All For Love. | Steve Harring...

By AnastaishaMasga

Y/n Hopper, daughter of Chief Jim Hopper, tries to work her life out after the disaster that was StarCourt an... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.

Chapter 27.

4.9K 114 125
By AnastaishaMasga

Y/n watched as Vecna made his way towards her sister — having nothing else but a chair next to her, Y/n picked it up and began running full speed ahead towards Vecna.

'This is the most stupidest shit I've ever done.' Y/n thought as her arms were up in the air, holding the chair up.

Y/n screamed as she was then flown back — not making it an inch closer to Vecna. Y/n harshly hit the floor as she slid across — becoming unconscious.

Y/n's eyes soon fluttered open, vision only seeing red. Y/n groaned as she felt pain searing through her body.

Vecna slowly walked forward, towards Y/n. Y/n grimaced, slightly struggling against the tentacles. Vecna then brought up his long finger, caressing the girls cheek like he had done before back in the roller rink.

Y/n's lips trembled as she knew what was to happen next — she just wished it wasn't in front of her sister.

"Don't be afraid." Vecna murmured, "Try and stay very still."

"No. No. Please, no." Y/n sobbed out, tired of containing the absolute fear she had been feeling since this had all started.

"Please." Y/n meekly pleaded, throat tightening as another sob came out.

"It'll be all over soon."

Vecna then brought his hand up, hovering it over Y/n's face. "Y/n!" Eleven cried out as she struggled against the tentacles.

Max and Lucas watched onwards as Jason and Steve continued to fight — only, Max noticed from her peripheral that there was movement.

"Holy shit." Max breathed out, eyes widening as she watched Y/n begin to float upwards. "Lucas! Lucas!" Max called, getting the boy's attention.

"Oh, no. Oh, no." Lucas muttered, hands moving to lay on his in distress. "Y/n!" Max screamed out.

Max and Lucas watched as Y/n's eyes began to cry blood — flinching as Y/n had then let out a guttural scream — falling to the ground harshly.

"Y/n!" Steve yelled out, running towards the girl — having knocked out Jason beforehand.

"Y/n! Y/n! Hey, you're okay." Steve reassured, bringing the girl's upper body into his arms. "Y/n." Max kneeled down, eyes brimming with tears.

"You're okay, sweets." Steve mumbled out, eyes raking over the girls bloodied up face and white blurry eyes. "You're okay."

"Go! Go get help, now!" Steve ordered the two younger teens. "Hurry!" Steve yelled, feeling his throat begin to tighten as he looked back down at his girl.

Lucas quickly got up and dashed down the stairs, leaving Max, Steve, and Y/n.

Steve sobbed as he caressed the girls hair. "St — Steve." Y/n choked out. "Yes, yes. I'm here, sweets. I'm here." Steve assured the girl through his sobs.

"I — I can't f — feel or see anything." Y/n stammered out, brows pinched together in worry as her eyes moved about — only being met with blurriness.

"I know. I know. It's okay. We're — we're going to get you help, I promise." Steve told Y/n, voice trembling as he did. Max sobbed as she watched the girl she began looking up to struggle for life in front of her.

"M — Max? Is that you?" Y/n questioned, gasping for air. "Yes, yes. It's — it's me. I'm here. Just — just hold on, okay." Max choked out through her cries as she grabbed ahold of Y/n's and and holding it tightly.

"Steve, I'm scared. I'm so scared, I'm so so scared." Y/n admitted, sobs wracking through her body. "I know. I know, you are. Just please hold on for little bit, please." Steve desperately said, leaning his bloody and sweaty forehead against Y/n's own.

"I — I don't wanna die, Steve. I don't want to go. Steve, I don't want to die!" Y/n harshly sobbed out as Steve and Max began crying out for the girl.

"You're — You're not going die on me, Hopper. I — I won't let that happen. Just hang on." Steve whispered, shutting his eyes tightly as tears begin dropping onto Y/n's bloody tear-stained face.

"Steve, I don't want to go." Y/n sobbed out, head shaking frantically. "You're not going anywhere. I promise." Steve told the girl, lifting his head up.

"Do you — do you remember what I told you when I said I'd want six little nuggets?" Steve asked, eyes searching Y/n's face. Y/n wordlessly nodded, brows furrowed in wonder and confusion.

"It was you. You were who I imagined having those six nuggets with. It's been you all along, Y/n." Steve confessed, "I love you. I fucking love you so please don't leave me."

"Don't leave me, please."

Y/n sobbed as she heard those words fall out of Steve's mouth — having wished to hear those words for so long — she just wished it was under different and better circumstances.

"I love you too, Steve. I've always loved you." Y/n confessed, harsh sobs breaking out as she knew she would never get to utter those words to Steve anymore. Steve held the girls head dearly to his chest as he sobbed and nodded — rocking each other back n forth.

"Where the hell is Sinclair — Lucas, hurry up!" Steve exasperatingly yelled out, looking back down at the unmoving body he held — pulling Y/n's face away from his chest.

Max began to break out in full on hysterical cries as she saw the emotionless look on the older girls face — no cries or sounds coming from her any longer.

"Y/n? Hey, hey. Come on, now. Wake up." Steve begged, "Wake up! Y/n, come on! Please! Stay with me, damn it!"

"Please!" Steve desperately said, shaking the unresponsive girl. Steve sobbed as he leaned his head back — letting out a painful anguishing sob.

"Y/n!" Eleven screamed out.

Eleven sobbed as she vigorously shook her head, she wasn't about to lose the only family she had left. She couldn't.

"No." Eleven whispered, "You're not leaving me."

"You can't."

Eleven shakily exhaled as she leaning towards her sister, placing her hand onto her chest. Eleven closed her eyes as memories began flashing into her head.

(You'll always be my little sister, El. No matter how much you grow.)

(Here, listen to Ghost — I promise you'll love them.)

(Mike can't control you, El. You're your own person. You make your own decisions.)

(You look beautiful. You'll definitely catch Wheeler's attention when you arrive to the Snowball.)

(Come here. I wanna have some sister bonding with you.)

(We can watch Breakfast Club — I heard it's good from my friends.)

(You're okay, El. I've got you.)

(Powers or no powers, you'll always be special — to me, to everyone. Nothings going to change, kid.)

(I love you, El.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 17.8K 53
โ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ต, ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ IN WHICH the daughter of the Chief of Hawkins, Indiana...
26.3K 632 45
It's 1984 and Y/n Y/l/n has just moved to Hawkins from Australia. (๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—”๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜.)...
39.3K 1.1K 14
Y/n L/n just moved to Hawkins. She's...different, to say the least. Vibrant colors, dyed hair, and a very relaxed attitude. To make things weirder, s...
2.5K 169 23
Being the daughter of Hawkins Middle School Science teacher, Scott Clarke, has its perks, constantly having to explain things to 'King' Steve Harring...