Ź€ÉŖį“…į“‡ į“Ź€ į“…ÉŖį“‡ ā„¢

By linarulestheworld

š˜„š—²š˜€š˜ š—¹š—¼š—»š—±š—¼š—» š—Æš—®š˜€š—²š—± "š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜³š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦ š˜°š˜³ š˜¶ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜¦" July 2022 Ā© 2022. All rights... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

4.

489 19 9
By linarulestheworld

(A longer chapter for you lot xxx)

I heard the girls giggling the whole time. I don't know how girls do it, they're bare energetic always screaming and shouting and hugging. I can't man.

"Yo AP I beg u get Alani for me" Kairo said. "Sn bro" I said while making my way upstairs.

The door was slightly open, all I could see was Alani and Destiny's back.

"LANI, AMARE IS ACTUALLY THE ONE FOR YOU" I heard Aaliyah scream in Alani's face. I'm pretty sure the whole house could hear her.

I chuckled at the thought of me being with Alani. She is a gorgeous girl I can't lie.

All of a sudden I had this amazing plan, I wanted to let her know that I heard what Aaliyah just said just to see her reaction. I'm so bored so why not.

I knocked on the door and Alani's face was bright red, I like how she gets so shy when she sees me.

Destiny put her hand over her mouth in shock. There was a long silence, until I decided to break it.

I cleared my throat and said, "Lani, Kairo needs u downstairs".

"Oh um y-yes I'm coming" she stuttered, and she's still bright red how cute.

Destiny and Aaliyah stayed in her room. Me and Alani were alone in the hallway.

"So i'm the one for u huh?" I said. "Oh my god, u heard." she said embarrassed.

"Of course I did, the whole house 'could hear it" I joked. I looked at her and I actually can't believe how beautiful she is. She's the prettiest girl I ever laid my eyes on, apart from my mum obviously.

ALANI'S POV

Fuck my life, Amare heard everything. How embarrassing is this, and i'm a person who turns bright red quickly so he must know how embarrassed I am.

He doesn't like me matter a fact he probably still hates me even after the kiss, it probably meant nothing to him anyway. I felt so shit.

I can see he's been nicer the last couple of days which literally confuses me. I am happy though.

"Are u free later" he breaks the silence again. Omg am I free? Of course I'm free for him.

"Uh yes I am" I said. "Calm, can u come mine later to do my hair." He asked.

"Yes of course, text me when" I said and smiled. "Thank you darling" he said and smiled back.

I ran downstairs to Kairo. "Lani what took u so long" Kairo asked.

"I was talking to my friends, what's so urgent anyway?" I asked him. "My lovely sister, you know I love u so much right?" He says. Oh god there he goes again.

"What do u want Kairo?" I asked annoyed. He does this everytime he wants something, I'm pretty sure every sibling does this.

"We're bare hungry and we was wondering if u could make us some food?" he said in a squeaky voice trying to sound cute.

I looked over at the other guys and they were all trying to look really cute.

I burst out laughing when I looked at Jordan, no one can take him seriously.

They all look really bad outside and when they do their little road things but as soon as they are around me they all turn babies.

I decided to cook them some spaghetti 'cause that's the only filling thing that we have in this house. Someone needs to get their ass to the supermarket.

Amare sat on the counter while I was cooking, the rest were all upstairs playing FIFA. It felt so awkward, I was never really around Amare. Kairo or one of his friends were always around. I literally didn't say a word and just focused on the cooking.

I knew he was looking at me but I was too shy to say something.

"Why do u turn all shy when ur with me?" He asked and chuckled. "What? Me? I'm not shy?" I stuttered.

He grabbed my waist from behind and put his head on my shoulder.

"Why don't u look me in the eyes then?" he whispered in my ear. My heart was pounding so quick, and the butterflies were back. I turned around and immediately kissed him, I was so horny.

He picked me up and put me on the counter and we kissed for a while. We looked at each other and smiled.

"I'm starting to like you" he said out of breath. My cheeks burned.

"I think i'm starting to like you too" I smiled

"Nah I'm serious i'm trying to have a proper conversation with u, I want to get to know you. Somewhere where we can be alone." He said.

"Me too. You know what, let me finish this cooking and then I can go do your hair" I suggested.

"Calm" he said kissing me one last time before he went back upstairs.

My heart was still racing, I've never felt this way not even in my past relationship.

After a while I finished cooking and went upstairs to get them.

Oh my God tell me why Destiny and Aaliyah were playing FIFA with Jordan. They were all screaming and shouting as if they understood one bit of the game.

I was laughing my ass off watching them play. Everyone was laughing once Destiny scored in her own goal, she fully believed she won. I am so dead. We didn't even bother explaining her she lost, we just let her be happy.

"Anyways guys, food is downstairs if you want to eat." I said and then putting on my shoes and my jacket.

"Where are you going?" Kairo asked when he saw me putting on my clothes.

"Um i'm going to Amira's house, she wanted to tell me something." I lied, Amira is our niece she's our age and lives nearby so it was pretty believable.

"Calm, don't stay too late" he said.

"I'm gonna dip as-well cah I gotta do suttin in North" Amare lied.

"Say nuttin, in a bit" Zion said.

I walked out the house with Amare walking behind me.

"Wait for me" he said while trying to catch up.

"U need to run quicker" I joked.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. "To my car." he said.

I was sitting in the passenger seat of his car, he owned a matt black Range Rover, such a leng car. Amare was rich but obviously we all know how he got that money.

He is always wearing the latest drip and i've never seen him look rough like he always looks good.

I don't know where we're going to take this, I definitely think he's attractive but I don't know if i'm ready for his lifestyle.

Sometimes he can be away for days or weeks and I don't know what he does when he's away but I'm sure it has something to do with what he does.

My brother had so many friends that died because of the roadlife and postcode wars, I can't live with myself if my brother or Amare or literally anyone dies.

I always told Kairo to get a proper job so I could stop worrying about him but he always told me that I was overreacting and nothing was going to happen.

"What are you thinking about?" He said while driving to his house.

"Oh nothing" I said. "You can trust me with anything Alani you know that right." he said. No one really calls me by my full name, everyone just calls me Lani so it's weird hearing him say my full name.

"I've just been thinking like, I don't know but I like you and I know it's way too quick to think about this but imagine if we were together-" I said before he stopped me.

"Don't even imagine it, it's going to happen but go on" he said.

My heart was beating fast again at the thought of us being together.

"I was just saying like I don't know how I would be able to deal with your lifestyle. I would just be worrying about you all day and night hoping you're okay." I said looking down and fidgeting with my rings.

He put his hands on my thigh, "Alani nothing will ever happen to me or you, there's no need to worry I promise you. When you're with me I got you for life." He said trying to reassure me.

I felt relieved, I believed everything he said. Everyone was scared of AP, that's what they call him apparently. No one would ever hurt him at least that's what Kairo always says. He's very respected because of his dad. He ran these streets at his prime.

After a while of talking we finally arrived at his house.

Time to do his hair, luckily I packed all my products after I saved my number on his phone 'cause I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any at his house.

This was the hairstyle I ended up giving him.

Alani and Amare talked for hours and hours until they fully got to know each other. They didn't realize they've been talking for 5 hours straight until they looked at the clock and saw it was 2 AM. Alani's phone was on dnd so she couldn't hear her brother calling her.

"It's late do you want to stay the night" he asked me.

"Sure, i'm just going to text Kairo real quick" I said and he nodded.

Bro💙
1:56AM
Yo where are you???
It's late
Answerrr
Wtf is happening?????
Alani
Answer ur fucking phone
                                    2:10 AM
                                     omg i'm so sorry
                                    my phone was on dnd
                               i'm staying at Amira's tonight
                                    goodnight xxxx
2:10 AM
u nearly gave me a heart attack
dnd warrior

I laughed at his last text and turned my phone off. I didn't bring any clothes so I'm not too sure what to wear.

"Um Amare do you happen to have a shirt that I can wear to sleep?" I asked him.

"Yea sure, do u need a boxer or something" He asked, his boxers probably fit like shorts on me so why not.

"Yes please" I said. He handed me a white shirt and a black boxer.

We were both standing in his bedroom and he turned to the wall when he saw me wanting to change in his clothes. That made me laugh a bit.

"You can have the bed I'll sleep on the sofa" he said while collecting his stuff.

"No stay here" I said holding his hand.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes sleep here" I said.

We were both laying in his bed while he was spooning me. His arms were around my waist and he pulled me really close to him. I immediately fell asleep in his arms.

MORNING 7 AM

I woke up to Amare still sleeping. This feels like a dream I never expected me to be sleeping next to him.

I was thinking about last night, we finally got to know each other properly. I told him literally everything about my life and so did he. I felt really bad about what happened to his mum and i'm glad he feels comfortable enough to open up to me. That's a very big step.

I decided to make him breakfast to thank him for everything.

I cooked him eggs and made him toasts and poured him a glass of orange juice. He walked into the kitchen wearing grey nike joggers and no shirt, girls you know what grey joggers mean right???

"Good morning princess" He said and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning" I smiled.

"I made you breakfast" I said and he immediately smiled.

"You're the best" He said and kissed me on the lips.

After a while it was time for me to go home, Kairo was probably super worried but whatever. I had the best time at Amare's I can't lie. I know it's very quick and stuff but I think I'm catching feelings. But we're going to try to take things slow even though were two horny pricks.

Amare dropped me off on the corner of my street so Kairo wouldn't know I was with Amare. I don't think he'll he mad but I just don't want him to know yet.

I opened the door with my key in case Kairo was still sleeping and he wasn't.

"Where were you, I called Amira and she said you wasn't at hers? Don't even try lying to me Alani!" He said.

Oh fuck.

————————————————————-

Not proofread so don't even mind the grammar mistakes and typos.

How is everyone????

What do you think about the book so far???

Opinion on amare and alani??

BYE GUYS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.4K 25
š–š”šØ š¬ššš²š¬ š²šØš® š§šžšžš š­šØš®šœš” š­šØ š›šž š¢š§ šš š«šžš„ššš­š¢šØš§š¬š”š¢š©? Started: May 15, 2020 Finished: June 24, 2020
10.4K 354 11
š˜¬.š˜“š˜ŗ š˜¹ š˜­.š˜«š˜© š˜¬š˜øš˜°š˜Æ š˜“š˜°š˜°š˜Æš˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜Ø š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜¤š˜³š˜¶š˜“š˜© š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜µš˜³š˜¢š˜±š˜±š˜¦š˜„ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜“š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦ š˜¢š˜Æ š˜¦š˜­š˜¦š˜·š˜¢š˜µš˜°š˜³. š—¦š—§š—”š—„š—§š—˜š——: 202...
20.9K 516 27
-šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ š’š”šž š¢š¬ šžšÆš¢š„ š¬š©ššš°š§š¬ š¬š¢š¬š­šžš« šŽš‘ š€š§š§šš šŠššš«šžšÆ ššš«š«š¢šÆšžš¬ š¢š§ š’šžššš­ļæ½...
4.2K 110 12
-šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ š¢š­ š¢š¬ šØš§šž š›š¢š  š¬šžšœš«šžš­ š˜–š˜™ šš«š¢šžš„š„šž šŒšØš§š­š šØš¦šžš«š² š”ššš¬ ššš„š°ššš²š¬ š”ššš š¬...