๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ! | rindou haitani

By thishouseisdangerous

"SHUT UP BITCH WE ARE BONTEN'S REAL FANS" "they are a literal criminal organisation???" when a random number... More

โ€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด โ€
โ€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ โ€
โ€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ โ€
โ€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ โ€
โ€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ โ€
โ€ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ€
โ€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜… โ€
โ€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ€
โ€ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ โ€
โ€ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ โ€
โ€ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป โ€
โ€ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ€
โ€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ€
โ€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ€
โ€ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ€
โ€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ€
โ€ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ€
โ€ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ€
โ€ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ€
โ€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† โ€
โ€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ โ€
โ€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ โ€
โ€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ โ€
โ€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ โ€
โ€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ€
โ€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜… โ€
โ€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ€
โ€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ โ€
โ€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ โ€
โ€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ โ€
โ€ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ โ€
โ€ ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ๐—ธ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น! โ€
100k special?????

โ€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ€

5.6K 192 102
By thishouseisdangerous

→ y/n l/n's pov ←

"this better not be ugly" yuzuha commented as she held up the dress cover bag, mitsuya rolled his eyes and snatched it out of her hands. he hung it on a railing.

"it's not ugly. now y/n can you go try it on."

the girl nodded her head and stepped into the changing room where the dress had been hung up. she closed the curtain behind her and began to zip the cover. there was silence as she opened it but the sound of her gasping filled the group.

"what!? is it ugly!?" emma panicked as she glared at mitsuya was already going back to his work.

"no. it's beautiful. wait let me change into it." y/n muttered as she began to change out of her clothes and into the stunning dress. she stepped outside and her four friends gasped in amazement. she really did look beautiful in it aswell.

"holy shit, mitsuya you out did yourself here." senju commented as she took a closer look at the dress.

"i'm not a fashion designer for no reason." he muttered as he lifted his head to look at the girl wearing his dress, even he was shocked when he saw what she looked like in it, "you are going to model all my designs from now."

y/n laughed at his comment and she looked at herself in the mirror with a small smile, she was glad to have a friend who would do something like this just so she can enjoy her date,

"thank you mitsuya." she beamed as she turned round to hug the man, "i knew you would pull through."

"anything for my favourite assistant." he broke the hug and moved toward his desk and pulled out a box from under the desk, "here, i got these to match the dress...now go get yourself ready! you only have two hours!"

emma cursed as she looked at her phone to see that he was telling the truth, she pulled y/n onto a chair infront of the mirror and with a squint of her eyes forced the other three girls to help her turn their friend into a different person.

mitsuya watched in amusement as they painted her nails, covered her face in a natural type of makeup, did her hair and matched her jewellery with her dress. he found it funny that the entire time they did this, y/n had a slightly terrified look on her face from the harshness of emma's directing.

eventually they finished up, and y/n opened the shoe box to see the most beautiful pair of heels ever. they were the exact pair that she had wanted for a long time but they were always so expensive. she sniffed as she looked at mitsuya, "why would you spend all this money on me idiot."

with a laugh he replied, "don't worry i got them for free."

even after he had said this, the girl was still so grateful that mitsuya had given them to her. she put them on and turned to the group of her friends with a bright smiles, "how do i look?"

"you are so beautiful it hurts." emma spoke as she wiped a tear from her eyes.

y/n giggled as he phone beeped, she looked at it to see a text from rindou saying that he was outside of the fashion designer's office. she grabbed her bag as she quickly hobbled to the front door, waving at her friends she left the building to see rindou haitani stood in a suit that matched her dress. he was leaning against a motorbike holding his helmet and a spare helmet.

he noticed her and immediately grinned at her, she rushed over to him beaming and jumped at him. she wrapped her arms around his neck as he laughed at her behaviour, "what did i do to deserve this?"

"you are matching with me!" she said in shock

"ah you noticed."

"yes i noticed, stop acting like you it isn't obvious." rolling her eyes at his poor acting.

he simply smiled before tugging a piece of the girl's hair behind her ear, "you look beautiful y/n..."

"as do you rin."

he smiled once again before offering the girl a helmet and helping her on his bike, he told her to hold on tight as he took off into the night, the warm air flew past as the bike zipped through the busy streets of tokyo.

the bike started to slow down as they arrived closer to the restaurant until it came to full stop right infront of the flashy restaurant, the lights twinkled from both the inside and the outside. y/n pulled the helmet off her head as rindou offered her a hand to help her.

"you must love this restaurant." she commented with a slight smirk.

he returned the smirk, "well it's easy to love when it's owned by the criminal organisation you work for."

she sighed, "of course why didn't i think of that."

rindou held her hand and tugged her as he began walking the front door of the restaurant, y/n closely followed behind him with a small smile.

they ended and the first thing that y/n was the same hostess that had tried to decline her entry the last time she had come to the restaurant. y/n grinned when the hostess noticed y/n stood next to rindou. to rub it in the hostess's face even more, y/n into the taller man's arm and smiled up at innocently when he looked at her in suspicion.

"mr haitani...table for two?" the hostess nervously asked, glancing at y/n every few seconds.

"i have a table planned upstairs, i rang up last week about it." he replied with a blank look on his face.

"oh um...let me check that for you real quick." she dashed off towards the kitchen and didn't come back for awhile but she eventually came out of the kitchen with an older man.

"rindou! how are you?" the older man asked with a smile, y/n didn't know who he was but she guessed they were well aquatinted since rindou had smiled back at him as soon as he had spoke.

"i'm great bob! i rang up last week about a table." the purple haired man replied with a small glint in his eye, bob clearly understood the glint in his eye as he replied.

"ah yes! that table...it's already all set up. just follow me." he beckoned the two of them and led them upstairs again, this time they went up enough pair of stairs until they were on the roof of the building.

y/n gasped in awe as she took in the sight that was infront of her. candles had been lit up, fairy lights were dotted around and a small table was placed in the middle of the roof top. it was covered by a gazebo that was covered in her favourite flowers.

she felt rindou's hand slip into hers so she moved her gazed over to him. she had realised that bob had disappeared when she was entranced by the area that was set infront of them for their date.

"who knew that a criminal had a romantic bone in his body?" she teased as they moved towards the table.

he pulled out her seat for her, and went to go sit down himself, "izana seems to think im second for being the best boyfriend"

"now why aren't you first? because this is beautiful rin."

"because kakucho takes first always in izana's eyes." a small chuckle came out of his mouth as he held onto the girls hand.

y/n rolled her eyes, "of course...but, i think you should be first."

"if you think that, then that's all that matters."

they spend the night getting to know eachother, they laughed at stories about eachother and even shared secrets. they were both glad to be in eachothers company.

rindou left for a brief minute to do something so y/n spend time taking pictures of the set up, she had never experienced something like this before in her life so it was unbelievably heartwarming. she stepped over to the balcony to look at the skyline, watching the stars twinkle in the sky.

a chin resting on her shoulder woke her from her daze, "you look happy."

"i am happy, thank you for tonight."

"you don't have to say thank you y/n."

"i feel like i have to say thank you though."

"it's no problem. trust me." he moved his chin off her shoulder and stood next to her also looking at the skyline, "but the night isn't over, i still want to take you somewhere."

and that's exactly where they went.

she wasn't expecting the place to be a park that was on a hill but when she saw the view from the hill she understood why the man loved this place so much.

"holy shit. it's so pretty..." she gasped.

"it looks even better when the sun rises because of the different colours and shadows."

y/n was glad that he had brought her to one of his favourite places, it had made her feel rather special that he wanted to share something like this with her even if they had literally only met a few weeks ago.

y/n knew then that after him being a dick to her the other day and then making it up to her tonight, he really was someone special to her and she didn't want to loose hold off that.

over the next month, they spend more time together and if they weren't spending time together then they would be either messaging eachother or on the phone to eachother. but y/n couldn't help wonder if he was ever going to ask her to be his girlfriend...

a/n;
are we still friends💔💔💔
thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 10.6K 83
who knew revenge could taste this sweet? famed as the notorious hacker in japan, y/n is taken by bonten and begins to work for them. bonten x reader ...
37.5K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...
43.6K 1.6K 29
"๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’–๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š, ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’†" After her brother was sent to the hospital and need an immediate operation, Chiyo find her...
362K 16.8K 84
Playgirl of Shibuya clash with Rulers of Roppongi "You know you are mine right? I'll eliminate anyone who dares to get close to you" -Ran Haitani "Fo...