Chains Eyelessjack X Reader

By MidNight_Wolf_

I didnt write this but i have been given permission to post this This is (c) Valentinesdaygreen and a link to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38.5
Chapter 39
Chapter 39.5
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
me

Chapter 4

3.7K 148 86
By MidNight_Wolf_

{Jack's POV}

        Numbness filled his mind as he lay sprawled on the floor, his scalpel lying just out of his limp reach. A syringe protruded from the side of his neck, filling his body with numbness. His own tool, turned against him. How ironic. A shadow loomed over him as his intended victim stared down at him, his mouth curled into a somewhat manic smile as he picked up the scalpel to remove it from Jack's range. "Don't worry," he cooed, kneeling by Jack with a crazed smile. Crazy. This man was crazy. As Jack's consciousness faded, he faintly heard the man say, "I won't hurt you. You'll be my pet, my very special pet..."

        Jack smirked at the daughter of the man who had held him hostage for so long, savoring the look of fear on her face as he held her chin. Fear was such a wonderful emotion, it made his blood race, his heart pound with excitement. Seeing the raw terror in people's eyes as they helplessly watched him slowly cut into them was one of his favorite parts of hunting. It had been so long since he'd last seen that look, and to finally see it again in [Name]'s [e/c] orbs gave him a much-needed sense of power after spending so long feeling powerless.

        He had no intentions of harming [Name], though. She had saved him, after all. Even if she hadn't been the one to kill his captor, she had been the one to release him from his restraints. She could have easily never entered the basement and just left, leaving him there until he died of starvation. Right now, she was probably regretting that decision.

        "Do you think you can answer a few questions?" he asked with a sweet smile, fully aware that strings of flesh and muscle still clung to his shark-like teeth. Ah, the fear in her eyes, so sweet, so delicious-looking. She opened her mouth but no sound came out, obviously too afraid to speak, so instead she just nodded. "Good." Jack released her chin and her head limply fell forward, while he stepped back to give her some space.

        Interrogating people was a rather tricky process; it required just the right amount of fear so that they would answer honestly, but not just agree to avoid punishment. Based on the look on her face, he should be fine to start now. "I'll start with a simple one. What was that man's name?"

        "B... Buddy. Buddy [l/n]." Buddy? That man was no buddy of his. Or hers, Jack thought with a glance at the bandages.

        "Is that his real name?"

        "I... I think so...? A-at least, he said it was... I th-think..." Hmm...

        "Alright," he said, deciding not to press any further. It didn't really matter anyway. If she called him "Buddy", it was probably his primary moniker and that was enough for him. "What was your relation to him?"

        "I..." She paused, trying to find the right words. "Um, he was kind of like my... uncle...? H-he took care of me since I was a little kid, and—" She suddenly stopped, looking at him in horror. The look on her face clearly portrayed her thoughts.

        "I'm not interested in getting revenge on you for his actions," Jack told her off-handedly. "I wish I'd been the one to kill him, but he's dead and I got a meal, so I'm satisfied."

        "M... Meal...?" Jack abruptly leaned into her face again with a large smile, making her yelp and scoot back.

        "Organs," he purred. "Lovely, tasty organs. Kidneys are so delicious, but any organ will do. They're all so tasty. The fresher, the better." Color drained from her face as he licked his lips for emphasis, too shocked to even shake, and he pulled away in satisfaction. "Moving on, exactly where is this place?" She didn't respond right away, making his smile fade. "[Name]... Don't make me ask again..."

        "Th-the m-mountains!" she blurted. "I-I don't know the name off the top of my head, I mean it's not a major mountain or anything and I don't even know if it has a name, but... but...!" Tears streamed down her cheeks as she began rambling, making him sigh. Looks like he'd gone a little too far.

        "[Name]." Her rambling abruptly halted and she winced at his voice, slowly raising her head to look at him fearfully. His earlier sadistic smirk was now gone, his expression much calmer. "Do you at least know the name of the nearest town or city?"

        "Nearest...?" She trailed off, frowning as she fell into thought. "I-I think... Pleasanton...?" Jack tapped his chin thoughtfully. Pleasanton? The name was familiar. He was relatively sure it was near the town where he'd made his own hideout.

        "I assume that means we're in [state]?" he asked, just to be sure, and after a moment she nodded. In that case, it shouldn't be too far to get to his home. The thought of finally going back filled him with a sense of bliss. It had been so long since he'd last been in his own home, slept in his own bed, or any bed, for that matter.

        "...What's the date?" Once again, he was replied with silence, making him frown. "...[Name]?"

        "I-I'm not sure! I-I mean, I don't really need to use the calendar too much or anything, and I don't know how long I was out—"

        "A few hours," Jack supplied. [Name] gave a little start and looked at him in surprise, but after a moment she nodded slowly.

        "...Oh, uh... okay. Then... I think... Umm, June 22nd, maybe? Or the 23rd...? I know it's June twenty-something..." Jack nodded thoughtfully as he considered this. The specific day didn't matter, just that it was late June. He didn't really keep track of calendars either, but he was relatively certain that it been March or April when he'd been captured. Spring had already passed while he was stuck chained in a basement, kept as the "pet" of a madman.

        As he thought about this he suddenly realized that [Name] was looking at him. Sweat beaded her forehead, and he could faintly hear the chains attached to her ankles rattling as her body shook. Oh, the fear in her eyes. It was so delicious. "You're doing very good so far, [Name]," he commented, giving her a reassuring smile. "I'm almost done, I have just one more question. Think you can handle that?" Shaking, she gave a small, feeble nod, and he smiled at her softly. "Good. Now then... Is there anyone else here?" At this question the girl's body suddenly tensed, her eyes widening. Her silence was answer enough: no, they were alone. However, Jack still wanted her to say it herself, so he pressed, "Well?"

        "...No," she answered, her voice barely audible and cracking. There was no one else here. No one around to save her except her dear Buddy, who was now a corpse. Poor, poor little girl, all alone in the middle of no where with a monster. She knew admitting it would seal her fate, confirming that there was no one who could save her or harm Jack, and Jack knew it too. Tears started to well in her eyes as she looked down at her lap, gripping the blanket tightly as she fought off the urge to cry. All color was gone from her face at this point, so filled with fear that she didn't even shake anymore. However, Jack was satisfied for the time being.

        "That should do for now," Jack said, replacing his mask over the lower half of his face. No need to intimidate her anymore, he could cover his teeth. "Would you like any food?" The question caught her by surprise, blinking at him a few times.

        "...Wha...?"

        "Would. You. Like. Any. Food?" He repeated the offer slowly, placing emphasis on each word. She just stared at him, clearly in shock at the offer.

        "...S...Sure?" she stuttered, color slowly returning to her face.

        "Fine. I'll be back in a little bit." He walked towards the door and paused, glancing back at her. "Oh, and [Name]?"

        "Y-yeah?" she stuttered, looking at him fearfully.

        "Don't go anywhere." With that he closed the door and headed for the kitchen, smirking to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
63.4K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
3.8K 94 5
*discontinued/abandoned Just a Kisshu x reader story. Nothing fancy
70.8K 1.5K 25
tggiffhtfwthkoygddyiovfrt (just some random shit cuz I was bored)