𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫. 𝐬�...

By cxndiceuh

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ dialogue "speak of the devil" - akaashi ... "hello." - suna '*•.¸♡ about the story the feeling of... More

𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐩
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬
𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝
𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬
𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫

禁断の恋

848 38 29
By cxndiceuh

| 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 |

april 9'th

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

you and suna stood in front of akaashi's bedroom door. he texted you saying that his front door was already unlocked and no one else was home. his father was staying later for school reasons.

you've been over to akaashi's house more times than you can count. but coming over again made you feel like a total stranger. he used to have pictures of you both in his hallways since you were kids but they were replaced with stock images you could find online.

suna can feel that you were acting a bit off yet he didn't say anything yet. akaashi finally opened his door and pushed his glasses up. he was wearing an old shirt you remembered.

there was this one time when he made nacho sauce with you and dropped the container on his shirt. the memory made you smile as you entered the room.

"talk to us," suna said as his head was turned around akaashi's room. you sat in akaashi's chair looking at his old jujutsu medals and belts.

"fuck" akaashi moved his fingers in his hair and started chuckling, "where do i begin?"

he looked at you and then looked back at his hands. he started picking the dead skin on his fingers and winced at the pain, "she thinks i cheated on her"

"i would never do that."

"okay but what else?" you asked, "there has to be more. i'm sure she trusts you- i dunno it seems vague"

suna agreed with you and akaashi dropped his head. "this is something i wanted to just talk to you about, y/n."

suna looked at you and then back at akaashi with a long stare. "i'll just wait in your living room then"

"see you-" you watched suna close the door but look at akaashi again. what is about to happen?

| 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 |

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

"i feel like such an asshole for ruing your date with suna" akaashi clawed his face while talking to you

"this is important" you waved your hands, "just tell me what's on your mind"

"dude-" akaashi sat on the edge of his bed, "we were hanging out and she went through my phone and checked my messages"

"i don't mind her going through it but the accusation just upset me," he said, "i've been busy with school and other shit at home and sometimes she doesn't get that much attention"

"i care for her-" he pointed at his chest, "i really do- i just don't love her anymore"

you nodded your head while he was explaining the situation and the old you would be so relieved to hear this news but now it's just heartbreaking because you know how much akaashi loved her.

you paused to think about why he just wanted to talk to you alone rather than both you and suna, since what he said could've been shared too. "what do you need me specifically for?"

he took a deep breath and rubbed his face, "y/n do you love suna?"

you immediately thought this was a set-up plan for suna to listen in by the door. "why?"

"fuck" akaashi paced back and forth in his room, "what i'm going to say might sound so dumb and confusing and lame right now"

"per usual." you joked

"i'm deadass y/n" he stopped, "i can't stop thinking about you every time i was with amari. i don't know why or how but every night we texted i never wanted our conversations to end. you're like a sister to me and i feel weird thinking like this but you're so perfect. you are the one person who actually understands me. memorizes what i like, you can stand my music taste. i don't think i can ever be with someone who isn't you."

"you make me happy and i don't want to take suna away from you. but i can't help but tell you this even if it ruins what we have now. it kills me to even break our bond but i want so much more than that."

"i want you in my arms. when you're cold, i'll be the one to hold you. when you're too hot, i can fucking- i don't know, make you a fan. cook, clean, and pay for anything you need. study with you, brush your hair. whatever you need i can be there."

"keiji-" you said

"i love you." he finally stopped, "i love you so dearly, i think my head will burst from thinking about you so much."

| 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 |

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

as expected after what had happened in akaashi's house, suna overheard and had gotten in a big fight with akaashi but his father came home before anything psychical happened.

you were in the cafeteria at school and this time around it was getting warmer. you looked down at your skirt and found yourself alone at a table. suna had told you he needed some time alone and you haven't talked to keiji at all.

both you and suna check up on each other but it's an awkward situation. texting has become dry and short and you just feel like you can't really say anything.

amari has gotten herself a new boyfriend and she pays you no mind. is it my fault? you kept questioning yourself every day. i just wanted to fall in love with someone who acknowledges me.

you thought about blocking the two boys and focusing on yourself because this drama is too much for you to handle. the cafeteria bell rang and students started heading out.

you felt like skipping since- one of your teachers is absent. there's nothing left to do.

akaashi was standing in the hallways with his friends and looked around until he noticed you. "y/n"

brushing past him, you held onto your bookbag and started walking towards the gates. "wait- you're skipping, come back" he called out, "please."

you stopped and took a breath. "i hate this." you finally decided to speak to him, "i can't go another day without saying something to you or suna."

"so let's change it." akaashi stood in front of you, "rin won't give me the time of day but i'll still try."

"you can talk to me" he held your hands, "you know that"

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

author's note start

angst? plot twist? ooooo- i wanna make this story pretty lengthy and interesting. yesterday i went on a date with my bf and he is so cute. i keep talking about him but- i'm observed. our 9-month anniversary is coming up and the dresses i ordered from yesstyle better be here soon. i love you <3

author's note end

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

time end | 12:30 pm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 16.8K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
188K 4.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
637K 30.4K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
101K 1.9K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...