DEAR DIARY ; jeon jungkook.

By kooklovesmintchoco

❝Wanna fall in love again?❞ In which a man reads his ex-wife's diary from their teenage years and develops mo... More

#1.0: The end
#1.1: 'my beautiful memories'
#1.2: Karina
#1.3: Graveyard
#1.4: Starry-eyed
#1.5: Silence
#1.6: lunch periods
#1.7: Night
#1.8: (in)sanity

DEAR DIARY

931 33 4
By kooklovesmintchoco

dear diary.

/dɪə 'dʌɪəri/

a book in which one keeps a daily record of events and experiences; mostly regarded with affection.

author's note :
hi and welcome <33
this is my first kook fanfic and im so ecstatic sjsksjks

i was a jungkook girly for YEARS (still think I am lmao) and im finally writing something in which he is the main lead it's quite overwhelming lmao

i won't blabber much, and i won't put trigger warning(s) at the start of each chapter - in my defence, the reader gets notified/an idea of what would potentially happen in the said chapter and it defeats the whole purpose and is not fun, imo - so all my trigger warnings are included here. of course, i will keep updating this list as it goes.

i have not ticked off this book as mature as of now (21/11/22) but mature/explicit content would be a part of this.

some more themes like mc sufferings from hyper anxiety, loss of a loved one, slight invasion of privacy, heavy usage of medication, mc showing red flags, etc are included in this book and i hope everyone makes a note of it before proceeding. you matter, listen to yourself and make yourself a priority.

and before you come at me, yes i know things don't happen this way irl but I'm a whore for second-chance romance and jungkook. do what you will with that info x

that's all, hope you enjoy <33
Ko.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.7K 33
***Book 1 of BTS Delululand Series*** Childhood friends separated due to tragedy, only to find each other later in life for Love, romance and what ma...
18.3K 883 47
"A broken heart can't be heal twice..." "I wish I could change that." "Do you take your ex to be your next" DO YOU?? STORY RANKING #45 Fan fiction...
204K 6K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
79.1K 1.4K 45
"We married years ago, you just forgot about me," ─────────────── "Y/N, do you remember something?" Yes. You do. But not what he wants you to remem...