Still Shots. {ERENXREADER}

Av ianhecoxluvsu

{NSFW warning for this fic!!} You sell nude photos online to pay for your expensive tuition at Paradis Univer... Mer

☆1☆
☆2☆
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
★9★-Eren.
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆13☆
☆14☆
✩15✩
☆17☆
☆18☆
☆19☆
☆20☆
★21★-Eren.
☆22☆
The end :,)
✩✩✩✩✩✩

☆16☆

1.7K 32 113
Av ianhecoxluvsu

Authors note: Early chapter! Don't really like this chapter and I'm sorry that it's so dialogue-heavy!! But please enjoy it. The next chapter comes out next Sunday! See you guys then!

Thanksgiving break was already in session. One whole month off. Thank god. I could barely keep up with work and school. But since break started, I had to prepare for my surprise with my followers. I was thinking this was the perfect time for me to shift into more videos. I was excited with all the ideas I had in mind but I knew I had to stick to one concept and deliver it perfectly. After all, they're all watching me. I feel like a lot of people would have questions pertaining to how things are behind closed doors being in an industry like this. And because I run things myself, it can get stressful, yes. But I also have control of my schedule and I never push myself to do anything I don't want to, regardless of how much attention it'll get. And it's not like I'm above that concept. It's just the thought of having someone manage what I do in a job that literally uses my body. It feels wrong. Like I should be doing that, no? It's been a couple of days since the Halloween party and I've been in contact with Eren, Sasha, and surprisingly, Mikasa the most. Eren says we should try to connect as ones that are close to him. At first, I was dreading it. But after talking to Mikasa in a bit of a personal aspect, I can get around to her. But Not just yet. I'm not one to hop into a friendship with Mikasa, especially after our...Turbulences.

I was in my room playing some music in the background as I laid out different sexy outfits for different ideas and concepts of what I wanted. I looked at them as they were splained out on my bed and tried to mix some up with others when I heard a knock on the door. It was probably Eren. I invited him over so we can talk about some things we briefed over at the party. I wanted to talk to him to see if he was serious about his proposals because I could use him for my video. And he can help me with outfits if anything. Also, I want him here just because.

I walk towards the door and unlock it before opening it. I see Eren in a sweatshirt and a coat over it, unzipped, as he wore sweats and black boots. He wore a black fitted beanie as his hair ran down his shoulders. He gives me a small smile with his lazy eyes and I give him one in exchange, letting him in. He takes his hands out of his pockets before closing the door and locking it for me.

"What are you doing?" He casually asks as he takes his coat and shoes off.

"Just trying to pick out an outfit for this video. I wanted to talk to you about it by the way," I tell him as I head back into my room. He takes off his beanie before heading into my room, following behind me. He looks over at the bed that had skimpy clothes and lingerie on it. He smirked as he stood next to me, looking at the options.

"I think you should try them all on so I can get a better opinion on them," He flirtatiously jokes. I scoff before looking at him.

"Okay let's make these decisions later. Come," I tell him as I lead him out of my room and to the dining table. He sits down and I sit on the other chair by him. He leans back and splains his legs open as he relaxes on the chair. He sniffles from the cold weather. His nose and ears were red.

"Yeah," He tells me. I look at him before speaking.

"At the party, we talked about how you were willing to be in a video of mine. Were you serious about that or were you drunk?" I ask him. He smiles at me before answering.

"I was serious. I still am. Why? Is that offer taken?" He asks me. I shake my head.

"No. I just wanted to ask because I want you to be in my video for my followers," I tell him. He looks at me before chuckling.

"You really want me to? Seriously?" He asks for confirmation. I nod.

"Yeah. Do you want to?" I ask him. He smiles at me again before sniffling.

"Have sex with you on camera? I'd be dumb not to say yes. But what do I get?" He asks me. I smile at him.

"Glad you asked, business partner. You get half of the profit from that video and promotions and you can't show your face during it either. So you can-"

"Wear a mask like you?" He asks, teasing. I smile at him as he finished my sentence.

"Right. Or we can angle the camera where your head doesn't even show. I'd also pay you at an hourly rate when we are working," I tell him. He nods slowly at the information before speaking.

"What if I want to show my face?" He asks me. I look at him, confused.

"Like what if I didn't mind showing my face?" He adds to the question. I scoff before responding.

"That's a hard no. That'd make shit too complicated. So no," I tell him. 

"How would that be complicated?" He asks me. I look at him before rolling my eyes.

"Your friends watch my content so then they'll think that you're the man for having sex with me but then your girl friends will think you're an ass for fucking some pornstar when you're fucking with me and then my followers will look for you and talk about you more than me and this isn't the Eren show," I tell him. He chuckles.

"Right. You just need my body then?" He asks me, sounding harsh. I sigh.

"You make it sound so clean cut. It's not that black and white. I want to have sex with you. And I want to do this video too so I want you to do it with me. Plus, we kind of aren't allowed to fuck other people according to you, right?" I ask him. He looks away, half-convinced.

"I don't wanna wear a mask so just cut off my face or whatever. But I'll agree under one condition," He tells me. I look at him, suspicious. He smiles.

"What is it?" I ask him cautiously. He leans into the table and faces me. He moves a strand of hair from my face before caressing my cheek.

"We film a personal video. Just for us. No masks, no movie lighting, no cut offs," He tells me. My tongue dances around my mouth before I let out a breathy chuckle. I look at him as he watches me.

"You want a sex tape?" I ask him for clarification. He smirks at me before licking his lips.

"Yeah, why not? I'd enjoy that," He tells me. I look at him, jokingly.

"That's not gonna happen," I shut him down. He looks at me, confused.

"How come?" He asks me.

"Because it'd be too familiar to what I do. What if people find the video and then compare the birthmarks or the hair or something?" I ask, paranoid. Eren chuckles at my cautious thoughts before responding.

"No one will see it, psycho. I told you, it's just for us. Do you trust me?" He asks me. I look at him before giving a face that answers his question. He scoffs.

"You don't?" He asks. I sigh before getting up and going into my kitchen.

"I didn't think this was the conversation we were gonna have...It's not that I don't trust you. I just need to warm up to the idea of something like that," I tell him. He gets up and slowly follows behind me in the kitchen.

"What's the difference if it's for you or not?" He asks me.

"The difference is that It's something that doesn't pay me and it shows my face. That feels too close to home Eren. I hide my face when I work because I don't want those two parts of me to intertwine. It feels weird. Like I wouldn't do that but Riley wouldn't hesitate," I tell him. He chuckles.

"You are Riley. I think you're trying to convince yourself that you're not a sex freak. Which isn't a big deal. I respect that you don't want to mix your personal life into your job. But I think everything behind that is all you. The only difference between Riley and you is a mask. That's it," He tells me. I look at him before sighing. 

"Fine. I trust you. I'll agree to your conditions," I tell him. He smiles before leaning into me and grabbing my hips. He kisses me as he rubs on me. I step back and walk away.

"Outfits now," I redirect him before going into my room. As we look at the options he looks at me nervously before looking away. My eyebrows crease curiously before looking at him.

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" I lightheartedly ask him. He chuckles before putting his hands nervously in his pockets. I watch his body as I take a step back to look at him better.

"You want us to get to know each other better and shit. I get that. So I'm asking you on a date. Like a real one with dressing up and dinner and shit," He tells me. I look at him for a moment before laughing.

"That's it? You fuck like a pro but you're pissing yourself to ask someone on a date? You're weird," I tease him. He nudges me.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh all you want. I don't usually do this shit so I don't know how it goes," He tells me. I chuckle.

"Okay. Well, I accept. So where are you taking me? Or is it a surprise?" I ask him. He shrugs his shoulders.

"I haven't figured out that shit. I gotta talk to Zeke before I can make a solid plan," He tells me. My eyebrows creased.

"Is he your guardian or something?" I ask him, teasing him.

"Very funny. We run a business with my dad since you forgot. I don't know if he's gonna need me," He tells me. I nod as I start to put the clothes away.

"Hm...What kind of business do you guys run?" I ask him.

"Imports and exports. Just stuff," He keeps it short. I nod.

"What's it called?" I ask.

"JMA. Jeager Medical Associations. We deliver shit to hospitals and take exports from other places to distribute them," He explains. I nod.

"That's cool actually. So why are you always away for weeks at a time then? What kind of job do you do there that requires that much of your time?" I pry. He looks at me before grabbing my face gently and kissing me passionately. He looks at me with a calm smirk.

"Careful. Ignorance is bliss you know," He tells me calmly before walking out of my room and into my kitchen to look around my cabinets.

I was always curious about where Eren worked and how he was gone for weeks at a time. Like why are his friends so okay with it? What takes up all that time? Why did he come back beat up last time? Was it really a bar fight? I hear Eren's phone buzz on my bed as it faced down. I look down the hall and saw he was still occupied so I grabbed his phone and looked at the message. It was from his brother.

Zeke

He's still pretty pissed about last time. Says you can make it up to him by getting rid of his dirty laundry. I said that was too harsh but choice is yours.

I stop what I'm doing and watch Eren as he rummaged through my fridge.

"You have nothing here. How are you alive? How do you keep that ass fat?" He jokes. I don't react though. I held his phone as I slowly approached him. I handed him his phone.

"Your brother texted you," I tell him. He looks at his phone before looking back at me, more stern.

"Did you read it?" He asks me with a more serious tone. I gulp before responding.

"I...Might've glanced at it," I tell him. He lets out a groan and a sigh almost immediately. He rushed to put his things back on.

"Okay so tell me what's going on then? Dirty laundry? Pissed about before? What happened?!" I urgently ask as he puts his shoes on. I block the door.

"Y/n move," He tells me. I shake my head.

"...No," I nervously responded. He sighs before going into my room and taking his beanie that he almost forgot.

"Eren what the fuck are you involved in?!" I shouted at him. He rushed at me and slammed his hands on the door behind me. I flinch as he leaned over me angrily. His breath can be heard between us. I look at him, shocked.

"...Keep it down...And let me go," He whispered to me. I looked at him as I breathed shakily.

"...If I let you leave, don't bother taking me out. Don't even bother seeing me or hearing from me again," I tell him. He steps back from the door before looking at me, with a blank face.

"...WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He screams at me. My eyes widened at his sudden rage. I was frozen in fear for a moment before sighing.

"What makes you think you have the right to know what the fuck happens in my life?!" He lowers his tone, still loud.

"Because I saved it you fucking idiot. I was the only one there for you when you were beat up and strung out. No one fucking cared but me. I forgave you when you made my life miserable. And then you wanna take me out and do shit with me and not expect to get concerned? Not to mention I could be put in danger because of whatever you got going on. And you're here, screaming at ME?!" I rhetorically ask as I let my anger out suddenly. I stop myself before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

"...If you raise your voice more than half a fucking octave of your normal voice one more time Eren I swear to fucking god you're gonna be meeting him," I calmly threaten him. He looks at me more composed before speaking.

"...I need you to move out of my way Y/n," He states calmly. I watched him for a moment before slowly stepping out of the way.

"Walk out. Go ahead," I encourage him as he walks to the door. He held the doorknob for a moment. He stood there for a moment. I watched him. He looked back at me before letting the knob go and turning to me, facing me. He sighs as he slides his body down the door and sat on the floor before snatching his beanie. He looked up at me.

"...Do you trust me?" I ask him quietly. He bit his lip, troubled, before looking away and taking a deep breath. I slowly sit down on the floor, facing him. I cross my legs and watched him. It was silence until he spoke.

"...I run a certain part of the company. It's an underground ring...Like a drug ring...I wasn't involved in any of that shit until he came up with it and threw me in charge because he couldn't be bothered...And I'm gone for weeks doing bullshit and running this stupid thing because no one listens to anyone but me so I have to babysit grown men to do their jobs...I got beat up because I threatened him." He states.

"Who?" I ask for clarification.

"My dad. Long story. I'm not gonna get into it," He tells me. I watched him as he expressed everything.

"And Mikasa and Armin-"

"They know. Yeah. They're the only ones that know. Mikasa was so attached to me because of the shit that happened to her. Because of my dad..." He tells me with a tang of sadness. I gulped at his statement. I felt a rush of guilt. Like I had completely disregarded her because I thought she was just jealous. I licked my lips casually.

"So you defend her and protect her from him then. That explains a lot..." I tell him. He looks at me.

"Don't feel guilty for what went down between you two. She was in the wrong about you. And you knowing this doesn't change that," He tells me. I looked at him for a moment before nodding.

"Okay...So what now? Do you kill people?" I ask him. He looks at me.

"Don't ask shit like that," He tells me. I nod, moving on. But I feel like that answers my question enough for me.

"You know now," He tells me. I gulp again before looking at him.

"Yeah...And I'm not gonna tell anyone about this shit by the way. Your secret is safe with me. I'd just rather have context so I understand you better," I tell him. He smirks.

"So this is what you mean by getting to know each other?" He jokes. I chuckle before crawling towards him and sitting beside him. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for threatening you by the way... I didn't mean it," I tell him. He nods before chuckling.

"Nah you're good. I thought it was kind of sexy, not gonna lie," He tells me. I nudge him as I chuckled.

"Oh, by the way, I like that white set. Wear it for the video," He tells me. I look at him.

"The lingerie right? I was thinking that too. I saw you eyeing it," I tell him. He smiles at me before leaning in and kissing me. I hear a vibration that causes us to part lips. He reaches in his pocket to pick it up.

"What?" He asks, annoyed. 

"Did you get my text? What's your answer?" I hear faintly on the phone.

"I got it. That's fine I don't care. But I told you I can't be over there. I got a date," He tells him. I hear a chuckle over the phone.

"With who? You don't do dates," He replies.

"Someone you might meet if you behave," He jokes with Zeke. Zeke chuckles again.

"Right. Well don't get her pregnant and behave," He hangs up. He looks at me as I chuckle.

"Speaking of pregnant, you took the pill, right?" He asks me. I nod.

"Yeah. No baby Jaegers from me," I tell him. He puts his hand on my stomach playfully.

"Awe why not? You should be happy to be of child with me," He jokes. I push him as I stand up.

"Very funny. Don't even speak that shit into existence. I'd kill myself," I tell him. He scoffs.

"Ouch?" He jokes as he stands up. I go into my living room and sit down on the couch. Eren stands behind me and leans down, his head on my shoulder.

"This doesn't change anything, right? Like you don't think I'm dangerous, right?" He asks me. I sigh before responding.

"No, I don't think you're dangerous. But I am worried about your safety. I guess that's natural. I bet Mikasa and Armin feel the same. But I trust you. So don't die or get horribly injured because then I'd have to take care of you for the rest of our lives," I lightheartedly joke. He chuckles before kissing the top of my head and hopping over the couch, sitting next to me. I was on my phone, tweeting and posting some stories. Eren peered and watched me as I was switching from app to app to promote my video.

"We need to take pictures for it by the way. Like promotion photos," I tell him. He relaxes as he puts his arm over me on the couch.

"Okay. I know a photographer. Do you want me to call him?" He asks me. I look at him.

"Well he can't know who I am," I tell him. He nods and smiles before responding.

"I'll call him later today but remind me. I forget sometimes," He tells me. I nod before facing him and putting my legs over his casually. He looks at me.

"When am I gonna meet your mom? Or any family member?" I ask him. He chuckles at my sudden question before answering.

"Okay well, first off, my mother is dead. So you can meet her at her grave if that's enough for you," He jokes. I put my hands over my face, embarrassed.

"..I'm sorry-"

"Don't be. You aren't a mind reader," He lightheartedly tells me.

"Okay but your brother. All your other friends met him before. How about this friend right here?" I point at myself. He scoffs.

"You'll meet him when he's not up my ass about everything all the time. He's annoying as hell. Why are you so eager to meet a family member of mine? Are we getting married?" He jokes. I lightly punch his arm. 

"No! I'm just curious and I'm not scared to ask to meet your family. That doesn't make this official or anything. So don't get scared," I tell him. He laughs at my statement.

"I don't think I'm the scared one here," He tells me. I look at him, comically confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"I mean I'd make it official in a heartbeat. You're just too pussy," He makes fun of me. I chuckle. He gets up and adjusts himself before leaning down and giving me a soft kiss.

"What's the occasion?" I ask him, curious. He smirks.

"I gotta go. Got some work to do. I'll text about our date though," He tells me. I give him a small smile and nodded as I stood sitting down. He walks to the door and opens it.

"Can we have sex soon?" He jokes across the room.

"For sure," I sarcastically reply. He closes the door behind him before Sasha calls me. I pick up.

"Hello?" I answer.

"What are you doing?" She asks me casually.

"I was just with Eren but he left. Why?" I ask.

"Did you guys fuck again?" She asks curiously. I chuckled at her sudden question before answering.

"Yeah, tons of it," I sarcastically reply. I hear her laugh through the phone.

"I wanna hang out. I'm bored out of my mind. I was thinking of throwing a party but that gets too repetitive. I wanna do something fun and out of the box. So come help me figure that out," She tells me. I was thinking for a moment before responding.

"I got it! Why don't we go on a vacation? Out of the country. You have your passport?" I ask her.

"Yeah but I don't have the money. I couldn't afford a round trip," She tells me.

"So let's round up all the friends and split everything separately so the bill is less hefty on you and anyone else. Somewhere hot!" I excitingly tell her.

"That sounds fun! Where are you thinking then?" She asks me. I ponder again for a moment before responding.

"Bora Bora? The Dominican Republic?" I ask rhetorically.

"Oh wow! Okay then let's have the gang meet up for dinner tonight and we can talk about it!" Sasha tells me.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Jenks?" I ask her.

"Yeah. See ya!" She hangs up. Before I put my phone down I hear the group chat buzz.

Sasha

Is everyone free today to meet up at jenks? Me and y/n wanna talk to u guys abt something exciting!!

Jean

u guys are pregnant? i knew it

Y/n

yeah we r gonna be the best moms to our little sasha y/n hybrids

Armin

LOL

Connie

damn Eren looks like y/n replaced you LMAO

Eren

nuh uh

Jean

wait replaced eren?? y/n ur fw eren?

Y/n

ya

Sasha

okay fr fr, everyone come to jenks at like 5. send and emoji if ur going

Armin

😇

Jean

👅

Connie

😈

Reiner

🤣

Eren

🫡

Mikasa

🫣

Annie

i'm coming

Bertholdt

😱

Marco

🥲

After the confirmation of Jenks, I set my phone down to shower and clean up my apartment a bit. I think a trip will be fun for all of us. A new place that we all experience for the first time together will bring us together way more.I was actually pretty excited to bring the idea up. It also gives a chance to get to know everyone else in a more personal sense. I wanted to make an effort. Or at least let them see that I'm not there just for Sasha and Eren. I wanna make them feel as comfortable as they made me feel. So even if they can't pay for it, I will. They deserve that much for taking me in and making me feel at home.

I pull into the parking lot of Jenks and get out. I see Sasha and Connie with the others, waiting outside for everyone so that we can all go in together. I approach them and they all turned and smiled at me.

"Eren's girl!" Connie pokes fun at me. I flick his forehead.

"I have a name, dick biscuit," I playfully insult him.

"Who are we waiting for?" I ask them.

"Armin, Jean, and Eren," Mikasa tells me. I nod.

"So, you and Eren? You guys together?" Reiner asks.

"Nah. We're just taking things slow. Just seeing each other right now," I tell him. They nod.

"Our babies would be cuter than you guys' babies," Sasha comments. I chuckle.

"Slow down with the babies. We aren't getting married," I tell Sasha. She chuckles as she holds my arm and leans on my shoulder.

"Who's holding my girl?" I hear Eren joke. I turn around and look at him as he approaches us. He playfully pushes Sasha's head away and off of me as he wraps his arm around me.

"Am I the last one?" He asks casually.

"Nah. Sorry we're late," Jean approaches the group with Armin. Armin waves happily at us. We smile back at him.

"Took you guys long enough," Sasha complains.

"We're like five minutes late," Eren chuckles. We all walk into the restaurant together and get seated. The seat order from one end to the other in a huge booth: Eren, me, Sasha, Connie, Annie, Mikasa, Bertholdt, Marco, Jean, Armin, and Reiner.

Once we ordered our drinks and looked at the menus, Sasha and I looked at each other excitingly.

"What's the news ladies?!" Connie shouts at us, excited. We laugh before announcing our proposal.

"Well I called Y/n earlier today and I told her we should do something fun and out of our boxes," Sasha tells the group before looking at me.

"I was thinking that we go on a vacation out of the country. Like Bora Bora or The Dominican Republic. We'd rent out a place for a week and just chill for Thanksgiving break. We'd be back the week after we get there. We can split the funds between all of us so it's cheaper," I tell everyone. Everyone looks at each other, talking about it. Eren looks at me before whispering in my ear.

"What about our video?" He asks me.

"We can do the photoshoot this weekend and film it before we leave. I'd upload it when we get there and then we can do our little video there," I whisper back. He smirks at me before nodding, agreeing.

"I'm getting excited thinking about fucking you again," He whispers back in my ear. I glance at his lap as I saw his bulge. I chuckle before nudging him.

"Behave," I tell him with a smile.

"How much would it be? Have you guys done the math?" Reiner asks us. We shake our heads.

"We just came up with this. But if you guys can't afford it then I can cover the small shit. I just need you guys to pay for your tickets," I tell them.

"Yeah and I'll help out too. I think it sounds fun so everyone should go," Eren tells us.

"I'll crunch the numbers when I go home and I'll let you guys know but for now, just pack for a week," I tell everyone.

"Wait we haven't decided where to go yet. Hands up for Bora Bora," Sasha announces. The majority raises their hands.

"Bora Bora it is," I say to everyone. 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

11.3K 386 32
This is my last Fan Fic using AOT Characters --------------------------------------------------- Eren Jeager (16) is a Smart Student who attends High...
185K 3.7K 28
𝘦.𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳
426 50 52
After graduating from Attack Junior High, Eren Jaeger was heading down to a path of success with his music and band. He had it all-the smoking hot gi...
32.9K 1.1K 33
You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over the past couple of months with Mikasa A...