Wanted love (V.h)

By araswhorehouse

Her secret. His promise Her life at stake. His mistake. She is his home. He thinks he s destroying her life... More

•characters•
--Rules/warnings--
-aesthetics-
shit changed.
day n night?
creepy
calm down.
rumors...

who is he?

24 2 1
By araswhorehouse

*in the parking lot.....*

"Well hello boys, were you missing me already?..."

"Reyna...do you think this is a fucking game? Does anything ever bother you? Like ever? You don't know what's after you, do you?!" Leo says in a very angry tone. Expected.

I huff in response and say...
"whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean? Do you think you guys following me like lost puppies doesn't bother me? You guys are complete strangers to me. I don't know you, and nobody s after me except you guys. I know these shitty techniques"

"No Reyna, that's the problem. You don't know shit. Right now? He sent me. Once his patience is over, yall are so done. I don't want you to get hurt Rey. I don't. Just trust us for once and come with us."

You see Leo, that's the thing I don't trust anyone. I want to- I really want to trust you because I feel known to your presence, but if I'm talking practically, you're just someone I met 2 days ago that too because you were trying to kidnap me. But. I don't say that- instead, I say...
"Who is he? Huh? Who is this he? That fucking capo shit? Is he like the so-called Italian mafia? And why tf would he want anything to do with me?"

I get no response from them, just shook faces, fazed faces as if I ve grown 10 heads like sir? Are you dyin?
"Pfttt hold on don't tell me that so-called Italian capo actually exists"
Leo looks as if he would kill himself at this point if he could.
"Yep Reyna, he actually does exist and the part where you said he d want anything to do with you, nope- that's his problem he'll deal with it at the right time and right moment. Not my place. Now, if you're done with your investigation can we please leave ?"
I was just thinking about my decision when we heard gunshots goin off...

It was Alex and boy did he look mad-
He missed Leo by a centimeter. legit centimeter.
I don't know why but I go towards Alex, he looked damn angry and I just wanted to sort this out without him actually putting a bullet in Leo s thick skull.
Oml, rey girl. He was trying to kidnap you, get yourself together. He can die. We don't care right rey? What!? no. No. I don't want him to die. oh, sweet rey rey we donot care why don't u remember.? Oh God no. Yes. No. Whatever.
I was having a conversation with my subconscious when I bumped into Alex. Damn okay.

"Alex, I m gonna need you to put the fucking gun away."
"Rey stop playing around. I asked you if you knew these guys and you said you didn't- now tell me why the FUCK do I see you having a proper conversation with them as if you ve known this blonde guy and his minion for years. It's either you tell me the truth or I'm gonna have to make this blondie right here spit it out."
"Look Alex it isn't even that serious-"

I get cut by Leo, who was now trying to strangle Alex to death. I tried to stop them but their grip on each other was like a glue. Meanwhile our dear minion Sam was ATTENDING A FUCKING CALL.

Since Leo and Alex weren't giving up so easily I had to. I just had to. I shot 2 to 3 bullets in the air.
"OHMYFUCKINGGOD. YOU TWO STOP. RIGHT FUCKING NOW."

And damn. To my surprise, they actually do stop.
"Will you guys for fuck s sake stop? Alex you." I point my finger at Alex and continue my shittalk.
" I'll explain what's going on but you have no fucking right to do anything before you know the whole story."

I point my finger at leo now.
"And you Leo. He s making you lose your temper and you're doing EXACTLY that. He might be wrong but you don't need to do the same."

I release a breath I didn't know I was holding and start shaking my head because of the disappointment I got.

"Now that you're done ranting rey. Can I please know why the fuck do you know them and more importantly how and when?"

"See. When I called you from my bracelet, that was the first time I had ever seen them. We talked okay, we had a talk but I was totally against them I mean I still am but that doesn't mean I'll let you kill them. I know what you're thinking and yes I do know that they were to kidnap me but they couldn't, I'm still standing in front of you...right here. Now do whatever you want with them, but if you kill them or if there is any serious injury. I'm gone."

Leo was a little surprised by what I said and Alex was totally acting speechless n whateva- but he eventually gave in, I explained all the shit that had happened in the past days to Alex. Leo interrupted me in between-

"We'll have to take Reyna, Alex. I don't care if she agrees or not, it's necessary at this point and we can't do anything about it. Some people are after her life n they will go to any extent. They don't have a crossing line."

As I was about to say something, gunshots went off and suddenly all I heard were shouts and grunts. There were about 15 men with masks n tattoos. Leo covered me up and was standing like a shield in front of me, while Alex and Mr.minion were taking them down ahead of us.

"I'm not a kid, leo. I know how to defend myself.

"Sure you do, but I'm just protecting you on my part and this isn't exactly the time to test your abilities yk," Leo says while I shoot a guy who was coming up from behind at us.

"you were saying?" At this point, I'm just smirking at Leo so I def couldn't see someone targeting my punk ass and I know this how? cuz Leo fuckin pushed me to the side and now he s bleeding. God rey, aren't you feeling so good now?

"shit shit shit AH fuck my bad my bad I'll fix it don't worry-" I remove his jacket- suit 3 piece- whatever, I couldn't care less rn. I see blood and a deep cut but that's good news because it's only a bullet graze right? he s not dying."Reyna, I'll be fine. I've experienced shit before, you though- need to get the fuck out of here" He says as he gets up from the parking floor.

"NO. no. LEO STOP. I'm not leaving without Alex."

"I promise rey. He'll get out of here safe n sound, but you're coming with me. I don't care." He grabs my arm and starts to leave the parking lot towards the elevator, dragging me along.

"Leo don't- I DONT WANT TO LEAVE WITHOUT HIM- please just- we can wait right?"

"rey I promised. we have no time we need to leave" By this time we've reached outside where Leo s car- a fucking all black G- wagon s parked, but thats not what matters rn- I'm such a bitch.

Taking my time i get comfortable, Leo started the car while having to drive the car with one hand and texting someone from the other. "you do know that you could ask me to text for you right?" I said scoffing cuz of the fact that he doesn't trust me yet and expects me to do the same.

"My phone has details which- trust me you wouldn't wanna know about or else I would've gladly asked you to text for me" THERE. He has done it again. trust me- MY ARSE. I huffed in response as my curiosity got over me since I could see a 100 on the dash, he was just getting faster n faster. So I asked of course.

"would you like me to spare the oh-so-awesome surprise and at least tell me where you're taking me?"

He sighed and took a long breath before sayin "Listen here carino, I'm taking you to someone you call the capo. You can't use that shitty language with him right? and please. I'm saying please rey. DONOT annoy him or yk play with him and shit like i don't even care but i don't want you getting hurt by his very wronged brain."

OML did Leo seriously think I'm more of a listener and a follower like buddy I don't ever listen to people and especially not men. But just for his sake of believing in me- I agreed. So we're going to see this bitch of a person who wanted me kidnapped. I was totally starstruck when i saw a private fucking plane from a distance- which was- GOD. Is this capo like the son of a billionaire or sum?!?! There were about 3 range rovers and men with guns around a guy who was talking on a goddamn phone.

As we got closer n closer my curiosity and anxiety grew. We finally came to a stop and Leo got me out the car not to mention the blood he had all over his shirt and arms. We walked towards that guy- and ohboy.

"Leo, I don't have a good feeling about this- I-."

~~~

a/n

so besties- what do you think? okay but cliffhanger>>>> HELL YEAH. im so freakin sorry that i couldn't update for a longtime but whtv right? YOU STILL LOVE ME. TELL ME YOU LOVE ME.

anywhoreeee do you think reyna n vin s first interaction ll be interesting? let me know ... muah<3

vote n comment

-araaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 14K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
104K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
444K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
136K 5.7K 101
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...