✅One mistake that destroyed m...

Af sonalsharma27

[Complete - Vote and comment to show ur love] EDITED VERSION Hello peeps, This will be my first on track fan... Mere

Introduction
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Story update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Promo
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Announcement and Thank you
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Writer ki baatein🙊
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 A
Chapter 40
Promo
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Dil diyan gallaan
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter's 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Last Chapter
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
Bonus Chapter Part 1
Bonus Chapter continued

Chapter 32

715 81 16
Af sonalsharma27

A/n - Finally, Kapoors ki O Mata will start from this chapter, gear up for a long chapter ahead

..

..

Till now - Anika has Fake Dadi in her captivity and she has messaged her team for real action to begin..

Next Morning, after FD's confinement

Tia was sitting in the main hall and cursing everything that was going against her plan "Now where that old hag is? My sweetest fake Grandma, she is totally worthless but she roams around OM like she's the owner, can't even act properly for torture videos. And that irritating original one is missing from a long time, I hope she's already dead. Let me find both of them, I'm going to admit them in an asylum before they make me mad. Urgghhh.."

Tia was thinking about Dadi when a guard came running inside "Ma'am, bahar kuch log aaye hain aur usmein se ek ladki keh rahi hai ki wo OM ki owner hain" (Ma'am there are some people outside OM and one lady amongst them is saying that she is the owner of Oberoi Mansion)

Tia rolled her eyes, one more frustration added to the list "Who the hell has gone mad now?" Guard shrugged his shoulders and Tia looked at him with questioning eyes, he muttered "Wo apna naam nahi bata rahi" (She is not telling her name)

Tia got up from the couch and yelled the only name that she can think of "MISS G, WHERE ARE YOU????"

Gauri was well prepared for this commotion, she smirked and closed her eyes again, let Mrs Oberoi enjoy last few minutes of peace. When Tia was totally agitated, Gauri stepped out of the room and yelled "Did someone unleash a banshee in here, who the hell is shouting so much?"

Tia looked at her irately, few more days and she will surely unleash the real banshee inside her but for now she controlled her fury  "Bahar ek ladki aayi hai, wo keh rahi hai ki wo Oberoi mansion ki owner hai" (There's a lady at the entrance and she is saying she is the owner of Oberoi Mansion)

Gauri chuckled and shook her head "Why were you making noise for such a small issue? Look at the poor maids, they will need new eardrums now." Tia rolled her eyes and glared at her, Gauri yawned and replied casually "Wo sahi keh rahi hai, maine OM nahi khareeda hai, meri behen ne khareeda hai" (She's right; I'm not the one who purchased OM, my sister bought it)

(Vulpine - fox like)

As soon as Gauri said sister, Tia's own vulpine sister called her, she rejected the call but Swetlana was getting impatient on the other side "Damn it, Tia pick up the call, everything is messed up"

Tia rejected another call from Swetlana and asked "Oh, muje laga aapne khareeda hai" (Oh, I thought it was you)

Gauri laughed loudly and Tia looked at her in confusion, has she finally gone nuts? Gauri stopped after some time and looked at her breathlessly "It was supposed to be under my name, but we thought about this scene and my laughter, so it was decided that my sister should be the final buyer"

Tia looked at her in confusion, it's final this girl has really gone mad but Gauri continued laughing and asked "Tia, do you know the meaning of lunatic?"

Tia nodded her head but she wanted to kill her when Gauri mumbled "Soon you will also be one of them". Tia rolled her eyes again and told the guard to send them inside.

Twenty bodyguards entered the mansion, they took their positions in the main hall and they were followed by a young girl. Tia smiled and stepped forward, maybe this sister is a bit sensible "Hi, you must be Miss G's Sister, the new owner of this Mansion"

Tia's patience was tested yet again, when she got another vague answer, "First part of your sentence is correct but not the second part." Tia could only think, another mad one added to the mix, girl chuckled at her annoyed face and explained "I'm her sister but not the new owner of this mansion, I'm Miss C from AGCS. The owner of OM is my elder sister, she is the one who is going to drive you nuts."

Tia cursed her mentally and gave her a fake smile "Oh, hello Miss C, it's a pleasure".....before Tia can say anything else 4 more people entered inside the mansion but her attention shifted to another call from Swetlana. She finally received the call and she was left gasping for air when she heard her sister "Tia, what the hell, why were you not receiving my call, Anika is alive and she is standing outside the mansion."

Tia was trying to process Swetlana's information and then she heard "Hello Tia Babyyy, did you miss me?" Tia finally gained back her composure and yelled "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?? SECURITYYYY"

Security Guards came rushing inside the hall, Tia pushed one of them towards the latest additions to the crowd and screeched at him "Inko ghar ke bahar nikalo, in logo ko andar aane ki permission kis idiot ne di?" (Just throw them out of the house, which iditot allowed them to come inside?)

One guard looked down and he mumbled  "Ma'am wo idiot ap hi ho" (Ma'am you are the same idiot)

Tia glared at him and yelled again "Urrggg, Shut your mouth and throw them out" but to annoy her more, all security guards stepped away from Anika "Lekin hum log inko bahar kaise nikaal sakte hai?" (But how can we throw her out?)

Tia stomped towards Chanda "Oh God, OM ke guards toh kisi kaam ke nahi hain.... Miss C, ap apne guards ko boliye ki inn logo ko bahar nikaale yahan se. Pehle iss Saumya ko, phir Khanna, Mishra aur specially iss Anika ko" (Oh god, guards at OM are useless.... Miss C, please order your guards to throw these people out of my Mansion. First throw this Saumya, Khanna, Mishra and specially this Annika)

Chanda's guards also stepped away from Anika, Tia looked at them like they have grown horns. Chanda glared at her angrily "Wo Guard sahi keh raha hai, inko ghar ke bahar kaise nikaal sakte hai" (That guard saying the truth, how can they throw her out?)

Tia looked at her in confusion, then it started, Chanda chuckled and said "Because...." but Gauri stepped in between "Nahi nahi mujhe batane do" (No, I want to do the honours). Saumya stomped her feet and pouted like a child "Nahi main bataungi" (No, I want to do it)

Chanda pushed them away "Main badi hu, main bataungi" (I'm the elder one and I will do it")

Tia was looking at them with murderous intent, should she kill them now or should she wait for some time "WILL SOMEBODY TELL ME THE REASON OR YOU ALL WILL KEEP FIGHTING LIKE KIDS?"

Chanda chuckled at her "Arrey ye toh itni si hi baat mein gussa ho gayi" (She's already getting irritated.) Saumya rolled her eyes and shook her head "Abhi aadhi pagal hai, thodi der mein poori ho jayegi" (She's already insane and it will get worse in some time)

GCS were still in a mood to irritate her but Swetlana yelled from the back "DAMNIT!! SAY SOMETHING"

Saumya raised her hands in surrender and looked at Chanda "Didi, aap badi ho aap hi bol do" (Sister, you're elder, you should do the honours)

Chanda chuckled and stepped back "Tu choti hai, tu hi bata de" (You're the youngest, you should do it)

Tia and Swetlana were totally out of patience, they yelled again "DON'T START THIS AGAIN, MISS G WILL YOU SAY SOMETHING"

Anika chuckled at her sisters, when they do this to her she wants to strangle their necks, but today she just wants to pull three of them in a tight hug.

Gauri laughed  loudly and she clapped her hands to get everyone's attention "Apke samne pesh karte hai, Oberoi Mansion ki nayi owner. AGCS Corporation se MISS ANIKA...TADAAA" (Presenting before you the new owner of Oberoi Mansion, MISS ANIKA from AGCS Corporation...TADAAA)

Annika was waiting for SweTia to gain back their senses. When they glared at her, she walked past them and sat on the couch. She placed her one foot on the table and other one on top of it. She blew some air on her nails and smirked at Swetia.

All this while Swetlana was standing stunned, she was about to say something but she received a message and her shocked expression turned into horrified ones. Tia nudged her shoulder "Swetlana do something"

Annika chuckled and shook her head comically "Hawww Tia babyyy, apni badi behen ko naam se nahi bulate, Didi bulao usse, mummi ne tameez nhi sikhayi" (Haww Tia Babyyy, you should not call your elder sister by her name)

Tia looked at her with widened eyes and Anika snickered at her "Itne mein hi hawa tight ho gayi, pehle ye video dekho tumhe ye bhi pata chal jayega ki tumhari Didi k hosh kyu udde hue hai" (You're already stammering, first watch this video and you wll also get to know that why your sister is so shocked right now)

Tia was not able to form any sentences, she kept looking at everyone with bewildered eyes. Khanna laughed and muttered "Iski toh ek hi baar mein Tai Tai phis kar di Anika ji ne" (Anika has already messed up her remaining brain cells)

Khanna laughed and showed her a live feed where some guards were beating two men in one room and in another room two kids of about age 8 or 9 were sitting on chairs and eating biscuits.

Tia looked at him with horrified eyes, she could only mumble "HOWW???"

Saumya laughed and she pushed her shoulder while walking past her "How k liye hum flashback mein chalte hai" (Let's go into flashback to get answer for that How)

..

..

FB starts

Shanno placed a chip in Swetlana's bag and next day Swetlana left from Oberoi Mansion, as expected she went to Delhi. Khanna and his men followed her and reached near a house where they found those two men and kids. Before coming to Delhi they were captured by Khanna and his team.

FB end

..

..

Saumya was narrating this incident and Mrs Kapoor came running inside the mansion "Tia Swetlana, someone took away Dushyant, Ravi and your kids" and then she noticed the same guards "These men took them"

Annika scoffed at her "Mrs Kapoor, aayiye bas aapki hi kami thi" (Welcome Mrs Kapoor, only you were missing from the scene)

Mrs Kapoor looked at her like she has seen a ghost "You were supposed to be dead, how are you back?"

Annika smiled sweetly at her "Apki aur apki betiyon ki meherbani se toh bilkul bhi nahi (No, thanks to you and your daughters)

Mrs Kapoor glared at her daughters, both girls are good for nothing. She turned towards Anika "Tum yahan aayi kyu ho? Iss ghar mein tumhara koi kaam nahi hai, Get lost from here" (Why are you back in this house, get lost from here)

Tia pulled her back and tried to update her but Gauri indicated those men and they quickly took their positions near Anika. Kapoors stared at the men, then they stared at Anika, they were about to look back at the guards but Anika chuckled and stopped them "Abhi aap ko bas ye pata hona chahiye ki ye sab Guards mere liye kaam karte hai ya ap keh sakti ho ki mere boss ke liye. Don't bother to contact AGCS because they're returning me a favour (Right now you just need to know that all these men work for me or I should say that they work for my Boss. Don't bother to contact AGCS because they're returning me a favour)

Tia and Swetlana were sweating profusely, they have already seen the first video and they are receiving a new video of torture on their lovers after every 30 seconds.

Swetlana indicated something to Tia and she tried to attack Anika but all the guards quickly covered her and Anika shook her head "Tch..Tch..Tia Baby, iss mansion mein tum log sirf teen ho aur mere yahan pe kamm se kamm 50 log hai" (Tch..Tch..Tia Baby, you have only three people in this mansion but I have my 50 people in this mansion)

Swetlana immediately called all the OM on-duty guards, she called out some names and few men stepped ahead. They were wearing uniform with same names but she was not able to recognise anyone of them. She looked defeatedly at Anika when she said "Bula liya sab guards ko ya aur bhi baaki hai? Ab kuch kaam ki baat karein?" (Are you done calling all your guards? Now can we talk?)

Swetlana clenched her jaw in anger, how are they one step ahead always. She gritted her teeth at her "Tumne humare boyfriends aur bacho ko kidnap kyu kia hai?" (Why have you kidnapped our love and babies?)

Anika patted Swetlana's cheek like she's a 5 year old kid "That's what I like about you, directly to the point, huh?"

Swetlana pushed her hand away and growled at her "Just tell me what do you want?" This time Saumya patted her back in appreciation "Ye hua na acha question" (Now this is a good question)

Swetlana pushed past Saumya, she was about to yell but Gauri stopped her "Bahot hi asaan hai, Tumne wo mashoor kahawat to suni hi hogi *Iss haath le uss de de*? (It's quite easy, you must have heard the famous saying "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours"?)

Tia held her sister who was pushed by Saumya when she tried to attack Gauri and yelled "Matlab kya hai tumhara?" (What do you mean by that?)

Annika took out a gun tucked in her pants and pointed it at Khanna's tab "Matlab seedha sa hai, humein TEJ, SHAKTI AUR SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI de do aur apna parivar wapas le lo" (It simply means that give us TEJ, SHAKTI AND SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI and take your family back)

Swetlana looked at her hand movement, it was obvious that Anika really knows how to use that gun when she loaded the cartridge and unlocked it. Swetlana wiped sweat beads on her forehead and managed to stammer "Humein ...kaise pata ...hoga ki ...wo kahan hai?" (How do... we know where... they are?)

Annika pulled the trigger and bullet went past Swetlana's ear. Anika went dangerously close to her ear "I will not miss it again." Swetlana was trembling with fear, it was a near miss and no one has to tell her that Anika did that purposely but again she shook her head to say no.

Anika shrugged her shoulders and looked at Khanna "Thik hai.. matlab tum game khelna chahti ho..Khanna ji, kar hi dijiye ab toh" (Okay, so we are playing games... Khanna ji, just do it)

Khanna nodded his head excitedly, he was dying to get those instructions. He called someone "Kar do bhayi, ye log toh maan ne ke liye tayar nahi hain" (Do it now, they're not agreeing to our terms)

Tia looked at him with widened eyes "Aye, kya kar rahe ho tum log?" (Hey, what are you all trying to do?) instead of replying to her question all the sisters yelled "Now we are not in a mood, do it Khanna ji"

Tia and Swetlana rushed towards Khanna and tried all the desperate measures to snatch his mobile but they were not a match to his burly personality. Both looked towards Anika with pleading eyes but she scoffed at them "You've missed your chance."

SweTia were not able to say anything and Anika's evil smirk was sending shivers down their spine, finally Gauri nudged her sister "Di tell them, I don't want them to piss their pants, it's too early for that"

Anika chuckled and she turned towards SweTia "Zyada kuch nahi, bas tumhare bache thodi der mein ek flight mein baith jayenge aur kisi ko pata nahi chalega ki kaunse desh gaye" (Nothing much, your kids will board a flight in few minutes, who knows in which country they will end up going)

Khanna showed the screen where their boyfriends were getting thrashed by guards "Aur tumhare boyfriends wahan jayenge, jahan unhe tumhare karmo ki saza milegi" (Your lovers will be sent to some place where they will be tortured for your sins.)

Anika looked at their trembling figures and snickered at them "Tch..Tia Babyyyy pareshan matt ho, tumhare bacho ko hum sabse achi facilities milengi aur unhe ye pata chalega ki jab wo apni Mumma ke liye rote the, tab unki pyaari mumma kya kar rahi hoti thi" (Don't worry, we will give your kids best of facilities and education, they will know what their mothers were upto in all these years when they were craving for their love)

Saumya looked at them with pitiful eyes "Zyada kuch nahi hoga, bas tumhare bache tumse nafrat karenge, lekin unn do admiyo ke baare mein hum kuch nahi bol sakte" (Nothing much, your kids will only hate you but we cannot promise anything about those two men)

Anika was observing their expressions; she started a countdown in her mind 5...4...3..2..

Swetlana rushed towards Anika "NO!!!.. YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING"

Tia looked at them pleadingly "Please humari family ko jaane do unki koi galti nahi hai" (Please let our families go, they have not done anything)

Pinky laughed at her comment and clapped her hands "Very goods, baat tumhari family ki aayi tohh unki galti nahi hai, Aneeka tu toh kar jo karna hai" (Great, when its about your family you're saying that they're not at fault. Anika go ahead and do whatever you like)

Anika turned towards Khanna, she was about to say but Tia panicked and ran towards Mrs Kapoor "Nahiiii, Mom please phone karke boliye sabko laane ke liye" (Noooo, mom please call and ask them to bring everybody back)

Mrs Kapoor pushed her away angrily "Nahi, mujhe tumhari family se koi matlab nahi hai, mujhe bas apna badla lena hai" (No, I don't care about your family, I just want my revenge)

Anika tapped her watch and smirked  again "Yaad rakhna jitni der hogi, torture badhta jayega..tick..tock...tick...tock..." (Remember, the more time you take, intensity of torture will keep increasing tick..tock..tick..tock..)"

Swetlana and Tia panicked as the intensity of torture has increased with every video, finally both tried to lure their mother with her favourite thing in the whole world "Hum log inse bahut kuch le chuke hain, AGCS ne humein 200 crore diye hai OM ke liye. Sab le lo aur unn teeno ko jaane do" (We have taken a lot from them, AGCS has paid 200 crores for the mansion, please take it all and let all of them go)

Suddenly Gauri started laughing loudly "Sisters did you hear? Hmmm, do we even know how many zeroes are there in 200 crores?"

Anika was lost in her past for a few seconds after hearing Gauri's question, her Buffalo dung incident and zeroes in crores discussion with Shivaay was playing in her mind. She has many grudges against that wild cat but only she knows how desperately she was waiting for this moment, finally she will meet him after 6 long years.

Tia looked at Gauri with widened eyes "AGCS ne ya ye bhi keh sakte ho tumne cheque dia tha" (AGCS or I can say you gave me that cheque)

Gauri pouted at her innocently "Lekin main toh AGCS ki choti si employee hu, mere jaisi garib chiraiyya ke pass itne paise kahan se aayenge?" (But I'm just a small employee at AGCS, how can a poor girl like me pay you 200 crores?)

Swetlana tried to tackle Anika "Phir ye Anika yahan kya kar rahi hai aur OM ki owner kaise bann gayi?" (Then what is this Annika doing here and how she became the owner of this mansion?)

Tia also got her lost attitude back "GUARDS...pakad lo inn logo ko, inko maar maar ke hum log apni family ka pata laga lenge" (GUARDS!! Catch them.... we will beat them and get the location of our family)

All girls laughed and looked at Swetlana, she was indicating Tia to stop whatever she was saying. Saumya controlled her laughter and said "Swetlana, apni sister ko zara apne wafadaar guards ke baare mein batao" (Swetlana, tell your sister about your loyal guards)

Tia looked at the guards, they were too busy in mocking both sisters; she understood a little bit of the situation and turned towards Swetlana for confirmation. Swetlana bobbed her head and Tia sighed defeatedly, she knows they are trapped now

Gauri pushed back SweTia "Shant raho chiraiyya, ab tumhe guards ke baare mein pata chal hi gaya hai to ek aur baat sunn lo. Hum logo ne tumhe 200 crore nahi diye hain, phir bhi Anu Di iss mansion ki malkin hain" (Chill girl, now that you know about the guards we want to give you one more update. We haven't paid you 200 crores but Anu Di is still the owner of this mansion)

Tia slouched down her shoulders and looked at them with a defeated look "Tum log ho kaun?" (Who are you people?)

Anika laughed and pointed towards her sisters "Hum log AGCS Corp ki Event Management Company ke employees hai, bas Kuch din ke liye apne employers ka naam use kia tha. Aur tum logo ko bewkoof banana asaan tha kyunki humare bosses ki shakal kisi ne nahi dekhi" (We all are employees from Event Management Company of AGCS Corporation. We just borrowed our employers name for a few days and it was easy to fool you as nobody has seen their faces till date)

(They don't want to reveal their true identity to Kapoors)

Tia snapped at her angrily, she was bearing Gauri and SJ's tantrums from so many days and it was for nothing "No!!! this is not possible, then how are you the owner of OM"

Annika slammed some papers on her face along with Power of attorney that Gauri made her sign. Tia looked at them, they were the original papers, she smirked and tore them immediately. GCS looked at Anika with questioning eyes, why the hell she gave her the original copies.

Annika laughed loudly "Oh god, this day just got better" and to answer everyone's question she added "Shayad tumhe ek zaruri baat nahi pata, mujhe iss Power of attorney ki bhi zarurat nahi hai iss mansion ki owner bann ne ke liye" (I think you are not aware about something important, I don't need this Power of Attorney to become the owner of this mansion."

All girls also looked at Anika in confusion, now what is this new twist. Anika pointed towards the door, Fake Dadi (FD) walked inside the mansion followed by Sunil. Kapoor family recognised her and they smirked evilly when Anika bowed down to take her blessings.

Kapoors were about to gloat in the glory of their success but their enthusiasm went down the drain when Mrs Kalyani Prithviraj Singh Oberoi walked inside the mansion, dressed in her elegant Silk suit, ancestral jewellery and she smirked at the trio.

Kapoors were left gasping for air, today is really not their day. Original Dadi was missing from so many days and the old hag was supposed to be dead but why all of their hindrances are suddenly rising from the dead and finding their way back to Oberoi mansion?

Annika glared at FD and walked near real Dadi, she bent down to take her blessings "Dadi kya aap batana chahengi inn Kapoor Sisters ko ki main OM ki owner kaise bann gayi" (Grandma, would you like to tell the lovely Kapoors about how I'm the owner of OM)

Dadi nodded happily and caressed her face lovingly "Jeendi reh Puttar" (Long live my dear)
..
..

Anika, the new owner of OM..wait till next time for more revelations
..
..
Keep voting
..
..
..
..

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

81.6K 5.4K 41
Plot credit : @patatoto @shifa_avneil Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a buisnessmen who is perfect in everything started falling for a girl named Anika. But ev...
469K 24.9K 100
Highest #13 #FanFiction (21/8/17) STANDALONE This is my first Ff... So practically I was a newbie.. No experience in this field... So read at you...
162K 12.6K 32
Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anika is already head over heels in love wit...
21.7K 1.8K 25
A Story inspired by Ishqbaaz Shivika's separation... Story begins where Shivaay and Annika separated after Pinky's intervention. Almost a year had pa...