Lucky race

Gia:
Comes the day. The RACE DAY!!! Me and Minho we are soo happy and exited. We woke up at 6 am dressed up and went to paddock. Everything was prepared. I really want to see Pierre before the race, but maybe he's busy. Me and Minho and mom were watching the race from were Toto sees the race. Mom was holding my hand soo hard.
"Mom.... You're holding my hand to tight"
"Ohh, I'm sorry"
"Don't be, but why did you holding my hand so tight?"
"I have many emotions, I hope to win this race"
"Me too"
I lied, I hope to win Pierre than Lewis or George. I don't have nothing with them, but I love Pierre more than them. After some time and some fights and speed. Max 1st, Sergio 2nd, George 3rd, Lewis 4th, and PIERRE GASLY IN 5th. I'm soo happy for him, Toto... my god he was the happiest because George and Lewis gained some points. But I was happy that Pierre was in 5th place, and Minho, he didn't do nothing. I was thinking about the race, about Pierre until Minho camed in.
"Did you saw the race?" He asked.
"Yes, unlike you who slept all the race"
"Most of the race I saw it, but in the end I fell asleep"
"Ok, did you saw who win"
"Yes, Max, and George was in 3rd, Lewis 4th"
"How is Toto?"
"Toto, he's having such a great time"
"Good"
"But I know that you are more happy that Pierre is in the 5th place than Lewis or George"
"No, I'm not, I'm happy for both of them"
"No, I know you"
"Yeah, you are right. Pierre, he's Someone that I'm very close.But this is our secret, ok?"
"Ok"
Minho turns back and saw Pierre. He turns back to me, like he saw a ghost.
"Don't turn back" said Minho.
"Why?"
"Ten"
Pierre sits next to me. Omg, what I'm gonna do, okay, act cool.
"Hii! Congrats for the race" I said.
"Thank you! And this is your brother?" Asked Pierre pointed at Minho.
"Yes, Minho this is-"
"Ten!!" Said Minho.
"No, he's name is Pierre"
"Oh, hi Pierre!"
"Hi, we'll someone knows me by my number" said Pierre.
"Yeah, he give you this name"
"Really?"
"Yeah"
"Well I had to go" said Minho.
Minho:
I didn't want to stay between the love birds, but I'm gonna spy on Gia, I left them, they can't talk if I'm there, maybe they are gonna kiss, but not in my face. That's why I'm gonna spy on her. I sat behind a bush, after some time I saw Pierre getting a little bit closer, and I fell a breath behind me. Fuck, maybe is mom, I turn back and I saw man. I was about to scream but he puts his hand to my mouth.
"Shut up" he said.
"Who are you!!" I asked.
"Charles Leclerc, you?"
"Kim Minho, why are you here?"
"You know that guy over there?" Pointed Charles at Pierre.
"Yeah"
"Well, he's my best friend, and he always talks about that girl that he sits next to her"
"I understand"
"You?"
"Well that girl is my sister"
"Ohhh"
"CHARLES LECLERC!!!" Someone screams at Charles. I turn back and I saw the most beautiful girl in the world, she was kinda mad, but she was sooooo beautiful.
"What the hell are you doing here? Are you spying on Pierre?"asked the girl.
"Shhhh, yes" replied Charles.
"And who are you?" She asked while she sees me.
"Uhm, Charlotte this is Minho, brother with the girl that we are spying on. Minho this is Charlotte my girlfriend"
When I heard girlfriend, I thought that my whole world stopped, i thought that girl is Charles sister, and maybe I had a chance with her. My heart is now broken.
"Uhh, hi" I said.
"Hii" she replied.
She sat next to me, Omg. My heart was beating so fast, what I'm gonna do? Ok, act super cool. After some time I lost my balance and I dragged Charles with me, and we both fell on the ground. But we fell on the ground in front of the bush, and my sister saw us, and Pierre.
"What the fuck are you doing?" Asked Gia very angrily.
"Uhh, I'm sorry" I said, I didn't know what to do.
"And who are you?" Asked Gia to Charles.
"His name is Charles" said Ten, I like to say to him, ten, not Pierre. He was behind Gia.
"Hii..." said Charles while he took his leaves from his Jacket.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Asked Ten.
"Uhh, I wanted to know your girlfriend"
"No, she's not my girlfriend, we are...." Ten looks at Gia and then he respond.
"We are friends" said Ten, with a sad voice.
"And you don't make the introduction?" Asked Charles.
"Uhh, Charles this is Gia, Gia this is Charles"
And then Charlotte came in.
"And that's Charlotte, Charles girlfriend"
"Ohh, hi" said Gia.
Pierre:
I'm soo mad at Charles, the worst part was, when I said that Gia was my..... friend, I don't want her to be just my friend, something more. I took Charles behind the corner.
"What's wrong with you!!" I screamed at Charles, and Charlotte.
"I was curious about you and that girl"
"Well your curiosity is done"
"Nah, we need more"
"No, now go"
"Ok, I will go, but tell me after"
"I will tell if you don't spy on me"
"Ok"
Charles left, i still was mad at him.
Gia:
I dragged Minho behind the corner, he is gonna be soo much trouble.
"You..... I'm gonna kill you"
"If you gonna kill me, mom is gonna kill you"
"No, why did you spy on me?"
"Cause..... I was curious, I need to know something between you guys, and besides you guys did nothing, not a kiss"
"Well, we were about to kiss, but you and your new friend ruined it"
"Really! But you gonna tell me?"
"No, because you don't have trust on me"
"But-"
"No, I thought we have trust in eachother"
"But we have trust in eachother"
"No, why did you spy one me, for nothing"
"I'm sorry............"
"Now please go"
Minho left, I was kinda mad at him. Then Charles and Charlotte left, I was all alone with Pierre.
"I'm sorry, for my friend" said Pierre.
"No, you don't have to be, I'm sorry for my brother"
"No, your brother was so funny" he laughed.
"And you friend was funny too"
"I think is the most awkward moment in my life"
"Yeah, well we need to be more careful with them, what if they spy on us again?"
"Nah, i saw Charles left"
"And I saw Minho left to"
"What did Minho spy on us?"
"Because he wanted to see us kissing"
"What, really?"
"Yeah, he is kinda weird"
"No, he's cool"
"You think, my brother is cool because he wanted to saw us kissing?"
"No, because he wants you to be happy"
"Yeah, well my relationship with my brother it's kinda lovely one. After my dad left us, to be a boxing star, and after my grandfather died. I took care of him, and he took care of me, we had a strong relationship, and we help mom too"
"Wow, you are such strong person"
"No, I'm just a simple girl"
Pierre:
Gia is like an angel but with broken wings. And i hope to be the one who will fix her wings. But we need more time, I guess. I think this was my lucky race.