Empathy (TMF FANFIC)

By Pxpperdrawsart

Cover drawn by me. DO NOT STEAL, TRACE, AND/OR USE FOR REFERENCE!! Takes place after episode 9. Note that t... More

Jake
Jomies; Mostly Drew (Third Person)
Sean
Maxwell and Mason (Third Person)
Drew and Zoey; Mostly Drew (Third Person)
Henry
The Sterling-Edwards Family (Third Person)
Maxwell and Sean (Third Person)
The Music Club (Third Person)
Hailey and Zander (Third Person)
Yo! In Case Ya Didnt Know...
Sorry-
Unfortunate Announcement.
Hello Again!

Arc 2: Pre-Funeral Arc

414 10 2
By Pxpperdrawsart

Testimonies of events that happen before Jake's funeral (some of these events may be minor or major).

May/Will Contain: Implied character death, Fights, Arguments, Heartbreak, Dirty secrets getting revealed, Family dysfunction, dying friendships/relationships, and a few other things that I can't think of over the top of my head.

FYI: The school board at Rosemeadow Highschool decided to close the school for a few weeks to allow students time to recover and/or process what happened, meaning that the band competition was also postponed while they cleaned Jake's blood off of the school grounds and started on implementing a memorial in memory of him in the exact spot he died. The school board also talked about implementing more mental health posters around the school, requiring every student to take a semester-long psychology class the next year while seniors would attend a mandatory assembly to watch a video on mental health during first period when the school reopened.

So yea, if you're looking for a happier story that DOESN'T contain shit like this, then I shall redirect you to all the Out Of Character Drake fanfics/oneshots that were published before episode 9 was released!/joke/iamawarethatiamadipshit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 269 39
Drew has always been in love with Jake, but Drew was oblivious to his own feelings. He couldnt Express happiness or sadness very well. But as time go...
8.5K 227 12
Ever since Drew and Jake ended their friendship, past feelings they thought they had buried start to come up to the surface... They both have always...
581 19 2
╰┈➤ Desperate people are the most dangerous ones - they would go to any length to achieve what they wanted, by all means necessary and no matter the...
11.2K 155 20
After the music club won 2nd place in the competition, everything started to change. The music club gained prominence and everything seemed to be fin...