𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝐒𝐄𝐂...

By Shedo_X

M/n... A normal guy going to highschool like any other kid, nothing special...unless. ◤____________◥ ⚠️______... More

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛
𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟷
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟸
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟹
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟺
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟻
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟼
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟽
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟾
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟿
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟷
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟸
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟹
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟺
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟻
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟼
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟽
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟾
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟿
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟷
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟹
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟺
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟻
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟼
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟽
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟾
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟿
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟶

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟸

213 16 0
By Shedo_X

Based on episode 43/44 Jpn/Eng : The Edogawa Conan Abduction Case.

Third point of view

Screen shows Conan playing a video game on the television that sat on Mouri's desk. Both the Mouris are starting to think about when Conan's 'parents' are taking him back. M/n is just there...I'm not sure why he's there...actually after Conan knew that M/n had known of his little predicament, M/n had been visiting the detective agency at random occasions to hang around.

"Conan-kun! Are you listening?!" Ran asked while Conan was busy playing his game.

"Eh?"

"Don't give me, 'Eh?!' It's been a long time since your parents transferred overseas and left you here! Don't you miss them?" Ran asked him.

"Not really." Conan sweatdropped before continuing his game.

Yeah...no, his parents are never home long anyways since like when he's 7? Always traveling abroad.  M/n thought, drinking his tea, that he made himself, he still has trust issues with people making his drink since that last incident where he was drugged.

"What lousy parents! They don't show up even once, much less call!" Mouri said, pausing his reading.

Not good! My lie's unraveling... though they are really overseas right now, so it's not exactly a lie... Conan warily thought.

"Wasn't it Professor Agasa who brought him here?" Mouri asked.

"Yeah."

"Then shouldn't we at least ask him how to contact his parents?" Mouri said, giving an unreadable expression while staring at Conan.

"Y-You can't do that!" Conan stuttered out.

The doorbell rang. "Coming!" Ran said going to the door.

"Why not? Is contacting them bad or something?" Mouri said, leaning closer to Conan.

N-Not good! I gotta act quick or they'll find out I'm Kudo Shinichi!

"She's here, Conan-kun! Your mom!" Ran said. At the doorway was a Lady, dressed in purple and cat eyed glasses.

"Eh?"

M/n spat out his tea and had a coughing fit when he heard that a fake identity had parents. He stood up and promptly looked at his watch. "Ahh.. look at the time, it looks like I have to get going, nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Edogawa." He announced and greeted them before leaving the agency. Conan only looked at M/n like he was crazy in leaving at a time like this, though M/n only wave sluggishly not looking at the distressed Conan.

"I'm so sorry, Conan-chan! You must've been lonely all by yourself! But it's alright, now!" The lady said, crouching to his height and hugging Conan. "Now let's go home!"

"W-Who the heck are you?!" Conan shouts, getting out of the hug.

"Eh?! She's not your mom?!" Ran asked him.

"Dear me! He's just sulky, after being left alone all this time...My name is Edogawa Fumiyo. Edogawa Conan's mother in the flesh!" She said giving her ID. Conan only froze in place. Shock was clearly shown in his face.

_____________________________

Conan sat on the unknown lady claiming to be his mother in the front seat of the car. He couldn't do anything right now as it will expose his real identity. The weather is cold as it was in January.

"I appreciated everything! I'll give you my thanks another day!" The lady bowed.

"Right! I look forward to it!" Mouri said.

"Goodbye!"

"By Conan-kun! Send us a letter when you get there!" Ran bid. The car started driving. "Miss! Don't forget your thanks!" Mouri waved.

When the car passed a street, a familiar motorcycle followed the car a bit behind so as to not seem suspicious.

"Who are you, lady?!" Conan broke out the question, glaring daggers at the lady driving that sat beside him.

The lady laughed. "I told you. I'm your mother!"

"No! My mom is-"

"Kudo Yukiko." Conan was shocked to hear his real mother's name. "Yes. Your mother was a beautiful Japanese actress who enhanced men all over the world and won all the major awards at the young age of 19. But she fell in love with a young novelist Kudo Yusaku. Married at 20, and then simply retired. Later had a son, but left him behind to travel the world with Kudo Yusaku, now an international-renowned mystery writer. Isn't that right? Kudo Shinichi-kun, their son?" She revealed, now stopping at the red lights on an intersection.

Is she with those men in black who shrunk me with their drug?!  Conan was about to attack, before a gun was held to his head.

"Hold it right there. Stay still, and I'll take you to a nice place... A more fun place..."

With his quick wits he slapped the gun away and hit the pedal resulting with the car moving and abruptly stopping, giving him the chance to run. "What do you think you're doing- Ah?! Someone catch that kid!" She yelled, her voice-cracked a bit.

With the traffic chaos that Conan caused, M/n can't follow him anymore with his motorcycle unless he breaks some roadway laws and causes chaos himself, but he was glad that he escaped. He might want to follow that lady still, who knows, she might be associated with those men in black that he's been searching after the incident, might even be a new target adding to his list.

_____________________________

Conan manages to run off to a neighborhood's alleyway, it was near where Agasa's lab and his manor as Shinichi was close to. He was panting from all the running he did. How? How did they find out who I am?! He thought to himself, before remembering something. Was it because I used the name 'Kudo Shinichi' during the karaoke murder case?! And then they heard from somewhere that I was still alive... Dammit! I told the inspector to not mention my name! I'm so stupid! It's all my fault! What now, Kudo Shinichi? Should I go back and tell Ran everything? No, they'd be in danger if I go back now... Dammit! What do I do?!  He thought as he was back on the move, scolding himself for a dumb mistake on his part.

_____________________________

On the road was the vehicle that the lady who tried to abduct Conan, is driving. Unknown to her, a certain motorcycle is trailing her vehicle, not too far behind her.

"What?! He got away?!" A man from the phone call yelled. The lady was on a call, phone on her other hand. She was furious at what just happened at the intersection with that brat.

"Yes, I was careless. But it seems the boy really is Kudo Shinichi..." The lady spoke.

"I see. To think he really did shrink... okay. Look for him. It'll be a pain if he goes to the cops."

"But where?"

"Don't worry. His next direction will probably be 'there'..."

_____________________________

Guess my only choice is to talk with Prof. Agasa, since he knew the situation... But what's taking him so long? Where's he wandering around now?!  He complained, blowing his palm to heat his hands up. Checking the corner, he saw the Prof walking. He's back!  "Professor!-" right as he was about to shout for the professor, a cloth covered his mouth and nose. He struggled before fainting from inhaling the Halothane (a faster acting chloroform).

"Sweet dreams, little boy."

The lady carried Conan's unconscious self into his car, which of course was noticed by the trailing M/n. No, good... why didn't I think of just going to the professor instead of just following her? Ugh.  M/n scolds himself, seeing as she was on the move he followed her as he did before.

_____________________________

Scene showed a dark kitchen place, which looks to be abandoned, where Conan is tied up by ropes on his upper body. He just now woke up from the drug the lady made him inhale. Where am I?! Seems to be a kitchen, but...  He jumped to stand since his legs aren't tied. Dammit, my head's still swimming...  He saw the window above the counter, so using his legs, he hopped(climbed?) on it. I'm upstairs?!

I see. I was carried into this old House while I was unconscious.  He said as he looked at the ground covered in snow.

"What? You still haven't killed him?!" A gruff voice said.

"Don't yell at me! Those were the orders from above..." The lady talks back.

Hearing those yells he looked at the door, seeing as there is a hole one the door.  It's that woman. And is that a man In front of her?

"The organization wants him, as an example of the drug's side-effects!" The woman yelled. The male there only scoffed as a response.

Ah so that's why they haven't killed me! Still that man is-  He was cut off from his thoughts when the man looked at him in the eyes from the peep hole. 

W-What?! Who's that masked man?! Oh, crap! He's coming!

"Is he awake?!" The lady asked. While the masked man looks through the crack on the door.

"No, he's still drugged. Still, is that really high school detective Kudo Shinichi" The masked man asked.

"I still can't believe it myself. But the day Kudo Shinichi went missing coincides with the day that boy appeared at that agency, and all the crimes that happened around him were solved easily. The only thing I can think of is that the drug really did shrink him..." The lady concluded.

Conan is just listening in the background, pretending to be unconscious.

"Then shall I try it, too?" The masked man jokes.

"Try?"

"I have some of their latest poison, too. If I make someone take it, we can find out if it really shrinks people." The masked man ponders.

"But who do we give it to?"

"That teenager who followed you that I caught, you said that he was from the agency you got the kid from. Or better yet, the man that we have to deal with tomorrow. As soon as the deal is done, we're supposed to get rid of him. Two perfect chances to test the drug."

"What if we find out it shrinks people?"

"For now, we'll just kill the man we're dealing with, and then...snuff out the kid."

"I just told you! Our orders are to take him back so they can investigate the side-effects!" The lady yelled.

"They can't let people know its secrets! And we have that teen captured!"

"But-!" The lady was cuts off with a gun pointed towards her head.

"Enough! We're doing things my way. Don't give me another corpse to carry!"

"A-Alright..." She stuttered out.

"Anyway, did you tell the man where tomorrow's deal is going down?"

"Yes, using the usual method."

"The deal is at 1:00 pm. Get sleep until then."

_____________________________

Wind howling in the snow covered night. Both of the kidnappers peacefully slept on the couch.

Alright. They're both asleep... Yikes! He's sleeping with it on! Talk about creepy! Anyway, I need to get these ropes off and get outta here!  He thought, looking around the place. A wine bottle! ... Alright! Wrap it with this mat and......clank Crap! Did they hear that?!  Conan looked at the crack in the door waiting for sound.

Looks like I'm in the clear. Okay! Now to use a shard to... Sigh managed to get the ropes off..  He thought as he climbed the counters. But how do I get out of this upstairs room? Even with the snow, it'd be too dangerous to jump out... Guess my only choice is to hide in the fridge.. He hopped off the counter, before hearing droplets near the wind glass he broke. What's that sound? Oh! That wine must be dripping from somewhere... He checked under the mat. "Huh? W-What's this?!" He whisper-shouted.

_____________________________

"What? The kid's gone?!" The masked man yelled. It was the day now when they found out the kid they kidnapped was gone. Finding the windows open.

"Yeah! He was gone when I got up! He must've gone out the window!" The woman shouted.

"Damn him!" He cussed looking at the ground from the window.

"He used the snow as a cushion to get down! He's not getting away!" She stomped to the door before yelling. "What're you doing?! Let's go find him!"

"No, wait. He's still here..."

Oh, crap!

"He's what?!"

"He pretended to escape, and waited for us to leave." He looked at the fridge that is in the kitchen. "There you are..." He said, his gun ready in hand. Opening the fridge door. "Die!"

"Oya, oya, your hunch was wrong." The lady looked unimpressed, crossing her arms. The fridge didn't have the kid they were searching for.

"Well, he has no place to go anyway. After today's deal, we'll find him and eliminate him." The masked man said as they went out the door.

The floorboard opened up revealing Conan, who sighs in relief that he wasn't found out. I was sure I was a goner... "Thank goodness I found this storage area beneath the mat then..."

Their car moved and it gives him a chance to look for that drug... if they left it.

He searched everywhere in the room; under the couch, table, trash bin, nothing. "Damn I can't find it...Professor Agasa said we could find a way to make me normal again if we figure out its composition...I guess he took it for today's deal..." He puffed, emptying the trash bin. Then he saw a newspaper. "What's with this newspaper? It has holes all over it...They must've cut out letters to make a message for the guy they're dealing with... That's right! They said they're gonna kill that guy! This is bad! I hafta find out where the deal is, stop the murder, and get the drug!" He spread the newspaper to look at the letters missing.

"Guessing the missing letters gives I (い), Te (て), Ho (ほ), Be (べ), Ru/Le(ル), and Ka (カ)."

てべルいカほ (Teberu Ikaho) ❌

ルほカいてベ (Ruhoka Itebe) ❌

べいカ ほてル (Beika Hoteru) ⭕

"Rearranging them gives me 'Beika Hotel'...The Beika Hotel! But it doesn't specify where in the hotel. Are any other letters missing?" He looked around and spotted a calendar on the wall.

"No luck, none have been cut out.." He loudly thought, looking through the page, until he looked closer and saw cutter marks on 27th September. "Cutter marks! Ah! It was the August page above it that was cut! Which means the August day above September 27th is...30!"

"Beika Hotel 30! That's where the deal's going down!" But who was the teenager that the masked man captured? That teenager who followed you that I caught, you said that he was from the agency you got the kid from. "From the agency? The only people I can think about are Ran and M/n... Wait M/n left early for some reason, did he try trailing the lady to save me and got caught?! But I still have time to find him, I hafta stop the murder with the guy they're dealing with first. They did say they're gonna deal with M/n after their deal with the guy."

_____________________________

Conan arrived at the Beika hotel, wearing a snapback, and scarf for the cold weather. But what does 'Beika Hotel 30' mean?  He thought hiding behind a vase. This hotel only has nineteen floors, there's no Room 30...

"♪19? One moment, please." The receptionist said, getting the customer's luggage.

That's it! It could be a baggage number! Alright!  With a plan in mind he went to the receptionist. "Excuse me!"

"Yes?"

"My daddy lost his number tag. It's ♪30.."

"♪30?" She looked through her writing pad. "That's strange. We only have up to 26...Huh? Little boy?" Conan just walks away after finding out the theory is wrong. Now thinking of another thing '30' could mean.

Damn! Where is it?!  He looked at his watch. Not good! It's already past noon! And the deal is at 1:00!

"Oh no! I forgot my wallet in the car!" A lady spoke after checking her handbag.

"Oh no." Her husband said.

"Where did we park again?" She asked.

"♪42. Here's the key." After the husband said this, it caught Conan's attention.

"Sorry! I'll be right back!"

"T-The parking lot?" Conan blankly said.

_____________________________

Conan arrived at the underground parking lot of the hotel. This is the car parked on ♪30... Could the deal be happening in here?!  The car was a red large type car. He climbed the front of the car trying to look inside. But there's no one inside...

"Oi! What are you doing?!" A man shouted. "What are you doing to our car?!" It revealed a family of three, the child being supposedly Conan's age.

"Daddy! He must be a thief!" The kid pointed and accused.

"No it's not like that! I just thought it was a cool car!" Conan said, waving his arms around.  These people seem completely unrelated...  Conan sweatdropped.

The car moved and the parking spot indeed said 30¹. Guess not here, either...  He thought looking around, before a large man, trench coat and all, mask and sunglasses on complete with a briefcase in his hand, was heading towards him. Accompanying him is a bit smaller male than him also wearing a bandanna, covering half of his face with sunglasses on. Woah, a huge man! Thinking this, he quickly hid behind a car.

What're they looking at?  Both males stared at the parking lot before continuing their way. The parking space number?  After they got far enough, Conan took a closer look at the numbers.  There's a small '1' written in chalk next to the '30'! Ah! '301' must be the room number at this hotel! And he's probably the guy they're dealing with! But who's the other guy? A bodyguard?  Ignoring that thought, he followed the duo up, being sneaky.

Conan followed them to room 301 as he expected, the large man knocked on the door, the one opening it was the masked man.  The masked man! So this is where they're making the deal! The elevator bell rang, signaling that someone is coming. It was the lady that claimed to be Conan's mother. "It's that woman!" Conan whisper-shouted. Oh, crap! I'm trapped! The masked man will kill me for sure if he catches me again! What do I do?! What do I do?! What do I do?!  Conan panicked. Conveniently, the door beside him opened.

"OK, Masai. The door locks by itself, so you just need to close it!" A mother said to her son. "Well be good while I'm gone!" "Have fun, Mommy!" The kid waved, pulling the door close. Turning around, the kid saw a panting Conan, who lightly laughed, scratching his neck.... "B-Burglar!"

Conan shuts the kid's mouth with his palm. "Ahh! I'm not a bad guy! I'm Space Detective Conan, I'm here to catch evil aliens from Planet Ranpo!" He lied through his teeth.

"Liar! You're just a kid!" The kid yelled seeing through the lies.

"I'm simply borrowing this child's form to deceive my foes!" He lied again.

"Then show me your normal form!" The kid yelled demanding proof.

"No, that's not-"

"You are a burglar!" The kid ran to the phone.

"Hold on!-"

"Just you wait! I'm gonna call the cops on you!" The kid said picking up the hotel phone and started dialing.

"Stop that, Masai! Knock it off!" The kid's mother's voice shouted, startling him.

"T-Thats my mommy's voice!"

"Hehehe I'm from Planet Ranpo! I can use any voice at all!" Conan said through his voice changing bowtie.

"Wow! That's awesome! You really are a space detective!"

Looks like I managed to fool him with this voice changer...

"Hey! Is there any way I can help?!" The kid asked in excitement.

"There sure is! For now, I'd like to use your phone, and do you have any chewing gum?" Conan winked.

"Yeah! I do! But what for?" He said, taking out chewing gum packs from his pockets.

_____________________________

Knocks on the 301 door, and the door was opened by 'Edogawa Fumiyo'. "What?" She asked.

"I've brought food and wine!" A bellboy said, complete with a trolley full of food and beverages.

"Eh? We didn't order any." She said in confusion.

"Eh? But we got a call earlier..." The bellboy also said in confusion.

"That's odd."

"Hmph. It's fine. I am feeling hungry. Have it brought in." The masked man chimed in the conversation.

"But.." The lady tried to reason.

"Silence! Bring it in!" The masked man shouted, looking at them, which made the staff frightened by the creepy mask.

"Alright. Bring it in." The lady sighs.

"R-Right." The bellboy stuttered, going in and pushing the trolley in.

"Come on, pick up the pace." The lady complained. Closing the door.

Not a bit later... "Now get out!" The masked man said, dragging the bellboy out of the room. Which ultimately scared him and he ran off. When the masked man was about to close the door.. Gum in the locks?  He looks back to the trolley. Taking the gum out, closing and locking the door he walks back.

"Well, let's start with a toast!" The lady cheered, opening one of the coverings.

"Let me first introduce our other guest..." The masked man said, taking out his firearm.

"Other guest?! Don't tell me that boy's under here." She shouts in surprise before pulling the sheet of the trolley, looking below it. There was nothing, and some food fell to the floor. "What? He's not here..."

"The cart's a decoy. He's really... inside this closet!" He abruptly opened the closet door pointing his gun.

Crap!  Conan cussed at himself.

"Out." The masked man demanded. Conan followed suit.

"When did he get in there?!" The lady said surprised.

"While we were talking with the bellboy, he put gum in the door to defeat the automatic lock. He then snuck in while we were focused on the cart." The masked man deduced, pointing his gun at Conan. "Did you really think I'd fall for such a trick?"

Damn! My only choice is my Anesthetic Watch Gun-  He tried to use his watch only to find it's not working. It won't work!

"I had that interesting watch of yours disabled after we caught you." The masked man revealed.

"What?!"

"You'll regret the day you underestimate me...high school detective, Kudo Shinichi!" He shot the gun.

Conan screamed.

Before finding out the bullet is a toy stuck to his head. "A toy?" He said, dumbfounded. Taking it off.

All four of them laughed out loud.

"You still can't tell? It's me!-" He said, taking off his top hat, wig and mask. "The world famous mystery writer, Kudo Yusaku!"

"D-Dad? Then don't tell me that lady is..." Conan is still dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry Shin-chan!" She apologized, taking off her wig, and face disguise. Opening her jacket to dump the blankets that added her figure. "But the fact you couldn't tell, means I still have the skill as an actress!"

"Which means the big guy is..."

"Me!" Agasa revealed himself, he used his machinery skills to make a figure for himself.

"Professor Agasa!" Conan was infuriated. Then he remembered the other guy. "But then who's that?" He said pointing at the last male.

"Oh, right... It's me! The magnificent Satsujin M/n!" He revealed, fixing his hair and taking off his bandanna and sunglasses.

"What..."

_____________________________

Conan was sulking on the couch in the hotel room, making a face.

"Don't be so mad! We were worried too, you know!" Kudo Yusaku tried to console him.

"Yeah, Shin-chan! We stopped by the house and you were gone!" Kudo Yukiko added.

"And then Prof. Agasa told you how I shrank, and then you cooked up this scheme?" Conan boredly said.

"I tested your detective skills! And you successfully followed all of our clues to make it this far! Everything was just as I calculated, until you were shot." Yusaku winked.

"So then you knew I was hiding in the kitchen storage area?!" Conan yelled.

"Of course! Well, you just barely passed as a detective, but it's your own fault for not realizing I was dressed as the Night Baron character from my novels!" Yusaku smiled.

"You idiot! There was no time for that! I thought I was about to die!" Conan shouted, crossing his arms.

"Oh, is that so? Well, what do you say we leave this dangerous country and live together leisurely overseas?" Yusaku invited.

"Eh?"

"That's right, Shin-chan! We did this so you could realize the situation you're in!" Yukiko said, crouching on his level.

"That's why I helped out with their act, Shinichi-kun!" Agasa agreed. Conan then looked at M/n for his explanation.

"Oh, me? Well to be honest when you were kidnapped, I wasn't actually with their act. After I was caught following her car was the part where I joined." M/n shrugged.

Conan stares again. "Oh, why right? Well unlike them, I just wanna spook ya out! They let me join after I recognized the Night Baron and the predicament you're in." M/n explained himself, innocently smiling. Man I really have the urge to hurt someone... It's been a while...  M/n thought, poker face on.

"I have friends in the Interpol. I'll have 'em look into this organization. They'll get the drug at some point, and you can be returned to normal." Yusaku said, standing at the opened window making the 'motivational speech pose'. "So let's put an end to this dangerous detective game you're-"

"Forget it!" Conan interrupted. "This is my case! I'll solve it! You guys stay out of this!"

Oh man he's mad, mad. I think Yusaku-san can expect a backbiting revenged on from this.  M/n sweatdropped.

"Shin-chan..."

"Plus, I can't afford to leave Japan yet." Conan said. His mind showed a picture of Ran.

"Shinichi!" Yukiko wanted to start scolding him.

"It's all right. Let's humor him for a while." Yusaku interrupted her.

"Honey..."

"But the instant things get dangerous, we're taking you overseas. As it seems you have other reasons for not wanting to leave..." Yusaku continues, looking at Conan in the eyes. Which scared him a bit, but still blushed.

It's Ran isn't it? Yeah with that blush on his face I bet it is.  M/n thought staring at the window, yawning.

_____________________________

Back at the detective agency...

"Hah?! You're leaving your son with us again?!" Mouri yelled in surprise. Tapping his foot repeatedly.

Yukiko was back in her disguise. "Yes, he insists on staying here..."

"Still, Miss..."

"Here is his upbringing expense." Yukiko, in her disguise, gave a bank book. "Use however much of it you like."

Opening it brought tears to the 'ever so strong' Mouri Kogoro, and changed his demere instantly. "10 million yen! Of course! I'd be delighted to take care of your adorable and well-behaved son!" Conan could only sweatdropped at this.

Yukiko laughed, about to leave. "Oh, and Ran-san."

"Yes."

"Please take care of him for me. It seems he likes you." Yukiko smiled.

"Oh! Really, Conan-kun?"

"Ah-! Yeah..." He scratched his nape. Why you-

_____________________________

In the plane that the Kudo couples board on, they can be seen relaxing and planning their next trip...

Before the plane abruptly shakes from the many people demanding Yusaku to finish their overdue novel.

This was the revenge of Conan to his parents so they can't have a relaxing journey.

"Oi, Shin-chan..." M/n whined. "Please... I'm sorry~"

"Hmph!"

"Ah, Agasa-sensei~ help me?"

"On your own there bud."

M/n is actually tied and laying on the couch while Conan is writing and drawing on his face with permanent markers. Agasa was just there leaving them be, as he doesn't want to be in the same situation M/n is in.

M/n could only stay there and accept his defeat for letting him catch him so easily.

This was a fun one to write imo whelp see ya in the next chapter~! (4570 words)

-Shedo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 66 11
warning!! kaishin not canon Kid doesnt know conan is shinichi he just thought conan is super intelegent far from normal of his age he also have fee...
42.3K 1.5K 31
Some parts from the story: Conan's pov Every minute to me was like a year , oh if i just was 7 years old again its 100 times better than ....... - Ra...
9.3K 459 15
A request-based one-shot fiction. What does the team that put Detective Conan together do after each episode? Do they hang out or go straight home? ...
450K 18K 56
Kaitou KID, (a.k.a. Kuroba Kaito), has found it really hard to concentrate on heists since his little tantei-kun, (Edogawa Conan a.k.a. kudo shinichi...