Forever A Team: Transformers...

By Mira2Faith

Book 2 of Forever Series Julie has awoken, finding herself asleep on the floor of a dark alley in the middle... More

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Epilogue

Chapter IV

361 9 3
By Mira2Faith

Julie woke up finding herself laying inside of a vehicle cabin. "Boy does this feel familiar." She muttered as she sat up on the back seats and climbed over to the front to get out. The second she was about to open the passenger door, the vehicle seemed to move forward, causing her to fall onto the passenger door. "What is going on?" She cried.

"Oh, you're awake." Optimus spoke. "Sorry about knocking you down. I was trying to move out of the way."

"It's fine. Can I get out, please? I'm sure you would be happy to transform back to your bipedal mode." Julie asked as she looked at the mirror by the passenger door. The door beside her opened up and she hoped out, just before Optimus transformed.

"She's awake." Bumblebee cried out from where he was in the main room.

"How are you feeling?" Prowl asked.

"I am alright, I feel better than I did earlier." Julie replied. "Sorry if I worried you guys."

"Like we care." Ratchet grumbled from a corner. Julie merely shook her head back and forth. "Well, thank you for saving me from the fall earlier, Ratchet."

"How did you not get any injuries from the fight?" A childish voice cried out. Julie turned around to see Sari walking in. "You don't look like you got cuts, or bruises, or anything."

"Sometimes the injuries aren't visible, Sari, but to answer your question I really don't know the honest truth. I would have thought me falling and standing against the energy beam from the Allspark would have left a few scars, but I merely felt like my energy was just draining. Like a battery, it slowly dies out, but after some rest I am back to new."

"You're a strange human." Bulkhead spoke from behind her. Julie turned around and looked up at him. "The thing is I actually am not a human, though I look similar to one. In my previous world some people would call my kind nature spirits, or others would call us fae. I was told once that I was a descendant of Primus, told to me by Primus himself." She explained.

"You have seen Primus?" Bumblebee asked in disbelief.

"There is no way Primus would visit an organic." Ratchet cried out. "You're not even cybertronian."

"I may not be cybertronian, but I have seen and gotten to witness Primus in person. I have even hugged him, but that was before I came to this dimension, sent by Primus himself." Julie replied. "He foretold of an evil that would come to this world, if you will. I am here to help you fight it."

"Do you know what this evil will be or when we will face it?" Optimus asked.

"We could be starting to face it now for all we know." Julie replied, "As for what, I have no idea. He is never direct with his answers, but he has proven his glory to me before in the past. I don't doubt his warning, for I have been proven that whatever he says is what goes."

"What other powers do you have?" Sari asked. "You turned invisible against Starscream, and you were a freaking dragon that saved us."

"Some of my powers I cannot really explain. The most common one I use is transformation, which allows me to transform into basically whatever I want, including turning invisible. All through my power of transformation. Another power I have is to be able to have a small sense of the future from time to time. I can't control it, but I have been able to see it a few times. As well as being able to have a sense of the past." Julie explained.

"Another one of my powers has been to be able to have a spiritual and material sense of things. One time I was able to sense the dead being raised in my world, along with being able to see into the soul of those around me. I can also turn into a Warrior of Light, but the side effect to that is I don't have a means of fighting. My powers are not all that great for attack, but they can be great when it comes to the defensive side of things, then again I haven't yet tried to attack anyone either, because I had been assigned by Primus to protect both the Autobots and the Decepticons, seeing as both are still his people."

"Wait, you like the Decepticons?" Bumblebee asked.

"Not all of them, but Primus still cares for them whether they be cons or bots. In my world we had a con who was being taken over by an evil spirit of Unicron. Which led to part of the problems when fighting this con who was doing pretty evil things." Julie protested. "Though there have been cons I have faced who were nowhere near as bad as some I have seen. As bad as deception is, there are times where a lie can be good."

"How is a lie good?" Bulkhead cried out.

"If someone has to lie to protect another, or sometimes humans lie to surprise one another for like surprise parties and whatnot." Julie explained.

"I love surprises." Sari replied. "Surprise parties are awesome."

"I can also heal people or myself through my powers when I have water or some other form of energy. In my world, transformers live off of what we called energon. I don't know if it is the same for you guys." Julie spoke.

"We use energon, but due to the lack of it we have also used motor oil as a substitute." Ratchet replied.

"That is too bad. If we had even just a small bit of it, I would be able to turn that into bucketloads of it or more. Back in the dimension I came from I turned a single cube of energon into a hundred of them with just the snap of my fingers." Julie explained. "My one weakness I have had is a really bad allergy to iron, it usually burns my skin up like acid. Making it a lot harder for me to heal from whether I have the power to heal or not. I am unsure if I have touched any iron here though since I woke up here in an alley though."

"We must ensure that the Decepticons do not get their hands on you, you will be staying here with us." Opimus spoke. "Do you have a name we can call you by?"

"I forgot I never introduced myself, hehe." Julie replied, slightly embarrassed. "I have more than one name, but where I come from people call me Julie."

"Well, it is nice to have you on the team, Julie." Optimus commented.

"What was the other world like?" Sari asked all of a sudden. Julie looked over at her and felt her cheeks turn red in embarrassment. "Well, it wasn't that different from this one. Except instead of living in Detroit, I lived in Nevada." Julie replied. "I was honestly surprised the first day you guys arrived." She said to the bots. "Back where I come from there are bots that have the same names as you guys, except for Prowl. He is the only one I have not met before."

"You mean we have twins in your world?" Bumblebee asked.

"It is a shame I wasn't there." Prowl replied. "Your world could have probably used some discipline."

"Oh, we had more than enough discipline, between Optimus Prime and Ratchet, then we had Ultra Magnus who showed up with us." Julie explained.

"You have met Ultra Magnus?" Optimus asked.

"Yeah, why?" Julie replied. "We had several bots with us, but sadly we weren't much bigger than this team. We had bots who died and others that came and gone where I am from."

"Ultra Magnus is the head leader on Cybertron," Ratchet explained. "He is above the Primes."

"You mean Ultra Magnus is your boss? That has gotta suck. He was always so strict in my world, all about the rules." Julie replied. "The dude sure could use a vacation or two. Where I am from, the Primes are the ones who were in charge. Sadly Optimus was the only Prime in my world, all the others had been killed by Megatron or betrayed."

"You fought Megatron?" Bumblebee exclaimed. "We had to fight Megatron when we first got here."

"Megatron is in this world?" Julie asked. "Not that I am surprised at this point, this world and my last are so similar to each other. He isn't in this world is he? Probably would explain the battle we had with Starscream."

"That is why you knew Starscream." Prowl proclaimed.

"Prowl's right, you acted like you both have fought before." Bumblebee agreed.

"Because I have, yet the flaw with Starscream is he always fails with his plans. He is so focused on one thing that he doesn't pay attention to everything else around him. He is known as the second in command of the Decepticons, but he has always been known to try and overthrow Megatron. Yet as wild as he is, Starscream is never known to be predictable. I have no doubt we will be seeing him again." Julie replied. "Now what do you say we clean this place and make it suitable for a base? I bet this place could really work out for our favor."

"I can help, this place could definitely use a makeover." Sari exclaimed. Clear excitement in her voice.

"No loud music, please Sari." Julie replied.

"Awe, come on. Loud music is the best." Sari groaned.

"Not from where I come from. You definitely remind me of someone I knew in my world." Julie explained.

"Our new home is coming together nicely." Optimus spoke as he held a TV up with Bumblebee. Julie sat in a corner cleaning up dust as the others worked.

"If I had my way, we'd never leave. It's not safe out there. They're always watching, waiting." Ratchet exclaimed.

"The Decepticons?" Optimus asked.

"No, those annoying camera bots." Ratchet answered.

"What? No way, being a star rocks. If the titanium-alloy plating fits, wear it, and I make it look good." Bumblebee replied.

"You guys got it easy, all people want me to do is break stuff. I got a sensitive side too, ya know." Bulkhead spoke up. Julie flew over to the others as they talked. "Breaking stuff is kind of fun."

"Either way, there's a lot to learn about this planet." Optimus commented. "So we'll just have to roll with it." Julie dodged just in time as Prowl came in through the roof, landing in the room among them. Groaning as soon as he was walking off.

"I guess Prowl didn't get the memo about rolling with it." Bumblebee replied. Julie watched as he walked away and sighed. "I think you need to give Prowl just hix own space." Julie spoke up, before flying off after Prowl with Optimus right behind her. Optimus opened up Prowl's door and walked in as Julie flew in and hovered in a corner nearby.

"Prowl, you got a nano click?" Optimus asked. "Everything okay, I mean, you wanna talk?"

"No." Prowl replied.

"Ah, you know you can have another room. One with a roof." Optimus spoke while looking around the room that had a giant tree in it.

"I like this room. All this organic life, this nature, it refuses to be contained. Such a force of will, but everyone here is blind to it, they all rush to see everything, but never sit still long enough to experience what is around them. Just this morning, I observed one organic creature stalk another with such grace, such stillness." Prowl explained, just as Bumblebee rushed in, scaring off a bird that Prowl was looking at.

"Anybody else smell fried circuitry around here? Forget it, the fried circuitry, as in yours." Bumblebee exclaimed. "Hello? Is any bot home?" He cried out while banging Prowl on the head.

"Bumblebee, that wasn't nice." Juliie spoke from the corner. "I understand entirely what he is talking about, seeing as I am able to feel nature around me."

"What? What I say?" Bumblebee cried out as Prowl jumped up into the tree and left. Julie sighed as she flew out of the room with Optimus watching her in the meantime. She found Prowl watching a documentary about butterflies on the television while all the other bots were watching him from behind. Eventually Bumblebee was also walking in and joining the other bots. She flew over to the conveyor belt and sat on top of one of the arms, watching the group. Loud music started to play off the TV, while Bumblebee stood up on the couch. "Mind we watch something that won't bore us into stasis lock?" Bumblebee asked. "Don't be such a stink Prowl, oh wait, I forgot, you're all about stillness." Julie watched as all the bots moved away from Bumblebee while Prowl was living up to his name about to pounce onto Bumblebee. Prowl jumped up at the last second and knocked Bumblebee off the couch. "You should try it sometime." Prowl replied, before he jumped up onto the same claw she was sitting on.

"Whoa, looks like somebody forgot to defrag his hard drive." Bulkhead spoke.

"Don't get your circuits in a bunch Prowl, it's just a slammer party." Bumblebee cried out. Julie groaned at the word 'party.' "This girl is definitely living up to being an example of Miko." She mumbled under her breath. "That's slumber party, also known as the sleepover." Sari replied. Julie looked down at the girl and sighed. "It's where a bunch of friends get together and hang out all night."

"I'm out, I don't do parties." Julie spoke. As she sat where she was. Losing herself in a train of thought, before the arm both her and Prowl were on started to shake. Prowl fell off the arm as Julie flew down and hovered next to him. "Are you okay, Prowl?" Julie asked.

"Bulkhead, that's my sleeping bag, this is yours." Sari spoke as she held something in her hands. "I don't trust this party, I feel something is very off about tonight." Julie muttered next to Prowl, who somehow still heard her. What Sari was holding exploded into a big tarp that fell on top of both her and Prowl. Prowl groaned as it laid on top of them.

"It's okay, Prowl. We can merely go somewhere else in the base." Julie commented. "I'm not one for parties either." Julie pulled the tarp off them to find the others now playing a game of twister. Prowl got up and started to head out of the room. "Hey Prowl, you're all into that balance and agility garbage, you want in on this action?" Bumblebee spoke up as they both were fixing to leave. Prowl merely sighed before he jumped up in the air and landed next to them with all his limbs touching a green perfectly. Julie smiled as he did, before he jumped off of it and headed out of the room.

"Hey, come back." Bulkhead cried out.

"What's the matter? We not still enough for you?" Bumblebee asked as Julie hovered there. "You...fine, have a great time in there watching the grass grow."

"Bumblebee, that isn't nice." Julie spoke. "You're being very rude to your teammate. I understand entirely where he is coming from, sometimes it is nice to be able to simply take a breather." Julie flew off and followed Prowl to his room where he was simply sitting by himself meditating. "Can you teach me how to do that?" Julie asked at the entrance of the room.

"Why are you interested? Don't you want to be with the others?" Prowl asked.

"Honestly, I'd rather not. I want to understand the stuff you're into a little more. You're different then the rest of the team." Julie replied. "I have been able to speak with other creatures of nature once. I can even control it a little, but I do like to learn about a little sense of peace now and then. When you have been alive for thousands of years and faced many conflicts as an end result, you would understand."

"You're welcome to..." Prowl started to reply, just as a huge scream was heard through the halls.

"What the heck is going on out there?" Julie asked as she stood up and looked at the entrance of Prowl's room. The sound of shooting was heard afterwards along with more screams.

"I don't know. Stay here." Prowl ordered her.

"What? I shouldn't stay here if I can help." Julie exclaimed.

"I am asking you to stay where it is safe." Prowl replied. "I'm gonna go check it out." He got up and left her sitting there in the room by herself. Julie sat there quietly waiting as she heard several screams and tons of commotion going on outside the room. Sighing, she got up and flew out of the room to the entrance of the main room. She saw everyone was being held down, while Bumblebee was standing there frozen in fear.

"What the heck is going on?" Julie cried out. Just as tons of conveyor arms tried to grab her, but stopped at mid second. "Go for the control panel, stillness then strike." Prowl told him. "Just like the Earth creature."

"What is going on?" Julie asked.

"In case you hadn't noticed, I'm not the one who spends all my time staring at Earth creatures." Bumblebee cried.

"Just listen to me and focus." Prowl replied. "Wait for the right time, ready...go!" Julie stood there and watched as Bumblebee took off randomly running before Prowl cried out for him to stop. "It's all motion censored." Julie muttered to herself. "Well, what if you can't even see the motion?" Julie cried.

"Julie, no!" Optimus cried from above them. "Don't!"

"Go!" Prowl cried. Just before Bumblebee took off at full speed on his wheels toward the control panel."

"Hurry, little buddy." Bulkhead cried.

"Hurrying is what I'm good at." Bumblebee replied as he jumped onto the control panel. "From one machine to another, eat crankcase oil!" Bumblebee cried as he punched the controls. All the machines powered down as Optimus landed onto the floor on his two peds, while Bulkhead climbed off the conveyor belt. "What the heck happened?" Julie cried from the entrance. As Prowl was climbing out of the conveyor claws that held him in place. Julie stood there at the entrance unsure if she should come in or not.

"The fuel tanks, they're gonna blow." Optimus cried. Julie looked over just in time to see oil trailing toward some open flames. Julie flew toward it, just to see Prowl throw stars at the oil tank in the room. Optimus pulled it with his grapple hooks, away from the fire before it got thrown out of the room, an explosion sounding afterwards. Julie looked around the room as the others gathered. "So, if my key didn't do this, then what did?" Sari asked.

"Whatever it was, it was smart enough to merge the security motion sensors with the assembly line." Ratchet replied.

"I think this might be the culprit." Optimus spoke as he held something. Prowl leaned over to look at what was in his hand to reveal a small robot.

"A robotic design, merging organic and mechanical." Prowl exclaimed. "Fascinating." Julie flew over to watch the bot fly out of Optimus's hand and start to escape the room.

"Catch it, we need to examine it." Optimus ordered. Bulkhead went to grab hold of it, just to result in it being broken into pieces.

"Got it, oh right, Examine it." Bulkhead commented, as he rubbed the back of his head, nervously.

"Too late now." Julie cried as the others sighed. "And Prowl, that is the last time I listen to you telling me to wait in the room."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 644 47
"Sometimes, you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." -Dr.Seuss --- BOOK TWO OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES. SEQUEL TO UNKNOWN TERRI...
96.6K 3.3K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...
90.6K 2.1K 43
Divorced? Moving to a new place? How bad can it be? Follow Connor Sebastian, a 16 years old boy who's love perform magic tricks and his family just g...
12.6K 428 20
A Transformers: Age of Extinction Fanfic Forever cursed to be tormented by the tragic loss of her best friend, Song Westorp must take part in a darin...