Still With You | BTS (Bangtan...

By BadassBangtanBabe

A Sequel to Euphoria | Bangtan Sonyeondan. "My mind plays tricks on me, reminding me that they've said that t... More

Preface:
"Can You Please, Help Me Forget?..."
In A World Of 7 Billion People, You Managed To Find Me..."
"It's Okay If You're Broken, We Can Help Mend You..."
"My Days With Out You Are Colorless & Mute..."
"I Don't Know How You Do It, But I'm Forever Ruined By You..."
"Spending My Life, Falling Deeper In Love With You.."
"My Heart Is Yours, It's You That I Hold On To..."
"Thank You For Letting Me Love You; It's The Easiest Thing I've Ever Done..."
"I Don't Know Who Loves Me & I Don't Care, It's a Waste Anyway..."
"I Get Deeply Addicted To A Prison Called You; I Can't Serve No One But You..."
"Stuck Between The Having It All & Giving It Up..."
"I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years; I'll Love You For A Thousand More..."
"You Gave Up Heaven So We Could Be Together..."
"I Think That You Are The One For Me 'Cause It Gets So Hard To Breathe..."
"As Long As We Are Together, Even The Endless Maze Is A Paradise..."
"She Might Just Be My Everything And Beyond..."
"You Are, The Only Exception..."
"I'm Waiting On You Again; So I Don't Take The Blame...."
"Our Happiness Has Been Destined; 'Cause You Love Me And I Love You..."
"I Cannot Breathe Without You Being Right By My Side, I'll Die..."
"The Second That You Called Me Yours, I Had Something Worth Living For..."
"I'm Getting Used To Receiving, Still Getting Good At Not Leaving..."
"Thank 'You' For Becoming 'Us'..."
"There's No Need To Run Without Knowing The Reason..."
"And I Will Try To Fix You..."
"Even If Many Nights Pass, I'll Be By Your Side..."
"Sometimes I Feel Like I'm Drowning And You're There To Save Me..."
"It's Our Paradise and It's Our War Zone..."
"Because To Me You're The Beginning and The End..."
"Just Come Into My Arms; Destroy Me If You Want...
"Forever's Forever, Eternally Attached To Her Soul..."
"I Only Have You; You're My Only Love..."
"Please Remember, My Answer Is You..."
"You're Like A Completed Puzzle Of My Ideal Type..."
"My Home Has Beautiful Eyes, The Cutest Nose, The Prettiest Smile..."
"Baby, When Your Arms Are Around Me, I'd Swear That I'm Holding The Sun..."
"You Gave Me Your Love And Became My Reason..."
"Nothing Feels Better Than Loving You..."
"Where Ever You Stray, I'll Follow..."
"I Feel You With Every Burst Of Pain..."
"The Very Thought Of You, My Love..."
"We Had Our Head In The Clouds, Thought We Had It All Figured Out..."
"So It Goes, Some Things Are Meant To Be..."
"Now You Can Lean On Me, I'm Always By Your Side..."
"I Think I Found A Perfect Love That I've Been Waiting For A Long Time..."
"I Love You, Boy..."
"When You're Lost I'll Find A Way, I'll Be Your Light..."
"Nothing Better Than You..."
"But I'll Suffer The Fall For Love..."
"Please Come Back Into My Arms Again..."
"Your Body Lightweight, Speaks To Me..."
"One Day We Will Finally Come Back Home..."
"If I Let You Go, Would You Be Happier?..."
"Around My Lips, Your Sweet Scent Still Remains..."
"Hello, My Soulmate..."
"Wherever I Go, You Bring Me Home..."
"I Won't Give Up On Us; I Know We Gon' Make It..."
"I See Only You. I See Nothing But You..."
"It Had To Be You..."
"I Hope I Love You All My Life..."
"It's A Beautiful Life..."
"But I Still Want You..."
"You'll Always Be My Favorite Form Of Loving..."
"You Are The Reason I Live and Breathe..."
"Only Love Could Hurt Like This..."
"You Make Me Thirsty..."
"That You Are The Reason..."
"'Cause Baby, I Would Die For You..."
"I Know It Hurts Sometimes, But Don't Let It Go..."
"Tell Me What's Worse, Losing You Now Or Later?...."
Final Book: My You...

"If You Make It All Wrong, Then I'll Make It All Right..."

1.1K 63 26
By BadassBangtanBabe

Listen To: "Ruin My Life" by Zara Larsson

A/N: [A slightly shorter, smutty, chapter]
A/N II: [If you don't understand what is being alluded with JK, I can't help you, I'm sorry 😆]
————————————————-

"Did he say what it was about?" Namjoon asks as he sits in the passenger seat of the car, a black beanie, face mask, and hoodie covering as much of his face as possible.

I told him he didn't have to come. I told them I'd be fine alone, it's not like I could get into any trouble at the Police Station but Namjoon insisted he come with me and he wouldn't take no for an answer. I love those stubborn, overprotective men so much.

"No. He just said I needed to come down to the station because there had been an 'incident'" I reply. I pull the Palisade into the parking lot of the police station. I feel grateful that it's late at night and we don't have to worry too much about being seen and Detective Lee obviously knows about my relationships. We walk into the cold building, the fluorescent lights making everything feel uninviting and sad. I see Detective Lee walking toward us. He bows and we bow back at him.

"Eleanor-ssi, thank you for coming in so late. Let's head back to my office," he says as he motions at us to follow him down the long corridor. My stomach does a nervous flip as we walk down the hallway, rooms on either side with windows to look inside. I feel Namjoon's fingers lace with mine as he pulls me closer to him; he always knows when I need him, like he can just sense my energy. I love that about him. We walk into one of the rooms on the left hand side and Detective Lee sits behind his large mahogany desk and waves us to sit on the chairs sitting across from him.

"Eleanor, the reason why I asked you down here is because unfortunately, your studio was broken into," he tells me and a feel anger bubble in my stomach. I skip sadness and go straight to rage. I've worked so hard to get my studio and I haven't even been able to even start working out of the space fully yet. I hadn't even started decorating or making it feel like home. I've had no time and yet someone felt the need to already ruin the space, MY space. I can't help but feel like i'll never be able to shake all this negativity. I feel Namjoon turn to look at me and I can't move. I'm afraid that if I open my mouth, I'll scream.

"What happened?" I hear Namjoon asking Detective Lee.

"Someone threw several bricks through the glass door and windows and it triggered the alarm. The alarm company called us and we dispatched a team. Once they arrived they found the 3 of the front glass panels completely shattered. It didn't seem like anything had been taken or tampered with; lots of the equipment was still placed where it seemed it would be but we will need you to go down and confirm that and we can add anything into the report. Now, the most worrisome part wasn't even the physical damage to the building, it was the notes that were tied onto the bricks that were thrown into the building," he continues.

"Wait, the alarm system went off? Did you get an alert?" Namjoon asks me.

"No," I say as I quickly scroll through the calls on my phone. "I'm not sure who Taek set up as the number to alert," I tell him.

"What did the notes say?" Namjoon turns to look at Detective Lee.

"They were very graphic. I don't think we need to tell you verbatim but there were death threats, name calling and threats of continued harassment and violence," he tells me. "The bricks and the notes are all in police custody and are being held as evidence. We are hoping we can find any form of fingerprints or other DNA that could aide us in figuring out who did this," he continues.

"What the hell," Namjoon mutters.

"Do you have any idea who could be doing this?" Detective Lee asks me. I feel Joon reach his out to find mine and squeezes.

"My lawyer put in for a protective order last week," I begin. "I had an altercation with a backup dancer at a club. He made sexual advances toward me and I punched him. Last week, he was drunk and came by my studio late at night with a group of friends and threatened me. It's what prompted me to file the order. Then a few days ago, I was out walking our dog late at night and he followed me and chased me until our bodyguard was able to get to me," I explain.

"Do you have his information?" He asks me as he slides a piece of paper toward me, motioning me to write down what I know. I give him the information that I have, which isn't much, but should be enough.

"Is there anyone else you could think of?" He asks. I look at Namjoon and he sighs.

"It could be anyone," Namjoon adds. "Because of our jobs, because Eleanor works with so many idols, it's possible it could be a sasaeng or a fan," he tells the detective.

"Have you had any issues with either recently?" He asks.

"No, I don't think so. Not that I can recall at least," I respond. I rack my brain trying to think of who would want to do this. The only other two people are currently in jail.

"Okay, we will keep this information and see what we can get out of forensics and I will personally find your protection order and make sure it's been approved," he tells me. "We had a couple of our officers place metal panels over the shattered windows so it should be okay for tonight but make sure you head over tomorrow and get that fixed. Also let me know as soon as possible if there is anything missing or damaged. You'll need to file a claim with your insurance but hopefully everything is in tact," he tells me.

We spend the next little while filling out paperwork and getting Detective Lee all the info he needs. Once we finish, we stand up and bow at him and he leads us out. We walk to the car in silence and I turn on the car and put it in drive, heading home. It's almost 11 pm, nothing we can do about it tonight.

"I'm sorry," I hear Namjoon say. I whip my head over to look at him, confused.

"What? Why are you apologizing?" I ask him.

"I just feel like none of this would be happening if you weren't in this life. If you hadn't started working for us, if you didn't live here," he says and I'm shocked. I turn back to look in my blind spot and switch lanes, find an empty parking lot and pull in and turn off the car.

"What are you doing?" He asks as he looks around. I take off my seatbelt, climb over the center console and place myself on his lap. His hands instinctively go to my hips to hold me on him but he's tense beneath me; his jaw tight, his shoulders and neck holding so much tension. I pull his mask off his face and tilt his head up to look at me.

"Daddy," I whisper against his lips. Immediately his body relaxes and I see his eyes go soft; the exact reaction I knew the term of endearment would give. The same way that he knows me better than I know myself, I know him; how to massage his shoulders when he's angry, what drink he prefers when he's sad and what words he likes to hear from me to allow himself to take a step back and refocus his energy.

"Don't ever think that way again," I tell him. I see him let out a sigh and I feel him wrap his arms around me. "Nothing will ever make me not want to be here, doing what I'm doing, being with you, being here. Nothing," I tell him. "Namjoon-ah, I would go through everything, a million times over as long as I get to be right here with you," I finish. He leans forward, sighs and kisses me.

"I just feel like so many bad things have happened to you since you've been with us. I wish I could take it all away," he tells me.

"But if you take it all away, we wouldn't be here," I tell him. "I wouldn't be right where I am... with you. Life happens, bad things happen, but none of that has anything to do with you and your impact on my life or choices I've made. You are so good; we are so good, nothing bad could ever come from something that is so damn good," I tell him as I kiss him.

"God, I love you so much," he says as his hands move to my face, cupping my jaw in his palms.

"Let's go home," I tell him. I kiss him one more time and then make my way back to the drivers seat and start driving again.

He places his hand on my thigh and spends the rest of the drive singing his favorite songs to me. Hearing him tell me he feels that way shook me from my previous mindset. I never want him to feel that guilt; I'll do anything to not have him ever feel that again. I'll hire a bodyguard, up my security system, all of it. The materialistic shit doesn't matter, he does, they do and I'll do anything to protect them; us.

We arrive at the house and walk in to see the others sitting around the living room waiting on us. They stand up as they watch us walk into the room. We sit down and explain everything to them, let them know everything the detective said and what the next steps are.

"Wait, why didn't the security company call you?" Yoongi asks.

"I don't know. Taek is the one that set everything up on the day that I stayed home sick so I'm not sure how he set up the details," I respond.

"That's... weird," Hoseok says outloud.

"Where do you go from here? How do we make sure this doesn't happen again?" Seokjin asks.

"I'm going to up the security system to include cameras, motion detectors, and video surveillance; this way we always can see what's going on. And I'm going to be hiring a bodyguard. I won't use them all the time but I can see that it might be needed more than I originally thought," I tell them. I see them all nodding in agreement.

"Tomorrow after our staff meeting, I'll go down to the studio and access the damage. I'll call to get the windows replaced and see what else needs to be done. I have shoots there at the end of this week with Eunwoo and Yuta and Taeyong so hopefully they'll be able to get it fixed quickly," I say to them.

"Okay, it's been a long night, how about we all get some sleep. We all have an early morning; cars arrive at 7:30 am to take us to the company so let's go to bed," I hear Namjoon tell them. They each get up and make their way toward me, Taehyung reaches me first. Instead of giving me a kiss, he leans into my ear and whispers that he and Jimin will be waiting for me in my room. I smile knowing that those two probably have zero plans to sleep or get rest but I nod at him and watch them both disappear down the hall.

Yoongi walks to me and his hands reach my hips as he pulls me close against his body. He leans into me and kisses me deeply; in a way that he normally doesn't when he's surrounded by people. His tongue pushes between my lips and I feel him let out a breathy exhale. His arms are wrapped so tightly around me that it almost feels like I can't breathe. I feel like I'm floating; completely transported by his kiss. He feels depraved, desperate, and needy and I can't think of a time he's ever kissed me this way before.

"Whoa," I say as he moves his mouth down to my neck, my hands tugging on his hair. His hands move down to my ass and he squeezes and pulls me closer to him. I let out a gasp. What is going on with this man? He doesn't loose control in front of others. I open my eyes to see the others staring at us, mouths agape at the disbelief. He bites down on my earlobe and moves his mouth to my ear.

"I missed you today," He whispers. I shiver as goosebumps break out all over my skin.

"I love you Yoongi-ah," I mutter against his hair. I'm so painfully aroused. The way he said something so simple but made me feel so incredibly turned on, he's shameless. He kisses my neck once more before letting me go and letting the others have a turn. I say goodnight to the rest of them, giving them each a few minutes of time before watching them walk away. Hoseok grabs my hand and leads me to his room. He closes the door and turns to look at me.

"I told my parents today," he says abruptly. My mouth drops open.

"You what?" I ask, thinking maybe we aren't talking about the same thing. I mean, I knew he said he wanted to talk to them soon but this is so sudden.

"I called them this afternoon and I just— I told them. I didn't want to hold on to it any longer. I couldn't. Every time my Eomma calls and asks me how I'm doing, all I want to do is talk about you and how happy I am. Yesterday my sister called me and told me she is engaged and kept going on and on about how I needed to find someone and settle down and I knew, it was time. So I told them," he tells me as his hands comb through my hair.

"What did they say?" I ask him, scared of the response. I'm still trying to digest Jungkook's parents reaction, I'm not sure I can handle two families with not the greatest reactions.

"My sister is so excited to meet you. She asked for your number and wants to get coffee soon," he tells me with a smile. I can't help but feel a small sense of relief.

"My parents," he starts, "well they don't understand but they said that as long as we are happy, they will support us. I told them that I'm the happiest I've ever been and my Eomma cried. I think they worry about me. They see my public persona and assume that I'm using it to conceal how I'm really feeling but I told her that I'm genuinely and truly happy. I told her that you are the love of my life and then she cried more," he says with a laugh. He brings his thumbs to my cheeks and wipes.

"Princess, don't cry. It good. They're okay with us. They want to get to know you and being you into our family," he says as he leans in and kisses my face. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"I'm happy. I'm just so happy Seok," I say to him.

"I am too baby. You make me so damn happy," he whispers as his forehead leans on to mine.

"Kiss me please," I say as my fingers tangle in the hair at his nape. He smiles and leans in to kiss me. It's soft, but passionate and deep and perfect. We stay wrapped in eachother for a few more minutes just taking in the good news. He tells me his sister will be visiting next week and we have plans to have dinner together with her new fiancé. We agree to call her tomorrow to set the details, then he wraps me in a hug, tells me he loves me and kisses me goodnight.

I make my way to my room and open the door to see Jimin taking his pants off, leaving him in just his underwear. Taehyung is sitting on my bed in his Burberry pajama pants and to my surprise Jungkook is also laying in my bed, black boxer briefs clinging to every muscle of his body, looking like they were painted on him. Jimin jumps into the bed in between them and they all look up to see me close the door behind me. I turn down the lights and place my phone on my dock, playing my nighttime playlist; the sound of the soft voice filling the room, making everything softer and more sensuous.

"I want you to ruin my life,
You to ruin my life, you to ruin my life, yeah.
I want you to fuck up my nights, yeah,
Fuck up my nights, yeah, all of my nights, yeah.
I want you to bring it all on,
If you make it all wrong, then I'll make it all right, yeah.
I want you to ruin my life.
You to ruin my life, you to ruin my life,
I want you to ruin my life..."

They watch me intently as I stand at the edge of the bed. I pull my shirt over my head and toss it aside, leaving me in my bright red, satin bra. I bend down slowly and unbutton my pants and pull them down my legs. I reach down to pull the legs off and I turn around to place my clothes on the chair and I hear them moan and turn back around.

I walk back toward them and get on my hands and knees to climb onto the bed, crawling my way up, until I'm hovering over Jimin. I sit on his lap as his hands rub up and down my thighs. I can feel all of their eyes on me. It's an indescribable feeling, the way it feels knowing that they're so enamored by me.

I feel Tae get up and kneel behind me, his fingers grabbing the hooks of my bra and unsnapping it as he kisses down my back. The pads of his fingers graze down my spine, following his mouth. Siring kisses followed by featherlight touches; a perfect juxtaposition of pleasure. Jimin is panting beneath me as his hands grip tightly into my hips urging me to rock against him, begging for any form of friction.

I see Jungkook get up and go to the closet; he comes back a few moments later and I notice his hands are full. Taehyung's mouth has run it's way all the way down the base of my spine as I lean forward, my mouth finding Jimin's.

"Baby," I hear Jungkook timidly to my right. I turn my head to look at him as Tae's hands go to my hips and he pushed his hardness against my ass.

"Yeah Kookie," I respond. He holds his hands out and I see he's got a bottle of edible, flavored lube, a blindfold and a vibrator. I catch his eye and see the darkness. I look back at Jimin and he's smirking as his mouth goes back to kiss my chest.

"Wanna play with us?" He asks. I feel my whole body overcome with heat and my core clench at the thought of what they want to do to me. I smile at him and I can feel the redness in my cheeks and before I can even form a logical thought, I let my arousal make my decision.

"Please..."
—————————————————————-

The annoying piercing sound of my alarm wakes me and I jerk awake. I groan and turn over to press on the screen to turn off the sound. I open my eyes and am met with a sleepy, pouty, and very naked Jeon Jungkook. I take a moment to admire his face, the sweet curve of his lips with that insanely precious little mole that drives me crazy. I lean forward and press a soft kiss to his nose. He scrunches it up in the most adorable way and I laugh at how he can look so fiercely sexy and dominating one minute and then so soft and sweet the next.

I roll back over on my back and immediately feel the soreness in my arms, ass, and legs. I groan as I sit up and take it the sights that surround me. Taehyung is laying on the foot of the bed on his stomach with the comforter just barley covering his ass. Jimin is on my left, laying on his side, wrapped in another blanket. He looks so angelic it literally makes my heart skip a beat. I let out a sigh and can't help but laugh at myself.

Last night was, I don't even know if I'd have words to describe it. Honestly, it felt like I was the main character of a very sexy movie. My pleasure was the only thing they cared about and I have never in my life felt so overwhelmed by the immense gratification I felt. It was a heavenly balance of pain and pleasure, torture and satisfaction. Edging, spanking, vibrators, blindfolded, tied up, it was inconceivably mind blowing.

I knew these three would be my most adventurous and last night was exactly what I dreamed of from the moment we started our relationship. Yeah, yeah, I'm a horny teenager, I know, but seriously, it was one of those experiences that I will never forget.

I let memories of last night flood my thoughts— the way Jimin's mouth devoured every inch of my body, the sound of Tae moaning in my ear as he rolled his hips against mine deliciously. And Jungkook, oh my god, Jungkook. My hands subconsciously wrap around my knees and I lean my head down, closing my eyes, and letting myself  remember the way JK's hands touched every inch of my body in ways I've never felt. The way he took complete control, taking what he wanted; what he told me for so long ago that he wanted.

He took his time, preparing me for it all by making sure I was ready and comfortable. He took it slow and consistently checked in to make sure I was okay; constantly whispering words of reassurance and praise in my ear while Tae and Jimin focused on other parts of my body, helping me feel more relaxed and complacent. For being such a lewd act, he did everything he could to make sure it was still sweet and romantic. I feel my face burn as I think about how he'll be letting Namjoon (and the others) know and I'm almost embarrassed. I've never been shy or timid about sex but for some reason, this specific act made me feel extremely vulnerable in a way I can not explain.

"What are you thinking about?" I hear Jungkook's raspy morning voice pull me from my daydream. I lift my head up to see him, leaning on his hand, laying on his side looking at me.

"Last night," I tell him, my face burning with diffidence.

"Are you okay? Was it too much? Did I hurt you?" He asks me as he sits up, slight worry on his face.

"No, no. I'm fine. It wasn't too much. It was great. I just— I feel embarrassed about it," I tell him honestly.

"But why?" He asks.

"Because it was the first time and I didn't know what to expect. I just wanted to make sure you were enjoying it; I know you've been looking forward to it," I tell him. He grabs my hand and pulls me to his lap. His hand move up to my face, as he cups my jaw and his lips hover over mine.

"El—" he lets out, breathily. The way he says my name sending shivers down my spine. "Last night was fucking amazing," he says as his lips graze over mine, his fingers sweeping through my hair. I let my eyes close as I bask in the feeling of his lips on mine.

"You were, you are, perfect," he finishes. He presses his lips against mine and I let out a small moan as electricity runs through my veins. "I know how it felt for me but what did it feel like for you? Was it okay for you?" He asks me. I can hear a slight worry in his tone. I smile and push his hair behind his ear.

"It was intense; I guess that's the best way to describe it. I felt like I could feel you more; such a full feeling. Like sensory overload kind of. I didn't know how or where to focus because every single pleasure enduring nerve ending seemed to be firing at the same time and I just— was overwhelmed," I tell him honestly.

"Is that good?" He asks, timidly.

"It was. I think it will be one of those things that gets better with experience, you know? Once I was able to relax and focus on everything else, it did feel good. I'm not sure I want to make it a regular thing but I did enjoy it and I'm glad we did it. I had a lot of fun. The lead up to it was also so much fun," I say reassuring him. He leans up and kisses me, his tongue licks the seam of my lips. I let out a sigh and pull away from him.

"We have to get ready for the day, we don't want to be late," I tell him. He lets out a groan as I get off his lap and turn to see Tae and Jimin watching us.

"Morning," I say to them. They both smile as Jungkook get's up and out of the bed, reaching his hand out for me to grab. I allow him to help me off the bed and I groan out instantly as the soreness spreads throughout my body.

"You okay Angel?" I hear Taehyung ask. I watch as their eyes work their way down my body, mine following suite. I see an array of purple marks for where each of them focused their mouths, slight red marks on my wrists from where the silk tie rubbed, bruises on my thighs and hips from fingers digging into my skin, and as I turn to look at my backside, faint hand marks on my ass. I can see where anyone else looking at me would think I was tortured somehow when in actuality it's the exact opposite; having been pleasured in way most only dream of.

"Yeah, just really sore," I respond after bringing my head back up to look at them. I hear them all chuckle softly.

"Get your asses out of bed and get ready," I scold them. I walk slowly to my bathroom and shake my head as I hear them talking between themselves. Jimin and Taehyung's throwing themselves back down on the bed dramatically.

"I can't believe this is our life," I hear Jungkook mumble as the other two burst into laughter in agreement with him. I smile and step into the hot shower thinking the exact same thing to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 10.3K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
405K 10.3K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...
51.1K 2K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
721K 20.5K 48
"I want you stripped on all fours with that pretty little ass in the air for me. Then..." he laughed darkly. "T-then what," you whispered. "I'm going...