pinjra khoobsurti ka

By AsraFathima1

sana's beauty creates trouble in her life. wat happen if sid obsession increases towards Sana. Will he allow... More

❣️ Chapter 1 ❣️
❣️Chapter 2 ❣️
❣️Chapter 3 ❣️
❣️Chapter 4 ❣️
❣️Chapter 5 ❣️
❣️ Chapter 6 ❣️
❣️ Chapter 7 ❣️

prologue

774 50 8
By AsraFathima1

Sidharth shukla - A 25 years handsome hunk. A business man owns a diamond business. Loves his mom. Lives in Mumbai with his mom. Owns a big business in Asia.

Rita shukla - A sweet and kind hearted lady. Loves her son alot. Supports him in his career. Wants to get his son married. She loves kushal as her own son.

Kushal - orphan and best friend of sidharth. Loves Rita maa like his own mother.

Shehnaaz gill - A 23 years cute girl. Loves her family alot. Studying in college. Want to become doctor. Her beauty makes her fall in problem. Has a elder sister Aarti  who hates her because of her beauty. She loves her elder sister even if she hates her.

Pammi gill - mother of sana and Aarti. Loves her both daughters. 

Santokh gill - father of sana and Aarti. Loves his both daughters.

Aarti gill - Dusky skin girl. Elder  Sister of sana and daughter of pammi and santokh. She hates sana because of her beauty. She believes because of sana beauty she gets rejection in marriage proposal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 50K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
10.7M 248K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
341K 39.4K 27
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
364K 27.7K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...