โ—‹ยป๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•‚-โ„™๐• ๐•ก ๐•†๏ฟฝ...

By diom_nsn

โ—‡ UNDER CONSTRUCTION โ—‡ โ— ON HAITUS FOR A LITTLE WHILE โ— ๐–ฆนยฐโ€ข ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ โฃ๏ธŽ โฃ๏ธŽ
๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ - ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช!!! - ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™งโฃ๏ธŽ
UPDATEโฃ๏ธŽ
update (dont worry nothing bad lmao)โฃ๏ธŽ
๏น๐™—๐™ฉ๐™จ'-
kim namjoon pt.1ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
kim namjoon pt. 2 โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
park jimin ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
ษชแด แด‡ษดส€แด€ษขแด‡แด… ษดษขสŸ- (แด แด‡ษดแด›??? ษชษข-)
kim seokjin pt.1 ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
kim seokjin pt.2 ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
๏น๐™ฉ๐™ญ๐™ฉ'-
choi beomgyu ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
kang taehyun ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
choi yeonjun pt.1 ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
choi yeonjun pt.2 ใ‚ทโœ”๏ธŽ
yeonjun & beomgyu pt.1
๏น๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™จ'-
ส™แด€แด‹แด‡ส€ส แด€ษดแด… แด„แดษด๊œฐแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแดษด๊œฑ - สŸ. สแด‹โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ษด แดษด แด›สœแด‡ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ - สœ.แดŠ๊œฑ โœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด‡s - สœ.สœแดŠ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
สœแดสŸแด… แด›ษชษขสœแด›- สœ.แดŠs ใ‚ทโœ”๏ธŽ
แดส™sแด‡ssษชแด แด‡ แดส™sแด‡ssษชแดษด - สœ.แดŠsโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
า“แด€ษดแด›แด€sส - ส™.แด„สœโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
๏น๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ช๐™จ'-
๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด‡แด€ษขสŸแด‡๊œฑ - ส. สœแดกโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
ส™แด‡sแด› แด…แด€ส แด‡แด แด‡ส€ - แด‹.สษข ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
sneak peak 2!
about Ravn
๏น๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฏ'-
แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€ - แดŠ.สสœใ‚ท๏ธŽโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
แด€ส€ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด€ษขแด‡ - แด„.๊œฑ ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
'แด…แดษด'แด› สแดแดœ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด›?' - แดŠ. แดกสโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
๏น๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฉ'-
แดแดแด ษชแด‡๊œฑ - แดข. แด„สŸใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
sneak peak~
แดŠแดœsแด› แด›แด แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด› สแดแดœ - ษด.แดŠแด + สŸ.แดŠษดใ‚ทโœ”๏ธŽ
๏น๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ'-
ษชแด›'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แดแด แด‡ส€ sแดแดษด.. - สœ.แดŠs ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
สœษชษขสœ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›๊œฑ - สŸ. แด„โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดœแด˜. - แดก.แดŠสœโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
๏น๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฏ๐™ฎ'-
sแดกแด‡แด‡แด› ส€แด‡สŸแด‡แด€sแด‡ - s.ส€แดŠ
๏น๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š'-

choi beomgyu ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ

1K 26 0
By diom_nsn

ғᴇᴍ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ×ᴍᴀғɪᴀ! ᴄʜᴏɪ ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ = 1975 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ
ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ?: ✔️

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɴᴏᴡ. sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ Erdemand !!

ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ~ <3

> Keys <

[f/f] - favourite flower
[f/b] - favourite book
[f/s] - favourite snack
[Junghyun] - your brother

——
Fated  Marriage
———

Awkward.

The one word I would use to describe this dinner. Even after such the warm welcome from Mr. Choi and his son, the atmosphere felt so... humid. And I could see that Junghyun noticed that too, as he was nervously peering towards each person at the table besides me.

I picked at the [f/f] - themed potatoes infront of me, admiring the gorgeous patterns and designs instead of paying attention to the tenseness of the room. What a coincidence that it happens to be my favourite flower? It was a very peculiar choice of food for a guest, but I couldn't enjoy it much as I felt my appetite dissappear.

I was uncomfortable, to say the least.

I was at a table with mafia members, and the mafia boss himself; Mr. Choi. I was supposed to feel scared, terrified if you may. But I couldn't bring myself to feel anything else other than discomfort for my situation. I mean..

It's not everyday you get to sit with scary looking men from the mafia.

I honestly don't know why I'm here. My father, a rich business man, had invited me and my brother to this event, and me being an idiot, accepted happily. So did my brother, although he had more resistance than I did.

As I was looking down at my plate, I could feel a pair of eyes burning into my skull, and to be honest, have been for the past 10 minutes; adding onto the uncomfortable swirling in my stomach.

Suddenly, to my relief, a loud booming voice rung out over the dominating silence, belonging to Mr. Choi. It immediately caught everyone's attention. Everyone, but the person who has been keeping their eyes on me, to my annoyance.

"Well, there is a reason I have invited Mr. Kim and his family here, of course. " He replied to no one, smiling with genuine kindness, although seemingly laced with a slightly potent undertone.

So sickeningly sweet you would mistake it for gratitude.

I look up slowly, the potatoes on my plate getting farther and farther away into the limits of my peripheral vision. Soon, I am met with two piercing hazel eyes which belong to.. Mr. Choi's son.

I raise an eyebrow in disinterest, not really liking how he's been staring me down this whole dinner. He smiles sheepishly before turning towards his father, beckoning him to continue.

How strange. I feel a tap on my shoulder, turning round to see it's Junghyun, gesturing to the creep with a confused face. He must've noticed his excessive staring. I return the action, shrugging my shoulders and taking a sip of my red wine, which I found to be quite bitter too late before it spilled into my mouth.

Ignoring the bitter taste, I turn to Mr. Choi, who's coincidentally smiling at me. I smile back, wanting him to feel at ease, even though I clearly wasn't. But then again, frowning at a mafia boss is never a good option.

"Right. We were wondering the exact same thing, Mr. Choi. What was the reason for this meeting?" Junghyun asks, his tone coming off as sharp and demanding. I nod in agreement, curious, but also wanting to distract myself from the continuous staring from a certain someone.

"Feisty... we invited you because-- "

"How about we leave it as a suprise, father? I want to know her- I mean- them, a little bit more." His son suggests, his eyes still locked on the side of my face. Junghyun sends him a dirty look, and Mr. Choi smiles, happy with the suggestion.

"Good idea Beomgyu! What do you two think?" Mr. Choi says, turning again to me and Junghyun.

We both look to each other, already tired of being here. But I wasn't going to give up. If I was going to be here with the mafia boss of Seoul, I might as well make a good first impression. Even if his son is a little creep.
'maybe he's just shy.' I thought. I nod firmly in response, and Junghyun hesitantly nods back.

"Great... that's good." The creep, now known as Beomgyu, bluntly mutters, now starting to get up from the table. I follow in suit, looking to Junghyun as he doesn't follow behind me.

"Junghyun? Aren't you coming?" I question. He smiles and points to Mr. Choi.

"I'm going to spend time with Mr. Choi first. I'm interested in his artillery." He says with fake enthusiasm. I know he isnt interested at all, but I appreciate his decision to try and get the night over with. Mr. Choi laughs loudly as Junghyun 'fanboys'. I smile at his childishness.

I turn back to see Beomgyu, who was already facing me, looking impatient. I smile weakly before walking towards him.

"Shall we?"

"We shall." He finishes, before harshly taking my hand and leading my through different halls and corridors. My eye twiches in annoyance, as I cringe at how tightly he is holding my hand, but I brushed it off as him being excited to show me things. What things? Dunno. But it must be something cool.

While he whisks me through the five storey apartment, we joke and talk about things we have in common. Such as the same books, especially [f/b], which came as a surprise to me. At one point, he had asked what kind of snacks I liked, to which I answered with [f/s]. Seemed he liked those too. Either way, it was a big contrast to how he was acting at the table.

'Maybe he isn't so creepy. Okay still creepy, but not as much as I had thought.' I thought.

After lots of walking and flights of stairs, we made it to the Building Gardens. My jaw fell in awe.

The garden was vast and wide, covered with different hues, shades and shapes I hadn't ever seen before. It was organised perfectly, and even had a huge glass greenhouse at the far right of the garden, a seating area next to it.

I saw lush, red roses, petals tinted pink at the tips, it's fingers wrapped around the Greenhouse in spirals and diagonal lines.

A small gasp left my lips as I immediately walked into the paradise before my eyes. This garden might even be a bit bigger than ours!

I could smell the sweet aroma of [f/f], putting a smile on my face. I had almost forgotten that Beomgyu was behind me, jumping a little when he brushed my shoulder with his knuckles.

"You seem to like our gardens a lot, don't you?" He asks timidly, seeming small in my presence.

Not like I mind at all.

"Yes. Yes I do. In fact, I think it's beautiful." I state, looking around in complete bliss.

"I'm glad you find my happy place beautiful." He smiled.

"You have a happy place too?" I ask, surprised we have more in common than I thought.

"Yes I do, after my mother died, the garden kept me company when my father couldn't." He sighed, turning away slightly to look at a particular set of spider-lilies. I frown a little.

It was almost too much in common. But I didn't mind. If anything, it was comforting to find someone who understood the pain me, Junghyun and my father had been through.

I subconsciously go to hug Beomgyu, wrapping my arms around his waist, rubbing small comforting circles into his hips.

"...I'm sorry that happened to you. The same had happened to me and Junghyun." I sigh, not realising the huge blush that spread over Beomgyu's cheeks, ears and neck. I held him closer, smiling little at his quietness. He must appreciate having someone else to relate to as well.

𝘽𝙚𝙤𝙢𝙜𝙮𝙪 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I almost fainted in her arms, feeling a blush creep up my neck to my cheeks and ears. This couldn't be happening.

She was hugging me. So passionately as well, such comfort and kindness could only come from a pure soul like hers. Such soft touches from her delicate yet rough fingertips- I could almost feel myself melt into her touch.

I didn't really care about my useless excuse of a mother, not now anyways. She had always warned me to never obsess over others, to never become my father's child. But of course...

That statement just went to waste... now didn't it?~

I sigh quietly, leaning my head against her shoulder, my nostrils swimming in her scent. It was like heaven in a living body.

And it's all mine. Her personality, smile, hands, her soft hair, her soothing laugh, all mine.

And I'm all her's. Everything I am and posses belongs to her. My body, my heart, my soul I would give to her.

God, I'm on Cloud 9.

I start to feel her pull away, and subconsciously pull her back, my arms around her neck. I panic a little, thinking of an excuse to use.

"Hmm? Are you okay-"

" I just.. want to stay l-like this... please." I interrupt, fake tears spilling out of my eyes and down my cheeks as she pets my head slowly, comforting me.

I wish this could last forever. And maybe even more than that. Just to feel her touch on my skin, her lips on mine, just the thought makes my skin burn up in embarrassment.

Suddenly, she whispers in my ear, her hot breath fanning my ear. " Hey, can you tell me why I've been invited here?" she asks, making me freeze.

I can't help but feel euphoria from just her voice alone.

I gulp and nod, reluctantly pulling away from her and placing her hands in mine. She gives me a questioning look, to which I reply with a smile. I can't wait for her to jump with joy at the news. We've gotten along so well! Surely she will be happy...

"Well..." I start, nervousness taking over my body. She smiles to reassure me, and I feel my body heat up drastically. "We're getting married in a few weeks." I smile happily, pulling her into my arms.

𝙮/𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I freeze. This can't be happening. Married?! I pull myself away from Beomgyu's embrace, a terrified expression on my face. I can't marry him! I've known him for only a few hours. I feel panic and anger settle in my stomach.

"Excuse me?" I say, anger laced in my voice. Beomgyu's expression changes to a confused one as he reaches to take my hand. I pull away from him, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "What do you mean we're getting married?"

He laughs, looking at me with soft eyes. "I mean just as I said, love. We're getting married! It was all your father's doing! But, to be honest.."

He leans towards me, whispering in my ear. "He didn't have a choice..."

I can feel hot tears of anguish start to fall down my cheeks, the sweet smell of [f/f] getting more and more sickening and suffocating by the second.

Beomgyu notices my waterworks, and goes to wipe my tears away as I'm frozen in place. "Don't cry, my love." he says. "Even if you don't love me now.."

"Stockholm Syndrome works wonders.. doesn't it?"

———

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʟᴏʟ. ᴀʟsᴏ, sᴏʀʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ Erdemand ғᴏʀ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ!

ᴀʟsᴏ, ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ʙᴏx ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ 'ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ʟᴏɴᴇʀs' ᴛᴀʙ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ Erdemand ғᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ!

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...