Everything started after that...

By inaavadanii

Gia Kim, her parents are divorced, her mother finds a new guy that he's the boss of Mercedes at F1. Gia and H... More

Characters
Something new
The dinner
That draw
The party
Meet again
Our talk
Lucky race
Scared to confess
Plan
After the Canada Race
Thinking about us
The rain
Birthday
Panic attack
Perfect date
Tomorrow i will go
Leave
Realised
Talking with the past
Falling apart
Boxing and race
Don't try to balance things
Again at the paddock
Autograph
Minho will leave
Ha-Kun with his girlfriend
Draw again
Race
Anthoine Hubert
See you again
Back home
Something worse
Forget him
Therapist
They need you
You, again
Fight
My last pain
If you knew...
Awake
We
Together
In the stars
Again at the therapist
They meet again
They are so cute together
You hate him because you still love him
You are with me now

Creating your own destiny

158 2 0
By inaavadanii

Gia:
After all my thoughts. I was looking in photos when I was very young, then I saw a photo of me with my boxing gloves. The it hit me, I rembered that my uncle. My mom's brother, has a boxing place, a boxing school. And I did 12 years of boxing, i took my Mercedes jacket and I went to my uncles, maybe I can work there, if drawing can't make money soon, maybe this can make money. I was in front of the building that spend the most of my childhood there. I went to to my uncle's office.
"Long time no see!" Said Duri( that's his name)
"Why you always say this when we have a family meeting? Did you watch too much American movies?"
"Yeah.... What are up to, you didn't show up since you left"
"Well I'm here to fight, I need money, I can be a trainer for your students"
"Well, it isn't a bad idea, you want for a long time or for a short time to work here?"
"Short time"
"Do you want to show you around?"
"Yeah"
Me and Duri we were walking around and then we saw the ring, it was a big one.
"Thank you that you camed, I needed someone, after my best friend took all my money, and ran off, it was really hard to work all alone" said Duri.
"But you guys shared this company?"
"Yes, and one day, I saw all the money gone, he betrayed me"
"That's sucks"
"Many people had betrayed me, one of them is your dad"
"Yeah.... Boxing is my only way to be alive, even though it hit me, at least I have money to eat"
"Gia, tomorrow at 10.am here, ok?"
"Yes"
"See you soon"
"Bye"
I was in the ring. I will have a new begging, I went home. Very quietly, I went to sleep, for the next day, I'm very prepared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 3K 102
Y/n has never had much of a family, it was always her best friend Jules and after the accident the Leclerc's took her in. Falling short of her promis...
189K 2.7K 42
Isabella Zilber lives with her brother and he starts taking her on the track with him. She immediately falls in love with formula 1. Thaťs where she...
102K 2.6K 45
Two people, separate souls, equal affiliations Destined to be together eventually... Pierre Gasly, Alpine Driver, Grand Prix Winner Francesca Lewis...
516K 13.8K 76
Jamie's boyfriend breaks up with her the day she arrives in Monaco to start her new job with the Alpha Tauri racing team as their photographer. How d...