed down all my nerves.

I took a deep breath and gulped," A-Amity there's been something I've been w-wanting to ask for a long time now!"

Amity gave me her full undivided attention, her eyes widening a bit from my words. I clamped my eyes tightly and spoke in a hurried loud voice.

"Ithinkyourereallybeautifulwillyoupleasebemygirlfriend!!!!" 

I kept my eyes tightly closed, fearing how she would react to my confession. I could feel dread feeling my body as I just realized that I said that at once and my turning the darkest shade of red ever.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck Amity is never going to talk to me again!!  She's gonna avoid me forever now!!!'

"Luz?"

'Is it too late to move to the ankle or into the forest!!??'

"Luz??"

'Goddamnit I'm never going to be able to-'

"LUZ!!"

I snapped out of internal war and open my eyes to see that Amity has cupped my cheeks in her soft hands and her eyes were berming with small tears as a loving smile was on her beautiful face. Her ears were flapping happily as she spoke in a quiet yet gentle voice.

"My sunshine, can you tell me again but much slower?"

I nuzzle my cheek against one of her hands, feeling and enjoying their warmth as it helps calm down my nerves.

"I-I think you're really beautiful, smart, kind, and oh so talented Amity Blight! W-Well you please be my g-girlfriend?" 

"Yes!! A million times yes!!!" I felt myself tearing up as my new girlfriend starts to pepper my entire face with small loving kisses, the action making me laugh happily as my chest felt warmth like never before. 

Momma was right, Amity did feel the same way as I did and now I felt like the luckiest girl in the demon realm as my amazing girlfriend was kissing my whole face lovingly.

I never wanted this moment to end, but I spoke too soon...

"OH MY TITAN HOOT!!!! EDA SHE DID IT!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" 

Both Amity and I turn towards the familiar hooting and saw Hooty and King crying with tears of joy as momma was giving me a thumbs up from the roof!!!!

"H-HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN UP THERE!!??!?" 

Momma gave me a knowing smile and wiggles her eyebrows," The entire time kiddo, see I told you she likes you~" 

Momma looks toward Amity and gave her an innocent smile," Welcome to the family kid, but hurt my daughter and I will destroy you."

"YES, I HAVE A NEW SISTER!!!! AHHHHH!!!!" King cries as he hugs Hooty's head

Both Amity and I were tomatoes at the point but instead of being embarrassed, we just laugh at how ridiculous my family is and got up from our spot on the deck. I gently held her hand and gave her a cheerful grin, squeezing it softly.

"Ready to head back inside? I don't know about you but I want to sleep for two days." Amity giggles and kisses my cheek, making me squeak in surprise.

"Me too but I do want to cuddle my sunshine a bit." I laugh childishly and tug her arm happily towards the house.

"Cuddle party!!! I'll get Sir Otterton too!!!" Amity just grins and rolls her eyes playfully at my silliness as we both walk inside the house hand in hand.

LUMITY IS NOW CANON IN THE STORY BOIII!!!! I hope you all love the chapter I actually wrote the confession similar to how I asked my fiance out all those years ago and let me tell you. I was a wreck XD

I'll see you guys next time!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 3K 71
(Disclaimer: Heavy Language, blood, gore, underage drinking, sexual content(which means smut and some strip tease), drugs, mention of gang affiliatio...
313K 6.9K 35
//WRITTEN BEFORE SEASON 2\\ When a sleepover turns into an overstayed adventure Luz and Amity find themselves learning more about one another. Dark s...
451 14 11
When Amity was forced to cut ties with Willow and was sent away for four years of High School. In the meantime, Luz stumbled into the Demon Realm mak...
52.2K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...