Our Time - Ryomen Sukuna x Re...

Door dhefaran

Ryomen Sukuna. More often called Sukuna is a mighty curse spirit known as the King of Curses. Dozens of sorce... Meer

Author's Note
1920
1925
1930
1930 pt. 2
1935
1940
1945
1950
1950 pt. 2
1955
1955 pt. 2
1955 pt. 3
1980
1980 pt. 2
1980 pt. 3
1980 pt. 4
1980 pt. 5
1980 pt. 6
1985
1985 pt. 2
1985 pt. 3
1985 pt. 4
1985 pt. 5
1990
1990 pt. 2
1990 pt. 3
1990 pt. 4
1990 pt. 5
1990 pt. 6
1990 pt. 7
1990 pt. 8
1990 pt. 9
1991
1991 pt. 2
1991 pt. 3
1991 pt. 4
1991 pt. 5
1991 pt. 6
1991 pt. 7
1991 pt. 8
1991 pt. 9
1991 pt. 10
1991 pt. 11 (🍋🍌)
1991 pt. 12
1996
1996 pt. 1
1996 pt. 2
1996 pt. 3 (🍋🍌)
1996 pt. 4
1996 pt. 5
1996 pt. 7
1996 pt. 8
1996 pt. 9
2016
2016 pt. 2
2016 pt. 3
2016 pt. 4
2016 pt. 5 (LAST)
Arigatou! (extra note)

1996 pt. 6

930 37 2
Door dhefaran

Several Minutes Earlier

Both you and Sukuna finally managed to get to the castle where the deity's territory is.

Even though the king of curses who is now the most powerful due to he has 18 fingers in total, he can't just recklessly teleport to where the location is.

Because he decided to finish this in a fair one without a fight even using his jujutsu.

BLAAARRRRR!!

A sound of explosion made you both cautious of what the hell was that, probably that was Gojo and Utahime's doing.

"Get on my back kid." He told you as you nodded, you then move to stand behind him and jump a bit to wrapped your arms around his neck, making him startled.

"What are you doing?" ask him.

"You said to get on your back?" you blink confused.

"No I mean, stand behind me, if I carry you I can't be on guard." Sukuna chuckled a little making you embarrassed as you unwrapped your arms and stood behind him now.

"Let's go, the deity is up ahead." The pinkette then continue his walk with you grabbing his white kimono, you kept your words that the entire time entering the castle you're going to stick close to him no matter what.

When couple of seconds passed, you both now face the big usual double doors that the king of curses ever faces before for years but you gulp, scared.

Now, Sukuna then pulled you a little so your left hand is in his as he then glanced at you, giving a nod as you nodded back as well.

Usually there always the guards who guard the door but it was all weird because none of the livings were not here too in the castle, there's probably no one except the deity.

Sukuna then open the double doors and stepped inside with you, as usual, the deity is behind the curtains so he or you cannot see it. The pinkette then bowed his head down a little.

"King of Curses, Ryomen Sukuna has return." He announced.

But there was no respond, making you more nervous as Sukuna's thumb rub the back of your hand for comfort.

What in the hell actually happened here? Don't tell me even the deity is go—

"So you've returned, Ryomen."

The pinkette's thoughts was cut off when the deity finally managed to answer, "That's very rare of you to greeted my presence."

The deity only could stay silent again until it talked; "You brought the human."

"Yeah."

"Didn't you forget that by the time you leave this world you'll be executed?"

"Don't know, don't care."

You look at your lover surprised, as he accepts it as if was nothing.

Where the heck did his plan gone to when he said he will kindly ask the deity for its mercy?! You thought panicking when you can feel the intense pressure surround you.

"Aren't you aware of what's happening in the Spirit World?"

"That's what I was about to ask before you mention this human."

The deity quietly laugh, "Very good then, because you're just in time of coming here."

Before Sukuna could presume what the deity meant, he widens his eyes when his body suddenly felt a huge pain on the chest, making him fell down onto his knees.

"SUKUNA?!" you yelled at him worried, grabbing his shoulders, confused of what just happened.

"KNEEL DOWN, RYOMEN!!" the deity spoke again making Sukuna in more pain, it feels like a tight rope suffocating his lungs, he cannot breaths easily.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" you screamed at the deity angry, your fear change into range, you couldn't stand seeing him hurt.

"You foolish human, had no idea as well what exactly really going on here aren't you?!" the almighty said again.

But the word of almighty is no longer available anymore when the enormous curtain that always cover it feature are now open, in exchange making you and Sukuna couldn't believe of what you both saw.

The deity finally managed to show itself and got its form but surprisingly it was just a full of black fog surround, but you could see those terrifying bizarre eyes.

"Y-You are not the deity as I thought..." Sukuna mumbled, even though he still groaning.

"WHAT?!"

The unknown creature in that dark fog showed its evil eyes as it laughs viciously, making you aware as you then crouch in front of the pinkette while he tried to tell you to just stay behind but he kept continue to feel the pain.

He still hasn't know the cause of that creature who faked itself as a deity to hurt him that bad.

"You figured it out." It said again as it makes you and Sukuna look at ahead in horror when two familiar companions came out of the dark fog.

"N-No way." You mumbled out when it was both the ruler of angel and devil.

Yami Tenshi and moreover Mazoku Deku, Sukuna's one only friend beside Gojo, he trusted the king of devil ever since he stayed at the Spirit World for years.

And he also owed Yami Tenshi that she ever saved your life before, of course you cannot forget of what the queen of angel did to you.

(A/N: If ya'll forgot, you can reread it back in; 1990 pt.6 chapter)

They both are in a worse state like the king of fairy and queen of demon does, but somehow Sukuna's range grow more when he realized Mazoku Deku is the only one who injured pretty bad.

As Yami Tenshi also lose her one wing.

Sukuna had no idea what or how this is happening too fast.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM YOU MONSTER?!" you yelled and take both of the ruler who lay down on the ground.

But before you can take them to safety, youe breath hitches when the fog suddenly wrapped around your neck.

"K-KID!" called Sukuna, struggling to break free from the pain, something is holding him back until he cannot move from his post.

The air arounds you suddenly went thinner, as you see black spots everywhere on your sight. It suffocates you miserably.

N-No I can't die here, I cannot reincarnate anymore, this is my last chance.

You fall onto your knees, wheezing, making the pinkette behind you in more range when you are more hurt than him now.

"STOP!!!"

Please someone... Tell me how—

"You sure you want to learn it?"

A realization hit you when you remembered Gojo said something to you regarding with your jujutsu technique.

= * ੈ✩‧₊˚ A Bit Of Flashback* ੈ✩‧₊˚ =

"Y/n-chan can you still stand?"

"I-I'm good." You answered while try to stood back up from the ground, you and Gojo now are in the usual training grounds to built your own jujutsu technique.

"Don't force yourself, if you do, my head will be hanging in the living room." He reminded you making you sigh.

"Sukuna will not go that far!"

"Oh sure he will, you're his everything after all~"

You rolled your eyes as you pleaded him again, "Please Gojo-sensei, teach me the specific jujutsu, I still cannot figure it out what my real jujutsu is, you told me to use coins. I did, but every time I tried to use a new technique that I discover on my own it still no use."

Gojo straighten his oval glasses, "Y/n-chan listen."

"What?"

"You didn't forget that your jujutsu can do whatever it is especially on Sukuna right?"

"Of course like when I call Sukuna's full name and he will immediately showed up right in front of me?"

"Exactly. That's the point."

"Which one?" you tilted your head to the side, confuse as Gojo now then bent down to level his face the same as your height.

"Kuraekasu's Clan only the three of you, Iori, Brenton, and yourself are just like the same version of us as special grade. Your jujutsu grows in you, whatever it may be in the future as long as it will help you through it, but the position of each of you when you born, you have to obey what the headmaster or the fortune that told you so of the purpose with each ability to reincarnate."

"Me; help to recover all Sukuna's fingers back."

"Yup, maybe it's different compared with Iori and Brenton who can do whatever they want as Kuraekasu's Clan, but you, Y/n-chan. Are the most unlike one."

"Huh?"

"Have you ever imagined once, what your jujutsu work toward the king of curse?" Gojo ask once more.

You scratch your head, "I don't really think about it that much."

"You have to think about it because that's what you're living for, to be by his side or not."

You look at Gojo again, had your answer that always in the pockets but he then spoke again.

"And if you already think about the jujutsu you're gonna use towards Sukuna, next, you can make it again with your own version but this time, it's valid for anyone in your list."

"What? I can do that? But I was forbidden to use it on curses except Sukuna."

"I told you Y/n-chan, you are unlike Iori and Brenton, if you just wish for what jujutsu technique you want, it will come to you. Besides, from what I knew, you did what your goal living for so it help you in return as a reward."

You felt dizzy with all the sudden explanation in one go.

"Trust me as your teacher. Be the heroine, Y/n-chan."

= * ੈ✩‧₊˚End of Flashback * ੈ✩‧₊˚ =

You open wide your eyes, as you try to stand up again. I don't really get it what you said back then Gojo-sensei but thank you.

Whatever it wants right? So, I can unleash my any kind of jujutsu to fight back this fake deity!

You stood on your one knee, let out the five coins and yelled; "Curse Universal Technique; Perish!!"

A sudden rush light coming from the sky, making the fake deity startled when you are able to attack him with your jujutsu.

"H-HOW A HUMAN LIKE YOU CAN— AGHH!!!"

You also had no idea what kind of this jujutsu will work on the deity but for sure the dark fog that was surrounding the whole area are now completely gone, even those bizarre eyes.

As you plopped on the ground tired, meanwhile Sukuna had his haw dropped, just witnessed something incredible of what you did.

"Kid!!" he called as he finally can break free from that pain, he then rose up and teleport immediately close to you.

"Sukuna thank goodness you're alright!" you answered while wipe your sweat.

"What the hell did you just do? I never see that technique!" he asks while checking your body if you were hurt anywhere while doing the jujutsu earlier.

"I think I kind of unleash my own jujutsu technique, the one that Gojo-sensei told me to figure it out by myself."

Sukuna sigh as he then places his one hand on the top of your head, "Guess he has my gratitude for teaching you."

You smiled.

"But I don't know what happened specifically with that fake deity whatsoever, one thing for sure that it's not finish." He stated.

"Right, we have to finish him permanently I think my ability earlier only stopped him for a while."

Sukuna raised your chin so you now look at him who plastered a small smile. "I'm proud of you, good job for saving me, thank you kid."

You cannot help but to hug him on the waist as the pinkette gladly embrace you back and caress your hair.

"S-Sukuna..."

Both you and him were surprised that a croak voice was suddenly heard, the two then look at the back to see the king of demon, Mazoku, had his eyes half open trying to reach you both.

Sukuna took no longer to ran to his side along with you now who go after the queen of angel, helping her all you can.

"Hang in there, I'm going to treat you."

"N-No, there's no time." Mazoku answered, grabbing Sukuna on the shoulder as his friend help him to sit up.

"Don't force yourself Mazoku." Remind the pinkette, ignoring what he said earlier.

"I-I'm serious! If you don't recover your all 20 fingers now, that awful creature can absorb your power too!!"

"What?"

"That dark fog earlier with bizarre eyes, it's the bad side of the true king in this Spirit World, its name is Greed, from the name, he wanted all of the ruler powers in this world, including you Sukuna."

You try to process of what he just meant, so its true that in this world there is no the deity that ever exist but it's only the true king of Spirit World itself.

But bad side? So there must be the—

"You have to save the good side, Benevolence. The true king of this world was trapped all this time inside Greed itself."

Sukuna's questions from long time ago are answered bit by bit, he always found something odd about the deity's presence, he thinks that an almighty like it is the ruler of the whole world?

That's ridiculous, because he believes the true almighty is the greatest of them all, the entire universe.

Sukuna nodded, "Alright. I'm going to get my fingers and kick Greed's ass."

But before he could stand up you then halt him on the arm making the red eye guy look at you startled, "Where is the last Sukuna's remaining fingers beside with Brenton??" you ask Mazoku.

"I-I think it's in the angel territory but there is Yuki Onna who guard the finger there."

"Roger." You answered and stood up as well.

You then let go of your grasp, on your way to walk to where the angel territory is but a familiar hand now caught your wrist this time.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" ask Sukuna with a glare.

"I'm getting your fingers back while you can beat Greed."

"No, you are not going there without me." He shakes his head.

"But Sukuna!"

"You dared to broke your promise to stay beside me?! You. Are. Not. Going."

You look at him with twitching eyes, you know so well it was a reckless idea to get it alone moreover to face Yuki Onna but if you don't do something best quickly. More terrible things might happen towards the king of curses and everyone.

"I don't, I'm just going to be apart from you for a while Sukuna. Please, let me go."

He only shakes his head again.

"If I don't do something what if terrible happens to you and I won't be able to see you again?" you ask him once more, this time mumbling while looking down.

Now Sukuna is in silence, he doesn't know what to reply, of course it was a good idea to get his fingers back along to beat Greed in the process but one thing for sure that he doesn't want anything happen to you again.

What scare him the most that what if you die while getting his fingers and you won't return anymore in the next five years like usual.

"Sukuna, I love you." You said and now taking his one hand earlier who grasps on your wrist tight to give it a warm peck on the back of his hand.

Sukuna sigh as he then pulled you by the waist so your body now clutch to him close.

"Promise me you'll be alright."

"I promise."

He then rubbed your right hand then down to your wrist when you look down to see he was wiping your skin, you were surprised what he's doing when there is a sudden two bold black line on the surface.

It was like his tattoo that he has on your right hand.

"This is a connection between you and me, so we both can tell if we are in dangerous or not."

"Sukuna..."

"Kid listen, your job is to only get my one finger from Yuki Onna. Nothing more, whatever you do, don't try to fight her."

"Okay."

"And if you finally managed to get it, you can send my finger through this." He then give you something like a small creature, shape like gasper ghost but its colour is maroon and have two horns.

"This fella will company you and send my finger right away."

"He's cute." You then let out your hand to pet the gasper ghost and it showed its fuzzy face because of your touch.

"Thank you Sukuna, I'll be careful, you too okay?" you then slowly back away from his arms.

"Yeah."

You smiled at him, let go of his hand slowly so you're be on your way now.

But before you could turn around fully, your body was pulled once more only now to meet his soft lips, making you flutter your eyes close.

Sukuna tuck on your nape, kissing you deeper as he managed to slip his tongue inside making a trace of saliva left from your lips and his.

"Return to me safely, love."

==== ヽ(≧□≦)ノ====

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the story

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

101K 2.5K 23
She's a college student currently studying to become the most powerful jujutsu sorcerer in the world. She's also an exotic dancer who needs the funds...
156K 4K 19
❝𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋❞ He was known as The One-Eye...
112K 2.2K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
71.3K 2.5K 21
After succumbing to your curiosity, you try to summon a demon, only to summon the worst one of all: Ryomen Sukuna. The demon is now bound to you till...