๐Œ๐€๐’๐๐”๐„๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐๏ฟฝ...

By LovelyRoseBlossomm

"๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๏ฟฝ... More

~DISCLAIMER~
~AESTHETICS~
~PLAYLIST~
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
LAST NOTE
HAPPY ENDING

XI

117 5 2
By LovelyRoseBlossomm

🎶Black Atlass-Fantasy:—:Isak Danielson-Power🎶
~KAI~
(-mature content-)

"You can't even imagine how much I missed you." I whispered as I took a deep breath taking her scent in. After so many years she was finally next to me. In my arms and it felt amazing.

I knew what I did. I made it harder for her to kill me now cause of feelings. She was accepting them as I was accepting mine. I knew I couldn't kill her from the moment I saw her but I also know Athena. She is and always was determined about what she does, she always did her work right and on time.

She looked up at me as she was laying on my chest covered in blanket that literally looked like a drape from some expensive kind of material. Her emerald eyes shined in the light of the moon as they were staring into mine.

"You're making it hard for me Kai." Thena said and buried her head into my chest. I put my hand on her hair and stroked them, slowly.

"I'm sorry. I just wouldn't be able to let you kill me before I would tell you what I feel and before tasting your lips one last time." I said twirling her hair as she smiled at me and leaned down to my lips again.

Small peck worked like a charm for me to bring her closer to me. Her lips are addicting, they're so plump and kissable, oh my god. My mind gets all hazy when they're on mine. I sat her on my lap her pussy pressing against my lower stomach. Fuck.

We pulled away after few and then she just smiled, smile turned into giggles and giggles turned into full on smile, her pearly teeth shinning at me as she was smiling. Oh so big with her dimples popping out.

"What's so funny?" I asked looking at her confused. She closed her eyes and shook her head mumbling that it's nothing.

"Nothing." Thena said and then again that smile. I squeezed her thighs making her look down at me. Fuck she is so beautiful.

"Tell me." I demanded softly as I squeezed her thighs making her throb against my lower stomach. Oh Jesus Christ I'm getting hard again.

"Remember our first time?" She asked me with smile. I smiled back at her as the memory started to play in my head.

________________
~FLASHBACK~
(8 years ago)

Me and Thena walked out of the elevator after one long mission. We were both muddy and covered in bruises and blood. I threw mine and her bag on the floor and then walked into kitchen where I put my phone and other things.

Me and Thena were quiet throughout the whole ride home. We were both exhausted with headaches. She had her arm scratched by knife a little after the fight the guys put on us, but the mission was successful.

I heard Thena open the bedroom door and then close them. Even if we live together and date for two months we haven't had sex yet. I wasn't persuading her into it and she wasn't persuading me into anything either, especially due to my past and I respected her for it.

I had a wound on my shoulder so I went to clean it into a bathroom before going to shower and then bed. I closed the door behind me and pulled out the first aid kid out of the cabinet before taking my shirt off. I heard the door open behind me so I looked up into mirror.

Thena stood there, her hair now out of her ponytail, framing her face. She was out of her suit now in her panties and sport bra. She looked so fucking beautiful.

She walked up to me and extended her hands so I could put first aid kit into them. Once she had in her hands she hopped up on a counter and I stepped between her legs so she could patch up my shoulder. This small action of affection was so innocent yet so sexy.

She opened the kit and then started to clean my wound. First with wet towel and then with alcohol. It stung making me grab her things and squeeze them as I bit my lip to stop myself from groaning.

It fucking stings.

"Hey, are you okay?" Thena stopped to ask me. I looked at her face that held concern. I just shook my head and motioned her to continue but only thing she did was put the rag away and touched my face making me slightly flinch.

I felt her warm hands on my face as my eyes were closed. I felt so fucking emotional for no reason, maybe it was because the mission was hard or maybe it was cause we almost failed and without Athena I would probably die there. I felt my eyes getting teary as Athena lifted my face up.

"Open your beautiful eyes for me, please." She said gently as her hand stroked my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and then looked into her green ones that help sympathy.

She shook her head and then pulled me by my shoulders towards her, hugging me. My head dropped against her shoulder as I welcomed her natural violet scent. Her body was warm against mine as she was hugging me, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed her presence.

She pulled away and took my face into her warm hands again as she brought me closer. Her lips touched mine, we slowly started to make out as our lips were moving in a perfect harmony. I carefully run my tongue across her lip, asking for entrance which I gained. My hands went to her hips as our tongues were battling against each other.

I brought her closer to me absolutely forgetting about the pain in my shoulder. Her legs wrapped around my waist as her arms wrapped around my neck. She tipped her head back as my lips found her neck. Fuck she is so beautiful. I started to suck on her neck as she was playing with my hair, biting her bottom lip with closed eyes.

My hands traveled to her small waist as I moved down with my mouth. I stopped at her breasts area where I looked at her to confirm if I can continue, which I could. Athena raised her arms so I could take her sport bra off. I latched my mouth on her hard nipple, sucking on it and then released with pop. She let out a soft moan as I was making hickeys on her chest and sucking on her nipples.

I could feel my cock being as hard as rock as it was sticking against material of my boxers and pants I still had on myself. I wasn't sure about sex with Athena since we never did it together. Both me and Thena weren't virgins, of course not. She was always the hottest in the school and I was the bad boy that every girl wanted, but me and her never did it together and I knew that if she would say no I would stop immediately and rather do myself off then make her uncomfortable.

I was slowly moving down from her breasts to her stomach making me kneel in front of her, now looking up at her through my lashes. I feel like a submissive bitch but who cares. Certainly not me when I'm kneeling in front of a literal goddess of war and beauty.

Who wouldn't turn submissive for her?

"Can I? If not just tell me and we can stop." I said as I touched her thighs. They were smooth as satin and warm as sunny summer days as I was moving my hands up and down her thighs to keep contact.
Not just the physical one but the emotional too since I was looking into her deep emerald green eyes with such a passion and love that not even I could believe it.

I knew I loved Athena and I liked her and her fierce personality since the day I met her and after me and her started working  and living together I knew I loved her.

She gave me a nod and I kissed her thigh.

"Words love." I said against her thigh as I was slowly kissing them, making her whimper.

"Yes you can." Athena said firmly with breathy tone as I moved my lips closer to her wet center. I kissed her inner thigh right next to her center and then slowly pulled her panties to the side, not taking them off yet.

I slid my finger in between her wet folds while looking into her eyes. She was so fucking wet, only for me. The thought of it made me even harder. She let out a soft whimper when I brushed my finger against her clit. I kissed her thigh one more time before I licked her wet pussy savoring her taste on my tongue. I sucked on her clit as I was eating her out as a starved man.

She grabbed a fist full of my hair pulling me closer to her, I grabbed her ass to bring her closer to me as I stuck my tongue into her wet entrance. Her moans were a music to my ears, grunt escaped my lips as she pulled my hair so hard to the point where I felt slight pang of pain but that disappeared as soon as I remembered I'm the one that is making her feel this way, however cocky it sounds.

She was throbbing as she came on my tongue. I continued to suck on her clit making her moan louder to the point where she was almost screaming. I mentally pat myself on head for making my apartment soundproof cause every living soul except for me, who will hear those noises will be a dead man.

Within two minutes she came again even harder. I licked her clean and then stood up occupying her lips with mine. My fingers slid down her thigh and then into her pussy. Easily I slid in two fingers making her moan into my mouth.

My fingers were easily going in and out of her, she threw her head back as I curled my fingers inside of her. I moved my mouth to her neck as I felt her folds squeeze my fingers, feeling as she reached her climax. I pulled them out of her and brought them to her lips to taste how delicious her pussy is.

She moaned as she tasted herself. I wasn't feeling sad anymore or disappointed, I was so turned on I couldn't even act normally. I pulled her panties down as she slid off of the counter and threw them somewhere in the room. She gasped as I put her bare ass on marble counter but she stopped me making me confused.

She hopped off the counter and switched our positions making me lean against it. She was naked as she slowly slid her hands down my body and then kneeled in front of me making me look up at the ceiling.

She looked up at me through her lashes as I looked down at her. Of fuck me.

"Is this okay? Can I continue?" Athena asked me and I just nodded cause if I would say anything in this state I would sound so fucking desperate it wouldn't be even funny.

She smirked at me as she touched my pants looking up at me as she started to unbuckle them.

"Words. Love." She said with seductive smile that would bring any man to their knees, and I was one of them.

"Yes, please. You can continue." I breathed out, looking down at her. Fuck she is so beautiful on her knees.

She smiled up at me and then pulled my pants all the way down. My boxers went next. She licked the pre cum of the tip of my cock and I shivered as I was looking into her eyes. Athena licked the base of my cock to the tip before taking me into her wet mouth making me moan.

My eyes rolled back as she started to bob her head back and forth taking my cock, oh so good. My hands gripped the counter as she moved faster, what she couldn't reach with her mouth she stroked with her hands.

"Fuck, you're taking me so good. Such a good girl." I moaned out as her eyes slowly filled with tears with my cock hitting the back of her mouth.

I felt as if I was in heaven while the devil in disguise herself was pleasuring me in the most unholy kind of way. Her mouth was so warm and nice, oh my fucking god.

She slowly started to slow down just to tease me and tell me that she is in control. Yes you are baby but not as big control as I'm. I grabbed her hair wrapping them around my hand before I started to guide her head to take me deeper making me throw my head back as I moaned and grunted.

I didn't wanted to cum into her mouth yet I couldn't hold it in. I released her hair, for her to find her own speed as my body started to shake. Moan escaped my lips as I shot my load into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around the tip of my cock as sucked the last drops of my cum before she swallowed.

Good girl.

She stood up from the ground, both of us naked in the bathroom. I grabbed her by her waist and brought her closer to me kissing her lips. It's time to be more gentle now. I grabbed her hips and wrapped her legs around my waist walking out of the bathroom into my bedroom. I didn't care our bodies were sweaty and still probably dirty, all I could think about was us, bed, sex.

So I did that.

I put her into center of my bed, fuck that, our bed. My moves weren't rushed, I wanted her to feel safe and for her to enjoy it. I reached into my bedside table and pulled out a box with condoms that I kept there. No baby zone in here, not yet.

I looked at her silently asking her for permission before I do anything. I always need to have a consent before I do anything to anyone, maybe I didn't get the chance as a child but I want others to have it.

"Don't worry, you can do whatever you want, okay? Tonight I'm yours, do whatever you want if I will feel uncomfortable I will let you know. Okay?" Athena said as she held my face, caressing my cheek. I nodded my head before I slipped the condom on my already hard cock.

I was holding eye contact with her as I slid the tip of my cock between her lips and then into her wet entrance. She moaned out as I slid my cock into her deeper. I grabbed her hand and laced our fingers together as I slowly thrusted into her, slow but deep. My lips found hers again, she hooked her legs around my hips as I slowly picked up my speed moving away from her mouth now kissing her neck, slowly sucking on it, leaving marks.

It was just us as the moon was shinning brightly into our bedroom as a full moon was lighting up the sky along with stars. Our moans and grunts filled up the room that was silent just moments ago. We were one like two perfect pieces of puzzle. Her back was arching into my chest as I was slowly picking up my speed with each thrust.

The feeling was so fucking euphoric and sensual, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold myself back anymore. This night connected me and Athena even more then before and it made me realize how much of a deep feelings I have for her and how I never ever want to disappoint her or let her go. She was my soulmate that universe send into my life first as my rival and enemy, then my partner in crime later my friend or even best friend and now my love and partner not just in crime but also in relationship.

"I think I love you." I said against her skin as my head was resting against her shoulder.

"I think the feeling is mutual." Athena said into my ear in breathy tone as her hand squeezed mine. She closed her eyes as I angled her the way I would be able to thrust deeper into her. She slid her hand towards her pussy slowly stroking her clit making her breathe faster as she soon reached her high.

I kept my pace as my own high was coming. Cumming two times in one night, good job. I kissed her lips as I released my load into condom making her cum one last time that night.

Even if this wasn't my first rodeo it felt different with Athena. I was more emotionally connected to her and it felt amazing. I felt safe during sex and after it and it was the best feeling ever. Before her of course I fucked few times but I always felt more used for my body cause the girls always just added me to their body count but this felt different.

I felt safe and I loved the feeling of security. I can't let her go, not now, not ever.

She is the one I want she is the one I love and I won't let her go.

Never.

__________

A/n: hello my beautiful loves, I'm so so sorry for being inactive but I wanted to experience my last few weeks of summer to fullest and I did and school is starting in a week OMG it went so fast. I hope you liked this I worked on it without any pause for good 2 days even if I started to write it like two weeks ago.
Thank you so much for all the reads and votes on this book and my other ones as crimson angels that is hitting high numbers, y'all are amazing.

Love you all and don't forget to comment an vote
See y'all in next chapter

-your RoseBlossomm<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.4K 10
๐™ž ๐™–๐™ข ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™. ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜. ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™... ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜. โ™ช โค๏ธŽหš.เฟเพ‚ใ€‚ ...
11.4K 450 7
โค๏ธ Completed AND TAKEN DOWN โค๏ธ She is smiling looking at the sky while sitting there in the floodlight of the moonlit night. She loves to come and si...
5.9K 232 12
๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž. ๐‡๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ...