DIVINE, 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐦...

By WH0RE4-MIKAELSONS

Sienna Darla took risks. Did things that she'd came to later regret and made bad decisions, but hey? what is... More

|| CAST ||
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four

Chapter thirty two

14.9K 592 119
By WH0RE4-MIKAELSONS

32. LOVE ON THE BRAIN

Stefan didn't even remember how he'd gotten here, wherever here might be— but he sat at on almost empty bar, taking any and all alcohol that he could get. He should feel pathetic, embarrassed maybe, but he just didn't. He felt almost hollow, and the sweet sting of the alcohol he kept knocking back was the rope keeping him from sinking into the depth of nothingness.

"Can I have another-anything?" Stefan asked almost no one in particular as his eyes were unfocused, the feeling of the cold shot glass in his hand grounding him to reality, keeping him from slipping.

"Um.." A honeyed, sweet and timid voice made him blink his eyes open and focus on the person who was speaking. "I-I don't really think that's a good idea, doll. You've been here all night.."

Stefan didn't say anything as he focused on the woman behind the bar. She had warm blonde hair and even warmer brown eyes, her nose wasn't a button nose, it instead had a slightly more rounded bridge which was splattered with freckles. He decided, tipsily, that he quite liked her face. And the way teeth gnawed gently on her rose coloured pouty lips as she peered at him in concern— his head felt light just staring into her eyes. This was probably all the alcohols doing, he deduced.

"D'ya have anyone that I can call to come and pick you up?" She stared at him in mild concern as he just continued observing her in silence.

That seemed to break the dam for the poor boy, the poor lonely boy as tears gathered within his dull green eyes. His own vulnerable state only amplified by the alcohol he'd been consuming since he didn't even know when.

The sweet bartender immediately rushed to his aid, coming out from behind the bar to sit beside the distraught man instead: she didn't try to comfort him through physical affection, not wanting to make him uncomfortable but she gently eased the shot glass out of his grip, and spoke to him— her voice almost like the light he'd been looking for after being stranded in the darkness.

He must've looked so stupid, oh my god, he thought— his lips quivering desperately in hopes to keep the tears at bay, the drunken bliss already fading. But her face wasn't disgusted, judgemental, amused even, she just looked at him comfortingly with no trace of negative emotions and he felt his heart ache longingly at the pure softness etched into her features.

"I'm Adriana." She introduced softly and Stefan focused solely on her voice, the tender look in her eyes, the small up curve of her pretty lips. "It's really nice to meet you, though I would have preferred better circumstances! What's your name?"

She was trying to distract him, to take his mind off his troubles, and it was working.

"Stefan." He sniffled, an embarrassed blushed surfacing on his pale skin, blinking away the tears coating his eyes. "Stefan, I'm Stefan Salvatore. I'm sorry about- um- being a mess."

"Please, doll, if you consider this to be a mess then I'm bordering a whole wreck." Adriana gave the man a smile, her brown eyes forever bright. "Plus, you're nowhere near as bad as some people."

To further her point, she nudged her head over to one of the last remaining people in the bar. An old, pot bellied man who lay with flat against the table in one of the booths, a smashed bottle of alcohol next to his side and his skin an almost painful looking shade of red.

"That's Billy." Adriana shook her head, a scowl tugging at her pretty features. "That overgrown boar has trashed this place so many times I almost quit my job when I see him. I literally am in disbelief every time I see that wedding ring on his fat hand, the pig couldn't act any less like he was married- he was literally harassing my friend the other day asking if she'd accept a special tip, ugh men, am I right or am I right?"

Stefan couldn't help the snort of laughter the escaped him at her creative wording, that'd been the first time he'd laughed in what felt like ages. Adriana's expression lit up in return, happy to provide some comfort to the saddened man beside her.

When the pot bellied man lifted his strangely red face, Stefan was partly horrified as the scratching appearing moustache which dangled over the mans thin lips was drenched in whatever substances had been left on the table of the booth.

"Oi!"

"Hi, Billy." Adriana gave the man a sarcastic smile accompanied with a finger wave and a patronising tilt of her head, "Go back to sleep."

Stefan, again, couldn't help the genuine tumble of laughter as Billy grumbled and shoved his head back into the surface of the table and obnoxiously loud snores sounded immediately.

Adriana looked at him from the corner of her eyes, a true smile twitching at her lips as the miserable expression the once graced his face had dissolved into an elated expression, mirth dancing in his now less dull eyes.

She liked his laugh, she decided and she liked the carefree expression on his face. Happiness suited him.

"So, Stefan," She began and instantly his attention was diverted back to her again, the way her honeyed voice uttered his name made him sit a little straighter, "What would you say if I asked for your number? Y'know to be your emergency contact if you ever find yourself in another situation like this, of course."

He felt the breath leave his lungs at the sight of her dazzling grin, her warm brown eyes sparkling with effortless life, she was pure. So human. He didn't want to taint her with the dark essence that seemed to be riddled into his very being but she'd bewitched him, unknowingly, and he couldn't control the words that left his mouth.

"I think I'd say yes." He bashfully stuttered under her awaiting stare, feeling stupid for the heat he felt on his cheeks.

"You think?" She teased him with sparkling eyes, even though she secretly anxiously twirled on the rings her fingers were decked out in.

"I would."

"Well then," Adriana smiled larger, leaning forward slightly though the gap between them remained appropriate, "May I please have your number, kind sir?"

"It would be my honour to provide it, fair maiden."

• • •

"Does this mean we're practically sisters in law, then?" Olivia smirked as she nudged her own hip against Sienna's as they both stood in the kitchen, making dinner for everyone. Davina had jokingly suggested a family dinner but everyone had actually decided that it would be an amazing idea— by everyone, I mean the Mikaelsons who were simply eager to get to know their mates.

"The horror." Sienna groaned in fake misery. "God forbid ever being related to the likes of you."

"I get it, I get it." Olivia hummed mockingly as she washed her hands in the sink, "You don't wanna be related to me because you're in love with me, right? It's okay, everyone is."

"Yes that is exactly it." Sienna deadpanned as she got plates from the cupboard so she could dish out the meal.

The girls, who were actually good cooks to the majority's complete surprise and sheer disbelief, had made jerk sweet potato and black bean burgers for everyone with various sides to choose from. They actually enjoyed cooking, it was rather therapeutic.

"Yes I knew it." Olivia grins largely, glancing cheekily over her shoulder at her best friend as she drys off her hands. "But sorry to disappoint, sweets, I'm sorta taken but like not really. I'm working on it."

"I'm so sad." Sienna deadpans to her best friend yet again, placing the burgers on plates and putting the variety of sides into the correct pieces of kitchenware. Davina had requested garlic bread and breadsticks, there were chips, salads— etc.

"Awww babe." Olivia mock frowned and went over to hug Sienna from behind, her arms comfortably sitting around her waist and head resting in the crook of her neck. "Hm, you smell nice. Is that a new perfume? Trying to impress me, are we?"

"Always." Sienna finally cracked, an amused smile pulling at her lips as she softly rested her head against Olivia's.

"Or are you trying to impress your new suitors?" Olivia gasped in mock outrage, twirling Sienna around to properly face her, the blondes eyes full of entertainment and laughter.

"Why don't you worry about your new suitors and I'll worry about mine." Sienna winked, not denying the claim as she gathered two plates in either hand and left the kitchen.

"You little minx." Olivia murmured to herself with a grin, proud of her best friend, she shook her head amusedly as she picked up as many plates as she could and walked into the dining room as well.

She had hope this dinner would go amazingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 2.8K 45
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
184K 3.9K 26
UNDER HEAVY REVISION "Ah, what a lovely little bit of chaos this is." ~ The Vampire Diaries N. Mikaelson
5K 196 9
When someone entirely random wakes up in the body of the original Hybrid Klaus Mikaelson, he has a chance to change his present and his future. But i...
193K 3.9K 33
Hailey Danvers never had a good life. So when she died and was reborn into her favorite tv show The Vampire Diaries . She decided to make this new li...