The Brown Bunny (TCF)

By Elac_H

'What the--?!' His eyes widened as he sees his hand. No. It was a paw. A small brown and soft paw was in fron... More

Chapter 1 : Is it a bunny? (1)
Chapter 2 : Is it a bunny? (2)
Chapter 3 : Is it a bunny? (3)
Chapter 4 : You Can Talk? (1)
Chapter 5 : You Can Talk? (2)
Chapter 6 : You can talk? (3)
Chapter 7 : It's A Curse (1)
Chapter 8 : It's A Curse (2)
Chapter 9 : It's A Curse (3)
Chapter 10 : There's A Way (1)
Chapter 12 : There's A Way (3)

Chapter 11 : There's A Way (2)

2.1K 187 36
By Elac_H

Alberu entered the guests room and saw three royals of the ocean was sitting on the couch while another whale beastman was standing behind them.

Cale was hiding unnoticed inside Alberu's large pocket and the invisible Raon was naturally with them.

"Thank you for deciding to spend some of your precious time for our meeting, Your Highness."

"It's fine, Your Majesty. I didn't expect to see the former King of the ocean here too."

Alberu really didn't expect that Witira would bring Shickler, Paseton and Archie to the meeting.

Witira had asked formally if Alberu could arrange some time for a meeting with her.

She is now the Queen of the ocean and he wondered what are they going to discuss about.

No, the way the Queen had asked him before was more like a request.

Witira and Paseton smiled towards the Crown Prince of Roan Kingdom who was guarded with royal knights behind him as he walked towards the couch.

Their smiles were identical to Shickler's smile.

Alberu also smiled elegantly as he sat on the couch across the whales.

He noticed Witira's eyes were looking back and forth between the two royal knights behind him.

"...You two can go out now."

Alberu gestured his hand to let the knights know that it's fine.

"Yes, Your Highness."

The two knights bowed respectfully before went out of the room and guarded the outside of the guest room.

Alberu glanced at the closed door and turned his head back towards the whales as he smiled.

Witira smiled back at him.

"Thank you, Your Highness."

"What private matter are you going to discuss with me today, Your Majesty?"

"It's not really a private matter. I just wonder if Roan Kingdom has laws that forbid royals or high nobles from other kingdom to come and stay here for a long period of time."

"Pardon?"

Alberu blinked his eyes a few times at Witira's questions.

He didn't expect her to ask him that kind of question all of sudden.

However, he still answered her questions truthfully.

"Roan Kingdom does not allow royalty or nobles from other kingdoms to live here formally in a long period of time."

"... However, in a case where the royals from another kingdom want to form a good relationship by marrying their princess or other high nobles to the nobles or royals in Roan Kingdom, only the one who will be marrying and their special maid will be allowed to stay here."

(I'm not really sure but most of the historical manhwas and novels that I read are like this.😅)

"There are more laws about this but I wish to know the reason why you ask for this question first."

Alberu crossed his leg and his eyes slightly glanced downward towards Cale who was hiding in his pocket.

They then made eye contact for a second.

'What?'

Cale frowned but Alberu quickly turned his gazed back towards Witira as he smiled.

"Yes. Well, my father and brother are planning to live in land so I hope that the Roan Kingdom will allow them to reside here without the folks feeling threatened or scared by the whale tribes."

Witira looked at Shickler and Paseton, and turned back to look at Alberu.

Her eyes looked serious.

"I don't want my father and brother to reside here in land and pretend as if they are normal humans. I want them to always remember that they are still from the whale tribe of ocean regardless where they live."

"We are from the ocean and we will not intervened in any matters regarding the land so I hope your highness will allow the both of them to live here in any region of Roan Kingdom with no doubt between us."

Alberu stared at Witira and Paseton without saying anything.
Suddenly he heard the invisible Raon spoke in his mind.

– I doubt the whales will do anything bad to our kingdom land since the whales are kind! But they did once almost hurt the human and wet him with water in the Ubarr Territory.

Raon didn't mean to sound like he was complaining about the whales but he just never forget about that time when his human sneezed due to the cold of his wet clothes.

'Really? I've never heard about this.'

Alberu stifled his laugh but he did feel bad towards Cale.

The crown prince didn't know about this incident because Lady Amiru didn't  make a fuss about it.

'What's so funny?'

Cale who didn't know about Raon little grumbling at Alberu only frowned even deeper as he noticed the crown prince who seemed to hold back his laugh.

Witira who also noticed this had a look of confusion on her face.

"...Are you sure you won't cause an uproar like how you did in the Ubarr Territory?"

"What– how did you know.."

Witira felt a bit awkward since she was also the cause of the disturbance in the Ubarr Territory eventhough the whole fault actually laid on Toonka.

"...I swear on my name, Witira, that the whale tribe will never harm Your Highness' people."

The Crown Prince 's people.
His family that he cares so much and his innocent folks.

"Very well. I really don't see any problem with your stay here in Roan Kingdom, but do inform me about which territory you will stay in."

Alberu made a little note in his mind before hearing Paseton spoke.

"It's the Henituse territory."

"...Henituse territory?"

"Yes, your highness."

Alberu noticed a slight spark in Paseton's eyes. He looked quite happy and excited to stay in Henituse territory.

"...I guess you have contacted Duke Henituse?"

"You're right. We did contact the duke and he already gave us the permission. Here is the document."

Witira handed Alberu the documents that serve as the prove that Duke Henituse did give them the permission to reside in Henituse Territory.

Alberu read the document carefully and put it on the table.

Smile.

He smiled elegantly.

Too elegant that it gave them an awkward feeling.

Witira noticed that the crown prince keep peeking inside his pocket. His pocket looked quite full as if he had put something inside it.

Alberu smiled at Cale who seemed to have an idea what Alberu was thinking about.

'...I guess it's normal to not get the crown prince's permission first for anything these days huh? Or is it only Henituse's thing?'

Cale just shrugged his shoulder.

He didn't have any idea about this but he did know that Shickler has a plan to live in land with his son much earlier.

"The Duke also said that Young Master Cale would probably wouldn't think too much about this because we, the Whale Tribe, is one of his trusted ally."

Paseton described their conversation with Deruth Henituse at Alberu. The crown prince just nodded his head. So did the bunny inside his pocket.

'Well, father is not wrong about that.'

Cale leaned his small back against Alberu's chest as he was getting more comfortable inside the pocket.

Alberu just let out a sigh and stared at the four whales in front of him.

"This is quite sudden of a request, but can I show you something?"

.
.
.

Last night, Cale was thinking of another way for him to talk with others since the beast children who are the only people that could understand him, were no longer could get near him. The first thing that he thought of is the beastmen from the ocean. They are also beastmen but what makes them slightly different from Lock and the kittens is that they are not from land.

Cale was not sure if the habitat is fundamental to the curse. He wanted to meet the whale tribe to know if they would get affected by the curse.

It's risky but it's worth a try. Futhermore, he got dragons to protect him if the worse ever happen.

He tried to tell the other about his idea but none of them could understand him and his bunny body. Not only that, Cale also was quiet bad at explaining things clearly so the him in bunny form only makes it even worse.

'Human, I don't get what you are trying to express at all...'

'....? Cale, are you okay?'

Even Raon and Eruhaben was confused with Cale. Cale kept moving his tiny body like he wanted to explain something, but nothing had been explained at all.

There's only question marks floating above the others' heads.

Cale frowned and turned his face away from others.

He then stomped frustratingly towards the table in his room and tried to climb the large work table.

Yes, a very large table. For only him of course.

Raon noticed the struggling Cale and help him to get on top of the table work. There are papers and ink pen on it.

Cale tried to grab the pen and write something on the white paper but he couldn't even grip the pen.

Cale was so annoyed that his ears went up and down several times and one of his foot kept stomping itself fastly. He calmed himself and tried to hold the pen again. This time, more carefully.

Thud.

The pen couldn't hold on in Cale's desperate grip and fell itself as it rolled on the paper and stained the white paper with its black ink.

Cale snapped and kicked the pen off the table.

The others just looked at him dumbfoundedly at his sudden action.

'Cale-nim...'

Choi Han wanted to comfort the frustrating Cale but his next action surprised him.

Cale drowned his tiny paw inside the opened bottle of ink and tapped on the white paper with an annoyed expression. He moved his paw on the paper slowly as he tried to draw something.

He took his sweet time to draw on the paper but ended up getting annoyed by his own drawing.

It's horrendous.

Cale surely knew that his unrecognizeable drawing of fish was not of any help at all.

Cale did try his best but his weak muscles didn't want to cooperate with him.

'...is that a fish tail?'

Among all of the people that surrounded the table, Rosalyn was the first to speak.

It was indeed a correct guess as they all could see the light up expression on Cale's face.

'You want to eat fish, human?'

Raon tilted his head as he asked Cale the question.

Cale's bright expression changed to his usual frowning face. His ears also flopped down. His change of expressions make it's easier for the others to understand him.

'The whale tribe?'

Eruhaben took a guess and Cale's long ears quickly rose up. He then nodded his head furiously.

Looking at the excited Cale makes the others' hearts beat faster.

The sight was so cute that it's hard not to fall in love with every moves that Cale the bunny makes.

The others stared at Cale more intensely as they didn't want to miss any of Cale's movement.

Cale pointed at himself and then at the horrific fish drawing. His ears kept twitching, showing how he wanted the others to guess what he meant correctly this time too.

'Cale, you want to meet with the whale tribe?'

One of Alberu's eyebrows slightly rose as he asked that. This caused the others to turned their heads towards him. He looked at Eruhaben and Choi Han who seemed to have a confused look on their faces and pointed at Cale.

Cale's reddish-brown eyes was sparkling as he nodded his tiny head.

Everyone has a shocked expression on their faces as some of them hit the table unconsciously.

Choi Han, Raon and Rosalyn hit the table a little bit too hard, it caused Cale to stagger and flopped to his side.

'What?? Human! You can't! They are beastmen, you know!

'...You want to check whether the curse affected them, right?'

'But still...Young Master Cale, that's risky. You and the whales might get in danger!'

'Sigh...Cale-nim, you can't put yourself in danger.'

Cale frowned as he stood back on his hind legs. He shook his head and stared at Alberu.

Please, Hyung-nim.

That's what his round eyes seemed to say.

Surprisingly or not surprising at all, those cute round pitiful eyes worked on Alberu and the others. Of course, Cale actually just staring at him without thinking much.

'...Dongsaeng, I...'

Alberu glanced at Choi Han and Eruhaben before continuing his words.

'Allright. It's not like we can stop you from doing what you want.'

Actually they can but they didn't want to. Cale can do anything he wants. No one can stop him.

Great!

Cale's eyes sparkled for a second. The others could see his little nod as they tried to hold back their smiles.

.

.

.

Remembering those cute scenes made Alberu's cheek turned quite a bit red and the corner of his mouth twisted weirdly.

Seeing how the silent Alberu has an odd smile on his face, Witira frowned a bit.

"...Your highness? Are you okay?"

"Ah–Ahem!"

The crown prince fake coughed in embarrassment as he stared back at the Queen of Ocean with calm eyes.

There's something squiggling inside of the crown prince's pocket.

Witira and the other whales noticed it.
Their eyes followed Alberu's hand gestured. His large hand patted his own pocket and slowly touched the creature inside of it.

He gently pulled out that tiny being out of his pocket.

It's small.
Too small.

Ah

'Cute.'

That's what Witira thought at first as her eyes looked at the cute bunny on Alberu's palm.

However, she couldn't help but started to frown silently. It felt tight in her chest and her heart kept beating faster and faster.

It's burning yet she didn't feel an ounce of heat inside her body.

Her eyes was shaking and her fingertips were trembling.

Not in fear.

She knew what this is.

It's excitement.

Alberu noticed the weird crazy look on Witira's beautiful face and subconsciously covered Cale's tiny face.

'Hmm? Why is he like this?'

The crown prince was silent nervously.
So did the whales.
He didn't know what was Raon up to since the little dragon couldn't telepath with him at all.

Cale hopped a bit so that he could see beyond Alberu's hand. He was shocked to see Witira has an insane look on her face yet she seemed to try to hold herself back.

"....I-it's a really cute bunny...."

Witira was trying to show them her best smile but her smile just looked twisted and awkward.

'....I want to squish it to death–'

"Damn, I can kill that thing within a second."

As Witira had a thought to kill that bunny, the whale beastman who was quiet this whole time finally spoke spontaneously.

Witira and Shickler turned their head to look at Archie. They both have the same shocked expression on their faces. Archie who also looked at them just tilted his head.

"....I shouldn't say that out loud, right?"

'Obviously- This idiot-!'

Witira was about to open her mouth to say something but she stopped as she heard his little brother's worried voice.

"How can you say that, Archie?!"

He looked quite furious.

"The bunny is so cute and lovely, yet you have a thought of killing it?"

Archie just kept his mouth shut and tried to ignore Paseton's angry stares that seemed wanted to pierce through him. He glanced at the tiny bunny and turned his head away from it.

"....I don't feel comfortable when I look at that bunny..."

Archie honestly commented but his eyes were looking at the ceiling.

"....Noona? Are you alright? Father?"

Both father and daughter were also staring intensely at the ceiling like Archie. The guest room ceiling in the palace looks really beautiful today.

There's sweat flowing down their forehead and they kept their eyes shut.

"Your Highness..."

Witira spoke in a quite rough voice.

"...Please...put that little bunny away."

Her fists were trembling.

Alberu observed the whales reaction as he put Cale back into his pocket.

"Alright. Your Majesty, now I have a request."

"...Huh?"

Witira opened her eyes slowly and looked back towards the calm crown prince. Alberu glanced at the confused Paseton and gently spoke in an elegant tone.

"Please let us have Paseton."

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

The royals of ocean have a dumbfounded expression on their faces. Paseton has the most confused face out of them.

"....Your Highness...You want to have Paseton?"

Archie looked at Alberu with a look of disbelief like he just found a side of the crown prince that he has never expected to see. Witira's eyes were shaking so did Shickler's. She also unconsciously held her little brother's hand tightly.

"Yes. I need his help for something for maybe a few days if you don't mind."

Alberu nodded his head while staring at Cale inside of his pocket. He didn't noticed the whales' worried faces.

"Oh.... Y–You mean it like that? Haha.."

Archie laughed awkwardly while scratching his hair. Witira and Shickler sighed in relief and Paseton just kept his head down as he felt quite embarrassed.

"...? Does it can be other means?"

"...No. Please ignore that I asked."

Archie suddenly felt tired and sighed again. Ever since he met Cale's group, he felt like he is one of the most sane and mature person among them.

"Well, what kind of help that I can provide for you, Your Highness?"

Paseton asked in a low voice, trying to ignore the embarrassment he felt just now

Alberu glanced at Witira and spoke honestly.

"Can I ask for I and Paseton to be alone? There's a private matter I want to discuss with him."

'I can't let many people know about Cale's situation.'

But the whales' faces became shocked again. Witira stood up and suddenly hugged Paseton as if protecting him.

Witira's mind was going wild. So did Archie's.

"Y-your Highness. I don't think there's a need for us to form any closer relationship just because we wanted to live on land, right? You said that it was fine..."

Witira was frowing as she looked at the confused crown prince.

Giving her brother to someone else is the last thing she wanted to do.

"Huh? Yes. It's fine. Sir Paseton and Sir Shickler can live in Roan Kingdom. I've said that clearly right?"

"But–"

"Noona, calm down."

Paseton touched his sister gently and gestured her to sit back. He then smiled awkwardly at Alberu.

"Yes. It's fine, Your Highness. If it's something I can do, then I will do my best to help you. Father, Noona, you can just wait for me in another room."

Witira frowned at Paseton's words but she still went out of the room with the others while giving Alberu a disapproval face.

'...What?'

The confused Alberu just smiled awkwardly at Witira as she closed the door of the guest room.

Haaaa. How tiring..

"Sir Paseton, how are you feeling when you see this bunny?"

"Huh? Oh...it is really cute."

"You don't have a feeling that you want to kill him, right?"

"No way. How can I ever kill this cute land animal?"

"I see..."

It seemed like the ocean tribe did get affected with the curse but not as bad as the animal tribe in land. However, for Paseton, who has half blood of human, didn't seem to get affected by it at all.

That's really fortunate for Cale. He now has someone who can understand him and doesn't have the urge to kill him.

The room was quiet for a while and the bunny, who was just sitting on Alberu's palm the whole time, finally stood up on his hind legs. He then raised his tiny paw and opened his mouth to make a sound.

'Try to hold me. Do you feel fine?'

"Huh?"

Paseton's eyes became round and he backed off a little bit.

What the heck did he just hear? Did the bunny just spoke to him? How..

"Here."

Alberu pushed Cale towards the whale's face and the whale seemed to be very confused. He then awkwardly touched the small bunny and took him out of Alberu's hand to his own large hands. He was nervous because the bunny is too soft and small, he afraid he might hurt him.

As Cale was securely inside Paseton's hand, he rubbed his chin comfortably against his palm. It felt so cool. Paseton's hands is not so warm but they have a cool sensation that makes it the best place to sleep on. It's as if Cale was sleeping on a bed under the ocean.

Cale kept rubbing his face and Paseton tried his best not to move so much and just staying still.

Cale held up his head and turned it towards Alberu. He then nodded his head in approval.

'Hyung-nim, I like this one! Let's go with this.'

"Hah...this punk..."

Alberu just sighed as he knew what was the exciting sparkles in Cale's round eyes mean.

"Sir Paseton."

"Yes?"

"This bunny is Cale Henituse."

"....huh???"

Paseton has a really shocked expression as if he had eaten some rotten fruits. His hands that holding the bunny were trembling and he stared at the bunny. The bunny then opened his tiny mouth, showing his cute teeth.

'Hiya. Glad to see you, Paseton.'

"What....?? The young master....is a bunny now?? H-how?"

Paseton was looking at Cale and then at the crown prince. There's a large frown on his beautiful face.

He was angry. He was shocked at first but then the shocked changed to anger.

It was understandable.

Seeing his saviour got in trouble make him so pissed.

"....Young Master...who.."

Who did this to you?

Before Paseton could finish his question, a small voice could be heard by him.

'You can understand me, right?'

"..!! Yes!"

'Good.'

The bunny smiled cutely. It's so cute but somehow that smile looked similar to Cale's usual smirk.

"Can you explain to me what had happened?"

"Of course."

Alberu told Paseton the whole story and it only caused Paseton to look at Cale with a sorry feeling.

Young Master Cale always push himself way too much. He could just ask his family to help him but he won't. Also because he afraid the curse might be dangerous for them.

"Young Master Cale....you..."

It's been quite some time since he last met Cale but this sacrificial red-head really never change.

Sigh..

Paseton sighed heavily and the crown prince patted his shoulder, understand why he had that kind of reaction.

But Cale the bunny just looked at both of them as if they are the weird one.

"...So, you want me to be Young Master Cale's translator?"

"Yes. So I need you to be with him all the time. Is it okay with you? You need to stay on land for quite some time and I hope you didn't tell your family about this. The less people know about Cale's condition, the better."

"...I understand.."

Paseton looked sad but Alberu couldn't ignore the ounce of excitement shown on his face.

'Be together with Young Master Cale!'

Paseton had always thought Cale was a really amazing person and that he always wanted to give him any kind of help.

This half-blooded whale is not as strong as his sister or Archie, so he felt less useful compared to them.

'I can help him now!'

Paseton smiled brightly at the emotionless bunny.

"Happy to work with you from now on, Young Master!"

'Yeah. Yeah'

Cale felt odd by that reaction but just nodded his head. He opened his mouth.

'I...need to discuss something important with others so I hope you can deliver that to the crown prince.'

Paseton could hear a cute voice speaking to him but all Alberu could hear was a cute squeak.

It's really not fair for him. Cale's sworn brother was jealous of this whaleman for be able to understand Cale all the time.

"Ah. Your Highness, the young master wants to have a meeting with everyone else. He said that it's important."

Alberu sighed.

"Alright..."

"Ah. But first I need to bid farewell to my sister and father."
*

*

Witira entered the room and quickly went to Paseton.

"Noona, I'm fine."

"Then, why are you looking so happy? It's so weird..."

"Noona...."

Witira shut her mouth and waiting for her brother's response.

"....I will stay in land for a few days to help Your Highness, Alberu. Please don't worry about me. You can't stay with me. I also don't need Archie to guard me."

"What?"

Archie frowned and Witira looked so confused. Shickler just shook his head and then finally spoke.

"Yes. It's fine. I believe you can take care of yourself, Paseton."

"Yes, Father."

Paseton smiled softly and bowed his head towards the former King of Ocean.
He also patted Witira's shoulder as he tried to comfort her.

"..... alright! But if you are in trouble or danger....just call me or Archie, okay?"

"I don't think I will have to do that...but okay."

Witira sighed and smiled gently towards her beloved little brother.

Paseton then waved his hand towards his sister as if saying goodbye and it caused Witira to be shocked again.

"Huh? Now? Today? You're going to stay on land starting today??"

"H-huh? Yes. The earlier, the better."

"......"

Witira had a dumbfounded look on her face but then managed to calm herself.

"....Fine..."

Alberu just watched the scenario in disbelief. He didn't know Witira was that protective towards her own brother. And he is just her half brother.

Alberu could never be that much protective towards his half-sibllings.

Cale is the only exception, and they didn't even share the same blood.

- Hmm? Hey, Crown Prince! Why do you look so sad? Is it because I had finished all of your cookies? Should I give you some apple pies later?

Raon's worried voiced echoed in Alberu's mind and it made him smiled.

- Why are you smiling now? Are you really that happy to get apple pies? I will give you lots more!

Alberu just smiled warmly and spoke at Witira.

"Don't worry, Your Majesty. Sir Paseton will be fine. Please remember that we have two dragons with us."

"...Right. So the problem involves Young Master Cale?"

"...Yes. And he is the problem actually."

Alberu just smiled while feeling that his chest being lightly punched by Cale's tiny paw.

'Hey, that's not necessary!'

"I see. That's understandable."

Witira nodded her head and felt sorry towards Alberu. It's hard to take care of someone as sacrificial as Cale.

Cale just heard their conversation in disbelief.

"Then, we will go first."

"Yes."

"See you later."

Witira and Shickler went out of the room and followed by Archie.

Paseton then looked at Alberu's pocket, waiting for him to take Cale out of it.

Alberu just laughed as he gave Cale to Paseton. Cale happily climbed on top of Paseton's broad shoulder.

'Hahaha, this will makes my temporary life as a rabbit much easier.'

"Hahahaha! You can count on me, Young Master!"

.

.

.

.

.

"Your Highness, are you sulking right now?"

Rosalyn had a gentle smile on her face as she asked that at Alberu.

"Miss Rosalyn...no...it just.."

Alberu was hoping to hold Cale till they reached the Super Rock Villa but Cale insisted on resting on Paseton's shoulder. It's not like he can just snatched Cale away from Paseton.

"Sigh...."

He didn't finish his sentence and just sighed.

Rosalyn just smiled softly and turned her head to Cale, who was happily sleeping on Paseton's cool large hands. She then noticed Choi Han's stares at Paseton. She walked closer towards the swordmaster and tapped his shoulder.

"Psst, Choi Han. Your stare."

"Ah! Ahem!"

Rosalyn giggled a little and moved towards Paseton. She stared at the sleeping Cale.

'So cute. But...'

Cale still didn't wake up. It's been almost 2 hour since everyone gathered here for the meeting.

He is the one who want to make a meeting to discuss about the curse, yet the moment he reached here, he's already sleeping peacefully and no one wanted to wake him up.

Even the ancient dragon made some excuses like how Cale must be tired. And Choi Han absolutely won't disturb his master and Raon just agreed with Eruhaben. Mary also agreed with Eruhaben.

However, someone needs to wake Cale up.

Rosalyn smiled slyly and poked Cale the bunny's tiny nose. But he didn't even budged.

Paseton was surprised by Rosalyn's action but just let her be since her gentle smile looked quite scary.

Rosalyn pushed her beautiful bright red hair behind her ear and moved her lip closer towards Cale's long ears. She then whispered faintly in Cale's ear.

"...Young Master, wake up please."

Her voice sounded sexy that it caused Paseton shivered for a moment. Cale flinched and backed off a little while his eyes still shut closed. That caused Rosalyn to get quite annoyed and continued to poke Cale's nose and round body.

No one stopped her.

"Young Master..."

She kept whispering her beautiful voice in Cale's ear and caressed his soft cheek. She somehow didn't feel so shy to do that, probably because Cale is a bunny now.

After snapped out of his total unconsciousness, Cale finally could hear and felt clearly the gentle voice and soft touch of this former princess.

'...!! Hmm!'

Cale subconsciously stood up from his comfortable sleeping position and touched his long ears with his paws. He was shocked.

His ears still could feel the ticklish of Rosalyn's soft and calm voice.

Cale and Rosalyn finally made eye contact and Rosalyn just smiled warmly at Cale who just woke up from his slumber. Her beautiful crescent-shaped red eyes made Cale's heart skip a beat.

'She surprised me...'

"I'm sorry for waking you up, Young Master. However, things might get even worse if we don't hurry up and search for a way to break the curse. We don't want you to stay like this for a long time. You feel the same too, right, Young Master?"

'Of course...'

"He said 'Of course' "

Paseton innocently delivered what Cale had said to Rosalyn and it caused Rosalyn to laugh.

"Hahaha! I see."

Cale sighed and corrected his posture. His expression turned back to his usual face.

- Cale, ask the ancient dragon if he can copy my fire! If he can copy at least 50% of my power, he probably can purify the cursed tree.

- Copying an ancient power is not an easy thing to do, no, it's actually really difficult, even for a dragon, however it's worth to take a shot.

- Super Rock is right. Fire that can be use to purify like the cheapskate's is totally hard to copy.

The Fire of Destruction, Super Rock and the Glutton commented.

A cute squeak could be heard through out the silent room.

'... I may have a way to break the curse. So I need your help, Eruhaben-nim.'

"...Young Master Cale said that he may have a way to break the curse and he need your help, Eruhaben-nim"

"Hoh."

Paseton paused for a second before continued his words.

"But he also told you not to push yourself too much and stop if it's too hard."

"Hah. You unlucky bastard, you still have time to worry about me when your situation is like that? Just tell me what I need to do. I will be the one to decide whether I will stop or not."

Cale frowned at Eruhaben's words but still told the others about his plan.

'Copy-'

"Please copy my ancient power, The Fire of Destruction."

"...That's what Young Master Cale said."

.
.
.

☺️-----------------------------------------------------☺️

Yes. I am totally a Rosalyn's biggest simp. ❤️❤️
I mean, who's not?? I need more of her moments.
❤️❤️
Anyway, really sorry for taking a long time to update this book. So, I tried my best to still update my other book, the one that full of short memes because it's much easier.

Also, I have bad news and good news.

Bad news : I will start my class tomorrow since I'm now already in university.

Good News : My school schedule is not so pack and now I finally have my own laptop so writing will be so much easier.

Don't worry, I will try my best not to put my books in hiatus but do expect it might take quite some time to update.

Love you guys. I hope you guys know how much all of you guys and your comments mean to me.

Special mention to
@MystiSecrets

Thank you for always commenting so much in each chapter! I love them all!

I love reading and I appreciate all of my readers' comments! It gives me more passion to write❤️❤️

😘😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 14.9K 48
All I could see, was darkness as a strong sound hit my ear. . . . "husband?" I opened my eyes, saw the face of a beautiful brown haired woman. ...
10.5K 624 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...
27.6K 1.7K 15
Lee Chung-ae was an average woman. She was just walking back to her apartment when suddenly she got into an accident which lead her to her death. A g...
13.2K 1.1K 25
"Why me?", was Cale's general thought while traveling through the freshly discovered lands of a new continent. Accompanying him are Choi Han - actor...