☑️ Contract Boyfriend | KTH |

By jo__kook

"𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥" 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥. 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰�... More

💋Disclaimer💋
💋 Chapter 1 💋
💋 Chapter 2 💋
💋 Chapter 3 💋
💋 Chapter 4 💋
💋 Chapter 5 💋
💋 Chapter 6 💋
💋 Chapter 7 💋
💋 Chapter 9 💋
💋 Chapter 8 💋
💋 Chapter 10 💋
💋 Chapter 11 💋
💋 Chapter 12 💋
💋 Chapter 14 💋
💋 Chapter 15 💋
💋 Chapter 16 💋
💋 Chapter 17 💋
💋 Chapter 18 💋
💋 Chapter 19 💋
💋 Chapter 20 💋
💋 Chapter 21 💋
💋 Chapter 22 💋
💋 Chapter 23 💋
💋 Chapter 24 💋
💋 Chapter 25 💋
💋 Chapter 26 💋
💋 Chapter 27 💋
💋 Chapter 28 💋
💋 Chapter 29 | Semi finale 💋
💋 Chapter 30 | Finale 💋
💋 THANK YOU 💋

💋 Chapter 13 💋

686 43 2
By jo__kook

"I'm late!! I'm going to be late and then I'm going to embarrass myself in front of everyone" Aria chanted in her head. It's 11:04 am and she's 4 minutes late to the meeting. She knew how punctual Yoongi was and she really didn't want to piss him off today for so many different reasons.

She yanked everyone out of the way to run towards the conference hall. Luckily in another 3 minutes, she was standing by the huge closed door. She bent down with her hands on her knees and took 4-5 deep breaths to calm herself down. Time to face the devil!!

"You're late Miss Kim" was the first thing she heard as she opened the door of the conference hall. Yoongi was sitting by the first seat of the big round table with around 5 more department representatives circling him. He looked up at Aria who was still a little huffing from all the sprinting she's done while coming up and shook his head to gesture to her to get inside and take a seat.

"I'm sorry" she apologized and pulled out the file from her bag. It was the first time she was in a room with Yoongi after the incident that night. He looked calm unlike her who was continuously freaking out every other chance she got. Is his hair a little darker shade of brown today or was Aria imagining things??

"What about your reports miss Kim?" He broke Aria's trance by voicing out his question. That's when Aria realised what the main purpose of this meeting actually was. She blinked and fumbled through her words, fidgeting the file in front of her.

"Right! The reports. I have them right.." she rummaged some more and "here" and handed Yoongi her report files. She had spent half of the night working on the files and the rest of it stressing over how to handle talking to him. Needless to say, she was sleep deprived, cranky and not in a mood to deal with anything right now.

"These look good. Thank you for your good work" Yoongi complimented her without looking up from the file. She shook her head knowing the jerk-y move he pulled off and went back to admiring the ugly leather covering of her folder.

The meeting went on for another 20 minutes. She didn't have any lecture till the next hour so she wasn't in a hurry. But to think of Yoongi talking about that night, she was dying inside.

When the meeting finally ended, all the other student representatives got up to leave the room. Aria packed her files as well and just as she was about to get up, a voice stopped her.

"Miss Kim, stay back for a while," Yoongi said. The other girl in the room looked helplessly at Aria as if she was going into war with Yoongi. Aria smiled, understanding her concerns and blinked to assure her that she'll be alright.

The room went silent after another 2-3 minutes. It was only Yoongi and Aria left in there. The silence was piercing to say the least. After a lot of courage building later, Aria decided to ask first "President Min, you said you wanted to talk"

"Yes. Umm..about last weekend. At the party.." he was saying but Aria cut him midway.

"Don't worry, President Min. I get it, It was just a dare. No need to fret about it" she said, making him look at her wide eyed. Aria took in his confused trance and contemplated if she said the right words or not.

"That's not what I meant" he took a step towards her after being quiet for a while. She backed away a few centimetres but he was right in front of her.

"Why did you leave?" He said. His voice is a lot softer and lower now, only for her ears. However, she was confused. He understood and elaborated.

"That day, I came back after drinking water and you were gone. Did I do something wrong?" He asked. He recalled him going to the kitchen to drink some water after feeling his throat burn with the after effects of alcohol but when he got back, the bed was empty. It did take him about 10 minutes because of all the drunk people pissing him off but he was back hoping he didn't do anything to wake Aria up.

When she didn't say anything, he asked the one question lingering in his head for the whole week "Do you regret what happened that night?"

At that, Aria's eyes widened. Regret was the farthest thing she felt for that night if anything. Even if she was drunk, she didn't regret a second that she spent with Yoongi. Other than waking up with no one beside her -which she now knew the reason to- that night was pretty iconic and perfect for her.

With nothing to say that would clear his doubts, Aria thought of doing the one thing that'll outstand any word. She stepped a little closer, put her hands on each side of his waist and tiptoed a little to reach closer to his face. She leaned in and placed her lips over Yoongi's. It was a soft brush on lips but it was evident enough to say what she wanted.

After briefly kissing him, she leaned back and whispered "Does this taste like regret to you?" She was burning red with how flustered she was getting at her actions. Yoongi was no different. His ears were a bright shade of red all of a sudden and his words were stuck in his throat.

"It doesn't" he finally managed to speak and then pulled her in for another kiss. This one was loud. All claspy and toothy. Just like the other night. Their hands roamed around each other as if they needed some touch to feel grounded. After a messy makeout against the table, Yoongi effortlessly picked her up and helped her climb the conference table. He slid in between her knees and kissed her again.

Aria never took Yoongi to be an aggressive kisser but at this point, she doesn't want to have anymore opinions. After a few more minutes of eating their breaths, they both pull back.

"We'll damn, President Min. That was intense" Aria being the first one to break the silence said, making the other roll his eyes. He pulled her back down from where she sat on the table and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Well, I guess you don't have any doubts now" he voiced out his statement. Aria shook her head aggressively which in turn made Yoongi chuckle a little.

"What does this mean? What does this make us?" Aria asked after another minute. They need to name whatever was going on between them. Aria was a girl who needed directions and clear meanings to things. She can't play hide and seek forever.

"What do you want this to make us?" Yoongi answered another question. She frowned but deep down knew things won't be the same between them now.

"Let's wait and see where this goes," she said and smirked. Maybe she can wait a little for a proper definition just this once. Yoongi nodded and took his stuff from his seat.

"But we're going to keep this.." she pointed between the two of them, gesturing to the events of a few minutes ago "going on right?"

"You mean messy makeout sessions on the conference table? Hell yes!!" He responded with equal vigour and bent down to peck her one last time before dragging her out of the room. It was so out of character for him to behave like that with others but Aria wasn't some other for him. She was special.

"By the way, What was that meeting about?" She asked once the two were back at the lockers. Taehyung and you were already taking out your books for the last lecture for the day.

"What meeting?" Both Taehyung and you asked together.

"You really didn't pay attention to anything I said, did you?" Yoongi shook his head and rolled his eyes when Aria gave him a not-guilty-at-all-i-got-to-makeout-with-you eyes.

"The college wants to organise a farewell party for the teachers who are going to retire this year, since we're the seniors," he told the three of you.

"It's in two weeks. We have two whole weeks to plan and organise things" he proceeded further. You nod your head and so does Aria. As for Taehyung, he's as present in the conversation as he was in Mr. Lee's lecture. He didn't hear a word Yoongi said.

"I would need your help with it. You can join forces with Miss Kim here.." Yoongi gestured towards Aria "She knows the rest" he finished. All of them agreed and then moved to their respective lectures for the day.

The day passed quickly and soon it was the time for Taehyung's practice session. Your sister and you were the only two present in the house at the moment as your parents were out at one of their friend's places.

You have told your sister about going to Taehyung's game and enough to summarise, she didn't take it very well. It took you a lot of effort to get her to keep her mouth shut.

"I'll be back before 7. I promise" you've said to her and after a hefty bribe of doing her chores for a week later, she finally agreed to not spill anything to your parents. You knew she wouldn't do it anyways but negotiating with her was fun.

Now you are getting ready to leave the house. You put on a scarf, a cardigan. Taking your bag and your phone, you made your way out of the house. The sun has just set which means the blissful color of the sky accompanying you the whole way.

The ground was supposedly empty today. Not a lot of people at the bleachers. You took a seat from where you could get a direct and clear view of your boyfriend playing. The players weren't on the ground yet and so you pulled out the granola bar you've kept in your bag and started eating it.

"Hey Nerd, you sure you want to have those calories" A voice made you look over at the direction from where it came. It was another one of Sorah's minions sitting on the top bench. The infamous Sorah was in the middle in her usual questionable dress.

How do these girls not get cold??

"Uhu..let it be Minnie, she's sensitive. Might start crying and call her boyfriend over here" Sorah's voice came out taunting. You really didn't want to get involved with them over such witless comment when you can focus on Taehyung's game instead.

"Do you ever feel unworthy for someone like Taehyung?" Sorah asked next. It was obvious that she was trying to fume you and get a word out of you to start a scene but you were more than that. You definitely knew when or what to speak and when to keep quiet. She apparently did not.

"Hey babe" Taehyung suddenly appeared from behind you, back hugging you from the waist. You leaned a little on him and took a deep breath of relief. You're not alone anymore. He's right there.

"Hi. When's the game starting?" You said in a low voice.

"In 10. Why? You have to be somewhere?" He asked caressing the sides of your waist. And it didn't feel weird at all.

"My parents are out and I've to be back by 7. Gotta study for that big test, remember?" You two were like a natural couple. The slow murmuring and soft caresses. No one could doubt a thing about you not being a fake one.

"Okay. I'll drop you off. Do you want something? Are you cold?" He quickly let go of your waist to take off his jacket and wrapped it around your shoulder. It had his smell. And it was warm.

"Thank you" you pressed your palm over his hand on your shoulder. It infuriated Sorah who was just behind you watching the whole ordeal.

"I gotta run but wait for me after the match, hmm!" He said and turned you around. You nodded with a smile.

No one knew what came over him the next second. He leaned down to place a light brush of lips on your cheek bone. Right below your eye. The touch was so soft you wanted it back on your skin. Your hands were on his waist when he pulled back and winked once before sprinting back to where the rest of the boys were.

As soon as he left the bleachers, you sat down on the bench. Your heart was leaping out. And your cheeks were flushed red. Especially the one he's pecked. You were confused on how you reacted. He's kissed you. This was the first time he did that. The night at the party was just a drag of his lips over your skin but today, it was a real peck. You could feel it in your bones. The tinglings and the butterflies. They were all real.

Oh god!!! Fake dating Kim Taehyung was getting easier on the outside and complicated on the inside...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 2.6K 30
'𝘽𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢' 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 ' 𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙪...
23K 2.9K 71
𝖧𝖾 𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝖺𝗓𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗀𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗇𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖽, "𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼...
47.1K 4.4K 47
വിധി......🤐 അതൊരു വല്ലാത്ത സംഭവം തന്നെ... നാം ഇഷ്ടപ്പെട്ടതും നമ്മളെ ഇഷ്ടപ്പെട്ടതും ഒരു കൈ അകലത്തിൽ നഷ്ടപ്പെടുമ്പോൾ ഒന്നും ചെയ്യാൻ ആവാതെ നോക്കി നിൽക...
14K 542 34
" 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐲, 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭...